Spartacus

Spartacus

ดาวน์โหลดคำบรรยายChinese Bg Code

ซีซั่น 1

ข้อมูลรุ่น

Spartacus (2010) - S01E03 (1080p BluRay x265 Silence)繁體
ความคิดเห็นโดย stuqle046

แท็ก

webdl
เผยแพร่เมื่อ: 2026-06-22
ดาวน์โหลด: 48
ผู้พิการทางการได้ยิน: No

ตัวอย่างคำบรรยาย Chinese Bg Code

200 บรรทัดแรก

斯巴達克斯: 血與沙 第1季第3集

傳奇

斯巴達克斯! Spartacus!

你只會橫衝直撞 You charge without thought.

你的這個弱點 易被對手加以利用 A weakness an opponent could turn to advantage.

我是出其不意 攻其不備 A difficult feat from his backside.

你說話同樣不經過大腦 You speak without thought as well.

另一個弱點 Another weakness.

色雷斯人 Thracians.

總是下盤不穩 一推就倒 Always on their backs, with their legs spread.

只適合待在色雷斯吧 Where they belong.

忘記你們在這大牆之外的 一切凡塵瑣事 Forget everything you learned outside these walls.

那不過是凡人的世界 For that is the world of men.

我們更勝一籌! We are more!

我們是角鬥士! We are gladiators!

學習 Study.

訓練 Train.

流血 Bleed.

終有一天 你的名字將成為傳奇 And one day your name will be legend,

為世人傳頌 令世人敬畏 spoken in hushed whispers of fear and awe.

就像卡普亞的戰神 克雷斯一樣! As the city speaks of Crixus, the champion of Capua!

可他的傳奇 不是誕生於競技場上 But his legend was not birthed in the arena.

而是誕生於此 It was given life here.

誕生於這個訓練場 In this ludus.

在我的鞭笞下! Under the sting of my whip!

攻擊! Attack!

注意! Attend!

公佈一下火神節相關事宜! The Vulcanalia is announced!

火神節? Vulcanalia?

一個祈禱避免火災的節日 A festival to ward off wildfires.

今年的火神節 我們的主人巴蒂阿塔斯 Dominus Batiatus has seen fit to fight twenty

將選擇二十名角鬥士參加競技 at this year's Vulcanalia.

這是他獻給卡普亞民眾的節日之禮! His gift to the people of Capua!

等級最低的競技清晨開始 Our lowest shall fight at dawn.

接下來還有八對角鬥士 Eight pairs to follow.

在此之後 主人將請出終極勇士 After which your master will present his primus.

我們之中最強的兩個人 進入競技場決鬥! Two of our finest, to meet in the arena!

有克雷斯吧? Crixus, then?

當然有他 Crixus certainly.

那他的對手呢? And his opponent?

對抗卡普亞的戰神? Against the champion of Capua?

死路一條 是誰又有什麼關係? What would it matter?

二十個人 Twenty men,

為了讓火神節辦得有模有樣 我許諾要派二十個人 I pledge twenty men to fill the ranks of the Vulcanalia,

自掏腰包 還得賠本賺吆喝 my own coin to see each victor paid,

我能從行政官那裡撈到什麼好? what thanks do I get from the Magistrate?

說什麼由於一些"緊急之事" He fears he will be unable to attend our reception

怕是參加不了角鬥前夜舉行的 招待晚宴! on the eve of the games due to "pressing concerns"!

有何急事? Of what sort?

我聽到流言說 他要和索羅尼斯共餐 I hear rumor he dines with Solonius instead.

索羅尼斯嗎? Solonius?

但火神節他一個人都沒派 But he offers not one man for the Vulcanalia.

就那樣 他還花言巧語 Yet his tongue still manages to find his way

對行政官極盡阿諛諂媚之能事 to the Magistrate's asshole.

你的新造型? Is that new?

是的 為接待晚宴準備的 For the reception, yes.

晚宴的花銷飛漲 真是心煩 The rising cost of this thing raises concern.

機不可失 It raises opportunity.

我對進賬多少沒有疑問 I question not its import.

我對開支的範圍有疑問 I question its scale.

這次旱災已經讓我們彈盡糧絕了 This drought has stretched our resources thin

現在行政官又不出席... and now without the attendance of the Magistrate...

親愛的 捨不得孩子 套不著狼嘛 Darling, you must spend coins to receive coins.

還是我丈夫告訴我的 My husband taught me that.

一個睿智的丈夫 A wise man.

他總有春風得意的時候 He has his moments.

這一次也不會例外 And this will be one of them.

你會又驚又喜 You'll delight and astound,

來年東山再起的 securing business for the year to come.

或許還可以誘惑葛雷博的妻子 And perhaps even tempt Glaber's wife

以獲取資助 to take up the cause of patronage.

伊莉西婭嗎? Ilithyia?

我以為她還在羅馬 I thought she was still in Rome

和她那個討人嫌的丈夫在一起呢 with that ungrateful husband of hers.

她為角鬥而來 She returns absent him for the games.

她對那些角鬥士垂涎三尺 She's acquiring quite a taste for them.

我們可以投其所好 One which I shall nourish to advantage.

這個新顏色很適合你 This new color suites you.

哦 我是不是該把剩下的都染了 才相稱啊? Oh, shall I dye the rest to match?

那鳥該抓來吃了 The bird would be better served in my bowl.

要是那樣 那就是你最後一餐了 Odds the meal would be your last.

巴爾卡嗎? Barca?

他也就是個子高點 He stands but tall.

他可是傳奇人物 He stands a legend.

羅馬人打敗伽太基之後 After Carthage suffered defeat by the Romans,

他們逼迫數以百計迦太基人 they forced hundreds of his people

在競技場上自相殘殺 to fight against each other in the arena.

半天過後 僅剩兩人... Half a day passed, and only two remained...

有巴爾卡 Barca.

和他們的首領 And the chief of his people,

名聞遐邇的馬戈 the noble Mago.

經驗足 技能強 是他的優勢 Skill and the testament of years were his allies.

而巴爾卡的優勢是年輕力壯 Strength and youth Barca's.

馬戈倒在他面前... Mago fell to his knees...

巴爾卡成為迦太基的猛士 And Barca became the beast of Carthage.

他殺了一個老頭子而已 He sent an old man on his way.

馬戈曾是一個因殘忍 而名旺一時的勇者 Mago was a warrior fierce renown.

鮮血鑄就了他的首領頭銜 A chief upon a throne of blood.

聽說 他也是巴爾卡的父親 He was also Barca's father, as the story tells.

這是真的嗎? Is it true?

在角鬥士的世界裡 In the world of the gladiator,

名望榮譽鑄就真理 a man's fame and glory constructs its own truth.

名望 榮譽 Fame and glory.

我一樣也不要... I seek neither...

那就賭一把 像我一樣... Coin, then. Like me...

打開大門 Open the gates.

衛兵注意 Have the guard ready.

等一下 主人 A moment, Dominus.

過來說話 Ten paces.

有我妻子的消息嗎? Is there any news of my wife?

她的確被賣給了敘利亞商人 She was indeed sold to a Syrian merchant.

那你找到她了? You found her?

我收到消息 她正在奧倫特河的某條船上 I have cause to believe she sails upon the Orontes.

那是要去大馬士革了? To Damascus, then?

或是安提俄克? Or perhaps Antioch?

難道我會變成一支箭 Do I appear a fucking arrow, my nose pointing towards

成天追在你妻子屁股後頭嗎? your wife's dripping thighs?

你以為你是誰! You press beyond position!

主人 Dominus.

你只需要知道 我們還在繼續搜尋 The search continues, that's all you need to know

角鬥之時 奮勇作戰 贏得勝利 Until then, fight, win.

她自由與否 The price of her freedom requires

就取決於你 substantial sums on your part.

太普通了! Too common!

給我看些吸引人的 Show me something of note.

等一下 我還有一件 A moment. I have just the thing.

最好的一件 My finest piece.

從塞西亞礦中 高價買來的 A flawless gem imported at great cost

完美無瑕的珠寶 from the mines of Scythia.

- 價格多少? - 三十迪納幣 - Price? - Thirty denarii.

三十? Thirty?

這個價格 This piece.

伊莉西婭會看得上眼嗎? Is it something that Ilithyia would favor?

給她看的話 我只會拿這串 It's the only piece I'd show her.

她品味很高 She has very refined tastes.

二十五 Twenty-five.

二十九 Twenty-nine.

二十八 不行就把你踹下去 Twenty-eight and I'll resist pitching you off the balcony.

那就二十八吧 Twenty-eight, then.

嗯 Um.

跟我來吧 Come along then.

第二式! 準備! Form two! Ready!

一... One...

第一式 準備! Form one, ready!

一... One...

二... Two...

第二式 Form two.

準備! Ready!

一... One...

二... Two...

第三式! Form three!

立正 Stand.

斯巴達克斯! Spartacus!

你想去挖礦嗎? Do you dream of the mines?

我只想浴血沙場 多科特 My focus is on blood and battle, Doctore.

可你表現得並非如此 Yet your training proves you worthy of neither.

我是個色雷斯人 I am a Thracian.

生來便該浴血沙場 It is in my blood.

色雷斯 Thrace.

尿灌的沼澤地而已 A swamp of piss.

跪下 Kneel.

你們從哪來 並不重要 The lands from which you hail matters no longer.

重要的是 我所講的話... The only thing that does is the sound of my voice...

和腳下這片地 and the sand beneath your feet.

你們該學會什麼叫敬仰 You will learn to worship it.

繼續訓練 Back to training.

這沙地聞著真像色雷斯 The sand smells like Thrace.

或許我該拉坨屎 讓它更原汁原味點 Perhaps I should shit to complete the aroma.

你 主人傳召你 You. You are summoned.

這場旱災似乎盼不到頭 This drought seems never to end.

你靠什麼過活? How do you fare?

主人會賞我一口飯的 Domina provides for me.

那倒不錯 That's good.

不錯 Good.

你服侍主人多久了? How long have you served domina?

從生下來起 All my life.

我就是在這個訓練場出生的 I was born in this ludus.

我不久前才看到你 And recently come to blossom.

3個月前 當我和塔爾基尼城的阿諾赫角鬥的時候 I barely noticed till I, I saw you at the games with Domina

才注意到主人身旁的你 three moons past, I fought Arnoch of Tarquinii.

我贏了 你開心嗎? Did you enjoy my victory?

角鬥結束的時候 我很開心 I was pleased. When it ended.

砍人腦袋 可不是件容易的事 It's no easy task to sever a man's head.

必須找對角度 You must find the right angle.

我不喜歡角鬥賽 I do not favor the games.

呃 還真詭異 Well that is an odd bent,

你可是角鬥士訓練場的 for a slave,

奴隸呢 at a gladiator school.

話不投機半句多 One not to be straightened.

我無意冒犯 I did not mean to insult.

主人在等你 Domina awaits.

到我房間來而已 你走得可真慢 You walk too slowly to my chambers.

我不想讓人懷疑 I do not want to arouse the suspicions

我來此的目的 of my men as to my purpose.

哦 卡普亞的戰神 你目的何在呀? And what might that be, oh, champion of Capua?

為主人效命 Whatever domina desires.

為了宴會 我買了這條項鍊... I brought this necklace for the reception...

你覺不覺得它太奢華了點? Do you think it's too much?

我激情澎湃 My blood rises.

卻並非因為項鍊 But to give the necklace credit would be false.

ความคิดเห็น

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left