Spartacus

Spartacus

Download Chinese Bg Code Subtitle

Season 3

Release info

Spartacus (2010) - S03E10 (1080p BluRay x265 Silence)繁體
A Commentary by stuqle046

Tags

webdl
Published on: 2026-06-22
Downloads: 8
Hearing Impaired: No

Chinese Bg Code subtitle preview

The first 200 lines.

如果你參戰了 If you go to war,

必將遭受可怕的不幸 you are destined for great and unfortunate things.

我將拔營北進 向阿爾卑斯山進軍 I would press north, towards the Alps.

讓我們的人四散而去 Let's see our people to the winds.

我們可以從南邊進攻 We could press attack from the South.

龐培可以阻止 Pompey could stay Spartacus

斯巴達克斯遁入山中逃跑 from gaining the mountains and slipping from grasp.

下次我就不會這麼溫柔了 I will not be as gentle next time.

她跑到叛賊的隊伍裡了 She has moved to join rebellion?

拿提比略的性命來換五百條人命 Five hundred of your men for Tiberius' life --

現在這小子毫無價值 The boy holds no value now.

克拉蘇會如約交易的 Crassus will yet honor trade.

只要他得到另一樣他所渴望的東西 If you give him something else his heart desires.

準備行軍 Prepare the men for march.

我要大舉進攻斯巴達克斯 I would press towards Spartacus

要他死無葬身之地 and see him to deserved end.

《斯巴達克斯:詛咒者之戰》第三季第十集 Spartacus War Of The Damned S03E10

偉大勝利

m 20 0 l 209 0 b 218 0 229 11 229 20 l 229 209 b 229 218 218 228 209 228 l 20 228 b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0

m 115 64 l 115 35 l 171 0 l 177 0 l 133 46 l 143 52 l 179 0 l 184 0 l 159 63 l 229 107 l 229 182 l 145 96 l 135 122 l 207 227 l 137 227 l 115 172 l 115 93 l 126 76 l 115 64 l 104 76 l 115 93 l 115 172 l 93 227 l 23 227 l 95 122 l 84 96 l 0 182 l 0 107 l 70 63 l 45 0 l 50 0 l 87 52 l 97 46 l 52 0 l 59 0 l 115 35

m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60

原創翻譯 雙語字幕

翻譯:覺欞 尼克白 好多灰 企鵝三星帶花

時間軸:菜六水 倉鼠sama 翻譯:小音 泰斯

後期: 梁良 校對&總監: 泰斯·雪諾

帶話給你這樣的奴隸主 立刻釋放奴隸 Spread word to your kind to strike shackle from their slaves.

否則他們的宅子就跟你的一樣 Or see their houses follow yours

遍地鮮血和死屍 in blood and death.

你是誰 Who are you?

我就是斯巴達克斯 I am Spartacus.

又一座宅子遭襲 Another villa set upon.

總共有幾座了 What number holds total?

這幾天來 就有六座了 Six in half as many days.

我就是斯巴達克斯 I am Spartacus.

我就是斯巴達克斯 I am Spartacus.

我就是斯巴達克斯 I am Spartacus.

我就是斯巴達克斯 I am Spartacus.

其襲擊之迅猛 堪比戰神 He lays assault with swiftness to rival winged Mars.

斯巴達克斯只是個普通人 Spartacus stands but mortal man.

憑藉我軍的裝備 I have yet held privilege of one that

才可以做到日行千里 could span distant ground within single breath.

你認為情報是假的 You believe reports false?

我認為他是用計謀 I believe he lays strategy,

目的是迷惑龐培 to set Pompey to confusion,

讓他跟著斯巴達克斯的影子亂追 chasing veiled spectre of the man himself.

鎮壓斯巴達克斯是我們的任務 與龐培無關 We were charged with bringing spartacus to heel, not Pompey.

如果讓色雷斯人跑到山的那邊 If the Thracian slips beyond the mountain,

敗者之名就會落到我們頭上 burden of defeat shall rest upon our shoulders.

還有那些在戰爭中死去的人 And those that have given life towards campaign.

提比略犧牲的那個叛賊營地 There was nothing save cooling embers

已經人去營空 只剩熄滅的篝火 in the rebel camp where Tiberius met his end.

我已經派出斥候去偵察 Forward scouts are yet to have set eyes

斯巴達克斯的動向了 upon Spartacus and his army.

再派 See efforts doubled.

我要儘快逼迫色雷斯人 I would press the Thracian upon field of battle

與我軍決戰 at soonest opportunity.

我要親眼看到 And gaze into his eyes

他的眼裡永遠失去活力和希望 as life and hope forever drain from them.

盧戈 交給你了 Lugo. See it done.

我多少次驚歎於 Many times have I marveled at

你那狂熱腦瓜子想出的瘋狂計畫 mad scheme sprung from fevered mind.

但跟這次相比都是小巫見大巫 Yet one you now set forth towers above all.

我們已經把龐培引去了北邊 We have confounded Pompey to the north,

但克拉蘇還是從南面攻過來了 yet Crassus still advances from the south

他的兵力遠遠超過我們 with overwhelming advantage.

希望只能寄託在戰場上 Hope lies only in deciding field of final battle.

你就別空口說大話了 You weave barest tether to the promise of such.

我們爭取的時間 It will hold long enough

足夠讓其他人逃走 for the others to slip from grasp.

但願如此 I pray it so.

希望我能在阻擊克拉蘇一戰中幫得上忙 And would lend much needed aid in giving Crassus fucking pause.

握住這把劍 就讓你來 Grip sword. And have it so.

他們奪走了我的一切 They have taken all from me.

你在即將到來的戰鬥中還有用武之地 You will yet serve purpose in coming battle.

帶領那些無法打仗的人上山去 By seeing those who cannot fight to the mountains.

跟納西爾一起完成任務 Return to task with Nasir,

收拾行裝吧 and prepare for journey.

他與行屍走肉無異 The man is more dead than living.

卻還願意為你的大業犧牲 And yet eager to give life to your cause.

我的大業 My cause?

到現在還認為這與你無關嗎 It does yet not stand your own?

我可不想以身殉道 I'm no martyr upon cross,

為了讓更多人活下去 that will gladly give my life,

主動獻出生命什麼的 so that those more deserving may live.

那就別急 Then take pause,

道別之前 先安撫你的心吧 see heart attended in advance of parting.

恍若隔世啊 It seems another life.

那時我還在和克雷斯擁抱親吻 That I last stood in equal embrace with Crixus.

我們失去的太多了 Much has been taken from us.

很快我們就會面對羅馬的大軍 Soon we will face the legions of Rome.

我們要讓他們以血還血 And we will return bitter favor.

這是你做的 You crafted this?

我們把手綁在上面 We will lash hand to grip.

這樣在殺羅馬人的時候 So it is not torn from grasp

劍和盾就不會脫離掌握 if called to split Roman flesh.

我不能跟他們一起逃到山裡去 I cannot flee to the mountains with the others.

無論命令如何 我都要上場殺敵 Despite command, my place is upon field of battle.

而我要永遠陪在你身旁 As mine is forever by your side.

到時間了 The hour is upon us.

我不想離開你 I do not want to leave your arms.

我也不想 Nor I see you from them.

可你必須跟他們一起走 Yet you must go with the others.

跟我走吧 Come with me.

你知道我必須留下 You know I must stay.

這樣你們才能到達阿爾卑斯山 That you may reach the mountains,

離開共和國 自由地生活 live free of the Republic beyond them.

沒有你 活著有什麼意思 There is no life absent your touch.

你以前跟我說過 You once said to me that the gods

諸神派我來拯救你 had sent me to save you.

你說錯了 And you were mistaken.

諸神派的人是你 You were the one sent.

而我才是需要被拯救的人 And I in need of saving.

等到這場仗打完了 Would you when the battle is end

如果我... if I may...

什麼 May what?

但願我們在來生的彼岸相見 Then as you wish upon the shores of after life.

有奧諾瑪默斯的陪伴 Oenomaus, keep me accompany

等你再回我的懷抱 till I hold you again.

願諸神保佑你 May the gods protect you.

打敗克拉蘇和他的大軍 See Crassus and his legion to their end.

您的招術依舊銳不可當 統帥 Your skills remain keen, Imperator.

在對陣攜雨之使者前 I would sharpen them to deadly edge,

我要磨煉到鋒銳無匹 in advance of facing the Bringer of Rain.

他的表情很安詳 He appears at peace.

不是嗎 Does he not?

是的 主人 Yes, Dominus.

我熟悉的他不是這樣子 It is false image of the boy I knew.

永遠是眉頭緊鎖 Forever of furrowed brow

苦想深思的樣子 and pressing concern.

跟他父親一模一樣 A reflection of his father,

不苟言笑 grave of face and disposition.

他以前不是這樣 對吧 He was not always so. Was he?

是的 主人 他以前不是 No, Dominus. He was not always so.

歲月磨礪了他 剝奪了單純的快樂 The passing of years hardens a man to the simple joys of life.

直至磨滅一切 只剩鐵石心腸 Until all that is left is a thing of stone,

冷酷無情和堅韌不屈 cold and unforgiving.

我真希望事情不是這個樣子 I wish nothing more than journey had set towards different path.

再給我講講他是怎麼死的 Tell me again of his passing.

那些圍觀的叛賊奴隸 The rebel crowd were thick of slaves

對釋放克拉蘇之子感到憤怒 angry for the son of Crassus been set free.

有一個奴隸拿刀沖出人群 One broke from crowd with knife punch ahead

沖到愷撒和提比略的路上 at Caesar and Tiberius way

告訴我 殺他的奴隸什麼樣 Give voice to slave that robbed him of life.

那人上了年紀 A man long in years.

主人的標記深深地烙進了肉裡 With scars of his master etched upon flesh.

要是他早點死 Would that he had been struck from this world,

提比略或許就能活下來了 so that Tiberius may yet be of it.

很抱歉打攪您 Apologies for intrusion.

前方斥候回報 We have received word from forward scouts.

斯巴達克斯的消息嗎 Spartacus?

他有一小隊人往北邊去了 A clutch of his men sighted to the north.

傳令下去 拔起營寨 Give order to break encampment

全軍出發 and fall to march.

遵命 Imperator.

戰爭終於要結束了 War at last draws to its end.

這是必然的 As all things must,

不該做的夢 總有醒來的一天 born of man and misplaced desire.

衛兵會帶你回到你該去的地方 The guards will see you returned to where you belong.

您還沒有問過我為什麼要背叛您 You have not asked yet why I turned from you.

答案能使時光倒流嗎 Could answer reverse course of time's passing?

能撫平心中最深的傷痛嗎 Or erase memory of deepest wound?

不能 No.

但我願意拿性命 Yet I would give life to gaze upon

換得您的原諒 forgiveness in your eyes again.

這都是我造成的 For all that I have done.

我不會再心軟了 If but I could be so moved.

一離開營地 你我就分道而行了 Once beyond camp, you will divide number and path.

這樣你們才能瞞過龐培 有機會進山 Better give chance of reaching mountains absent discovery by Pompey.

我覺得如果由你帶領我們 機會更大 I would count fortune more assured, were you to lead us.

必須有人擋住克拉蘇 Crassus must be given pause.

這樣你們才有時間逃走 So that you and the others may slip beyond grasp.

我們會等你 就在山腳下 We will wait for you then, at foot of the mountains.

我不許你這麼做 But I would not have it so.

我想怎麼做 難道不是我的自由嗎 Am I not free, to make own choice?

你總這麼說 As you frequently remind.

但別拿生命冒險 Yet do not hazard life,

說不定我能活下來 in hopes that I yet cling to my own.

你不會在和克拉蘇的戰鬥中死去的 You will not fall in battle against Crassus.

你現在還能夠預知未來了 You now hold power to pierce future's uncertain veil?

我只是相信 I hold but faith.

相信這個與眾不同的男人 In a man like no other.

謝謝 謝謝你這樣說 Gratitude. For your words.

還有你的陪伴帶給我的安慰 And for what comfort your presence has given.

去吧 Go.

別死在羅馬狗手裡 賤人 Do not fall to the Romans, you well, cunt.

老娘操翻他們 I fuck them all

再來找你 you will return.

你的任務搞清楚了嗎 You are clear of purpose?

再清楚不過了 Never more so.

納西爾和我不跟他們一起 Yet Nasir and I shall not be among those

往阿爾卑斯山走 striking towards mountains.

我們已經說好了 We have broken words towards subject.

你不能戰鬥... You cannot fight --

但他找到了方法 He has yet found way,

是我親手幫的忙 forged by loving hands.

大戰在即 休想叫我袖手旁觀 Do not ask my own to lay idle in coming battle.

Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left