Spartacus

Spartacus

ดาวน์โหลดคำบรรยายChinese Bg Code

ซีซั่น 1

ข้อมูลรุ่น

Spartacus (2010) - S01E05 (1080p BluRay x265 Silence)繁體
ความคิดเห็นโดย stuqle046

แท็ก

webdl
เผยแพร่เมื่อ: 2026-06-22
ดาวน์โหลด: 16
ผู้พิการทางการได้ยิน: No

ตัวอย่างคำบรรยาย Chinese Bg Code

200 บรรทัดแรก

斯巴達克斯: 血與沙 第1季第5集

影之賽

輪換! Switch!

輪換! Switch!

輪換! Switch!

克雷斯啊! Crixus!

你沒聽到我的指令嗎? Did you not hear my instruction?

抱歉 多科特 Apologies, Doctore.

我不是故意去嚇膽小鬼的 I did not mean to scare the rabbit.

為了準備行政官主辦的競技賽 The games of the Magistrate approach.

你們要認真聽清我的指令 Listen carefully to my instruction,

每個被選上的人 and every man chosen

都要在競技場力保獲勝 will see victory in the arena.

或許保證不了 Perhaps not every man.

彼得羅斯啊 Pietros.

把水留給那些值得喝的人 Save the water for men who deserve it.

下雨吧! 該死的神啊 Rain! By Jupiter's cock,

趕緊下雨吧! would you fucking rain!

你在幹嘛? What are you doing?

祈禱啊 Praying.

倒像在瀆神 Blaspheming.

人要是不爽 這兩者也就一線之隔 The two are narrowly separated in these trying times.

或許不止一線哦... Perhaps the gap widens...

有更多債主 想要逼債? More creditors, seeking action?

可能看了會讓人開心點兒 Something of more cheerful note,

剛收到的... recently delivered...

卡拉維斯行政官寄來的! From Magistrate Calavius!

他要親自來這兒 He is coming here to personally

為比賽選人! select men for his games!

為了撫慰天神 結束乾旱的比賽啊! Games to appease the gods and end the drought!

這是繼泰科爾斯打敗100名角鬥士之後 The biggest games since Theokoles

最大型的賽事了! bested 100 men in the arena!

但他幹嘛親自來? 除非... But why come himself? Unless...

終極勇士 The primus.

如果我們能在這種大賽中 穩操勝券... If we were to secure the main event at these games...

他馬上就到 He arrives within the hour.

去準備食物 Prepare food.

把我們所有的水聚集起來 And gather all the water we have.

昆圖斯 你的袍子... Quintus, your robe...

呃 沒事 Uh, it's nothing.

叫醫生來 Fetch the Medicus.

露迪雅啊... Lucretia...

我得告訴行政官 I should talk to the Magistrate about it.

那些人想殺你 想殺掉像你這麼正直的人 Those men tried to kill you, an honest man.

事發于那種不光彩的地方 In a dishonest place.

別去說 我們不該讓行政官在這種瑣事上分心 No, we won't concern the Magistrate with these things,

這和終極勇士一事相比 簡直不值一提 not with the primus in the balance.

這事我自己會解決的 嗯 I'll tend to the matter myself, um.

這是一個意圖刺殺巴蒂阿塔斯的 That was the mark of one of the slaves

奴隸身上的烙印 who tried to kill Batiatus.

我沒見過這種烙印 The mark is unknown to me.

或者要靠近點看... Perhaps a closer look...

這手藝的細節部分 Details of such craftsmanship

一瞥可不夠啊 should not be viewed in haste.

我可能見過一個類似的烙印... I may have seen a similar mark...

啊 Ahh.

嗯 你覺得怎樣? So, what do you think?

真是人靠衣裝啊 You adorn them like a god.

那我脫了它們... I would be out of them...

和你來場魚水之歡... and deep into you...

抱歉打擾 Apologies.

卡拉維斯行政官到了 Magistrate Calavius arrives.

我們的財神爺到了 就像你這條魚一樣 Our fortunes rise, like your cock.

那你這灘水就繼續淌著吧 回頭我們歡個夠... 哦 Stay wet and we'll make it rain presently... Ohhh.

行政官! Magistrate!

您真是讓我們蓬蓽... You do us honor with your...

生輝! presence!

巴蒂阿塔斯! 我正跟索羅尼斯聊到 Good Batiatus! I was telling Solonius

我是怎麼認識你父親的 how I knew your father.

他可是個真正的羅馬勇士 Now there was a true Roman.

他可真偉大 他人難以望其項背 A great man, none of his like to follow.

我會像我父親那樣 滿足您的一切需要 I will attempt to fill your needs as he would have.

那麼 談正事吧 To business then.

眾所周知 乾旱已使整座城市 As you well know, the drought has parched the city

瀕臨崩潰 to the point of madness.

我們用盡一切辦法 也沒法使上天降雨 We've tried everything to tempted the skies into tears,

簡直快成"大災難"了 even to the point of Hecatombe.

祭了一百頭牛 卻連一滴雨都沒求到 A hundred cattle sacrificed, and yet not a drop.

因為天神不稀罕牛血 Because the gods do not want the blood of cattle.

他們想要人血! They want the blood of men!

索羅尼斯真不錯 Good Solonius has been kind enough

他幫忙籌辦了這場賽事 to lend a hand in organizing games

來滿足天神 to appease their appetite.

這將是一場終極決鬥 It will be Sine Missione.

一定要拼個你死我活 方才罷手 No draw. No mercy shown.

只有最好的角鬥士 Only the finest gladiators

才能參加 will be invited to participate.

巴蒂阿塔斯家族也只會 提供最好的角鬥士參賽 Only the finest are offered in the house of Batiatus.

來吧 看看我的勇士們 Come, examine my wares.

真是令人印象深刻的人選 An impressive selection,

和索羅尼斯親自挑的人 有得一拼 rivaling that of good Solonius himself.

我已經有終極勇士了 Yet I have the primus.

一個而已 Half.

你的對手還空著呢 Your opponent still to be chosen.

如果你想要滿足天神 If you wish to appease the gods,

你得從那沙地上挑出一位來 you must have one upon the sands.

克雷斯 卡普亞的戰神 Crixus the champion of Capua,

願意和索羅尼斯選出的任意勇士一戰 will willing fight anyone that Solonius has to offer.

棒極了! Excellent!

這將是傳奇人物之間的競技! It will truly be a contest between legends!

傳奇人物? Legends?

哦 我未曾向你提及嗎? Oh, did I fail to mention?

索羅尼斯已派出泰科爾斯 作為終極勇士壓陣! Good Solonius has secured Theokoles for the primus!

泰科爾斯嗎? Theokoles?

我為了把他哄來卡普亞城 I managed to coax him to our fair city,

可花了不少錢呢 at great expense.

真是多謝了 With our gratitude.

如此這般進貢祈求 若神明仍未賜雨 If the gods fail to grant us rain with such a tribute,

必是我們遭到天譴 then we are surely cursed.

我怕觸怒神明呢 I fear the gods will be displeased.

這場較量 對比懸殊 The match is unbalanced.

以前與泰科爾斯競技的角鬥士中 Only one man has ever stood against Theokoles

僅有一人得以存活 and lived.

若是克雷斯和斯巴達克斯攜手出戰 又將如何? What if Crixus were joined by your man Spartacus?

他早就該死了 His death was fated in execution,

但他卻逃過一劫 yet he refuse to own it.

與他對戰 使我連損四將 And cost me four men in his defiance.

誰不知你債臺高築 巴蒂阿塔斯 Your debts are well known, Batiatus.

即使他們戰死了 Even if you lose the men,

賺到的錢 也足以使你的債主 the purse is enough to hold off your creditors,

暫時放你一馬 for a moment.

當然 除非你寧願 Unless of course you would rather

不參賽 sit out these games

或另派他人參賽... or any others that follow, which...

不 我決定派他們出賽 No. I will set my men to the task.

我的勇士們! My Titans!

稍停片刻 聽聽令人倍感榮耀的消息! Pause, and hear glorious news!

行政官提圖斯·卡拉維斯已邀請我們實力最強的人 Magistrate Titus Calavius has invited our best men

作為終極勇士出戰! to fight in his primus!

克雷斯啊! Crixus!

出列! Step forward!

斯巴達克斯! 出列! Spartacus! Step forward.

你們已被選定攜手迎戰... You have been chosen to fight as one...

死亡之影 泰科爾斯! against Theokoles, the Shadow of Death!

靠! 喔! 喔! Fuck! Ow! Ow!

靠! 喔! Fuck! Ow!

他媽的! 我靠! Shit! Fuck!

喔! 喔! 媽的! Ow! Ow! Shit!

靠! 喔! 喔! Fuck! Ow! Ow!

相信你們會成為一對完美搭檔 I think you two will make a fine couple.

我可不願與他一起出戰 I'd rather fight without him.

那就一起去死 And die the same.

這個泰科爾斯 This Theokoles.

怕是徒有虛名吧 The legends can't be true.

競技場上 他身經百戰 He's been cut a thousand times in the arena,

卻未嘗敗績 he's never fallen.

你還是乖乖待在競技賭場的好 I fear you would have been safer in the pits.

我們若是贏了 If we were to win,

能賺多少錢? how large would be the purse?

足以從敘利亞人手上 買回十個老婆了吧 Large enough to wrest ten wives from the Syrian.

這是讓他們去送死 You send them to certain death.

讓我代替他們出戰 Let me fight in their stead.

這個建議不錯 That's an excellent suggestion.

我欠泰科爾斯一條命 I owe Theokoles a debt of pain.

你無需這麼做! You were not requested!

瞧啊 沒人會忘記 Look, no one has forgotten how bravely

你在對戰泰科爾斯時的英勇表現 老朋友 you fought against Theokoles, old friend.

可我並未獲勝 Yet without victory.

在與泰科爾斯的競技中 你是唯一存活下來的角鬥士 You stand the only man to face him in the arena and live.

這本身就是一種勝利 That in itself is a victory.

安心完成好你的訓練任務吧 Set your purpose to the task of training

讓克雷斯和斯巴達克斯共同出戰 Crixus and Spartacus for the match.

他們怕是無法逃脫 I fear no amount will save them

泰科爾斯的死亡之影了 from the Shadow's grasp.

那就讓他們準備 為榮耀而死吧 Then prepare them for a glorious death.

那烙印代表人是雷穆斯的 一個在城北 The brand belonged to Remus, a slave trader

進行交易的奴隸商人 plying wares north of the city.

雷穆斯? 怕是無名之輩吧 Remus? The name holds no recognition.

我也這麼覺得 Nor to I. Yet,

如果我要買一個奴隸 來做見不得人的事... if I were to purchase a slave, intent on foul designs...

那肯定要從卡普亞城外買 Then it would be from outside Capua,

以免輕易就被發現 to avoid simple discovery.

找到雷穆斯帶他來見我 Find Remus and bring him.

我要跟他談談 I would have conversation.

是 主人 Dominus.

水 Water.

主人給的 From Domina.

助你訓練時一臂之力的 To help with your training.

稍等片刻 Wait a moment.

有什麼事? To what purpose?

需要理由嗎? Need there be one?

你不該那樣看著我 You shouldn't look at me in that way.

我已經竭盡全力 不這麼做了 I try with all my strength not to.

但我現在累得沒法控制自己 But I am weak.

那就睡吧 Sleep, then.

恢復體力 And regain your strength.

我無意和你爭吵 I seek no quarrel.

你出現在這裡 就是這意思 Your presence here would state otherwise.

我們確實有分歧 We've had our differences.

我自己也有責任 I own my part in them.

如果我們想要擊敗泰科爾斯... Yet if we are to defeat Theokoles..

我們? We?

在競技場上 不會發生這種事 There is no such thing in the arena.

你以為 你能殺掉那巨人嗎? You believe you can slay the giant?

憑你自己? Alone?

像我往常那樣 As I always stand.

這次可不行 This time you do not.

泰科爾斯一死 我將垂名青史 When Theokoles falls, the glory will be mine.

如果我們不能一致對外 And if we do not come to common ground,

我們將必死無疑 the death shared will be ours.

ความคิดเห็น

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left