Spartacus

Spartacus

ดาวน์โหลดคำบรรยายChinese Bg Code

ซีซั่น 1

ข้อมูลรุ่น

Spartacus (2010) - S01E08 (1080p BluRay x265 Silence)繁體
ความคิดเห็นโดย stuqle046

แท็ก

webdl
เผยแพร่เมื่อ: 2026-06-22
ดาวน์โหลด: 10
ผู้พิการทางการได้ยิน: No

ตัวอย่างคำบรรยาย Chinese Bg Code

200 บรรทัดแรก

斯巴達克斯: 血與沙 第1季第8集

兄弟情誼

漂亮! Yes!

斯巴達克斯 Spartacus,

再次成為勝者! Victor again!

索羅尼斯門下尚且殘存有人 這真是奇跡啊! It's a marvel good Solonius has any men left!

每次競技終極勇士 必是這個色雷斯人不成? Must the Thracian appear in every primus?

堂堂巴蒂阿塔斯家族 難道沒有另一角鬥士 Does the House of Batiatus not deem another gladiator

可以技驚四座嗎? worthy of spectacle?

除卻此人 他們也沒什麼能人鬥士了 They have no one else of note.

不久之後 克雷斯亦將重鑄輝煌 Crixus will return to glory, presently.

但願如您所說啊 As you say.

不二人選啊 A welcome addition.

這個色雷斯人真令人心生厭倦 總是他一人取勝 I grow tried of this Thracian and his victories.

有件重要之事或許可以稍減枯燥 Perhaps something of note to erase the tedium.

我將在明天的拍賣會上購進一批新的奴隸 I purchase a fresh batch of slaves at auction tomorrow,

並將他們訓練成角鬥士 to be trained as gladiators.

若您能賞光受入儀式 We would be honored if you would

我們將倍感榮耀 grace us at the unveiling.

你準備買什麼樣的野人啊? What sort of beasts shall you procure?

最剽悍的 Only the most ferocious,

一切隨您心意 to be displayed for your pleasure.

下一場拍賣即將開始 Our next auction is about to begin.

我們財運亨通啊! Fortune favors us!

挑點好的 我們的錢足夠了 A fine selection, enough coin to take our pick.

您的對手來了 Your competitor approaches.

索羅尼斯 真讓我喜不自勝啊! Solonius, my heart brims with joy!

我早就盼著您來了 I had hoped to see you here,

多買些新人 好讓斯巴達克斯屠戮啊! buying new men for Spartacus to slaughter!

巴蒂阿塔斯 你現在也侍財倨傲 雞犬升天了啊 Batiatus, now purse-proud and so potent with charm.

世事變幻無常啊 對吧? How quickly Fortuna shifts her blessings. Huh?

我的愛侄奧維迪烏斯可沒機會知曉實情了啊 A fact that beloved Ovidius was unexpectedly made aware.

言之有理 You speak truth.

他被謀殺實屬悲劇 His murder was a deep tragedy.

的確如此 Indeed.

沒人會知道暴行的始作俑者了 是吧? One can never know who is plotting violence, can one?

或許他們還會再犯下罪行呢 Or when they may commit the act.

慷慨的卡普亞市民們 Good citizens of Capua.

拍賣會開始了 主人 The auction begins, Dominus.

進入正題吧 To business, then.

這條血肉身軀絕對是上乘絕品... Behold the finest offering of flesh and bone...

這個高盧人塞戈瓦斯要價比較高 The Gaul Segovax will demand expense.

或許您還可以考慮這對日爾曼兄弟 杜羅和阿格龍 And perhaps the German brothers, Duro and Agron.

還有其他人選嗎? The others?

均不值一提 Of little worth.

首先向您推薦 這位享有堂堂聲譽的 Let us begin with a Celtic Gaul

高盧凱爾特人! of imposing virtues!

為您推薦! I give you!

請看塞戈瓦斯 Segovax.

赤身就是戰袍! Skin, his armor!

雙手就是兵器! Hands, his steel!

誰欲領取此人? Who would claim such a man?!

敬請出價! Bid!

五迪納幣! Five denarii!

尊貴的維比烏斯出價五迪納幣! Five denari from good Vibius!

十迪納幣! Ten denarii!

十二! Twelve!

十五! Fifteen!

二十! Twenty!

二十五迪納幣! Twenty-five denarii!

我都懶得出價了 I grow tired of bidding.

一百迪納幣!! A hundred denarii!!

一百? A hundred?

我全買下了 For the entire lot.

成交! Sold!

歸巴蒂阿塔斯了! To Batiatus!

卡普亞的救世主! Savior of Capua!

主人 無意冒犯 With respect Dominus,

您開出的價位 已遠遠超出了他們實際所值 your coin far exceeds their value.

去他娘的價值! Fuck value!

沒有什麼能比 看到這個狗雜碎 None can be placed on seeing

拜倒在我腳下 更讓人愉悅的了 that cock eater's pride ground beneath my heel.

索羅尼斯 考慮一下這些賤女吧! Solonius, Consider the whores!

把女人派往競技場角鬥 Perhaps you will have better fortune

沒准就能時來運轉啊! fighting women in the arena!

我沒能滿足你嗎 主人? Have I not pleased you, Domina?

你那陽物依舊萎靡啊? Does your cock stand dry?

我怕難以力撐挺入 I fear you have not quaked.

抱歉 Apologies.

我的傷口尚未完全癒合 My wounds have yet to fully heal.

你會完全恢復 重振雄風的嘛 Well you will recover and all will be as it was.

抱歉打擾 Forgive me.

主人從市場回來了 Dominus returns from the market.

出去吧 Get out.

你要我怎麼做? What would you have me do?

如果我拒絕了 主人她一定會心生疑慮 If I refuse, Domina will grow suspicious.

我知道 I know.

我盡力表現出自己很虛弱 I perform as weakly as I can,

希望她能對我失去性致 hoping she will lose interest.

我沒有生你的氣 I am not angry with you.

只是... It's only...

只是很痛苦 I find it difficult

看到你和主人共用歡愉 而我們卻沒有這樣的機會 that you and Domina share what we have not.

會有那麼一陣不快 For some time.

我的心為你專屬 You alone occupy my thoughts.

你死定了! You're gonna die!

你死定了! You're gonna die!

你死定了! You're gonna die!

我會殺了你 I'm gonna kill you.

你死定了 You're dead.

我要殺了你! I'm gonna kill you!

你死定了 你死定了 You're dead, you're dead,

這下你們死定了 全部死定了 now you're dead, you're all dead.

你腳下踩著的是什麼? What is beneath your feet?

沙地? Sand?

該死的白癡 Fucking idiot.

斯巴達克斯 Spartacus.

神聖的土地 多科特! Sacred ground, Doctore!

被血淚所浸染的戰場! Watered with tears of blood!

你們的眼淚 Your tears.

你們的鮮血 Your blood.

你們這些可悲的生命 Your pathetic lives,

經過鍛煉而有了價值... forged into something of worth...

賭那說話的蠢蛋5迪納幣 Five denarii on the fool who spoke.

聽從 學習 Listen. Learn.

或許 可以活下來 And perhaps, live.

成為角鬥士 As gladiators.

現在 留心你們的主人! Now, attend your master!

你們將被保佑! You have been blessed!

你們的每一個人 Each and every one of you,

將在這裡找到自我 to find yourselves here,

在昆圖斯·蘭圖魯斯的訓練場裡 at the ludus of Quintus Lentulus,

這裡全共和國最優秀的角鬥士! purveyor of the finest gladiator in all of the Republic!

在以後的艱苦歲月裡 證明你們自己 Prove yourselves, in the hard days to follow.

證明你們不只是個普通的奴隸 Prove yourselves more than a common slave.

不只是個簡單的男人 敗 即亡 More than a man. Fail, and die.

你丈夫說話像我爸 Your husband speaks as my father would

在議院時一樣 before the senate.

真是個好演說家 He's quite the orator.

擁有阿波羅的口才啊 The tongue of Apollo.

成功 就能驕傲地立于我的戰神們之中! Succeed, and stand proud among my titans!

巴蒂阿塔斯 巴蒂阿塔斯 巴蒂阿塔斯萬歲! Batiatus, Batiatus, Batiatus!

角鬥士從不畏懼死亡 A Gladiator does not fear death.

他擁抱它 He embraces it.

愛撫著它 Caresses it.

幹它... Fucks it...

你覺得新人們怎麼樣? What make you of the new men?

他們可真壯觀啊! They are spectacles!

我發現我已深深沉迷於這種 I find myself growing quite fond of this

骯髒的角鬥士交易之中了 sordid business of gladiators.

也許你該考慮 Perhaps you should consider purchasing

給你自己也買一個了 one of your own.

買角鬥士? A gladiator?

不可能的 I could never.

我可以嗎? Could I?

挑一個新人 就是你的了 Choose a recruit, and he is yours,

當然 象徵性地給一點 for a nominal fee, of course.

畢竟需要金錢開銷 Such funds to cover the expense

他的生活和訓練費用 of his upkeep and his training.

競技場裡的每一次勝利 Every victory in the arena,

都是對女主人的致敬 is an honor to his Domina.

該選哪一個好呢?! Who should I choose?!

請讓我來幫您挑選一個吧? May I offer a suggestion to aid your dilemma?

多科特啊! Doctore!

我們尊敬的客人希望 檢視一下新人們的品質 Our honored guest wishes to access the recruits' virtues.

把衣服脫了! Remove your cloths!

我想要改一下我的賭注了 I wish to alter my bet.

全壓在那個陽物最大的人身上 Everything on the one with the horse cock.

左邊的那個... The one on the left...

塞戈瓦斯 高盧人 Segovax, Gaul.

他肯定受到了普裡阿普斯(古希臘生殖之神)的眷顧 He has truly been blessed by the god Priapus.

選得不錯啊! A fine specimen!

我們一定要慶祝慶祝! We must celebrate!

取些酒來 See to the wine.

誰可以娶到這麼好的妻子啊? Has a man ever had such a wife?

而且還深愛著她的丈夫 She but loves her husband,

希望他步步高升 and would see him elevated.

屬於我自己的角鬥士 A gladiator of my own,

和克雷斯來自同一個地方! mine from the same lands as Crixus!

我的朋友們知道了 肯定會為之尖叫 The envy of my friends shall spread like locusts,

羡慕死我的 their hearts devoured.

誰會這麼嫉妒你啊? Who would you torture so?

希望 可別是我認識的人 No one of my acquaintance, I hope.

這可不一定 Doubtful.

凱西拉 艾米莉亞啊... Caecila, Aemilia...

莉西尼亞啊 Licinia.

莉西尼亞是馬庫斯·克拉斯的表親嗎? Licinia, Cousin to Marcus Crassus?

全羅馬城最富有的人 The wealthiest man in Rome,

至少他是這麼講的 according to him, at least.

莉西尼亞 非常享受這些比賽 Licinia, in particular enjoys the games.

更喜歡競技場中如野獸般的勇士 More so the beasts who do battle in them.

你該私下裡發個邀請函 You must make invitation for private

把你的塞戈瓦斯介紹給她們認識 introduction to your man Segovax.

讓她們來這邊玩 Here at the villa.

呃 這些都是正統的羅馬女人 Uh, these are proper Roman women.

她們只和同地位的家族成員來往 They only mingle with families of equal standing.

哦 也許這樣就足夠了 Oh, perhaps it's for the best.

看著你勇士的肉體 Seeing your man in the flesh

只會讓她們更加嫉妒 would only inflame their envy.

我會去安排的 I will arrange it

我還會來幫你做做頭髮 and I shall even help you with your hair.

一定要讓你在這樣高層的聚會中 看起來很適宜 We must make you look suitable for such elevated company.

在太陽下烘烤的廢物們 Shit baking in the sun.

就好像昨天 我們還和他們一樣呢 Seems only yesterday we were of a similar position.

真是時過境遷啊 Much has changed.

你已成為該死的卡普亞戰神了 You became the fucking Champion of Capua.

你的傳奇將萬古流芳 Your myth to echo for a thousand years.

- 而我... - 成為了我的摯友 - And I... - Became a good friend.

瓦羅 骰子喊你呢! Varro. The die call your name!

瓦羅這就來 And Varro answers.

ความคิดเห็น

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left