200 บรรทัดแรก
斯巴達克斯: 血與沙 第1季第9集
婊子
啊 該死的 Ah, fuck.
都兩周了 這個烙印還痛死人 Two weeks and the mark's still raw as a whore's cunt.
哎 我也有相同的烙印啊 兄弟 Argh, I bear the same mark, brother.
我才不會找這種下三濫的藉口 Without pissing about it.
哈 哈 哈 哈 Ha, ha, ha, ha.
你每次攻擊過後 就疏於防守 You lower your guard after each assault.
待會兒 我就讓你嘗嘗我的厲害 I shall see it raised then.
你的命是我的了 Your head is mine.
我該怎樣享受呢? How shall I mount it?
你今天身手挺靈活嘛 You move well today.
你卻大失水準 You do not.
在想什麼呢? What distracts you?
我讓阿舒爾送了一封信給Aurelia I had Ashur send a letter to Aurelia.
可是一周過去了 毫無回音 A week past now, and no reply.
你希望能有啥不同? You expect different?
被丈夫罵作婊子的女人 A woman seldom rushes back to the husband
會回心轉意才怪 who calls her whore.
我沒說過這話 I said no such thing.
至少口頭上沒說過 Not in words.
那是封懺悔信 The letter was contrite.
我承認 當我聽到她懷孕的時候 I admitted I reacted poorly
我的舉止很粗暴 to the news of her being with child.
所以她讓你一嘗等待之苦 And now she makes you wait.
女人常用這招 來懲罰做了傻事的我們 The way women punish us for being fools.
別想這檔子事了 Strike it from your mind.
否則你真要人頭落地了 Or find your brains upon the sand.
這些面具真是精美絕倫 These are exquisite.
沒錯 它們可是家傳之寶 Yes, they've been in the family for generations.
你經常做這種安排? So this sort of arrangement happens often?
- 不 - 嗯 - No. - Um.
但是 有客人提出請求時 But when such a request is made,
我們只會提供最佳服務 one must be prepared to offer only the finest quality.
在這點上 巴蒂阿塔斯家族做得可圈可點 The House of Batiatus does not fall short in that regard.
我看 就這個吧 This one, I think.
啊 戴安娜 狩獵女神 Ah, Diana, the Goddess of the Hunt.
眼光真不錯 A fine choice.
你覺得她會批准嗎? Do you think she would approve?
當亞克托安看見她在洗澡時 When Actaeon saw her bathing,
她把這可憐的傢伙變成了一頭鹿 she turned the poor bastard into a stag
還唆使他自己的狗去咬他 and set his own dogs upon him.
哦 多好啊 你也可以 Oh, how fitting then, that you should have
養一頭自己的鹿來玩啊 a stag of your own to play with.
你有主意了嗎? Have you decided?
只有一個男人 There is only one man I would invite
讓我願意甘冒此險 such peril to know.
他就是斯巴達克斯 I will have Spartacus.
戰神 The champion,
當然該是他 of course.
有問題嗎? Is that a problem?
多加點錢都行 If more coin is required.
不 不 不 不 不 No, no, no, no, no.
當然沒問題 馬庫斯·克拉斯的表親 自然值得 No the cousin to Marcus Crassus deserves
享有"死亡之影"的屠滅者 the Slayer of Theokoles himself,
價錢合理即可 at fair price.
哦 不是錢的問題 Oh, it is not the price that concerns.
退下 Psssh.
萬一我丈夫知道 就不好了 If ever my husband were to hear of this.
世上沒有 The gods themselves would have to
不透風的牆 whisper it in his ear.
我們在安排這方面的事情上 We take the utmost care with the delicate
總是力求謹慎 nature of these arrangements.
面具能確保你身份不外泄 The mask ensures anonymity,
但你也必須對自己負責 but you must also do your part.
嚴格保密 Tell no one.
約定時間要準時到達 Arrive exactly at the appointed time,
不要帶其他人 unencumbered.
連奴隸和侍從也不帶? Absent slaves or attendants?
就怕有人對你丈夫太過愚忠 Who would hold your husband's loyalty truer to value.
我會 呃 為你和我們的訓練場 I would err, avoid complications,
儘量規避風險 for you and this ludus.
是伊莉西婭啊 Ilithyia.
哦 Oh.
抱歉打擾 Apologies.
我來早了? Am I early?
有事嗎? For what purpose?
是你請我來吃午餐的啊 You invited me to midday meal.
是嗎? Did you?
沒錯 可時間是明天啊 Yes. For tomorrow.
哦 是明天? Oh, was it?
但願我沒打斷什麼重要的會談啊 I pray I have not interrupted important proceedings.
哦 不 恰恰相反 Oh, no, on the contrary.
我們僅僅只是在談論你 We were only just speaking about you
和你的角鬥士 and your gladiator.
他叫什麼名字? What was his name?
那個凱爾特人... The Celt...
叫塞戈瓦斯 Segovax.
對 塞戈瓦斯 Yes, Segovax.
真可惜 Pity.
或許下次你應該多買一些 Perhaps you should buy several next time.
直到掌握此中要領為止 Until you get the hang of it.
這個過程可不簡單 It's a difficult process.
只有極少數人能熬到終極測試 能站到競技場上的就更少了 Very few make it to the final test, still few the arena.
我丈夫只看得上最強者 My husband demands only the finest.
我們也是 As do we all.
抱歉 我得走了 我丈夫還等著我呢 Forgive my haste, but my own husband expects me.
期待我們下次的會面 I look forward to our next encounter.
她喜歡你 She favors you.
我也喜歡她 And I her.
想不到我還有牽線搭橋的作用 It warms the heart, to know my hands
這還真讓人窩心 are responsible.
我真該好好感謝你 Then let me take them in gratitude.
你要多加小心 You should be more careful.
當心莉西尼亞 With Licinia.
她來自上層社會 She's of a strata above your station,
當她情緒發生變化的時候 and will not hesitate to remind you of it
她可不會提醒你 the minute her mood shifts.
而且她喜怒無常 And it shifts frequently.
我跟這種人打多了交道 深諳此道 I am well versed in dealing with such people.
沒問題就好 Of course you are.
那麼 你要邀請我嗎? So, am I to be invited?
邀請? Invited?
去幹嘛? To what?
參加化裝舞會啊 To the masquerade.
你以為我沒注意到 You think I did not notice the mask
她想藏起來的那張面具? she was attempting to conceal?
你誤會了 You're mistaken.
沒有什麼化裝舞會 There is no masquerade.
她僅僅是想借戴安娜的面具 She merely wanted to borrow the visage of Diana.
儘量規避"風險"呢? To avoid "complications"?
一個有錢貴婦跑到訓練場來 A wealthy woman of status visiting a ludus.
急欲藏起面具 小聲說著風險問題 Concealing masks and whispering of complications.
如果不讓我瞭解內情的話 If I did not know better,
我會懷疑她這趟來 I would suspect intent
- 是想跟你手下某個角鬥士苟合 - 伊莉西婭 - to fuck one of your gladiators. - Ilithyia.
這就是她此行的目的 對吧? She is, isn't she?
哦 那個小婊子! Oh, that little whore!
多放蕩啊! How positively depraved!
我答應她要小心行事的 I promised discretion,
你絕對不能把這事說出去 you must not breathe a word of this to anyone.
我才不會這樣做 I would never think it.
你是我最好的朋友 You have been a most valued friend.
這是我們倆的小秘密 And this will be our little secret.
我可以掌控她的 I can control her.
伊莉西婭麼? Ilithyia?
就像你對她和塞戈瓦斯做的那樣? Like you did with her and Segovax?
她讓自己的人 去謀殺斯巴達克斯 She had her own man make attempt on Spartacus,
就在我們的眼皮底下 under our very roof.
你還說能夠掌控她 And you yet speak of control.
斯巴達克斯讓她理智全無 Spartacus inflames her beyond reason.
可莉西尼亞是另一碼事 Licinia is a different matter.
即使是伊莉西婭 Even Ilithyia has sense enough
也會怕馬庫斯·克拉斯表親的報復 to fear reprisal from the cousin of Marcus Crassus.
嗯 她本來就該這樣 Humph, as she should.
那個人金貴著呢! That man shits gold!
在羅馬 能有這個人當靠山 To have the favor of such an ally in Rome
躋身元老院 就指日可待了... could pave my way to a seat in the curia...
還有個小難題 There is one small obstacle.
莉西尼亞喜歡我們戰神摸上去的感覺 Licinia favors the touch of our champion.
哈 斯巴達克斯? Ha, Spartacus?
這算啥難題 That will not be difficult.
哦 他可是難纏得很 Oh, he's always difficult.
過去的確如此 現在絕對不會 In a past that no longer exists.
我一下令... I shall command...
他就會乖乖聽話 and it shall be done.
啊 Argh.
卡普亞戰神駕到! The Champion of Capua arrives!
把朱庇特嚇得屁滾尿流 A man who so terrifies Jupiter
風起雲湧 天降甘霖的人啊! the clouds burst and the heavens weep!
我的榮耀完全是主人之功 My glory is but a reflection of my Dominus.
你個馬屁精! You flatter!
投桃報李罷了 I return in kind.
還要多謝天神眷顧 And the gods take notice.
當我以為我們能更上一層樓時 Just when I thought we'd accrued every accolade,
上天又降下一重考驗 yet another falls in our laps from the heavens.
馬庫斯·克拉斯的表親 美麗的莉西尼亞 Fair Licinia, cousin to Marcus Crassus himself,
想私下傳召你 has personally requested you.
克拉斯是誰? Crassus?
共和國內最有錢的人 Richest man in the Republic.
真是無上榮幸 A great honor.
我的對手是誰? Who's to be my opponent?
對手?! Opponent?!
莉西尼亞對你的角鬥不感興趣 Licinia has no interest in watching you fight.
她感興趣的東西... Her desires are of a more...
比較曖昧 intimate nature.
要我和她睡覺? I am to lie with her?
還要讓其他男人自愧不如 And shame all men who follow.
戰神就得去做這些事? Such things are asked of a champion?
沒錯 They are.
你有意見? You have concern?
沒有 No.
我是卡普亞的戰神 I am the champion of Capua.
我會盡一切戰神的職責 I shall perform all duties required of me.
好好滿足她 Bring her to satisfaction.
我們的財運 會像你的雞巴一樣一飛沖天的 And see our fortunes rise along with your cock.
有何不適嗎? Is there discomfort?
沒有 None.
我何時才能恢復訓練? When can I return to training?
事實上 你還能活下來 The fact that you yet walk among the living
這本身就是個奇跡了 is a marvel in itself.
還有多久? How long?
一個星期 A week.
也或許兩星期... Maybe two...
明日吧 Tomorrow.
不行 這也太快了 No. It is much too soon.
明日 Tomorrow.
那就明日吧 Tomorrow, then.
美好的一天 耽延不來啊! A glorious day, long in coming!
克雷斯你! Crixus!
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.