200 บรรทัดแรก
斯巴達克斯: 血與沙 第1季第4集
地下競技賭場
你把我當傻瓜麼? Do you think me a fool?
沒有 主人 No, Dominus.
可你卻不尊重我 Yet you dishonor me.
跟我達成協議 許下誓言! An agreement reached, an oath sworn!
獲准參加角鬥訓練 You would submit to gladiatorial training.
叫我主人 Call me master,
遵守規則! attend to the rules!
作為回報 我去幫你找 In return, I would search for
你心愛的妻子! your precious wife!
但你的急躁毀了你自己 But your haste bested you.
藐視多科特 用計爭了個機會 Defying Doctore, maneuvering to usurp gnaeus
到競技場上和克雷斯對決 to face Crixus in the arena.
你的第一次角鬥賽! Your first contest!
和克雷斯對打! With Crixus!
那要命的卡普亞戰神! The champion of fucking Capua!
我知道錯了 I realize the mistake in it.
知錯? Mistake?
靠 你萬眾矚目! Fuck, you had the crowd!
你逃過了死刑 You survived execution
打敗了4個索羅尼斯的人! against four of Solonius' men!
你人盡皆知! Your name was on every tongue!
可現在跟克雷斯打過以後 Now after your showing with Crixus,
你就成了笑柄! it's spoken of with contempt!
你的小失誤 會搞砸 Your little mistake makes reunion
和妻子重聚的機會 with your wife problematic.
你有她的消息了? You have knowledge of her?
目前只知道 那個從葛雷博手上 The Syrian Glaber sold her to
買了她的敘利亞人向北去了 was last noted heading north.
我們還不知道他們的目的地 We've yet to divine their destination.
你得接著找她 You must keep searching for her.
你毀了那麼重要的約定 You shit on honorable agreements
還有臉向我提要求? and press for fresh demands?
告訴我 色雷斯人 Tell me, Thracian,
如果找到她 你願為她的自由付多少錢? how will you pay for her release if found?
如果她能回來呢? Her transport?
你能下個金蛋來瞧瞧嗎? Do you shoot magic coins out of your ass?
要是行的話 馬上給我下出來! If so, squat and produce!
我會去競技場角鬥 我的賞金... I shall fight in the arena, my winnings...
沒人樂意看你上場! No one wishes to see you fight!
民眾的喜愛 像風一樣 稍縱即逝 The crowd's favor, like the wind, is fleeting.
他們對你沒興趣了 Their interest in you has blown out.
天無絕人之路 There must be a way for me to fight.
只有一條路 Only one.
去那個不需要遵守規則的地方吧 In a place where you needn't follow rules,
因為根本無規則可循 because none exist.
地下競技賭場 The pits of the underworld.
去那兒比試 不死的話 Fight there and survive,
你就能賺得盆缽滿盈 and you will fill both our hands with coin.
還有... And...
或許可以和妻子再度聚首哦 you may yet feel your wife's touch again.
色雷斯賤種 Thracian bitch.
巴爾卡! 放開他! Barca! Release!
我覺得 你應該把你妻子的綁帶留下 I think your wife's binding should remain here.
你到那兒去 可能會把它弄丟 Where you're going, you might lose it.
跟你的胳膊一起 不復存在 Along with an arm.
把他收拾妥當 Finish preparing him.
我能說句話麼 主人? A word, Dominus?
如果快的話 If hastened.
競技賭場的流言將一日千里 The walls spread rumor of the pits.
你有異議? You find objection to this course?
那是個煉獄 It is a place of pain and suffering,
人命賤如草 beasts dying without honor.
您父親絕不會... Your father would never have...
我意已定! The decision is made!
如果野人馴服不了 那就讓他野個夠 If a beast cannot be tamed, it must be unleashed.
如果雨季來了 If the rains ever return,
我要好好淋上一個禮拜 I shall soak in a bath for a week.
啊 來點香水 Ahh, perfume.
只剩幾滴了 主人 Only a few drops remain, Domina.
給天神留著吧 I shall save them for Jupiter.
我要用它祭壇祈禱 I will douse his altar and pray
讓這香味引來洪水 that the scent sparks a deluge.
你看到我的短劍沒? 它不見了 Have you seen my dagger? It eludes me.
要它來幹嘛? What purpose requires it?
我找到條金河 I've divined an additional stream of revenue.
可以讓我們痛快洗浴 One that will provide us a proper bath.
那這條金河 And this stream,
源自哪裡? it flows from what orifice?
競技賭場 The pits.
競技賭場 The pits.
聽著 只有克雷斯一人在訓練場一枝獨秀 Look, Crixus remains the single draw of the ludus.
在所有的新人裡 瓦羅是唯一值得信任的人 Of the new recruits, Varro is the only man of promise.
斯巴達克斯和科爾紮 在競技場顯得毫無價值 Spartacus and Kerza prove worthless in the arena.
所以 我今晚讓他倆去那裡 So I fight them both tonight where they may yet
或許可以充實我們的錢包 fill our purse.
昆圖斯呀 Quintus.
派遣特雷斯人 讓我松了一口氣 Dispatching the Thracian brings me relief.
你已經深陷競技賭場 無法自拔了 You descending into the pits does not.
那樣會玷污名譽 也會威脅生命 It stains the name, and threatens the body.
我會受到很好的保護 My body will be well protected.
巴爾卡隨身保護 隨時準備 Barca looms over it, ready to break bone
將來犯之人撕成碎片 at the slightest provocation.
告訴巴爾卡 如果你有什麼閃失 Inform Barca that if you return scathed,
我就把他弟弟切下來裝罐子裡 I'll have his cock in a jar.
資訊會被忠實地傳達到位 The message will be dutifully delivered.
今晚給克雷斯一個女人 Give Crixus a woman tonight.
刺激下其他人 讓他們知道 Motivation to the others that success brings
勝利可以帶來很多好處 decoration in many forms.
我來看他享受 I'll see him well satisfied.
快走 你他媽的! Keep moving you fuck!
他們要帶他去哪? Where do they take him?
去地下賭場 屬於他的地方 To the underworld, where he belongs.
專心訓練! Back to training!
告訴我 我可不像你這樣 Tell me I don't look like I have been shit
跟被操死的野豬肉一樣 from a boar's ass like you.
我不要死在競技賭場 I am not dying in the pits.
我要給他們看看 我他媽是 I'll show these fucking cunts my cock
經過火神千錘百煉的 was forged in Vulcan's flames.
我要把他們全操一遍! I will fuck them all!
撕開他的屁股! Tear his ass open!
砸爛他的頭! Rip his head off!
起來 起來 你這沒用的... Get up, get up, you useless...
靠 Shit.
靠! Shit!
奧維迪烏斯來了 Ovidius approaches.
奧維迪烏斯很高興你也下賭啊! Ovidius, good to lay eyes!
我也希望早點下賭啊 I had expected them laid earlier.
我們協議說的可是 你要在 Our agreement calls for repayment of your debt
火神節比賽結束後的第二天 plus thirty percent, to be delivered
把欠我的債和三分利 一起還給我 the day after the games of the Vulcanalia.
但我卻發現你在這兒 Yet I find you here,
賭注你還欠著呢 Wagering coin still owed.
我跟你保證 你會第一個收到應付款 You'll be first to receive what is due, I assure you.
雙面神說的都是假話 Words spewed by Janus,
無論從哪邊的臉說出來 都一樣 from both sides of his face.
你很快會收到錢的 You'll be repaid soon enough.
除非你想自找麻煩? Unless you'd care to press the matter?
那你就自便吧 At your convenience then.
不管到什麼時候 Until such time,
利息依然照算 the points still accrue.
拽個屁 Ass eating shit.
再敢這樣跟我說話 我把你打成豬頭 Speak to me such again, I will accrue your fucking head.
伊克西翁 獲勝! Ixion, victor!
誰敢跟我打? You want to face me?
願天神眷顧你 色雷斯人 May the gods fare you better, Thracian.
也眷顧我們 For both our sakes.
你沒戴我送你的禮物 Your neck is bare of my gift.
沒錯 It is.
那麼 是你不喜歡它? You did not favor it, then?
不喜歡我送你的項鍊? The necklace I gave you?
小聲點 Lower your voice.
你的禮物 我不能接受 Your gift, I cannot accept it.
抱歉 Pardon my mistake.
你該知道 如果主人... You must understand, if Domina...
你已經解釋清楚了 You've made your intention clear.
你會激動嗎? Does it excite you?
當得知你的腳步 可以讓我 To know that your very footsteps
心潮澎湃的時候? moisten my thighs?
我會讓你更澎湃 I would have them dripping even more.
那就趕緊過來吧 Well draw closer and make it so.
你握著什麼? What are you clutching?
給我瞧瞧 Show me.
一個寒磣的禮物 A humble gift.
送給我的女神 For a goddess.
給我戴上吧 Put it on.
你開心嗎? Does it please you?
嗯 Yes.
眼觀困獸 Witness the captive beasts,
讓我們飲血止渴吧! quenching our thirst with blood!
在競技賭場死去... Set to die in the pits...
是他們逆天而生的報應! Payment for their offensive births!
讓死神重新降臨吧! Let death descend anew!
有請 瑪律麥斯! Behold, Myrmex!
有請 斯巴達克斯! Behold, Spartacus!
大家似乎不喜歡他 The crowd does not seem to favor him.
他在競技場捅了那簍子後 這樣不奇怪吧? Why would they, after his showing in the arena?
上天 What weapons
將賜予他們何種武器? shall the gods bless them with?
亦或天譴他們 Or curse them
空手作戰! with empty hands!
為自己的命運做出選擇吧! Choose your fate!
瑪律麥斯選了鋼刺手套! Myrmex draws sphairai!
斯巴達克斯選了銅圈手套! Spartacus draws caestus!
瑪律麥斯更佔優勢 Myrmex has the advantage.
謝謝你的多嘴 Thank you for the fucking obvious.
我們只有一條簡單的規則! We have but a single rule!
只能有一個活下來! Only one survives!
撕扯對戰 Mongrel on mongrel,
直到死神降臨! till Charon arrives!
賠率是怎麼定的? What do you make of the odds?
我方4:1的賠率 Four to one against our man.
或許是5:1 Maybe five.
在斯巴達克斯身上 押10迪納幣 Place ten denarii on Spartacus.
希望能有大回報 And pray for ample return.
遵命 主人 Dominus.
還手呀! Do something!
斯巴達克斯! 勝利! Spartacus! Victor!
讓他稍事休息 再打 Give him a moment's rest, then fight him again.
你受傷了 You're hurt.
我沒事 I'm all right.
別把自己逼得太狠了 You push yourself too far.
可我還活著 And yet I live.
還能活多久? For how long?
能有多久 就多久 As long as it takes.
那就把他們全殺了 Then kill them all.
你還想回競技賭場去嗎? Do you plan to return to the pits?
他們讓我們賺得盆缽滿盈... They fill our hands with coin...
而且還能賺得更多 With yet more to be mined.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.