Spartacus

Spartacus

ดาวน์โหลดคำบรรยายChinese Bg Code

ซีซั่น 1

ข้อมูลรุ่น

Spartacus (2010) - S01E12 (1080p BluRay x265 Silence)繁體
ความคิดเห็นโดย stuqle046

แท็ก

webdl
เผยแพร่เมื่อ: 2026-06-22
ดาวน์โหลด: 22
ผู้พิการทางการได้ยิน: No

ตัวอย่างคำบรรยาย Chinese Bg Code

200 บรรทัดแรก

斯巴達克斯: 血與沙 第1季第12集

真相

看到一個曾經高高在上的人 落魄至此 It wounds my heart, to see a man once so elevated,

真令人傷心 plummet to such depths.

你那個狗腿子阿舒爾 Your dog Ashur.

他向我搖尾乞憐的那一套 Was he always upon your leash,

都是你授命的吧? even when licking my ass?

他忠貞不二 His loyalty never wavered.

此人騙人不償命 The man is most skilled in deceit.

或者你只是一廂情願 Or perhaps you were too blinded

不願認清事實 by envy to perceive the truth.

你自欺欺人 You flatter yourself.

難道你就沒垂涎過我的訓練場? Did you not have eyes towards my ludus?

我的戰神? My champions?

還有我老婆? My wife?

你妄想掠奪巴蒂阿塔斯家族的榮耀 You would steal glory from the House of Batiatus.

可惜現在偷雞不著蝕把米 Yet here you are with nothing but blood and

好淒涼呀 sand for your efforts.

卡普亞民眾 遲早會認清你是什麼人 Capua will see you for what you are.

將謀害行政官的兇手 The man who brought the Magistrate's murderer

繩之以法的民族英雄? to justice, a hero of the people?

啊 願天神保佑我 不要受池魚之殃 Ah, may the gods protect me from their wrath.

克雷斯三兩下就能幹掉對手 Crixus makes quick work of his opponent.

我得回上席... I must return to the pulvinus...

去宣佈你的處決令 to announce your execution.

戲演得真好 巴蒂阿塔斯 Well played, Batiatus.

我低估你了 I underestimated you.

你不是第一個栽跟頭的人 You're not the first to die for that mistake.

為你而戰! For you!

克雷斯為追念您丈夫 爭得了榮譽 Crixus honors the memory of your husband.

我們也一樣 As do we all.

我們應當拋卻傷心的過往... We should put these dark times behind us...

以索羅尼斯之血... and with Solonius' blood...

來祭奠我們的傷痛 amend our grief.

克雷斯! 克雷斯 萬歲! Crixus! Crixus!

克雷斯! 克雷斯! 克雷斯 萬歲! Crixus! Crixus! Crixus!

我要求跟巴蒂阿塔斯說話 I request words with Batiatus,

結果你卻一個人回來 yet you return absent the man.

他有其它事在忙 Other matters occupy his attention.

我讓民眾整整一周難以忘懷 I've pressed for audience all week.

主人卻忘了他的戰神是誰 Dominus forgets who his champion is.

是你忘了身份才對 It is you who forgets title,

忘了主人和奴隸的身份 master and slave.

抱歉 Apologies.

成為戰神後 我屢屢犯錯 I have made many mistakes since becoming Champion.

我馬上去反省 改正錯誤 Know that I intend to rectify them shortly.

卡普亞的市民們! Good Citizens of Capua!

我站在你們面前 I stand before you,

傷痛欲絕 the sting of tears yet hot upon my cheek,

要懲治一個罪大惡極的 to redress a most vile crime

人民公敵 against our city and our hearts.

他就是謀殺提圖斯·卡拉維斯行政官的兇手! The murder of Magistrate Titus Calavius!

此人利慾薰心 His life stolen

不惜痛下殺手 for lust of profit and advancement.

讓慈祥睿智的行政官 His warmth and guidance

和我們... torn from our hands...

還有他親愛的妻兒 天人永隔! and those of loving wife and noble son!

今天讓我們見證正義的裁決! Yet today we shall witness justice!

傷我們至深的卑劣罪人 The base criminal that has so wounded us

將在角鬥場受到處決! shall be executed at gladium!

索羅尼斯入場! Enter Solonius!

人民公敵! Enemy of the people!

無恥之徒! Fucking pig!

背信棄義的小人! Traitor!

扯爛他的舌頭! Slice his traitor tongue off!

死馬屁精! You fucking pig!

該由誰來執行處決呢? And who shall balance the scales?

誰又能讓我們的城市重歸光榮呢? Who shall restore honor to our city?

斯巴達克斯! 斯巴達克斯! 斯巴達克斯! Spartacus! Spartacus! Spartacus!

只有他! There is but one man!

死亡之影的屠滅者! The Slayer of Theokoles!

送雨的使者! The Bringer of Rain!

斯巴達克斯... Spartacus...

卡普亞戰神! Champion of Capua!

你在處決中逃過一死 色雷斯人 You survived your execution, Thracian.

當時正是在這片沙場 Upon these very sands.

或許索羅尼斯也能將歷史重演 Perhaps good Solonius will fare as well.

我倒覺得希望渺茫 I would not expect it.

開始! Begin!

該死的 來打我啊! Fight me, damn it!

為什麼斯巴達克斯不還手? Why does Spartacus not strike in return?

他這麼做 有助於刺激民眾怒焰滔天 He but extends the moment, to the favor of the crowd.

這個惡棍馬上就會伏法了 The villain's blood will flow soon enough.

你丈夫真像天神賜下的禮物 Your husband has been a gift from the gods.

沒有他的幫忙 諾梅裡斯肯定茫然無措 Numerius would be lost without his support.

這場角鬥賽 能讓他得到莫大的安慰 He gains great comfort in the act.

我們都深感安慰 The comfort is ours.

有朝一日 他也會成為一位好父親 He will make a fine father, when the day comes.

瞧 斯巴達克斯砍到他了 Look, Spartacus draws blood.

你有角鬥功底 You are not absent skill.

也有生存的欲望 Nor desire to live.

瞧見了? You see?

索羅尼斯玩兒完了 Solonius comes to his end.

這不是眾望所歸麼? And who would not wish it?

你丈夫的去世 令羅馬的街上 淚流成河 The streets of Rome are wet with tears of your loss.

伊莉西婭 你還沒有答覆我們 We have not received word from you, Ilithyia.

你和你丈夫說過了嗎? Did you speak to your husband?

關於資助巴蒂阿塔斯家族的事? About patronage for the House of Batiatus?

說得很詳細 At length.

他明天會來卡普亞 He comes to Capua a day hence,

親自商討此事 to discuss the matter personally.

民眾的呼聲 The roar of the crowd.

再沒有比這更榮耀的了 There is no sound more glorious.

這是你能聽到的 最後的呼聲了 The last you shall hear.

你跟錯了人 You take the wrong life.

你的主人巴蒂阿塔斯 是個惡棍 Your master Batiatus, is the villain.

不久 他就會跟你一樣 And shall join you presently.

殺了他! 殺了他! 殺了他! Kill! Kill! Kill!

斯巴達克斯! 斯巴達克斯! 斯巴達克斯! Spartacus! Spartacus! Spartacus!

我不會讓阿格龍為了兄弟情義 I would not have Agron risk himself

去冒險 on behalf of brotherly bond.

將來 讓他和杜羅分開角鬥 See him separated from Duro in future games.

那麼 斯巴達克斯呢? And, what of Spartacus?

沒人召見 讓他焦躁不安 He grows restless at not receiving audience.

審判索羅尼斯讓我焦頭爛額 The proceedings with Solonius have filled my attentions.

讓米拉去撫慰他 Send Mira to occupy his thoughts.

明早我再傳召他 I will summon him in the morning.

遵命 主人 Dominus.

長袍 尊顯出智者的高貴! Robes, fit for a man of breeding and intelligence!

很襯你呢 You wear them well.

今天看到索羅尼斯引頸被戮 Today beheld the end of Solonius.

場面之壯觀 A welcomed spectacle, given purchase

全拜你的忠誠和狡黠所賜 by your loyalty and cunning.

你應該立即離開訓練場 You shall be removed from the ludus immediately.

離開? Removed?

住到莊園去吧 You'll reside in the villa.

地位高升 遠離賤民 Elevated far above the common men,

讓自己的狡黠才智 更有用武之地 your devious fucking mind close to elbow.

我感激得說不出話了 Gratitude seizes the tongue.

哈 或許來個小妞 可以幫你重現辯才 Well perhaps a woman will aid in the untangling of it.

我手下的女奴 Name any slave, and the wet joys

隨便你挑 of her body are yours.

我承認 我的確有所需求 I confess to certain longings.

我想要個沒被別人玩過的小妞 For one not yet soiled by the other men.

告訴我名字 我幫你達成心願 Give name to your desire, and see it fulfilled.

抱歉打擾 Apologies.

主人叫我來的 My presence was commanded.

巴蒂阿塔斯麼? By Batiatus?

是他派我來的 His words set me to purpose.

但我很高興... But they were gladly received...

我照顧受傷的你 I tend your wound.

當你犯下命案的時候 Stand guard at your request while you

我遵照你的要求 幫你放哨 stain hands with blood.

可你連碰都不讓我碰? And you discard a simple touch?

我在想事呢 My mind is taken with other thoughts.

那不妨告訴我是什麼事 Then break open head and share them.

恐怕巴蒂阿塔斯在懷疑 我和Aulus的死有關 I fear Batiatus suspects my hand in Aulus' death.

他似乎沒這意思 He appears absent the weight of pressing concern.

那他為何不召見我? Then why does he not grant me audience?

奧盧斯斷氣前 到底說了什麼 What secrets did Aulus reveal in dying breath,

讓你如此憤怒? that so inflamed?

他殺了蘇拉 That his hand robbed Sura of life.

而且是奉巴蒂阿塔斯之命 By command of Batiatus.

你想復仇! You plan vengeance!

千萬不要這樣做! You cannot do this!

- 斯巴達克斯... - 她不是這麼叫我的! - Spartacus... - That is not what she called me!

我再也聽不到她呢喃我的真名了 Never again will I hear her whisper my true name.

再也感受不到 愛人呢喃的歡樂 Or taste the joy of it on her lips.

我要看著他一敗塗地 I will see the light fade from his eyes,

為我妻子償命 or join her in the attempt.

哪怕賠上我的命? At expense of my life?

你這個色雷斯人 根本不懂羅馬律法! The Thracian does not know Roman law!

如果有一個奴隸殺了主人... If one slave spills the blood of his master...

所有的奴隸都得陪葬 all are put to death.

人人都有自己的宿命 Each to his own fate.

我也一樣 And I to mine.

你真是狂野... You move with strong purpose...

全拜你的勝利所賜 Spurred, by your victory.

當我打敗伯裡克利的時候 When I defeated Pericles,

你不在上席... and you were not in the pulvinus...

沒有你的注視 There is no meaning to glory,

榮耀毫無意義 without your eyes to witness.

我以後會一直注視著你 They will never again be absent.

妮維雅啊? Naevia?

快! Hurry!

快! Quickly!

妮維雅啊! Naevia!

主人 Domina.

你在忙些什麼 叫了半天也沒人影? What business do you attend, that you do not answer?

主人 我在拿酒 Fetching wine, Domina.

抱歉 我沒聽到... Apologies, I did not hear...

別管酒了 Leave it.

主人要你辦件事 There is a service required of you by Dominus.

看到你 真讓我心跳不已 My heart quickens at such a vision.

拜託... Please...

你大可放心 Set mind to ease.

我會既往不咎的 I cling to no grudge for past transgressions.

我不明白 I do not understand.

聽說巴爾卡獲得自由後 You spoke with Doctore,

你和多科特談過 after it was said Barca secured his freedom.

我什麼也沒對他說 I told him nothing.

這無關緊要 A thing of no consequence.

仔細回想 Turn it from your thoughts,

就如此刻 我這般回想... as I have turned it from mine...

為了獲取... in favor of more...

你的垂青... intimate concerns...

多年來 我一直傾慕你的容顏 I have admired your beauty for many years.

你可知曉我的心意? Were you aware of my affections?

我察覺 近來你的目光總落在我身上 I have felt your gaze linger of late.

無奈 我只能以目傳情... A gaze is all I could dare....

ความคิดเห็น

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left