200 บรรทัดแรก
斯巴達克斯: 血與沙 第1季第1集
紅蛇
啊! 啊! Uh! Uh!
啊! Raaarrhh!
加油! Come on!
啊! Uh!
吔! Yeah!
啊! Uh!
啊! Rrrrah!
你知道些什麼呀? Oh what do you know about it?
滾! Just fucking go!
閉嘴! Hold your fucking tongues!
聽聽這個羅馬人怎麼說! Let the Roman have his say!
色雷斯與共和國 Thrace and The Republic
並不相容 have known their differences.
我們並非總是相親相愛 We've not always been as brothers.
但讓我們冰釋前嫌 But let us put aside such matters,
為正義的事業 走到一起 uniting in just cause.
你們侵佔了我們的土地 You pushed your way into our land,
現在你卻站那兒 請求我們幫助 and now you stand asking for our help.
是在伸手求援嗎? Your hand extended?
我不是求援 僅僅是來通知你們 I extend no hand. I am here merely to inform.
米特裡達梯人(古土耳其國王)和他的軍隊 Mithridates and his Greeks
從東方進攻 attack from the east
已經侵佔了黑海 encroaching from the black sea.
離我們十萬八千里 Far removed from our villages.
沒錯 但蓋塔人 True. But the Getae
趁虛而入 take advantage of the distraction.
他們的野蠻大軍屯聚在北部 Their barbarian hordes amass to the north,
距離你們的村落只有三四天的行軍路程 barely half a week's march from your villages.
多少人? How many?
數以萬計 Thousands.
與羅馬聯盟! Align yourselves with Rome!
加入我們的後備軍 Pledge your service to the auxiliary
一起馳騁沙場! and join us in our campaign!
為了什麼? To what end?
為了什麼?! To what end?!
勝利 Victory.
這勝利該怎麼衡量呢? And how is it to be measured?
蓋塔人以前就侵犯過我們的村落 The Getae have raided our villages in the past,
姦淫婦女 殘殺孩童 raped our women, killed our children.
我們一次次地擊退他們 Each time we have pushed them back,
卻換來更多的騷擾 only to see them return.
話糙 He speaks out of turn.
理不糙 Yet the truth falls from his mouth.
與羅馬結盟 If we are to align with Rome,
得有個明確的目標才行 the purpose must be clear.
殺死蓋塔人 The Getae dead.
一個不留 All of them.
殺死蓋塔人 一個不留 Dead, all of them.
議會做出決議了嗎? The council has decided?
我們將出戰 We go to war.
我祈求天神庇佑你的劍 I've asked the gods to bless your sword.
一旦把蓋塔人消滅殆盡 Once the Getae are wiped from our lands,
就再也不會拿起它 there'll be no reason to ever pick it up again.
手無寸鐵 我的丈夫還能做什麼呢? And what would my husband do without it in his hands?
耕田 牧羊 Grow crops. Raise goats.
生孩子... Make children...
你就此不戰了? You'd fight no more?
絕不 永遠伴你左右 Forever. To be by your side.
什麼時候出發? How soon do you march?
天一亮就動身 First light.
那上床吧 Then come to bed.
如果只剩一夜春宵 If one night is all we have left,
我可得好好珍惜 I should make the most of it.
堅強點 我的妻子 Be strong, my wife.
我期待醒來時 妻子在我枕邊 I woke expecting my wife beside me.
她早起是為了禱告上天 She rose early to pray
希望她的丈夫能陪在身邊 that her husband would stay with her.
我以為我們已經達成了一致 I thought we were in agreement.
- 本來是 - 本來? - We were. - Were?
昨晚 上天 The gods came to me last night
托夢於我 in my sleep.
夢到了什麼? What did they show you?
我的丈夫跪著 My husband on his knees,
向一條火紅的大蛇行禮 bowing before a great red serpent.
生命漸漸被耗盡 The life draining from his veins.
你從中得到了什麼啟示? What meaning did you take from it?
警告 A warning.
一旦參戰 If you go to war,
你註定面臨巨大的不幸 you are destined for great and unfortunate things.
蓋塔人崇拜山狼 The Getae worship the mountain wolf.
不信蛇 They place no faith in snakes.
不過是一場夢 It was just a dream.
萬一不僅僅是夢呢? And if it isn't?
我已經答應了 蘇拉 I gave my word, Sura.
鮮血與榮譽 Blood and honor,
是男人的一切 it speaks to the man.
沒有什麼可以阻止我重回你的懷抱 Nothing will keep me from returning to your arms.
蓋塔人不行 羅馬人不行 Not the Getae. Not the Romans.
天神也不行 Not the gods themselves.
天涼夜長 The nights grow so cold.
不能擁你入衾 我該怎麼辦呢? What am I to do without you in our bed?
掀起裙擺 Lift your dress.
把我緊緊地貼在你腿上 Keep me close to your thighs,
這念想足以溫暖兩顆心 The thought will warm us both.
殺光他們 Kill them all.
為了你 For you.
沖啊! Charge!
啊! Rahhh!
呃! Urgh!
堅持就是勝利! Hold the line!
啊! 呃! Raaa! Urgh!
我要操死你們的女人! I'll fuck your women!
操死她們! I'll fuck them all!
啊! Ahhh!
羅馬軍都死哪兒去了? Where the fuck are the Romans?
絕不留情 Show the cunts no mercy.
啊! Uhh!
呀!! Yaaah!!
啊! Ahhh!
啊! Raaa!
戰士們! 沖啊! Romans! Forward!
往哪兒跑? Where are you going?
有點晚了吧 Little late.
他們被耽擱了 They'd just get in the way.
我拉的屎都比這好吃點! My own shit would taste better!
他們給什麼 我就煮什麼 德雷尼斯 I cook what they give us, Drenis.
我們嚼內臟 啃骨頭! Guts and bones!
葛雷博和他的戰士卻在吃香喝辣 While Glaber and his Romans feast on meat.
分食物和戰利品時 我們排到最後 We're the last to eat, the last to share the spoils.
和野蠻人廝殺時 卻要我們打頭陣! But always first to be sent against those barbarian cunts!
說不定 當副將葛雷博走出他溫暖舒適的營帳 Maybe Legatus fucking Glaber rolls out of his nice warm tent
卻發現他的色雷斯盟軍們 已經回歸山野了 and finds his Thracian dogs've returned to the wild.
呃 呃 Uh hum.
小子 你想說什麼嗎? Something to add, little man?
承諾 A word.
什麼承諾? Which word might that be?
我對羅馬人許過的那個承諾 The one I gave the Romans.
我用血肉做出的承諾 And my body and blood with it.
我們都承諾 要把蓋塔人攆回去 We all did, to push the Gatae back.
那是為了保衛我們自己的家園! We did it to defend our own lands!
我們做出了承諾 We gave our word.
在我的村落裡 一諾值千金 In my village such a thing still bears meaning.
你們的村落 Your village.
你來這裡 難道就僅僅是為了保護你們的村落? Is that why you're here? To defend your village?
也許你來打仗 僅僅是想用打仗的故事 Or maybe you're trying to impress that sweet taste
來哄哄你家裡的婆娘 you're always going on about, with stories of war.
想打架 是嗎? Strucken mark near, did I?
誓言與榮譽 全都是它媽的狗屎! Words and honor, my great fat ass!
到頭來還不就是為了胸前的一對奶子 All comes back around to a pair of tits
和大腿中間的一個小洞洞 and a tight little hole.
副將來了 The Legatus is here.
副將需要幾個志願者 The Legatus needs volunteers
去偵察一下最前線 to scout beyond the forward line.
就你們倆了 太陽出來之前送來作戰情報 You. Tactical report by sunrise.
否則就別吃飯了 Or go without rations.
先收手吧 "Please" would have done.
我們以後再打 We'll finish this discussion later.
萬一死了 還打個屁? And if we're dead?
那我們就來世再打一架 Then my boot will find your ass in the afterlife.
伊莉西婭啊 Ilithyia.
如果我是刺客你怎麼辦? What if I'd been an assassin?
我就變成寡婦了 I'd be a widow.
那我不知要等到何時 What's the respectful period of mourning
才能再嫁人了 before I could remarry?
你違反軍規了 You overstep.
婦女是禁止進入軍營的 Women are forbidden within the encampment.
我非常謹慎的 I was discreet.
不可能吧? Not you?
你的部下幫我躲過了哨兵 Your man helped whisk me through the sentries.
我威脅說 如果不幫我 我就一絲不掛地跑出去 After I threatened to run naked through the camp,
尖叫著說 他對副將的妻子 screaming he laid his hands
圖謀不軌 on the wife of the Legatus.
你父親是否知道你在色雷斯? Does your father know you're in Thrace?
別提他了 他整天忙著串通 Please. He's too busy colluding
議院裡的其它派系 with the other corpses in the Senate.
他以為我還在卡普亞的家裡閒逛呢 He thinks I'm still lounging at the villa in Capua.
太乾旱了 Far too arid.
自從上次下雨後 就再也沒有下過一滴了 Hasn't rained there since last forever.
你給我寫寫信就夠了 You should have written.
可是你沒說我不能來呀 You would have told me not to come.
我正陷於戰爭事務之中呢 I'm in the middle of a war.
我給你帶來一件禮物 I brought you a gift.
它可以讓你想起羅馬 Something to remind you of Rome.
賽斯蒂酒! Sestii wine!
我來給你倒一杯 Let me fill up your cup
你跟我講講你的戰況 while you tell me about your little war.
戰事很簡單 Too brief a tale.
米特裡達梯人和他的希臘軍 Mithridates and his army of Greek whores
正向我軍東部的黑海前線靠攏 press the legion in the east by the Black Sea.
我軍就在這個位置 無聊地守著北方前線 Here I sit. Protecting the northern border
保護這裡一文不值的土地 of the land of piss and shit
應付應付野蠻人不值一提的襲擊 from simple barbarian raiders.
原來是米特裡達梯人 只要戰勝他 Mithridates. A victory against him
你的名字就會在羅馬到處傳頌 would have your name on every Roman's tongue.
科塔將領導這次攻擊 Cotta leads the assault.
那威名就屬於他了 He steals your laurels.
他是執政官 攫取這種威名是他的特權 He's the consul. Theft is his privilege.
那父親就要失望了 Father will be disappointed.
他保薦你這個位置 就是要你揚名 He secured this position for you to shine.
可是你卻幹坐此地 一事無成 And here you sit. Eclipsed.
我已經盡我所能了 I'm doing what I can.
當然你已盡力了 我只是 Of course you are. I just
希望你能回來 wish you were back home.
父親安排了一整天的 Father's planning a full day
角鬥表演! of spectacles and gladiators!
在卡普亞 人人都在談論這件事呢 It's the talk of Capua.
我沒想到較量這麼快就要來臨了 I hadn't realized elections were nearing.
越早進行越好 Never too early to campaign.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.