200 บรรทัดแรก
斯巴達克斯: 血與沙 第1季第10集
成人禮風波
斯巴達克斯! Spartacus!
斯巴達克斯! Spartacus!
他們在呐喊你的名字 They roar your name.
用不了多久 他們也會呐喊你的名字 Soon they shall roar yours as well.
但如果你心不在焉的話 大概就只能賺到哀嚎了 Or mourn it, if your mind is absent the task.
我的妻兒至今下落不明... I'm yet to have word on my wife and son...
我才不要一個 I will not fight alongside a man
弄不清自己目標的搭檔 who is not clear to his purpose.
我很清楚 I am clear.
我的目標是血流成河 My purpose is blood.
舉盾!! Shield!!
哦 太棒了! Oh yes!
儘管搭檔是個不入流的角鬥士 Even chained to an inferior gladiator,
斯巴達克斯仍戰無不勝! Spartacus prevails!
卡普亞冠軍的身上 從來不乏驚奇之事! One would expect no less from the Champion of Capua!
且看他如何讓民眾沸騰! See how he ignites the crowd!
他現身于貴公子生日會一事 His presence at your son's birthday
將成為共和國的美談 will be the talk of the Republic.
哈! Ha!
這和我15歲時有天壤之別 A far cry from my own fifteenth year.
穿上成人禮袍 我便成人了 When I put on the Toga Virilis and passed into manhood,
儀式雖然正式 卻沉悶無比 it was a stuffy, formal ceremony
乏味得像是巫婆和亡靈的對談 ridden with corpses and hags.
我父親自稱是個演說家 My father deemed himself an orator.
卻說得賓客昏昏欲睡 有些人甚至睡死了過去! Lulled our guests to slumber, some never to awaken!
對諾梅裡斯我們絕不能如此 We would not have it so for Numerius.
他吵著要你手下最好的兩個角鬥士 He's been clamoring for a pair of your finest,
在他的成人禮上 to battle in exhibition
來場精彩對決 at his celebration.
我們一定得滿足他這個心願 Well we would see him well satisfied.
當然 也得令他尊貴的父親滿意 And by extension his noble father.
如果您能在鄙陋室 Though thought strikes if you hold the celebration
舉辦這場慶典 beneath my humble roof,
那麼 貴公子就能近觀我旗下每一個角鬥士了 then your boy can bear close witness to all my gladiators.
可以嗎 父親? 拜託了?! Could we, Father? Please?!
這麼做 要多花多少錢? And the extra cost for such generosity?
朋友之間 舉手之勞 A favor between friends.
那真是感激不盡! Received with much gratitude!
啊! Uh!
斯巴達克斯 下一個就輪到你了 You're next Spartacus.
到這兒來啊 Come here.
你確定 這不會不合適嗎? Are you certain it won't cause imposition?
千萬別這麼想 Place it from your thoughts.
成人禮一生只有一次 A boy becomes a man but once in his life.
無論他有什麼願望 都應該得到滿足 He should be richly indulged in his interests.
他對角鬥賽百看不厭 He never ceases to tire of the games.
對於鮮血和競技 He's of the same obsessive ilk as Ilithyia
他和伊莉西婭是同一類人 regarding blood and sport.
她的缺席倒令人驚訝 Her absence comes as surprise.
莫非她一聲不響地 已經回羅馬去了? Has she returned to Rome, absent farewells?
沒 No.
她覺得... 不舒服 She has been feeling... unwell.
希望不會太嚴重吧? Nothing serious, I hope?
不過是胃不舒服 靜養下就沒事了 It will pass, as all things born of a weak stomach.
他的戰袍讓我們無從下手 His armor gives pause.
那我們應該攻擊高位 Then we shall aim higher.
拉! Pull!
哦! Oh!
哦耶! Oh yeah!
我從沒見過這麼精彩的一幕! I've never seen anything like it!
耶!! Yeah!!
起來 Get up.
斯巴達克斯! Spartacus!
留著精力 來日再戰 Live to fight another day.
看到別人冠著你的稱號 真讓我難受 It pains me to watch others claim your laurels.
如果你一直站在我旁邊 你會更難受 Your pain shall increase if you continue to stand beside me.
做得好 兄弟 Yeah, well done brother.
幹得漂亮 Well done.
你今天狀態不錯 You fought well today.
蒙天神眷顧 有你這麼個搭檔 The gods favored me, to count you as ally.
他們的眷顧 可不光局限在競技場內哦 Their favor extends beyond the arena.
奧瑞莉亞啊... Aurelia...
啊 我真怕我再也見不到你了 Ah, I feared I would never hold you again.
當我讓阿舒爾送信給你的時候 Ashur said he found only blood
他說 他只找到一灘血跡 when I sent him to you with message.
提圖斯回來了 Titus had returned.
他沒傷著你吧? Did he hurt you?
我等著他被五馬分屍的那一天... I will see his heart from his fucking chest...
那灘血不是我的 The blood was not mine.
我狠狠地刺傷了他的下體 I cut him, deep and low.
他再也不能強姦婦女了 He will never force himself on a woman again.
然後 我就跑到山上的哥哥家 Afterwards I sought refuge
避難去了 with my brother's family, in the hills.
在斯巴達克斯的指示下 The slave girl found me there,
女奴發現了我 by Spartacus' direction.
感謝天神 你平安無事 Thank the gods you're safe.
當提圖斯首次將魔爪伸向我的時候 天神在哪兒? Where were they when Titus first laid hands on me?
我還懷著他的孩子 I still carry his child.
什麼也沒變 瓦羅 Nothings changed, Varro.
整個世界都變了 The entire world has changed.
我也變了 And I along with it.
孩子 The child.
是你孕育的 屬於你的一部分 It springs from your belly, a part of you.
如果你想要他的話... I would love it as such...
我會愛他如同己出 if you would have it so.
有人發現了你的缺席 Your absence was noticed.
缺席...? Absence...?
競技賽 The games.
你本來應該和我們在一起的 You were supposed to join us.
我不敢面對窺視的眼睛 I could not face prying eyes.
只要別人一看我的眼睛 他們就會瞭解一切 One look into mine and they would have full knowledge.
莉西尼亞的血... Licinia's blood...
她的頭骨在我的掌中碎裂... Her skull steeped between my fingers...
拜託 你能不能清醒一點! Jupiter's cock, would you come to grips!
莉西尼亞的死 和你那檔子事 Licinia's murder and your part in it,
早被遮得嚴嚴實實 have been concealed.
真相絕不會洩露 The truth will only unfold if,
除非你自己失聲說了出來 if your jaw splits and your tongue unfurls in song.
你想讓我這樣嗎? Would you have me do?
做回你自己吧 Appear yourself,
沒事別玩什麼良心譴責了 absent conscience of deeds unknown.
行政官的慶典 The Magistrate's celebration
正是一個良機 provides a perfect opportunity.
慶典將在我家舉行 The venue turns to my husband as host.
你甚至可以待著不動 You won't even have to move from under this roof,
我會幫你重塑信心 my hand ever present to steady your resolve.
你能幫我過這一關? You will guide me through this?
我們是摯友啊 As trusted friend.
作為摯友 你也得回報我吧 And as such, I require favor.
我們聯手讓這次慶典 We would swell the ranks of celebration
成為羅馬貴族的盛宴 with these noble citizens.
我肯定貴族們會樂意接受 Ones I am certain would accept invite
阿爾比努斯元老院議員之女的邀請 from the daughter of Senator Albinius.
振作起來 Gather yourself.
很多大事等著你呢 And see it done.
欠你的人情 我這一輩子也還不了 I owe you more than I can ever repay.
如果你沒有派米拉去找我妻子... If you had not sent Mira to find my wife...
她回心轉意了 對吧? She has taken you back, then?
我也成為不了那個配得上她的男人 And I will yet be the man she deserves.
如果成不了 我就天天在你耳邊數落你的缺點 If not, I shall remind you of your shortcomings.
哦 看見一個男人和妻子團聚 Oh. It lifts the heart.
這真叫人激動 To see a man reunited with his woman.
現在 你不必擔心死的時候 Now you'll have someone to weep for you
沒人為你哭墳了 when you die.
如果我要死 也要死在競技場上 If I fall, it will be in the arena.
作為角鬥士而死 As a gladiator.
你肯定還記得這種感覺 對吧? You remember what that is like, do you not?
斯巴達克斯 克雷斯 Spartacus, Crixus.
主人傳召你們 You are summoned.
讓我倆對陣? We are to fight each other?
是諾梅裡斯的要求 Numerius has chosen.
他堅持要親眼見證 He insisted on drinking in the spectacle
當今戰神與過去戰神的交鋒 of present glories pitted against the past.
他的願望 當然應該得到滿足 主人 And his thirst shall be satisfied, Dominus.
記住 這只是一次表演 Keep to mind this is an exhibition.
可能會有流血 但僅僅是為了助興 Blood may be spilled, but only for show.
誰膽敢一發而不可收拾 Serious punishment will be meeted out
我一定會嚴懲不貸 to the man who caused them.
我們會為您爭光的 主人 We shall serve you with honor, Dominus.
最好如此 I expect no less.
回住處去吧 Return to quarters.
斯巴達克斯 留一下 Spartacus, remain.
你對克雷斯怎麼看? What make you of Crixus?
諾梅裡斯堅持要他上場 Numerius insisted upon him,
但他的傷口才剛剛癒合... yet with his wounds barely sealed...
他認為自己已經痊癒了 He believes himself ready.
自欺欺人 To a fault.
自尊受到的打擊 遠勝於肉體 The ego bruises deeper than the flesh.
前不久 他才給我們家族帶來無上榮耀 He brought this house great honor, not long ago.
別讓他太過尷尬了 Do not overly embarrass the man.
我會給諾梅裡斯演場戲 I will give Numerius a show.
再無其它 Nothing more.
我當年穿上成人禮服的時候 正是在這間屋子 When I put on the Toga Virilis, it was in this very room,
身邊圍滿了我父親的勇士 surrounded by my father's champions.
那時我就知道 Even then I knew
有朝一日 我自己的勇士 將會令他們黯然失色 that one day my own Titans would eclipse them all.
斯巴達克斯 送雨的使者 這榮耀非你莫屬 None more so than Spartacus, the Bringer of Rain.
瞧啊? Ugh?
你讓我榮光無限 You honor me.
誰也沒你的功勞大 You stand above all others.
繼續保持這勢頭 我們將把世界盡收囊中... Continue on this path, and we will have the world...
啊! Grrrr!
你在躲我 You have been avoiding me.
我正在做事呢 I have been tending my duties.
你這態度冷冰冰的 Your manner hardens.
我還是喜歡你微笑的樣子 前不久我們還相處甚歡... I prefer it soft, as the moment we shared not so long ago...
你誤會我的笑容了 肢體碰觸也是善意的 You mistake smile and friendly touch beyond intent.
那麼 在你"善意"的碰觸之後 And the key that went missing from my clasp,
我那把不翼而飛的鑰匙呢? after your "friendly" touch?
它不會是被你誤拾了去吧? It did not by "mistake" draw into your palm, did it?
不是 It did not.
這問題讓你這麼緊張啊 And yet you tense from question.
這種反應讓人有理由進行搜身... Such reaction warrants fair search...
我只效忠于主人 My hands service Domina alone.
未經允許 她不會樂意見到 She would not be pleased to have yours
我被別人搜身 laid upon me without her consent.
或者知道有個守衛丟了鑰匙 Or to learn a guard has misplaced his key.
我不會讓這事發生的 I would not have it so.
你可是因玩弄女人 而享負盛名啊 You have reputation for your handling of women.
到她們身上尋求慰藉去吧 Seek your loss among them,
別用這種破理由來逼我 and do not press me again with accusation.
你確定伊莉西婭在行政官面前... You trust Ilithyia not to come unhinged...
不會亂發瘋? in front of the Magistrate?
我會死死盯住她的 I shall keep watchful eyes upon her.
但願這次你能盯牢點兒 More watchful than the last, I pray.
一切對我們大為有利啊 Everything worked to our advantage.
伊莉西婭也欠我們債 這些債務結算下來 Ilithyia's in our debt, and through collection
我們自可鑄就家族盛世 we gained access to the most noble of families.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.