Spartacus

Spartacus

ดาวน์โหลดคำบรรยายChinese Bg Code

ซีซั่น 1

ข้อมูลรุ่น

Spartacus (2010) - S01E07 (1080p BluRay x265 Silence)繁體
ความคิดเห็นโดย stuqle046

แท็ก

webdl
เผยแพร่เมื่อ: 2026-06-22
ดาวน์โหลด: 12
ผู้พิการทางการได้ยิน: No

ตัวอย่างคำบรรยาย Chinese Bg Code

200 บรรทัดแรก

斯巴達克斯: 血與沙 第1季第7集

禍兮福所倚 福兮禍所伏

啊 啊 Ah, ah,

那可真是... that was...

狂野啊 vigorous.

這點體力活 對你來說 You look like the sort of man

似乎是小意思嘛 that could handle it.

我喘得厲害呢...... I am rather rugged...

我得走了 Must go.

爸爸會擔心的 Father will be worried.

他是該擔心了... As well he should be...

我得走了 I have to go.

如果你要走 我會心碎的 If you do, my heart will break.

求我留下來啊 Ask me to stay.

留下吧 Stay.

求我 Ask me.

叫我的名字 By my name.

你連我叫什麼 都不知道吧? You do not even know it, do you?

叫蘇拉 Sura.

我叫蘇拉 My name is Sura.

蘇拉啊 Sura.

名字跟你的人一樣美 As beautiful as the woman herself.

我叫... My name is...

是女人都知道你的名字 Every woman knows who you are.

見你就躲 And to avoid you.

我有這麼可怕麼? That bad, am I?

哈 可怕極了 Huh, the worst.

那你為何跟聲名狼藉的男人 共度春宵呢? Then why lay with a man of such ill reputation?

天神讓我來的 The gods led me to your bed.

天神? The gods?

他們顯靈了 They come to me.

在我夢中顯靈 In my dreams.

他們告訴我 你會成為什麼樣的人 They showed me the man you could become.

成為? Could?

前提是走對了路的話 If set upon the right path.

關於我的未來 And what else did the gods tell you

天神都告訴你什麼了? about my future?

你絕不會移情別戀 That you will never love another woman.

心情沉重 The heart weighs heavy.

期盼團圓 So much hope in reunion.

卻不得善終... To come to such bitter end...

怎麼會這樣? How is it so?

是我的錯 The fault is mine.

那不勒斯的回程路 是出了名的危險 The road from Neapolis is known to be treacherous.

我應該派雙倍人馬護送 I should have doubled the guard.

三倍才對 Tripled it.

我應該晚點放巴爾卡自由 I should have delayed giving Barca his freedom

派他去行使護衛之責 and sent him along as well.

願天神恕罪 Pray the gods forgive my error.

不 No.

你兌現了諾言 You kept your word.

錯在取她性命之人 The fault lies with the men who took her life.

錯在克勞迪亞斯·葛雷博 And with Claudius Glaber,

是他將她判為奴籍 who condemned her to slavery.

事已至此 There is nothing to be done

回天無力 to change what has passed.

我們必須著眼未來 We must look towards the future.

你是送雨的使者 You are the Bringer of Rain.

屠滅死亡之影的勇士 The Slayer of Death.

讓我們攜手 將斯巴達克斯這名字 Together we will etch the name Spartacus

載入史冊 to the pillars of history.

斯巴達克斯 Spartacus.

她不是這麼叫我的 That is not what she called me.

這不是我的名字 That is not my name.

現在是了 It is now.

近一年來 你讓我到處找尋 Nearly a year you had me searching

這個色雷斯女人 for that Thracian woman.

為什麼讓我暗地裡殺死她? Why have me take her life short of the mark?

不得已而為之 An unfortunate necessity.

這些錢夠了吧? I trust the sum sufficient?

如果還有其它"不得已" If other "necessities" arise,

千萬記得找我 consider me your man.

花這麼多錢把她找回來 卻是死人一個 So great an expense, to have her delivered all but dead.

你還不如告訴斯巴達克斯 You could just as easily have told Spartacus

她客死異鄉了 that she perished abroad.

她是他的命根子 She was his life.

是他的心肝寶貝兒 The heart beating beneath his chest.

所以不能這麼說 No.

這種男人不會輕易相信她死了 Such a man would not believe she was gone,

除非他親眼看見 unless his own eyes told him it was so.

這是唯一的辦法 It was the only course.

你早該告訴我 And one which you could have told me

你的打算 you were undertaking.

我說過 不會讓鮮血玷污 I would keep such blood from these hands,

你的玉手 as I have said.

我的手握著你的手 They hold yours.

難道不會間接沾染到麼? Are they not stained by the touch?

最近死了太多的人 There has been too much death of late.

我要冒險一試 I would turn towards more respectable ventures.

心無所念的斯巴達克斯 With his wife removed from thought,

將被我鍛造成 I will mold Spartacus into a gladiator

史上最偉大的角鬥士 the likes of which the world has never seen.

他已經戰勝了泰科爾斯 He has already defeated Theokoles.

想想看 心無旁騖 只為勝利而戰 Imagine what he will accomplish once his mind

他將銳不可當 has been focused on nothing but victory.

而你將成為 共和國最富有的 You will be the greatest lanista

角鬥商 in the Republic.

由此 我們將 And on such a title we will climb

聲名遠播 beyond our station.

名揚全國 Beyond Capua.

也許還能躋身議院 Perhaps to the very steps of the Senate itself.

他還在發燒? The fever still grips him?

如果情況好轉 記得通知我 I would know if his condition changes.

我有話跟你說 多科特 A word, Doctore.

彼得羅斯 說吧 Pietros.

那些鳥 巴爾卡房中的那些 The birds, left in Barca's cell.

我應該怎麼處理它們呢? What should I do with them?

隨你便 Whatever you wish.

他曾說 我們贖身之日 He said we would release them,

便是它們自由之時 once he gained our freedom.

他還打算為你贖身? He intended yours as well?

就是為這 他才去和主人談贖身 That was his purpose in speaking with our Dominus.

阿舒爾說 兩個人的自由 要價太高 Ashur said the price was too steep for us both.

阿舒爾說? Ashur?

他幫我們說情來著 He helped negotiate the sum.

我接著養 行嗎? Would it be OK if I kept them?

我是說那些鳥? The birds?

沒人會在意的 It would not cause notice.

謝謝你 Thank you.

這可不明智 That is unwise.

如果守衛發現你有把匕首... If the guards were to see you with it...

我已受盡折磨 What could they do to me,

他們還能想出什麼新花樣? that hasn't already been done?

我不該離開她 I never should have left her.

不是你離開了她 You did not leave her.

而是他們搶走了她 She was taken from you.

在我參戰前 Before I left for war,

她曾求我留下 she asked me not to go.

你參戰也是為了 You did what you thought was right.

保護她 To protect her.

趁早把這匕首扔下懸崖 You should toss that over the cliff.

別幹傻事 Best to be done with such thoughts.

小心點 這東西比你還值錢 Careful with that. It costs more than your worth.

家族復興 指日可待了 It won't be long until our house is finally livable again.

眼光放長遠些! Tilt your bow higher!

我們意在天下! We aim at the heavens!

建造巴蒂阿塔斯皇宮! The Palace of Batiatus!

讓達官顯貴趨之若鶩 Where dignitaries kneel

只為一窺我的財富! to suck the cock of my good fortune!

嗯 他們可得排隊... Well, they'll have to get in line...

克雷斯怎麼了? Crixus?

躺著別動! Lie still!

最好遵醫囑 Best to heed the advice.

我們一度以為你必死無疑 For a while we thought you for the afterlife,

我何時能再戰? When will I fight again?

他問 何時能再戰 When will I fight again he says.

只管好生養病 Worry of nothing but recovery,

有朝一日 民眾會再度為你癲狂 the crowd will once again cheer the name Crixus.

過來說句話 A word.

我不方便 It would be improper for me to visit

去訓練場看你 you in the ludus.

但我的心時刻牽掛著你 But know that my thoughts are with you.

我會吩咐女僕妮維雅 幫忙打點你的生活 I'll send my slave Naevia often to attend your needs.

好好休息 Rest now,

什麼也不要擔心 and worry for nothing.

你的練習劍 戰神 Your swords for practice, Champion.

訓練開始了 The day's training begins.

捉對廝殺! Pair up!

換劍和盾來! Sword and shield!

斯巴達克斯! Spartacus!

跟我對陣 You face me.

你妻子過世了 Your wife's passing.

我感到非常遺憾 That was an unfortunate thing.

還有你夭折的逃跑計畫 As was your plan for escape.

雖然 我多年滴酒未沾 I have not tasted wine for many years.

但還不至於被一杯酒灌醉 Yet a single cup would not rob me of my senses.

我只想讓你睡著... The choice was to see you sleep...

或不再醒來? Or never awaken?

你的企圖未被察覺 Your victory over Theokoles

只是因為巴蒂阿塔斯還沉浸於 is the only reason Batiatus

你屠滅泰科爾斯的勝利之中 does not know of your treachery.

否則戰神的身份 也救不了你 Champion or no, you would be crucified.

那就省省口舌 等著看吧! Then part your lips and see it done!

下次再想逃... Next time you seek escape...

最好先殺了我 you'd best kill me.

一半就好 嗯? Make it half, yeah?

梅爾卡托啊! Good Mercato!

亂糟糟的 你別介意啊! You must excuse the chaos!

本想在你來以前 I had hoped to see such affairs

把事情完工的 completed before your arrival.

財運亨通啊 Fortune favors you.

自從卡普亞喜降甘霖後 人人如此! As it does all of Capua, since the rains!

我時間緊迫 My time is pressed.

來 我們切入正題 Come, let us to business.

哦 談正事吧 Ah, to the matter then.

為彰顯我家族的榮耀 我要舉辦競技賽 I secured six of your men for my games,

並已和你敲定你手下六人參賽的事 honoring the storied history of my family.

若你還記得的話 這一切均已於火神節前安排妥當 Arrangements made before the Vulcanalia, if you recall.

恍然如昨啊 As if it were yesterday.

嗯 我已決定 Well, I've decided as highlight

要重現羅馬大勝梅迪的輝煌戰史 to reenact Rome's victory over the Maedi,

這麼個色雷斯蠻族部落 竟然膽敢侵犯馬其頓 the Thracian tribe who dared invade Macedonia.

他們如此傲慢無禮 They were slaughtered for their insolence

早已被我祖父 by my grandfather,

馬庫斯·米努西斯·魯弗斯屠戮殆盡 Marcus Minucius Rufus.

他的確聲名顯赫 萬古流芳! A name that carries weight, long after it's passing!

我打算重現他的輝煌 I'd planned for to play the very man himself,

橫掃千軍 leading the charge.

抱歉 Apologies.

克雷斯尚未從泰科爾斯一戰中 Crixus is yet recovering

ความคิดเห็น

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left