Mistari 200 ya kwanza.
我開始相信你說的神了 I begin to believe in your gods.
我命令他們堅守陣地 但他們逃跑了 I ordered them to stand ground but they fled.
您想讓我受到怎樣的懲罰 What punishment would you have me inflict?
他奪走了我的東西 He took something from me.
那我也要奪走他的東西 And I would have something in return.
說錯一個字 就等著受苦吧 If errant word falls from mouth, only suffering will follow.
來吧 親愛的 Come, my love.
她是羅馬人 She stands a Roman.
我現在只是奴隸 I stand nothing but a slave.
你給我恢復理智 You will regain sense.
失去理智的是你 It is you who has no sense.
多納 Donar!
-該死的叛徒 -你瘋了嗎 - Fucking traitor. - Have you lost mind?
卡斯特斯是來幫忙的 Castus came to aid!
我們必須確保剩下的人安全撤到山上 We must see all that remain to safety of the ridge.
快走 不要回頭 Move quickly! And do not turn back!
斯巴達克斯 Spartacus!
斯巴達克斯不是傻子 Spartacus is no fool.
你覺得他會在大風雪中 You expect him to wait in driven snow
等你到來 給他致命一擊嗎 for you to arrive and announce his end?
那正是我所期待的 That is exactly what I expect.
《斯巴達克斯:詛咒者之戰》第三季第七集 Spartacus War Of The Damned S03E07
必死無疑
■
m 20 0 l 209 0 b 218 0 229 11 229 20 l 229 209 b 229 218 218 228 209 228 l 20 228 b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
m 115 64 l 115 35 l 171 0 l 177 0 l 133 46 l 143 52 l 179 0 l 184 0 l 159 63 l 229 107 l 229 182 l 145 96 l 135 122 l 207 227 l 137 227 l 115 172 l 115 93 l 126 76 l 115 64 l 104 76 l 115 93 l 115 172 l 93 227 l 23 227 l 95 122 l 84 96 l 0 182 l 0 107 l 70 63 l 45 0 l 50 0 l 87 52 l 97 46 l 52 0 l 59 0 l 115 35
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
原創翻譯 雙語字幕
翻譯:笨熊貓 覺欞 企鵝三星帶花 尼克白 CiciXT
■
時間軸:倉鼠sama 菜六水 翻譯&校對:泰斯
■
後期: 梁良 總監: 泰斯·雪諾
■
清點下死者 看看損失了多少人 Give count to those who have fallen! I would have number!
諸神逼著我們一路走向奧林匹斯山 The gods march us halfway to fucking Olympus,
就為了往我們頭上撒尿嗎 only to piss on us from atop a wall.
我們必須找到新的出路 We must make new attempt.
我們不要默不作聲地當膽小鬼 While we do not quit in silence,
我們要發起震天動地的進攻 but march with thunder threating the heavens.
拿腦袋去撞他們的牆嗎 And see old men strom their wall?
直到最後一個女人和孩子 Until last woman and child,
非叫它倒塌不可 and see it to ruin.
我不能冒這樣的險 I can not risk futher resource.
克拉蘇就是要逼我們無路可走 Crassus has turning us from warming moves
踏進他的陷阱 into his traps.
而你會因愚蠢的舉動 And you would be slaughter
丟掉小命 in foolish action.
我只是想在山上找條路 I but seek path on this fucking Ridge.
斯巴達克斯 Spartacus.
克拉蘇的軍隊從隘口那邊過來了 Crassus' army approaches from the mountain pass.
不能打仗的都撤到安全地方去 Move all those who cannot fight to safe distance.
剩下的準備迎戰 See the others to weapons.
讓這個腰纏萬貫的人瞧瞧 We will show the man forged of gold
想殺我們得付出什麼代價 the cost of our lives.
用羅馬人的血把他媽的雪地染紅 We shall see Roman blood upon fucking snow!
或者光榮戰死 血灑白野 Or our own in glorious death!
別動 Hold!
都冷靜下 Calm yourselves!
你這話對打仗沒好處 Your words move against purpose.
我們得主動出擊 We must press attack,
以免陷入被動 before his army washes over us.
他們沒打算進攻 They do not intend to advance.
諸神還給了你預言未來的能力嗎 The gods hold you privy to the future now, do they?
我只是有過不幸的經歷而已 I am but familiar with unfortunate past.
我還在色雷斯時 曾在羅馬輔備軍中服役 I served in the Roman auxiliary when I was yet of Thrace.
克拉蘇的人馬沒有排出進攻陣形 Crassus' men did not fall to battle formation.
但他們人數占絕對優勢 But they hold advantage of numbers.
為什麼不把我們一舉消滅 Why pause short of blood?
要等他們的將軍來了才動手 They but await their commander.
軍隊在山上駐紮好了 The legion takes position upon the ridge?
正在按您的命令在前線安置大帳 With your praetorium to be set at forward position, as commanded.
準備好了就迅速來報 Break urgent word when it's prepared.
我要親眼見證此次大勝 I would lay eyes upon war's end at nearest opportunity.
遵命 Imperator.
我有急事耽擱了 I have been delayed from appointed hour by pressing need.
十分抱歉 Apologies.
沒事 None expected.
我知道您軍務纏身 I'm sure you this much needed of you, upon victory.
愷撒怎麼樣 How fares Caesar?
還在舔傷口 He yet licks his wounds.
或者這麼說吧 花天酒地買安慰 Or rather drops coin for more pleasing form to apply balming tongue.
感謝你不負使命 Gratitude for seeing duties to completion,
沒有沉溺於私欲 and not falling prey to baser desires of your own.
男人行樂要選對時機 A man must choose proper moment to seize pleasure.
而我唯您馬首是瞻 Mine is forever entwined with your own.
聽你這麼說我很感動 I stand moved by sentiment.
你最近的所作所為也讓我很滿意 As I do by the way you've afforded yourself of late.
您過獎了 統帥 You honor me, Imperator.
你的言行值得褒獎 You honor yourself in deed and action.
我想讓你以這種心態迎接新的任務 I would see such spirit greet newest command.
全憑您吩咐 Speak it, and see it done.
我想讓這個箱子從我面前消失 I wish this chest spirited from sight.
任務雖然簡單 卻意義非凡 A simple task, yet one of grave importance.
應該把它放哪兒 Where shall I place it?
打開看看 自己決定 Crack seal, and make own decision.
我的盔甲 My armor...
斯巴達克斯時日無多 The hour rushes to Spartacus' end.
我要你繼續代我行使權力 I would have my Word and my Will
再次與我並肩作戰 once more at my side upon final battle.
父子齊上陣 I would have my son.
我願與您同上戰場 As I would stand with you.
父親 Father.
好好穿戴上 See yourself to proper dress.
未來還有很多事需要商討 There is much of our future to turn upon discussion.
原來你也是血肉之軀 You prove yourself yet mortal.
一點小傷不要在意 A scratch, all but forgotten.
我給你換繃帶 I will see to fresh bandage.
美酒 還有你的軟玉溫香 Wine and the warmth of your thighs
就足夠安撫我了 is all comfort needed.
至於血債嘛 等到那一天 Blood shall wait upon the day I draw it from those
我宰了那幫賊人自能償還 who have dared move against me.
他們一定嚇得五體投地 And they shall tremble with fear...
正如我拜倒在朱庇特的胯下 As I now tremble before Jupiter's cock...
搬過來 Vacate!
越快越好 Quick as you can!
暴風雪要來了 A storm is coming.
寒風可是要凍死人的 And with it death upon frozen wind.
暴風雪是要來了 Storm certain, yes.
不過還沒到 Yet not its hour...
羅馬人都到了眼皮底下 You would move to fuck,
你居然還有心情做愛 with Rome's might breathing upon our necks?
就算要死 If I for afterlife,
我也要死在你的胯下 I take memory of your cock inside me.
還是先別想我們自己了 Let us turn thought from ourselves,
幹點正事吧 and see them towards deeper needs.
你這口氣跟斯巴達克斯一樣 Your words sound as Spartacus.
是我的真心話 They are my own.
聽不聽由你 Heed them as you will.
你個操蛋的叛徒 You traitorous fuck!
多納 納美特斯人和我們數百名兄弟 Donar, Nemetes and hundreds of our brothers
都死在了城裡 lay dead in the city.
你他媽的還有飯吃 Yet you take fucking meal!
謝謝 Gratitude.
你的燉湯真是倒胃口 Your stew was turning stomach.
混蛋西利西亞人 Fucking Cilician shit!
布瑞克提斯 Brictius!
給我滾 Fall from fucking sight.
你還護著這婊子 If you were not Agron's boy,
你要不是艾力岡的人 我早就揍扁你了 you would stand as bloodied for shielding this little cunt.
有本事的話 Place Agron from thought,
別管艾力岡 來揍我啊 if you believe your cock of a size.
別看你人小 氣勢還挺足 For such a little man you speak as if a titan.
別讓我後悔幫你 Do not move me to regret coming to aid.
布瑞克提斯是頭畜生 Brictius is a dim brute,
但他說的也有道理 but his tongue carries knowledge.
我是西利西亞人 I stand a Cilician,
躲不開叛徒之名 and by tether of name a traitor.
誰也不該為別人的行為負責 None should be darkened by shadow of another's actions.
這不重要 A thing of no importance.
命運指引我來到這裡 I find myself where the fates have led.
有你陪伴 那是幾輩子修不來的福氣 And call it blessing to find you there as well.
雙手被縛 渾身是血 還不忘花言巧語 In chains and bloodied, yet still attempting to flatter.
我只想盡可能活長一點 I attempt but to live life to the fullest measure.
我想要拿起武器對抗克拉蘇 And would take arms against Crassus
從而活下去 to continue doing so.
你想打仗 You wish to fight?
當初我殺了羅馬人才贏得你的信任 對吧 Killing Romans was how I gained your trust, was it not?
如果我能殺死更多羅馬人 Perhaps if enough fall to my blade,
你的兄弟們總有一天也會信任我 your brothers shall one day be so moved...
這不是我說了算的 不過... It is a decision removed from my hands. But...
我感到很欣慰 know that thought is well received.
沒想到還能見到你 I did not think to lay eyes upon you again.
我也是 Nor I you.
真是造化弄人 The gods mock us both.
你在城裡的時候是那麼勇敢 Used rich day of your bravery within the city,
冒生命危險救你的人 risking life to save your people.
還不是別無選擇 I still absent choice.
如今我算是體會到了 Position known well of late.
你現在還活著 You are still of this world.
但再不吃飯 恐怕就不行了 Yet shall slip from it if you do not eat.
給更值得的人吃吧 See it to one more deserving.
你想博取同情嗎 Do you seek to be pitied?
我什麼也不想 I seek nothing.
我什麼也不是 I am but ash.
那攜雨之使者 The remains of heart's flame,
血洗了我的城市 cooled by the Bringer of Rain,
把我的生活攪得天翻地覆 who brought death to my city
讓我心如死灰 and tore me from the life I knew.
而那個克拉蘇 Smothered by Crassus,
解開我的鎖鏈 who cast me off in chains
卻拿我滿足蠻子的獸欲 for the pleasure of a savage.
你經歷了痛苦 You have known pain.
體會了失去 And loss.
和我們當中的很多人一樣 A misfortune shared by many among us.
你是怎麼熬過去的 How do you move past it?
我也問過很多次同樣的問題 That's a question I've asked many times.
活下去 Live.
找到答案 And help provide answer.
愷撒很喜歡慶功會上的牡蠣 Caesar favored oysters in his celebration.
我要在我的慶功會上吃到城裡最好的 I would have the finest city has to offer towards my own.
你父親又看重你了 Your father graces you again with favor.
那是我贏來的 A thing well earned.
我不是以前那個撅嘴撒嬌的小男孩了 I no longer the "Pouting boy" of days past.
我成為了父親一直想讓我成為的人 The man my father has always longed for me to become.
我只希望薩比努斯還活著 I but wish Sabinus were yet among us.
你說他會為我驕傲嗎 Do you think he would gaze upon me with pride?
他很愛護你 不是嗎 He held you to heart, did he not?
你曾經也是 As you once did.
你大可不必在意這些 Your path carries you far from such concerns.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.