أول 200 سطر.
我們夜裡行軍 黎明時分 We march at nightfall, and by dawn's light,
就能抓到斯巴達克斯了 see an end to Spartacus.
有信號 The signal.
葛雷博 Glaber?
再來 Again!
撤進地道 Fall back into the tunnel.
走 快走 Move, move!
走山路 快 The mountain path, hurry!
我們被包圍了 We'll be trapped.
沒辦法了 我們必須走 There's no choice. We must move!
你打算放過他們嗎 You will let them go free?
不 我要把他們趕盡殺絕 No, we shall kill them all.
《斯巴達克斯:復仇》 第十集
神譴
■
翻譯:斯巴達的肌肉 恨死編劇的陽仔 艾力覺欞
■
翻譯:小樣又軸又翻 熬夜的尼克白 浴血重生豬
■
時間軸:去死去死盟 小樣 校對&總監: 泰斯·雪諾
■
柴火快用完了 The wood for fire is almost gone.
吃的也不多了 Our food quickly follows.
自打葛雷博把我們逼到山裡以來 We have stripped the mountain of what little it had
能找到的東西就這麼點了 ever since Glaber forced us upon it.
不該發生這樣的事 A thing that should not have happened.
你一定能想到辦法擺脫困境 You will find a way to see us from this.
你總能想到辦法 You always do.
而在我喪失信心的時候 As you always find words,
你的話總是能鼓勵我 to pull me from darkest thoughts.
希望你的新歡也有這個本事 A talent I pray your next woman holds.
斯巴達克斯 Spartacus!
納美特斯人和一群傻子出動了 Nemetes and a clutch of fools have taken a foot.
去幹什麼 Towards what purpose?
他們要衝到山下殺出羅馬人的重圍 They attempt to breach the Romans at the foot of the path.
下次打個招呼 Give word next time.
還以為你是敵人呢 Be mistaken as enemy.
葛雷博找你 Glaber summons you.
我們剛吃完世界上最好吃的羊肉 We only just finished dining on the most succulent lamb.
說不定還剩了點肉渣 There may yet be few scraps left.
說話別太過分 You overstep,...
奴隸 slave.
我只是聽民政官差遣辦事 I but place foot where our praetor commands.
你要是有意見 If you do not care for where it falls, ...
儘管提出來 you are free to take issue.
操你媽 你個混蛋
我聽不懂你說什麼 I do not know your tongue.
也沒有學的打算 Nor have cause to learn it.
撤退 Pull back!
快走 Go! Move!
斯巴達克斯 Spartacus!
米拉 Mira!
我們得趕緊撤 We must go!
米拉 Mira!
我們得給她止血 We must seal her wound!
納西爾 用火把你的劍燒熱 Nasir! Heat your sword in the fire!
快點 Quickly!
斯巴達克斯 Spartacus...
你覺得值得嗎 Was it worth it?
值得賠上她的性命 Was it worth... her life,
來救你們幾個嗎 to make attempt to save your own?!
別他媽跟著摻和 Stay your fucking ground.
她死了都是因為你 She is gone from this world cause of you!
是你這個王八蛋把我們帶到死路上的 You are the mad fuck that led us to our deaths!
最起碼她堂堂正正死在戰場上 At least she claimed hers as a warrior.
而不像我們一樣 Not starving and robbed of strength,
早晚在這兒餓死 as the rest of us are doomed.
你說的對 You are right.
我們面前確實是死路一條 We will all perish.
如果我們不能同心協力的話 If we do not stand together.
你他媽說這些廢話有屁用 It will make no fucking difference.
閉嘴 豎起你的狗耳朵好好聽著 Seize tongue, and open fucking ears.
維蘇威的懸崖上根本無路可走 The cliffs of Vesuvius are impassable.
只有往南才有一線生機 The southern path holds the only promise of making purchase.
我們佔領了制高點 We hold the higher ground,
正好可以彌補人數的不足 and with it advantage over superior numbers.
好像葛雷博真會傻到來攻打似的 Only if Glaber is foolish enough to attack.
不等他來 我們就都餓得沒力氣了 Before we are too weak from hunger to fight.
饑餓和傷痛 A man is never too weak...
永遠不是畏戰的藉口 or too wounded to fight.
生命誠可貴 自由價更高 If the cause is greater than his own life.
葛雷博的大軍遲早會來 Glaber and his army will come.
等他們來的時候 And when they do,
就準備迎接復仇的怒火 Vesuvius will be forever stained...
血染維蘇威 with the blood of vengeance.
就抓住他一個嗎 He is all that was captured?
還有幾個死了 Several more lay dead.
活著算你走運 A fortunate thing you are not among them.
要不是我跟埃及人在場 Had that Egyptian and I not been present,
據點就失守了 I fear position would have been overrun.
看來是諸神保佑 The gods favor us then.
不再庇護那些傷害我們的人了 And turn from those who would do us harm.
跟我說說斯巴達克斯 Tell me of Spartacus,...
他對即將到來的暴風雨有什麼想法 and his thoughts toward coming storm.
你個羅馬敗類也就配舔老子的屁股
他會說人話嗎 Can he form proper words?
目前看好像不會 He has yet to break them.
看老子不在你頭上撒泡尿
果真一句人話都不會說 A most unpleasant tongue.
形勢一定很嚴峻 Conditions must be dire,
他們才會冒險下山 放棄制高點 to abandon the higher ground and attempt at such foolish act.
不過好像不是斯巴達克斯指揮的 One that did not appear commanded by Spartacus.
你親眼看見他了 You laid eyes upon the man?
一眼而已 他和那幫雜碎救走了其餘的人 Briefly, as he and his... shits gave opportunities for others to retreat.
他看起來怎麼樣 How did he appear?
要命 Deadly.
我看到他的眼神 Yet there was a look about eye.
就像一隻狂野的猛獸 One found reflected in wild beast,
在做困獸之鬥 when pressed to corner.
這頭畜生 Such an animal...
不見棺材不掉淚 never greets the afterlife absent desperate blood.
維蘇威火山可不是百寶箱 Vesuvius is not Cere's Horn,
可以取之不盡用之不竭 offering endless bounty.
那寸草不生的荒山上 根本沒有什麼可吃的 There cannot be much in way of nourishment left upon barren peak.
我們就等一陣子再動手 We shall stay our hand yet a while longer.
等他們饑寒交迫 And when hunger and despair
奄奄一息的時候 are the only tastes upon his lips,
斯巴達克斯必將跪倒在羅馬腳下 Spartacus shall kneel before Rome...
永不翻身 for e final time.
我們不應該上路 We should not be upon road.
回去吧 Let us turn back.
不行 No.
我不願意每天無所事事地待在卡普亞 I will not sit idle in Capua as weeks threaten unwelcome months.
很快就能等到頭了 All will soon come to an end.
我已經等不及了 I would see the day hastened.
我要讓孩子出生在 And my child born in a city
民政官之子應該出生的地方 befitting the heir of a praetor.
你馬上就要臨產了 The glorious occasion is almost upon us.
這時候冒險去羅馬 To risk the journey to Rome...
還有時間 There was yet time.
只要我說服丈夫加快進攻的步伐 If my husband is moved to bring siege against Spartacus
早點結束此事 to early conclusion.
所以我們才去維蘇威 The reason we are for Vesuvius.
一部分原因 A fraction of it.
其實我還有更加迫切的需要 The whole of the truth encompassing greater need.
這麼說他的心已經回到你身上了 Has heart returned so fiercely in such regard?
蓋尤斯和我是一條心 Gaius and I share but one now.
他不在身邊就感覺少了什麼東西 His absence leaving chest but half filled.
能夠重新回到夫君的懷抱 To find yourself in the arms of a husband thought lost.
真是天大的福氣 That's a blessing beyond measure.
我怎麼會忘了最好的朋友呢 A happiness I would share with a treasured friend.
我會帶你去羅馬 You will come with me to Rome.
讓蓋尤斯給你準備一筆可觀的嫁妝 I will entreat Gaius towards dowry in honor of your service,
然後你再找一位如意郎君相伴 and you shall again find comfort in title of wife.
你丈夫是不會讓我陪你去的 Your husband would not have me follow with you.
你對他的幫助那麼大 You have been invaluable to his cause.
他看重的是另一個人 He believes another more so.
他答應把我送給阿舒爾 I have been promised to Ashur.
阿舒爾 Ashur?
你丈夫為獎勵他的犬馬之勞 My hand and house, in payment
把我和這間宅子一併賞給他 for blood spilled in your husband's name.
你怎麼不早跟我說 Why have you not told me this?
你產期將近 我不願意跟你說 I would not have such thoughts weigh mind and body,
這麼沉重的話題 with your day so close at hand.
不過我打算在維蘇威 I will seize opportunity at Vesuvius,
解除掉後顧之憂 and attempt to rid myself of burden.
說出來 Reveal intentions.
我幫你辦 And see them embraced.
我們坐在這兒等死 他卻在擺弄那些雜草 We sit here waiting to die, and he tends to fucking weeds.
他那是太傷心了 He tends to his heart.
人之常情 As any man should.
這裡沒有足夠的柴火給她火葬 There is not enough wood to build a pyre.
土地又太硬 不能安葬她 The ground is too hard to lay her beneath it.
他只能傷心地用斗篷給她裹屍 He can only grieve, and bind her in his cloak.
那敢情好 A blessing then.
不等她腐爛我們就全死翹翹了 That we shall all be dead before she turns overly ripe.
納美特斯人他們越來越不安了 Nemetes and his kind grow ever more restless.
恐怕不光他們這麼想 I fear they're not alone.
不怪他們 I cannot lay blame.
但我們唯一的機會就是在戰術上擊潰對手 Yet our only chance of survival is to hold fast to sound tactic.
就像上次區區幾個人偷襲競技場嗎 Like attacking the arena with a handful of men?
我以前覺得你是一介莽夫 I once thought you reckless fool.
現在我知道了 你之所以還沒掛 Now I see bold strategy is the only reason
全憑你有勇有謀 you're not already dead.
那是運氣好 抓住了 I have been but fortunate, to have--
羅馬人完全想不到的那種機會 seized opportunity the Romans would consider mad.
這次我們沒有機會 There stand none left to us now,
除非長翅膀飛出去 absent wings to fly from cliff.
我們和葛雷博的軍隊正面決戰的那一天 The day comes when we must face Glaber and his army
就要到了 in open battle.
就算死了 If I am to die,
至少有兄弟們陪著 at least I shall die among brothers.
我們算是兄弟 We share a bond.
不是角鬥士那種 Forged not upon the sands,
但在戰場裡摸爬滾打過 but upon grander stage of battle.
等事情完了 And when it ends,
作為犒賞 巴蒂塔斯的訓練場和宅子歸我了 I will gain Batiatus's ludus and villa as reward for loyal service.
到時候在阿舒爾家族裡 It will become the noble House of Ashur,
要訓練出整個共和國 where I shall train the mightiest gladiators
最強的角鬥士 in all the Republic.
你們就是我的第一批戰將 I would count you among my first recruits.
你們會成為競技場之神 You will become gods of the arena,
享用不盡的美酒和女人 showered in wine and women.
只要你們發誓 保證... I ask but for your oath, pledging --
打開大門 Open the gate!
在這兒等著 Wait here.
保證免除你的後顧之憂 And see weighted heart lifted.
再沒動靜了嗎 There has been no further movement?
斯巴達克斯已經知道突圍只是徒勞 We have taught Spartacus the futility of attempting breach.
讓瘋狗不露牙齒是不現實的 You cannot school rabid dog not to bare teeth.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.