Spartacus

Spartacus

تنزيل الترجمة Chinese Bg Code

الموسم 2

معلومات الإصدار

Spartacus (2010) - S02E09 (1080p BluRay x265 Silence)繁體
تعليق من stuqle046

الوسوم

webdl
نشرت في: 2026-06-22
تنزيلات: 10
ضعاف السمع: No

معاينة ترجمة Chinese Bg Code

أول 200 سطر.

了結這段恩怨吧 See end to vengeance.

殺了葛雷博的老婆 Take the life of Glaber's woman

就像他殺了你老婆一樣 as he took the life of yours.

孩子是你的 The child is yours!

你追求過民政官瓦裡留斯 You sought Praetor Varinius' affections once.

你的話肯定能夠打動他 Send message, and you could yet gain them.

你沒有看到嗎 Do you not see it?

諸神引導我一步步走近蓋尤斯 The gods have led me upon path to Gaius.

正如他們把伊莉西婭帶走 As their will has removed Ilithyia from it.

你瘋了嗎 Have you lost mind?

這是你哥哥的 對吧 It's your brother's, is it not?

你怎麼拿到的 How did you come by this?

藏在阿舒爾的財物當中 Hidden amongst Ashur's treasures.

不過這個壞傢伙只聽命於 Yet the villain moves only upon command

蓋尤斯·克羅迪斯·葛雷博 of Gaius Claudius Glaber.

葛雷博答應這些條件了嗎 Glaber agrees to terms.

我要去阿泰拉 完成這筆交易 I am for Atella, see it done.

但他選擇向我復仇 而不是救你 He chose vengeance against me, over your life.

你放我走 You let me live?

別以為我是好心 Do not think it a kindness.

《斯巴達克斯:復仇》 第九集

怪物

盧戈 Lugo!

睜開你的狗眼 Open fucking eyes.

出什麼事了嗎 To see what?

小傢伙 別草木皆兵 Wake when trees attack, little man.

翻譯:Josie 血沙陽 覺欞 Aqua Charlotte 泰斯

時間軸:菜六水 寵物喵 校對&總監: 泰斯·雪諾

是羅馬軍隊 Romans!

操蛋的羅馬人來了 Fucking Romans!

快點 Move!

夠了 Enough!

都住手 Stand down!

你這是在搞演習 This was but fucking test?

要不是的話 If it had not been...

你們現在都沒命了 you would all be for the afterlife.

下次再也不會這樣措手不及了 We will not be taken unaware next time.

我希望大家說到做到 I would see words forged into action.

都起來 吃早飯 Rise and take morning meal.

今天要幹的事多著呢 The day ahead of us will be long.

我早上起來 It causes worry

發現你不在身邊 很是擔心 to stir and find you gone from our bed.

我睡不著 I could not remain there.

老想著那些過早離開我們的可憐人 The mind churns with thoughts of those taken too soon from us.

還有那些奪走他們性命的畜生 And the monsters who tore them from loving embrace.

我們失去的都很多 We have both suffered immeasurable loss.

只能在彼此的身上 We must take comforts from what we have found...

尋找安慰 in each other...

我太冒失了 很後悔 I have moved foolishly, and with regret.

導致你沒有機會悼念妻子 That I have denied you opportunity to properly mourn your wife.

她只是一段回憶 She is but fleeting memory...

如夜晚的迷霧 one that shall fade

在清晨陽光的照耀下 as the night mist,

轉瞬間便無影無蹤 caressed by morning sun...

伊莉西婭 Ilithyia...?

孩子怎麼樣 What of the child?

她肚子裡有動靜 It yet moves within her.

她醒了 She wakes.

出去 Out.

你是真的存在嗎 Are you of this world?

握著我的手 Take hand,

你就知道我是真實的 and know that I am flesh.

都退下 Leave us.

我還以為你已經不在人世了 I thought you gone from this world.

我也這麼想過 As did I.

不過諸神慈悲 讓我又回到你的身邊 Yet the gods have seen me returned to your arms.

真是福氣 It is a blessing.

我們的孩子也有福 One shared by our child.

我體內的小生命 The warmth of the life inside me...

在我最絕望的時候給予我力量和安慰 it gave strength and comfort, when all seemed lost.

你怎麼逃出來的 How did you escape?

不是逃出來的 I could not.

他放了我 He let me go.

斯巴達克斯放了你 Spartacus released you?

他說 He said...

就算殺了我也毫無意義 that taking my life would have no meaning.

你被關在哪兒 And where were you held?

我不知道 I do not know.

我雙手被綁 眼睛也被蒙上 I was bound and stripped of sight.

甘尼克斯怎麼把你帶到那兒的 How did Gannicus carry you to him?

騎了半天馬 By horse for part of a day.

又在林子裡走了很久 By foot through woods for hours more.

你沒看到他們的藏身之地嗎 And you saw nothing of their camp?

只見過關我的那個潮濕的洞 Only the dank hole they kept me.

是在地下的 Dug into the earth?

還是用石頭和木頭搭起來的 Or made of stone and wood?

這又有什麼關係 What does it fucking matter?

是石頭砌成的 It was made of stone,

還有木頭柱子 with beams of wood.

石頭上還刻了很多亂糟糟的字 Scribblings carved into the rock.

上面說些什麼 What did they say?

我不知道 I did not know.

字跡不全 而且很模糊 They were faded and broken.

用什麼語言寫的 In what tongue were they etched?

看著像希臘語 They appeared Greek.

為什麼我不在我們的臥室裡 Why am I not in our bedchambers?

伊莉西婭 Ilithyia --

我還以為是在做夢 I thought it a dream.

你抱著賽皮婭 Seppia in your arms...

上下其手 Your hands upon her...

斯巴達克斯說的對 Spartacus was right.

就算我死了也沒有什麼意義 My death would not have held meaning.

你已經不愛我了 You do not love me.

你覺得出乎意料嗎 And you greet this as revelation?

你一次又一次地傷我的心 Time and again you tore my heart from my chest.

我心裡沒有你了 這很奇怪嗎 Is it a wonder it now stands empty in your regard?

我們之間什麼都沒有了嗎 Is there nothing left between us?

我曾經這麼問過你 I once asked the same of you.

還記得你是怎麼回答的嗎 Do you recall your reply?

我受的罪還不夠嗎 Have I not suffered enough for it?

我想回到從前的生活 I would have life as it was,

讓我的丈夫陪在身邊 with my husband beside me.

你所說的人已經不在了 The man you speak of no longer exists.

那我面前的你又是誰 Then what stands before me?

有著他的外貌與舉止 Assuming his manner and form?

一頭怪物 A monster.

災難創造我的軀體 Rough hewn by unfortunate events,

絕境給了我生命 and given breath by necessity.

如果我們這麼爭吵不休 We cannot defend the temple

就不可能守住這座神廟 if we are at odds with one another.

派個能打的跟盧戈站崗 Give Lugo warrior to share watch!

不要這種個子小 卵蛋也小的 Not little man, with little balls!

我的卵蛋也沒有失職 My balls did not allow breach.

你當時眼睛閉上了 做美夢了吧 Your eyes were closed in pursuit of dreams.

你睡著了 You fell to slumber?

你還怪罪納西爾 你個懶豬 And you blame Nasir, you lazy shit?

別顧著維護你家的小男孩了 Turn effort from defending your boy,

好好檢討你自個兒的問題吧 and look upon your own failings.

那我們就再來一次 Then Let us relive the moment,

看我怎麼弄死你 and see different fucking result.

羅馬人快來了 The Romans will come.

如果他們發現我們起內訌 And if they find us divided,

我們必敗無疑 we will fall before them.

說點有用的 Words of meaning.

她說的對 She speaks the truth.

你想讓我們怎麼樣 What would you have us do?

保護好你那個豬頭別挨打 Try not to get your fucking head bashed.

臉皮真厚 Bold words,

自個兒倒地的速度那麼快 for one who tumbled so quickly.

那是因為我手裡沒傢伙 I was absent fucking sword!

為啥這小傢伙有劍 盧戈卻沒有 Why does little man have sword, and not Lugo?

我們總不能用他媽的木棍戳羅馬人吧 We cannot face the Romans with fucking sticks.

那我就教你用弓箭 Then I will teach you the bow --

臭婊子會耍弓了不起嗎

我們是萊茵河東岸的漢子 We are from east of the Rhine.

我們他媽的只玩劍 We fight with fucking steel.

我們有什麼就用什麼 We must use what we have.

為啥你要放了那羅馬婊子

人家什麼都沒給

她問你為何葛雷博沒按要求 She asks why you let Ilithyia go,

給我們武器 你還要放伊莉西婭走 when Glaber did not trade weapons as promised.

這事兒我也想問 A thing I have also wondered.

殺了她 我們也達不到目的 Taking her life would not have gained us what we need.

這樣的復仇是不正當的 It would only have served misplaced vengeance.

我們不是這樣的人 We are better than this.

我們不像羅馬人那樣無恥 We are better than the Romans.

奧諾瑪默斯 Oenomaus.

甘尼克斯 Gannicus.

組織人員部署崗哨 See everyone to guarded position.

我們來進行日間突襲的演習 We will train against assault by light of day,...

還要提升我們夜間防禦的能力 and attempt to elevate night's low defeat.

那就快開始吧 Let us see it done.

我不需要你幫忙 I have no need of aid.

盧戈 納西爾 Lugo! Nasir!

去牆上站崗 Take position upon wall.

多納 納美特斯人 Donar! Nemetes!

萊頓 薩克莎 Lydon! Saxa!

跟我來 Fall to my side!

恐怕白天的結果也是一樣 I fear result will be the same in light of day.

我們太不團結了 We are not a fist,

根本就是一盤散沙 but fingers twitching absent single purpose.

他們聽到了我的話 My words crash upon ear,

可是心裡無法接受 but fail to pierce heart.

那就用猛藥治 Then we must stab deeper.

不然我們懲罰一下 Perhaps a punishment, for those

訓練中表現不好的人 who fail in the day's training?

我們不能像羅馬人那樣 You cannot forge trust and loyalty

相信鞭子可以抽出信任和忠誠 at the ends of a whip, as the Romans believe.

那該怎麼辦啊 Then what would you use?

香吻一枚 甜言蜜語 Soft kisses and whispers of love?

叫上伏爾柯和哈魯德斯 Gather Fulco and Harudes.

我要你們辦件事 There is a thing I would have you do.

你想幹嘛 What are your thoughts?

把這盤散沙捏成一團 To see fingers joined in single purpose.

這件事太令人遺憾了 It is a thing of much regret.

盧修斯永遠離開了我們 Lucius is no longer among us.

心裡好難受 A loss keenly felt.

但我們必須儘快振作起來 Yet we must move from wounded heart.

還有很多事情要做 Turn towards what must be done.

我要你訓練更多的弓箭手 I would have you train more archers,

就按你的建議 as you suggested.

你只需要我做這些嗎 Is that all you woul have from me?

拿上你的弓 Gather your bow.

你不來跟我睡了 You have not slept by my side.

除了命令 就沒講過別的話 You do not speak, unless to give order.

你還要懲罰我多久啊 How long do you seek to punish me?

我不是這意思 It's not my intent.

التعليقات

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left