Spartacus

Spartacus

تنزيل الترجمة Chinese Bg Code

الموسم 3

معلومات الإصدار

Spartacus (2010) - S03E04 (1080p BluRay x265 Silence)繁體
تعليق من stuqle046

الوسوم

webdl
نشرت في: 2026-06-22
تنزيلات: 12
ضعاف السمع: No

معاينة ترجمة Chinese Bg Code

أول 200 سطر.

他只是去拿吃的 你這個瘋女人 He was reaching for the food, you mad cunt!

埃提斯是我們一邊的 Attius stands with us.

他替該死的羅馬人說話 He stands a fucking Roman.

克拉蘇不讓我刮臉 Crassus denies me sharpened blade.

為什麼 Under what purpose?

他的想法 Personal matter.

西利西亞的強盜 Brigands of Cilicia.

海盜 Pirates?

市政官跟我有個協議 The Aedile and I had an arrangement.

我不願意求饒 I will not beg for my life.

找到印章 Do this thing...

你們就自由了 And you will be released.

決鬥的那人...跑了 Your man make fight gone.

烏爾比安 Ulpianus?

告訴我他們在哪兒 Tell me where they are.

我不知道你在說什麼 I don't know who you speak of.

讓你的人準備進攻 Tell your men to advance.

你父親明確下令 Your father gave strict order not...

我父親要的是能打仗的狼 My father desires a wolf of battle.

進攻 Advance!

都別動 都他媽的給老子堅守陣地 Stand ground, stand your fucking ground!

撤退 Retreat!

《斯巴達克斯:詛咒者之戰》第三季第四集 Spartacus War Of The Damned S03E04

十一抽殺

目前我們還有事情 There stands greater worry

比西利西亞人帶進港的糧食更重要 than grain carried to port by Cilician shits.

沒有糧食我們吃什麼 拿空口承諾當飯吃嗎 What would you have us feast upon? Promise of better days?

我希望吃羅馬人的肉喝羅馬人的血 I would see bellies filled with the death of Romans.

克拉蘇肯定會派更多的軍隊來 Crassus is certain to dispatch more soldiers.

我們應該做好迎敵的準備 And we should be preparing to greet them.

我們正在準備 We are.

保證我們的人不要餓著肚子上戰場 By ensuring our own do not go into battle weakened by hunger.

收帆 晚上在這兒過夜 Furl sails, we here for the night.

赫拉克裡奧 Heracleo.

此行收穫如何 How fares recent venture?

你要是口渴 那就天隨人願了 If you are of a thirst, the gods have shown favor.

你沒帶糧食來 You carry no grain?

我們從羅馬人的船上搶來了一堆罐子 A clutch of amphoras so filled were liberated from Roman ship.

但是船長裝的酒比糧食多 Yet its captain held more stock in drink than seed of bread.

我們不能拿酒充饑 Wine will not feed my people.

為防天寒 羅馬人把大多收成 The Romans have stored most of their harvest

都放進糧倉了 against encroaching chill.

搶糧的難度自然就增加了 Difficulty rises in securing such bounty.

所以價錢也要漲 As does its price?

對 Yeah.

退後 Move back!

住手 不要衝動 Whoa, hold and fall to reason!

每人拿一把糧食 讓他們離開碼頭 See each to a handful, and clear them from the docks.

斯巴達克斯 Spartacus.

不少奴隸正徒步接近城門 More slaves taken afoot approach gate.

你給他們也一人分一把糧食嗎 Will you see them to a handful as well?

你見過我妹妹嗎 Do you know of my sister?

城池淪陷後我就再沒見過她 I haven't laid eyes since the city fell.

不能把僅有的糧食浪費在 We should not be wasting what little food we have

-該死的羅馬人身上 -你知道我意已決 - on fucking Romans. - You know my mind upon subject.

我跟克雷斯看法一樣 I stand with Crixus towards it.

我答應萊塔的 就決不會反悔 I have given Laeta my word. It will not be broken.

求求你讓我進去 Let me in, please!

進城前必須先交出武器 If you hold weapon you must give over before entering city!

我操 Fuck!

武器 Weapon?

就這個 Just this.

多謝 Merci.

我曾經也像他一樣 好像是上輩子的事了 It seems a lifetime past, that I stood as him.

亮出烙印 看看你... Show brand, and see what you...

亮出你的烙印 Show brand or mark,

證明你是奴隸 不是共和國的人 to prove you stand former slave and no friend of the Republic!

我們無處可去了 We have nowhere to go!

讓我看看你的烙印 Show me your brand.

這是最厲害的武器了 The most fearsome weapons yet exposed.

再仔細點搜查我也沒意見 I would take no offense to closer inspection...

打開包裹 Open bag!

放鬆點 兄弟 Put mind at ease, brother.

你在這裡用不著錢 You'll have no need of this here.

斯巴達克斯不喜歡隨身帶錢的 Spartacus does not favor his people holding coin.

斯巴達克斯 Spartacus!

她說她有克拉蘇軍隊的消息 This one carries knowledge of Crassus' army.

離我們碼頭大概半天的路程 I say about a half day's march from our wharves.

多少人 How great a force?

據她說營地比城還大 Larger than fucking city by her word.

但他依然紮營不動 Yet he has made camp and holds advance.

如果真有那麼多人 為什麼要等 Why stay hand when it grips such numbers?

他早該提著老屌上來了 如果他認為... He but grips his own fucking cock if he believes we will...

-快跑 -該死的羅馬人 -羅馬人 - Run! - Fucking Romans! - The Romans!

關閉城門 Seal the gate!

快他媽讓開 Give fucking way!

m 20 0 l 209 0 b 218 0 229 11 229 20 l 229 209 b 229 218 218 228 209 228 l 20 228 b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0

m 115 64 l 115 35 l 171 0 l 177 0 l 133 46 l 143 52 l 179 0 l 184 0 l 159 63 l 229 107 l 229 182 l 145 96 l 135 122 l 207 227 l 137 227 l 115 172 l 115 93 l 126 76 l 115 64 l 104 76 l 115 93 l 115 172 l 93 227 l 23 227 l 95 122 l 84 96 l 0 182 l 0 107 l 70 63 l 45 0 l 50 0 l 87 52 l 97 46 l 52 0 l 59 0 l 115 35

m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60

原創翻譯 雙語字幕

翻譯:笨熊貓 覺欞 企鵝三星帶花 小音 Ethan-澤生

時間軸:倉鼠sama JimmyBeck 翻譯&校對:泰斯

後期:梁良 總監:泰斯·雪諾

要求亮出烙印的時候 那些人就動手了 Fucking shits drew upon us when pressed to show brand.

多謝幫忙 Gratitude for assistance.

幹掉你的敵人 There is no greater glory...

就是我最大的榮耀 than the death of your enemy.

朋友 讓我看看你的烙印 I would lay eyes upon your brand friend.

這可有點麻煩 Well, that presents some difficulties.

要是沒有 你麻煩更大 More so if you are absent one.

我主人把烙印都刺在私處旁邊 My dominus branded all his slaves close to cock and cunt,

他喝醉時不分男女地通吃 equally enjoyed upon drunken nights.

我就用那把刀砍了他 割掉了烙印 With that knife I rid myself of him and his fucking mark...

衣服穿好 跟他們去吧 Fall to cover and join the others.

頭砍下來 掛在城牆上 Sever their heads and set them to pike upon wall,

警告還有企圖的人 as warning against future attempt.

克雷斯 甘尼克斯 艾力岡 Crixus, Gannicus, Agron...

我有重要的事跟你們說 I would have much needed words.

看你傷這麼重 我心裡不好受 It seizes heart, to know you in such pain.

看不見的地方傷得更重 A deeper wound stands removed from sight.

他還沒來看你嗎 He has not come to your side?

你把我送來營地時 I recall my father's grim visage

我依稀看見了父親的嚴峻表情 when first you delivered me to encampment.

之後再也沒見到他 I have not since laid eyes upon it.

別為這事擔心 Place no worries in the absence.

統帥現在滿腦子都是 The Imperator's mind is taken with thoughts

怎麼剿滅斯巴達克斯 of coming battle against Spartacus.

我們要奪回那座城嗎 We move to reclaim the city?

沒有接到拔營的命令 I have received no order to break encampment.

不過派了一大隊人馬去北邊 Though a large number of men have been dispatched north.

北邊 North?

去幹什麼 Towards what purpose?

這種大事你父親才不會告訴我 I do not hold your father's confidence in such matters.

也不會告訴我 We stand as one in such regard.

愷撒呢 What of Caesar?

他是不是揪住戰敗的事情不放 Does he circle fading corpse,

一心想代我父親行使權力 eager to strip flesh of title as word and will of my father?

他不在這裡 He no longer stands among us.

愷撒死了 Caesar has fallen?

他只是奉命辦事去了 He but follows command.

下去吧 Leave us.

您給愷撒派了任務 You have given Caesar mission?

我盤算已久了 One always intended.

他秘密潛入了叛賊陣營 He secrets himself among the rebels,

加速他們的滅亡 to hasten their fall.

所以您不許他刮鬍子 The reason you ordered he remain unshorn.

就是為了讓他裝扮成奴隸 To assume guise of errant slave.

偽裝成狼 才能混進狼群 One must appear as wolf to be welcomed by the pack.

真是妙計 A plan well considered.

到時候我和您共同迎接勝利 I will stand by your side when it bears deadly fruit.

還沒那麼快 That day has not yet arrived.

好好養傷吧 Rest, allow wound to properly heal.

我代您行使權力 父親 Uh, I am your word and your will, Father.

我的職責不是睡在這裡 A position not commanded from upon back.

穿戴盔甲 See yourself to uniform.

我們去談談怎麼懲罰你的部下 And let us break words towards your men's punishment,

讓他們為冒進迎敵付出代價 for foolish attempt against Spartacus.

這就是克拉蘇按兵不動的原因了 Mystery of Crassus holding advance falls to discovery.

操他媽的 The fucking cock on him.

他以為這幾個人就能幹掉我們 Believing a few men could end rebellion.

克拉蘇作戰的路數和別的羅馬將領不同 Crassus does not move as the others we have faced.

他採用我們的戰術 He adopts our strategies,

反過來對付我們 in effort to twist them against us.

我們應該多加小心 We should heed caution,

不要再打開城門 and see the gates remain closed.

我不能把冒著生命危險 I will not deny entry to those

逃離主人的奴隸拒之門外 who have risked life to break from their masters.

無論如何都為時已晚了 A thing born late in any regard.

已經有很多不知底細的人加入了我們 Many unknown to us have already passed through gate to join cause,

誰知道他們藏著什麼壞心思 if outward form does not conceal darker intent.

如果真有這樣的人 If there stand such among our ranks,

我們一定要查出來 we must see them exposed.

你們說了那麼多如果 You scale a mountain of ifs.

我便來說一個大的 I would add to its peak.

如果混進來的奸賊把你給殺了 If you are struck down by one of your errant flock,

隊伍沒人帶了怎麼辦 how would they fare absent guidance?

那就由克雷斯當首領 Crixus would see them upon proper path.

由你們幾位群策群力 一同領導 With aid of wise council, gathered at this table.

諸神保佑 I pray to the gods

讓這一天永不降臨 兄弟 that is a day I never see come to pass, brother.

但如果真由我掌權了 Yet if I held sole command,

我一定迅速出擊 打垮克拉蘇 I would move swiftly against Crassus.

我也這麼想 On this we share thought.

我們生來就渴望鮮血和戰爭 We are men of blood and battle.

但現在無所事事 眾人焦躁不安 And the streets grow restless with idle purpose.

我們要按商量好的辦 We must stay course agreed upon.

我們有城牆的保護 We hold advantage of city walls;

而克拉蘇的軍隊無遮無擋 Crassus' legions will suffer on open plains,

同時我們可以訓練更多的人 while we train swelling numbers

以逸待勞 痛擊敵人 to see weakened foe to the afterlife.

要是那個埃提斯還活著 Would that Attius was still alive,

我們還能多造點武器 to forge more weapons.

你希望那個叛徒活著 You would see traitor live,

而腦漿迸裂的是妮維雅嗎 and Naevia with brains upon fucking sand?

凡是解救羅馬人的傢伙 Let Attius stand as promised fate

都應該跟埃提斯一個下場 for all who would see Roman slaves from shackle.

先考慮眼前的事情 Fix mind upon the present,

看看新來的人有多少能耐 gauge prowess of those newly among us.

逃走的羅馬人還沒找到 Escaped Romans yet to be found,

克拉蘇還在城門外 Crassus upon our gate,

你他媽的還要我去當教練 and you would have me play fucking doctore?

我是讓你去看看有沒有可疑的人 I would have you observe with watchful eye.

任何出乎意料的情況 Any that measure beyond expectation

都有可能讓他們露出馬腳 may reveal themselves more than they appear.

你們一起去辦這事 Join brother, and see it done.

要是以前我肯定要說 A lifetime ago the words "Fucking Gauls"

التعليقات

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left