أول 200 سطر.
我們往南征討斯巴達克斯叛軍 We advance south on Spartacus and those who follow him in rebellion.
讓倒向叛軍的亂臣賊子 Let our shadow fall upon them and every man,
不分男女老幼 死無葬身之地 woman and child so touched by it, struck from this world.
成交 A bargain well struck.
老子不再是羅馬人了 Call me Roman no more then.
足夠裝備那些加入我們的人 Those that join us are well armed.
你們想要攻佔這座城嗎 You move to take the fucking city.
受您重托 父親 You honor me, father.
找到斯巴達克斯 彙報他的動向 Find Spartacus and send word of his movement.
但不要打草驚蛇 等我帶主力部隊到達 But do not tempt engagement until I have arrived with proper force.
市政官把自己關在糧倉裡 The Aedile bars himself in the horreum,
潑滿了瀝青 還揚言要點燃 spilling pitch and threatens to put light to bear.
不要 No!
這座城是我們的了 The city, is ours.
《斯巴達克斯:詛咒者之戰》第三季第三集 Spartacus War Of The Damned S03E03
信義男兒
原創翻譯 雙語字幕
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
m 115 64 l 115 35 l 171 0 l 177 0 l 133 46 l 143 52 l 179 0 l 184 0 l 159 63 l 229 107 l 229 182 l 145 96 l 135 122 l 207 227 l 137 227 l 115 172 l 115 93 l 126 76 l 115 64 l 104 76 l 115 93 l 115 172 l 93 227 l 23 227 l 95 122 l 84 96 l 0 182 l 0 107 l 70 63 l 45 0 l 50 0 l 87 52 l 97 46 l 52 0 l 59 0 l 115 35
m 20 0 l 209 0 b 218 0 229 11 229 20 l 229 209 b 229 218 218 228 209 228 l 20 228 b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
■
■
翻譯: 泰斯 好多灰 笨熊貓
■
時間軸:萌 倉鼠sama 校對:泰斯·雪諾
■
後期:梁良 總監:泰斯·雪諾
鐐銬變成了劍 Swords born from shackles.
這真是化腐朽為神奇 埃提斯 Your hands turn miracle, Attius.
那你是不是該多給點錢 Then perhaps you would bless them with additional coin,
獎賞我造就的神跡 in reward for such divinity.
我們拿它成就大業 就是給你最好的獎賞 Knowing effort serves higher purpose is reward enough.
你想討賞 結果碰了一鼻子灰吧 You chew on fresh bargain, only to swallow stale shit.
滾你媽的 你個長頭髮的娘們 Suck cock, you long-haired woman.
給甘尼克斯搭把手 把剛出爐的貨給克雷斯 Aid Gannicus, in delivery of latest offering to Crixus.
你還是留在城裡為好 Should you linger within our city,
我們商量一下以後的合作 we shall discuss terms of future benefit.
我不相信那個小壞蛋 I do not lay trust in that little shit.
你誰都不信 You do not lay trust in anyone.
你跟我過來 You come with me!
對羅馬人就更不信了 More so when they carry name of Rome.
-快走 -沒長舌頭的傻逼 - Ah, go! - Silent cunt!
盧戈 Lugo.
囚犯怎麼樣了 How fare our prisoners?
他們的屎尿拉了自己一身 They fucking shit themselves!
不信你來聞 A smell welcome to nose!
保證他們有飯吃 See that they are fed.
這些囚犯 押去哪裡 These prisoners? We take them where?
我有疑問 把他們拷在街上有什麼用 I question thought of keeping them shackled throughout fucking streets.
只有這個疑問嗎 Is that all you question?
我們在打仗 斯巴達克斯 We are at war, Spartacus.
我更願意看到敵人都死光 I would see our enemy struck to the afterlife.
婦女和孩子都不例外嗎 Women and children counted among them?
我們逃出巴蒂塔斯家時 也沒放過婦女孩子 Were the same not robbed of life in escape from Batiatus' villa?
攻下這座城時也不例外 Or the taking of this very city?
沒錯 They were.
但是剩下沒死的人就不能不考慮了 Yet few that remain pose no fall to concern.
但這就需要考慮他們的食物 They pose concern to fucking stomach.
消耗我們的糧食 Drawing from our food --
市政官潑的瀝青就毀了不少 which runs low from Aedile dousing pitch upon grain.
我們去看看庫存 Let us gauge our stores.
不要再想沒必要的屠殺了 And turn from thought of needless slaughter.
眼睛別離開對手 Keep eye upon your opponent.
看準時機轉守為攻 Seek to turn defense into attack.
兵器到了 剛出爐的 More steel, forged towards purpose.
斯巴達克斯答應給他的錢 He has been paid what Spartacus promised,
已經給了吧 for aiding taking the city?
五千第納爾 Five thousand denarii.
我玩命掙的 Well earned.
那他怎麼還留在城裡礙眼 Then why does he yet darken presence within our walls?
回話啊 我懶得傳話 Give answer. I'm not fucking echo.
繼續協助你們成就大業 To further lend hand to your cause.
走之前還能掙更多錢 The promise of gathering more coin
我當然要好好考慮 before taking leave also weighs consideration.
妮維雅 納西爾 Naevia! Nasir!
去把武器分發給能用的人 See those of skill to proper weapon.
你的路費 For your journey.
我一醒來就想要男人 I wake with desire for cock.
你又不在床上 Yet you from bed.
我是透明人嗎 Am I turn from the fucking visible?
我起得早 去找埃提斯了 I rose early, slip to Attius.
很值得 Much deserve for his service.
跑來一隻跟屁蟲 Cause bring fucking shadow.
我幹掉她主人後 The girl follows heel like errant pup,
她就像迷路的小狗跟來了 since I took her master's life.
躲開 Clear a fucking path.
快點走 Keep moving!
靠著牆 Against the wall!
坐下 Sit here!
閉嘴 And shut mouth!
你妻子懷孕了 Your wife is with child.
她需要補補身子 She should not be absent nourishment.
多謝 Gratitude.
別弄錯了 You mistake intent.
我不是施捨給你 I do not offer charity,
是跟你交易 I offer exchange.
麵包 Bread,
換我們還沒有找到的錢 for whatever coin you may know of yet undiscovered.
說不定就藏在你的哪間小屋裡 Perhaps within walls of your own little hovel?
糧倉西邊 兩條街外 Two streets west of the horreum.
門上有烏爾比安的名字 The name Ulpianus the above door.
屋子裡的桌腳是空的 Inside, leg of table stands hollow.
裡面有我所有的錢 You will find all that I have there.
還有嗎 Any more offerings?
沒有了 No?
很好 Very well then.
等等 Wait.
麵包 給我妻子的 The bread. For my wife...
抱歉 Apologies.
誰更餓 Who's more hungry?
你想見血嗎 Do you wish to see blood?
有人要餓死了 Someone will starve!
混蛋 You cunt!
你們想見血嗎 Do you desire blood?
想 想 Yeah!! Yeah!
那就來一場公平競爭 Then let us have proper contest!
拿劍來 Bring swords!
我認識那人 I know that one.
烏爾比安 麵包師 Ulpianus, a baker of breads.
他不是戰士 也不是冷血的人 He is no fighter, nor man of distant heart.
我們要玩這種無聊的遊戲嗎 We fall to fucking games now?
羅馬人逼迫你和克雷斯角鬥 也是為了玩 The Romans forced you and Crixus to such, for their amusement.
我們只是以牙還牙 We but return favor.
求你了 我不會打 I beg you... I have no skill in this.
他不會打 Oh, he has no skill in this.
羅馬渣滓 This is Roman cunt!
這就是勝利者的獎賞 Let the victor, claim their bounty!
失敗者 And the sea the fallen,
就跟進城時殺的羅馬人黃泉相見 to join the Roman dead which we have swept from this city!
不要 No!
開始 Begin.
上啊 開始 Go! Begin!
幹掉他 Get at him!
要見血 Draw blood!
烏爾比安 Ulpianus!
烏爾比安 Ulpianus!
打啊 幹掉他 Come on! Get at him!
不要 烏爾比安 No, Ulpianus!
這種角鬥真是不夠看 A fight far from worthy arena.
但獎勵還是會給 But promise was made.
耶 Yeah!
享受你的榮譽吧 Feast upon laurels.
該死的混蛋 You fucking shit...
他想拿劍 從背後攻擊你 He reached for sword to strike when you presented back!
他只是去拿吃的 你這個瘋女人 He was reaching for the food, you mad cunt!
閉嘴 不然就拔掉你的舌頭 Hold tongue, or see it ripped from fucking head.
冷靜 兄弟 Take pause, brother.
埃提斯是我們一邊的 Attius stands with us.
他替該死的羅馬人說話 He stands a fucking Roman.
這人不管對奴隸還是對誰 從不耀武揚威 The man has never raised voice in anger, to slave, or any other.
你的朋友們這樣做 How do your friends differ,
跟他們眼裡的那些渣滓有什麼區別 from the fucking villain they brand me?
他是去拿麵包嗎 Was he reaching for the bread?
我不信 I did not think it.
如果是你弄錯了呢 And what if you were mistaken?
有什麼區別 The result the same.
決不允許羅馬人威脅到我們 A Roman that shall never raise hand against us.
我對羅馬人沒有任何感情 I have never held love for any of such name,
-但他對我們沒威脅 -他那種人威脅最大 - yet he held no threat -- - Men such as him hold the greatest.
表面和善可親 往往一肚子壞水 True intent, shrouded behind mask of kind and gentle face.
你見過這樣的人 Have you known his reflection?
在我去盧卡尼亞礦區之前 Before I came to the mines of Lucania.
有一個名叫海瑞斯的人 This one carried gentle name of Herius.
有妻子 和兩個小女兒 Husband. Father of two young daughters.
他給我吃的 讓我洗澡 He saw me fed. Bathed.
我在離開巴蒂塔斯家後 Allowed me to feel safe for the first time since being turned
第一次感覺到安全 from the House of Batiatus.
等他家人都睡了後 他來找我 When his family took to sleep, he came to me.
把我抱起來 Lifting me in his arms.
剛開始我還以為是在做夢 I thought it a dream at first.
那個地方 There was a place,
離他的宅子很遠 removed from the grounds of his villa,
那裡是製作和修理馬車的地方 where wagons were crafted and repaired.
他在我身上用了很多工具 He applied his many tools inside me.
最後到處都沾滿了血肉 Before turning them to outward flesh.
我希望能抓住你的記憶 I wish I had power to seize memory,
將它徹底趕出你的生活 and with hands strip it from life.
那不是最讓我難過的部分 It is not the one that shadows mind.
我在晨光中看到的情景 What I saw in morning light,
才是一生難忘的陰影 forever darkens thought.
那個男人 The man himself,
用親吻和溫暖的笑容 greeting his wife
問候妻子 with kiss and warm smile.
他的女兒在他膝上歡笑 His daughters laughing upon his knee.
前一晚那個嗜血的野獸 The beast from the previous night transformed,
搖身變成了最溫柔的男人 into a man who held no threat.
我無話可說 I have no words.
你不需要說話 You do not need them.
只用知道 你在我身邊給了我安慰 Knowing, you are at my side gives comfort enough.
我永遠都不離開你 I will always stand so.
所有的糧食都成這樣了 All the fucking stalls bear same misfortune.
剩下的呢 And of the remainder?
-夠我們吃多久 -兩周 - How long will it see us fed? - Two weeks.
也許可以更久 Perhaps more,
如果我們 省著用 而且人數不增加 if we're cautious and our numbers do not swell.
真他媽見鬼 Fuck the gods.
斯巴達克斯 Spartacus.
碼頭有船停靠 Ships weigh anchor off our coast.
看來有人注意到我們了 It seems we have drawn notice.
賽納斯 Sanus.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.