أول 200 سطر.
您給愷撒派了任務 You have given Caesar mission?
他秘密潛入了叛賊陣營 He secrets himself among the rebels.
幹掉你的敵人就是我最大的榮耀 Greater glory than the death of your enemy.
前進 Advance!
我命令他們堅守陣地 但他們逃跑了 I ordered them to stand ground but they fled.
您想讓我受到怎樣的懲罰 What punishment would you have me inflict?
十一抽殺律 Decimation.
五十個人 五十顆石頭 Fifty men, fifty stones.
五顆抹上了死亡的顏色 Five stained with the promise of death.
完成了我這最後一個要求 See this last thing that I ask of you to its end,
我保證將城裡所有的財物都裝上你的船 and I will fill your ship with all the riches this city yet holds.
那就成交了 兄弟 Let us see it done then brother.
斯巴達克斯 克雷斯他們都瘋了 Spartacus, Crixus and the others have gone mad.
拿好武器 Get your weapons,
看好西利西亞人 keep watch over the Cilicians.
看來你很喜歡跟他們在一起 You seem you favor their fucking company.
你給我恢復理智 You will regain sense.
失去理智的是你 It is you who has lost sense.
但如今我懷疑他走錯了路 Yet I now doubt path he travels.
也許是時候 Then perhaps the time has come,
走我們自己的路了 to forge our own.
《斯巴達克斯:詛咒者之戰》第三季第五集 Spartacus War Of The Damned S03E05
歃血手足
■
m 20 0 l 209 0 b 218 0 229 11 229 20 l 229 209 b 229 218 218 228 209 228 l 20 228 b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
m 115 64 l 115 35 l 171 0 l 177 0 l 133 46 l 143 52 l 179 0 l 184 0 l 159 63 l 229 107 l 229 182 l 145 96 l 135 122 l 207 227 l 137 227 l 115 172 l 115 93 l 126 76 l 115 64 l 104 76 l 115 93 l 115 172 l 93 227 l 23 227 l 95 122 l 84 96 l 0 182 l 0 107 l 70 63 l 45 0 l 50 0 l 87 52 l 97 46 l 52 0 l 59 0 l 115 35
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
原創翻譯 雙語字幕
翻譯: 覺欞 企鵝三星帶花 泰斯
■
時間軸:倉鼠sama 萌 校對:泰斯
■
後期: 梁良 總監: 泰斯·雪諾
■
清理掉他們的血 撒上鹽 做好防腐 See them cleaned of blood and salted, to hold rot at length.
他們也許還有用處 They maybe yet some purpose.
艾力岡 Agron.
我想耽擱你一會兒 I would share a moment.
我沒空 也不想 I have no time nor desire.
也許卡斯特斯有空 Perhaps Castus is less taken.
我不喜歡他看你的眼神 I do not care for the way his eyes frame upon you.
我們在巴蒂塔斯家當奴隸時 A gaze I grew familiar with
他就是這樣看我的 when we were yet slaves to Batiatus.
怕是要舊事重演了 I fear return to days of old.
經過屠殺羅馬俘虜那件事之後 There are many who believe Crixus holds higher ground,
很多人都向著克雷斯那邊了 with the slaughtering of the prisoners.
說起來 你向著哪邊呢 And where do you stand, in such regard?
我支持你 With you.
在戰場上 我永遠支持你 And always shall upon field of battle.
回宅子吧 Return to the villa.
我不在的時候 你必須守著萊塔他們 I would have you guard Laeta and her people in my absence.
讓這麼多蠢蠢欲動的傢伙留在城裡行嗎 Is it wise leaving city walls with so much unsettled within them?
你是不是該跟他談談 彌補一下裂痕 Should you not attempt words and the healing of festering wound?
沒什麼好談的了 I'm done with words.
你該學學我們的語言 Oh, you must learn our tongue.
這樣就知道她是怎麼罵你的了 So you would know what curses she rains upon you.
操你媽的你這個雜種
我倒覺得無知是福 I prefer the bliss of ignorance.
說得真對 As all men should, huh.
我們要去西西里島 還有一場惡戰 We break for Sicilia, and the promise of blood.
現在不是喝酒的時候 It is ill time for drink.
我只是來幫幫盧戈兄弟 I but lend support to brother Lugo.
我怕水 I fear the water.
還有水裡的妖怪 And the monsters within it.
斯巴達克斯大王 一切準備就緒了 All has been prepared for your voyage, King Spartacus.
我遵守了約定 As agreed upon.
到時候還有數不清的報酬 With many times its weight to follow.
足夠用來買酒了 More than enough for wine--
夜夜春宵都沒有問題 and for soft lips around you cock huh,
別對那個敘利亞男孩依依不捨了 to remove lingering thoughts of the Syrian boy.
你不跟我們走嗎 You do not sail with us?
赫拉克裡奧還有很多事情要做 Heracleo is for more pressing matters.
我花錢讓你幫忙 I paid for your services.
你雇的是我的船 You paid for my ship.
那誰來駕駛 And who shall helm it?
所以我出錢雇了特來馮 That is what I pay Tryphon for.
一路順風 斯巴達克斯大王 Good fortune, King Spartacus.
我喝酒的時候會敬你一杯的 I shall raise a cup in your honor.
來吧 船長 Come Captain.
我們永遠不會忘記今夜 Let this night be forever remembered.
開始 Begin!
你們想打架嗎 You wish to fight now?
面對斯巴達克斯的時候你怎麼沒這麼勇猛 Where was such lust for blood when stood against Spartacus?
我們陷入了如此境地都是因為你們 We are mired in piss and shit because of you.
因為你們從敵人面前逃跑了 Because you turned and fled like frightened children
嚇得屁滾尿流 in the face of our enemy.
你們還活著簡直是天理不容 It is cruelest fate that you yet draw breath.
而隨我英勇戰鬥的人 While the man who stood ground beside me
因為你們的懦弱 was struck from this world
卻永遠離開了 for your fucking cowardice!
-讓路 -讓開 讓開 - Clear way! - Move! Move!
我們的糧草要達到應有的標準 I would not have our stores fall below reasonable note.
從西西里島的糧倉再運點過來 See more grain brought from holdings in Sicilia.
遵命 Imperator.
梅泰勒斯元老 Senator Metellus.
抱歉未曾遠迎 Apologies for lack of proper reception.
我沒想到你會從舒適的祖國羅馬 I was unaware you'd strayed so far
千里迢迢地跑過來 from the comforts of mother Rome.
我也沒想要虛榮的禮節 奢華的接待 I seek neither vain formality nor luxurious appointment.
我只想問你一個問題 Only answer to singular question,
為什麼元老院給了你一支軍隊 why did the Senate granted you an army
你卻在距敵半日路程的地方按兵不動 only for it to stand idle half day's march from Sinuessa?
元老院沒有給我軍隊 The Senate did not grant me an army.
他們只是讓我指揮 They granted command.
每匹馬 每把劍 你目所能及的每個人 Every horse, every sword, every man your eye lays upon
都是我自己出錢買來的 was purchased with coin from my own vaults.
只遵從馬科斯·克拉蘇一人的意志 Shall be set to purpose by the will of Marcus Crassus alone.
據說與斯巴達克斯首次對戰就撤退了 Was it your will that sounded retreat against
這也是你的意志嗎 Spartacus in inaugural confrontation?
你的任務是 You were dispatched to balm
挽回我們之前的敗局 grievous wound suffered against him.
而不是再用壞消息給我們的傷口撒鹽 Not to inflict further injury with such unfortunate news.
只是一場不該發動的小打小鬧 A minor skirmish foolishly engaged.
我已經處理過那些不守軍紀的人了 Those who turned from their duty have been dealt with.
這件事簡直是荒謬 News that also inflames ear.
你真的恢復了臭名昭著的十一抽殺律嗎 Is it true you exhume putrid spectre of decimation?
我只是用必要的懲戒 教他們什麼叫責任 I but give needed lesson in commitment.
當我的士兵再次面對斯巴達克斯 When next my soldiers face Spartacus
就輪到那些叛賊遭受不幸了 it shall be the rebel who falls to misfortune.
民眾當然樂意聽到勝利的喜訊 The people shall greet such event with celebration.
正如伊伯利亞人慶祝龐培的勝利一樣 As they greet word of Pompey's victory in Hispania.
他打敗了塞多留叛軍 He has defeated Sertorius?
他馬上要帶領軍團再次迎接我們的歡呼了 And soon shall be once again upon our shores with his own legions.
屆時斯巴達克斯仍在作亂 It shall be of a comfort...
對他來說可是好事呢 if Spartacus yet plagues us.
不等那位年輕的屠夫回來 Spartacus shall be far from thought
斯巴達克斯的問題就能解決 in advance of the adolescent butcher's return.
你口氣倒是很大 Your tongue rattles bold noise.
卻只是坐在這裡無動於衷 But here you sit absent thunder and purpose.
你想讓我做什麼 What would you have me do?
朝著他們的城牆亂沖亂撞不成 Hurtle myself against city walls in mad attempt.
我要你解決這件事 統帥 I would have you bring this to an end, Imperator.
我已經行動了 A thing already set to motion.
愷撒去了希留愛沙 Caesar is within Sinnuessa,
混入了叛賊當中 secreted among the rebels.
愷撒 Caesar?
你把我們的命運 You would place our fate
交給了那個狂妄的小子嗎 in the hands of that arrogant fucking boy?
靠蠻力是征服不了斯巴達克斯的 Spartacus will not be put to grass by brute force,
龐培肯定只會蠻幹 as Pompey would surely attempt.
他很聰明 He's a man of keen intellect,
對付他只能靠智取 and must be dealt with in kind.
你好像很敬佩他 You speak as though you admire the man.
他出身寒微 He came from humble beginnings,
現在連元老院都被他嚇得發抖 and now even the Senate trembles before him.
還有比這更值得敬佩的嗎 I find no greater cause for admiration.
元老院沒有發抖... The Senate does not tremble--
但如果你失敗了 他們會氣得發抖 except in anger that you fail to act.
我只是在等待合適的時機 I but wait for proper opportunity.
不過先對希留愛沙發動一次小小的攻勢 Yet if a small force advanced upon above Sinuessa
也能鼓舞士氣 would assuage fears...
要多少人 How many men?
你帶了多少人來 How many did you travel with?
你自己的人不去 卻命令我的人去 You would seek to order my men to do what you will not?
我是要跟你分享勝利果實 I would seek to include you in glorious victory.
你不願意的話 就回去吧 If thought does not appeal, return home.
考慮作戰策略的事情 留給應該考慮的人 And leave matters of war to the men who wage them.
你給我劍 You give me sword?
你是可以信賴的人 萊西克斯 You've proven yourself trusted, Lyciscus.
因此我決定給你武器 And I would see you well armed,
下次我遇到危險還要靠你 were another attempt made upon my life.
謝謝 Gratitude.
我一定好好用這把劍 I long to see it put to proper use.
我也是 As do I.
英雄所願略同 A desire well shared.
很快我們就會敞開城門 Soon we shall throw open gate,
出去把那些羅馬人幹死 and split Roman ass with cocks hard of purpose.
斯巴達克斯呢 What of Spartacus?
等他出海回來就跟我們一起打嗎 Will he return from voyage upon sea to join us?
斯巴達克斯走了嗎 Spartacus is no longer among us?
他啟程的時候 我 甘尼克斯 I was down at the docks when he departed
還有西利西亞人都在碼頭 with Gannicus and the Cilicians.
你不知道這事 You did not know of this?
不知道 No. I did not.
他先是保護混帳羅馬人 He protects the fuckin' Romans,
現在又一聲不吭就跟赫拉克裡奧出海 and now treads water with Heracleo, absent word?
赫拉克裡奧沒跟他一起走 Heracleo does not sail with them.
他留在希留愛沙了 He remains in Sinuessa?
還有卡斯特斯 With his man Castus.
他們是來喝酒和泄欲的 They are for drink, and baser pleasures.
艾力岡呢 And what of Agron?
斯巴達克斯走的時候 他是不是在旁邊 Was he stroking Spartacus' cock when ship set to wave?
我沒看見他 I didn't see him.
找到赫拉克裡奧 問清楚怎麼回事 Seek Heracleo, and gain knowledge upon subject.
我們去跟艾力岡談談 We will have words with Agron.
該死的矛盾又加深了 The fucking chasm widens.
謝謝你的食物 Gratitude, for the food.
還有對我們的保護 And the protection you provide my people.
我只是奉命行事 I do only as commanded.
但這還是善舉 It is still a kindness,
非常感謝 much appreciated.
她居然感謝我們呢 She fuckin' appreciates us.
換成你們這些人 You and your people
早就把我們幹掉了 would have us all for the afterlife.
我們也一樣 As we would have you.
多虧斯巴達克斯仁慈 But for the mercy of Spartacus.
滾開 不然就殺了你 Give way or see brains upon the ground.
不要在這裡發瘋 Turn from whatever intentions cloud mind.
不許你碰這些人 You will not lay hands upon these people!
我們對你的羅馬寵物一點興趣也沒有 We give no fuck towards your Roman pets.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.