Spartacus

Spartacus

تنزيل الترجمة Chinese Bg Code

الموسم 2

معلومات الإصدار

Spartacus (2010) - S02E02 (1080p BluRay x265 Silence)繁體
تعليق من stuqle046

الوسوم

webdl
نشرت في: 2026-06-22
تنزيلات: 13
ضعاف السمع: No

معاينة ترجمة Chinese Bg Code

أول 200 سطر.

自由 Freedom.

你不再是奴隸教練 No longer shall you be my Doctore.

你將成為角鬥士訓練師 You will assume the mantle of lanista

並可使用你的真名 奧諾瑪默斯 and be warmly greeted by your name Oenemaus.

緣何叛亂 What is this madness?!

斯巴達克斯為我等指明道路 Spartacus shows us the way.

他說在其中一個死人的身上發現了你的名字 He sends word to me that one of the fallen bore your name,

就刻在那傢伙胸前 carved into his chest.

執政官一個手勢 就可以派你去卡普亞 The Consuls will present a motion dispatching you to Capua.

那裡有宅子和農場 離城市很遠 There are villas and farms, far from the city.

妮維雅被轉手多次 Naevia was handed from dominus to dominus.

我們往南走 去找妮維雅 We move south. To find Naevia.

她是巴蒂塔斯的妻子嗎 This is Batiatus' wife?

模樣相似的幽靈罷了 A shadow of the same.

那她還活著 And yet she lives.

人們看到這個女人 It would give the city hope

從斯巴達克斯等人手下生還 to see a woman survive

就能重獲希望 Spartacus and his men.

你要去哪兒 Where do you go?

對於失去榮譽的野獸來說 There is but one place

只有一個地方可去 for an animal without honor.

《斯巴達克斯:復仇》 第二集

一隅

翻譯:Josie 小樣八樣 血沙陽 尼克白 泰斯 豬豬

時間軸後期:小萌 寵物喵 @葉煦 校對&總監:泰斯·雪諾

那可不是小男孩 是可怕的惡魔 That is no boy, but fucking demon.

剛從煉獄裡面生出來呢 Belched from the cunt of the underworld.

您來到地下角鬥場 真是莫大的驚喜 Your presence in the pits comes as welcome surprise.

泰塔斯·巴蒂塔斯大駕光臨的消息一傳開 When word that Titus Batiatus graced us with his presence-

你在哪兒發現他的 Where did you find him?

跟那批努米底亞人一起從梅洛克手裡買來的 He's with a pack of Numidians purchased from Maalok.

其他人都沒活過這周 The others fell within the week.

他腦子不好使 才沒跟著他們一起死 This one proves too dim to sniff out their trail.

他受過訓練嗎 Has he any training?

訓練 連瘋狗都比他招人喜歡 Training? A rabid dog would be a more agreeable pupil.

叫他名字都不一定能答應 Barely answers to the name given him.

無論多桀驁不馴的人都能被馴服 All men can be tamed no matter how wild.

只要在他心底找到一簇火苗 One must only find an ember of purpose,

再吹風澆油 and give it breath.

火苗有什麼意思 I give no shit to embers.

只有錢能讓我暖和 Coin warms my breast.

你想要個什麼價錢 And the price to see you so inflamed?

十個第納爾 他就歸你了 Ten denarii and the boy is yours.

要訓練 要操 To train, to fuck...

隨便你怎樣 whatever you would have of him.

我只出八個 Eight.

八個 您這麼有身份的人 Eight? You appear as honorable man,

還挺喜歡玩菊花嘛 yet attempt to slip cock in ass.

如果我真有這興趣 If I held such desire,

非把你操成兩半不可 you would be split in two.

那就這麼定了 以後要多照顧我生意 I give you this bargain, only to entice further purchases.

起來 見過新主人 奧諾瑪默斯 Rise. Greet your new master, Oenomaus.

時候到了 It is time.

這幫畜生 Filthy animals.

原來在城下的臭水溝裡藏身 Living in offal and shit beneath the city.

要是早知道他們藏在那兒 If we'd known they were there,

我們現在已經帶著 we would be riding towards Rome

斯巴達克斯的死訊回羅馬了 with news of Spartacus' death.

現在鬼知道他們在哪兒 Now they could be anywhere.

他們肯定離開城鎮到荒野裡去了 He would have left the city to rougher terrain.

那樣的話很難徹底搜索 It will be no simple task to sweep such an area.

我們需要更多人手 More men would spur to purpose.

我們正在招募士兵 可收穫甚微 Attempts to raise soldiers have born shriveled fruit.

都是賽普修斯的錯 It is the fault of Seppius.

凡是能舞刀弄槍的他都收走了 He's secured every man familiar with sword as his own.

或許是時候去找他幫忙了 Then perhaps it's time we called in call his support.

他是瓦裡留斯的人 He is Varinius' man.

不值得我們這麼看得起他 Not worthy of such invitation.

不過我們需要他手下那批人 And yet his men prove a necessity.

如果他們當初在集市上 If we had them in the marketplace,

斯巴達克斯根本不可能近你的身 Spartacus would never have found himself so close to you.

諸神與你作對 The gods conspire against you.

回你的房間去 Return to your quarters.

神明需要虔誠供奉 They demand proper offering

以血相祭 one of blood and sacrifice.

你是說祭神儀式 You speak of ritual?

重振巴蒂塔斯家 To restore this house

讓我們的敵人跪地求饒 and to force our enemies to their knees.

等到天明 你就去集市 See yourself to market to gather what you require

需要什麼就買什麼 when sun greets day.

我們要跟賽普修斯見一面 We shall confer with Seppius.

我來安排 I'll will make arrangement.

你相信諸神會聽取你的禱告 You believe the gods will heed your prayers?

只要我祈求正義 If my cause is just.

那就去求他們吧 Then entreat them

為我指明斯巴達克斯逃往何方 to divine where Spartacus has gone to ground

以免這個混蛋再取羅馬人的性命 before the villain robs another Roman of his life.

提比略 我要射 Tiberius, I would finish.

插我屁股 Place cock in ass.

快點把我衣服拿來 My robes! Quickly!

大家冷靜 不要怕 Strike fear and quiet concern.

我們與你們無冤無仇 Our quarrel is not with you.

只與那些以主人自居的人不共戴天 It's with those that would place themselves your master.

主人這個詞對我們毫無意義 A title that bears no meaning to us.

如果你們願意 也不必再與人為奴 Nor to you now, should you wish it so.

你們和我們當初一樣 You are presented choice,

面臨重大抉擇 as we once were.

是要永世臣服於羅馬人的暴虐統治 To submit forever to Roman cruelty...

還是揭竿而起為自由而戰 or to take up arms and to join us in freedom.

你憑什麼給他們提供選擇 And who are you, to present such fucking offer?

就憑我是斯巴達克斯 I am Spartacus.

閉上你們的臭嘴 Still your fucking tongues!

你是這裡的主人嗎 Are you the dominus of this house?

正是 I am.

那我們應該好好談談 Then we should have words.

你想要什麼 What is it you seek?!

只要你說出來 我就滿足你 Give desire voice and see it satisfied!

你應該算個人物吧 You are a man of fucking influence?

沒錯 我和行政官關係很好 Yes! I have the ear of the Magistrate!

可以替你傳話 I can deliver message.

我只對你聽到的話感興趣 It is message sent to you, which I have interest in.

你是巴蒂塔斯的朋友 是不是 You were friend's of Batiatus. Were you not?

是不是 Were you not!?

只是一面之緣 I, I knew him only in passing.

他有很多癡心妄想 He was filled with mad dreams.

比如謀得一官半職 Of rising in prominence of office.

不過他需要支援 Yet he needed support.

所以送出了一件禮物 To gain it he sent a gift.

送到這裡的宅子輪流享用 From villa to villa, in this region.

一個女人 A woman.

一個女人 A woman.

你知道她 You know of her?

如果我知道 能饒我一命嗎 And if I do? My life yet spared?

趁你還有舌頭 快說 Speak while you still have fucking tongue.

她... She was...

她來過這裡 她來過這裡 She was here! She was here!

為了苟延殘喘 你連神仙也敢欺騙 You would break false word to Jupiter himself, just to see another dawn.

黑皮膚 剪得不整齊的短髮 Dark of skin. Um hair roughly shorn.

肩膀後有主人家的標記 The mark of her domina upon the back of her shoulder.

她在哪裡 Where is she?

我不知道 I do not know!

她後來被拖上馬車 She was put to cart after.

後來 After?

我怎麼知道她如此重要 How, how could I know that she held meaning?

她沒有呼吸嗎 Did she not breathe?

她的心不像別的女人那樣跳動嗎 Did her heart not beat like any other woman's?!

還是你根本沒把她當女人看 Yet you did not see a woman, did you?

在你眼裡只不過是一個用完不要的奴隸 You just saw something to be used and discarded.

求你... Please...

一個卑賤的奴隸 You just saw a fucking slave!

看到你的美貌 我勃起了 Your beauty stirs my cock.

勃起了嗎 肉眼看不到啊 A rise too slight for eyes to notice.

那人身上好臭 That one smells of shit.

他從哪兒來 From where does he hail?

高盧 Gallia.

難怪呢 高盧人不懂得取悅女人 Gauls. They fuck absent regard of pleasing a woman.

多數男人都這樣 A skill lacking in most men.

斯巴達克斯呢 And what of Spartacus?

他的本事怎麼樣 How does he stand?

他是最厲害的 Above the rest.

無論哪方面 In all regard.

抱歉 我不知道他是你的 Apologies. I did not know he was yours.

我沒有這樣說過 I do not claim him in such terms.

他也沒有這種私心 Nor would he be so enslaved.

他提供保護 以換取你的獻身 He offers you protection, in return for affections.

我們沒有這種想法 We have no such arrangement.

那就是男女之情了 Is it love then?

明白了 等待愛情的到來 Of course. The hope of love to come.

這可是有危險的 A danger in its own right.

我要看看食物和補給的數量 I need an accounting of all food and supplies.

找維特斯 督促他做完 Find Vitus and see it done.

我們這邊沒有傷亡 We suffered no casualties.

李斯卡斯和艾克只是皮肉傷 Liscus and Acer took minor wounds.

高盧人越來越囂張了 The Gauls grow careless.

弄到了多少武器 How many weapons were secured?

再來十幾個人也能裝備起來 Enough to see a dozen more men well armed.

等我們再攻佔一家宅子 And we will put them to use.

就能派上用場了 In the next villa that we take.

主人呢 The dominus?

他想起了一個奴隸 He recalled a slave.

身上的標記與妮維雅相同 Marked the same as Naevia.

她被帶到哪裡了 Where was she taken?

她被拖上馬車 She was put to cart.

送給下一個操蛋的主人享用了 To be passed to the next fucking dominus.

克雷斯 Crixus.

我們會找到她的 兄弟 We will find her, brother.

凡是阻止你們重逢的人 And see everyone that has kept her from your arms

格殺勿論 to the afterlife.

我去教訓他們 I will see to my men.

萊斯克斯需要遮羞布 Rhasko's cock to cover.

下來 Get down.

他只有麵包屑 He is given crumbs.

你卻送他一頓大餐 Yet you present his fucking meal.

他的心太饑渴了 His heart aches for nourishment.

要好好滋養才行 I would have it well fed.

即使妮維雅活著 Even if Naevia lives,

也不是他記憶中的模樣了 she will not be the woman he holds to memory.

如果我們要對抗葛雷博和羅馬人 If we are to stand against Glaber and the Romans,

就必須解放能打善鬥的人 we must liberate fighting men.

別在無望的目標和無用的家奴身上浪費精力 Not waste effort on dwindling hope and worthless house slaves.

每個人都有自己的價值 Every man has his worth.

羅馬人不久就會明白這一點 A lesson the Romans will soon learn.

奴隸身份的束縛已經不存在了 The bonds of slavery have been struck.

你們再也不會感受到那緊緊箍住脖子 Never again will you feel them tighten around your neck,

無法呼吸 生不如死的枷鎖 robbing you of breath and life.

希望你們自願加入我們的行列 為正義而戰 See your own join your brothers and take up just cause.

羅馬人當我們是狗 任憑他們呼來喚去 We'll see the Romans bleed for taking us as dogs,

التعليقات

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left