Spartacus

Spartacus

تنزيل الترجمة Chinese Bg Code

الموسم 2

معلومات الإصدار

Spartacus (2010) - S02E08 (1080p BluRay x265 Silence)繁體
تعليق من stuqle046

الوسوم

webdl
نشرت في: 2026-06-22
تنزيلات: 11
ضعاف السمع: No

معاينة ترجمة Chinese Bg Code

أول 200 سطر.

打雜的奴隸不可能成為角鬥士 House slaves will never be gladiators.

而我們缺的正是能打仗的人 A thing we are in short supply of.

鑰匙拿來 快點 Keys, quickly!

放他們出來 Release them!

隊伍擴大了 Our ranks swell.

我們需要更多武器 We will need more weapons.

感謝你的一片心意 Gratitude for your kindness,

我可是特別珍惜呢 Know that I have treasured it.

謠言是真的嗎 Is it true?

你跟她上床了 Did you lay with her?

奧諾瑪默斯 Oenomaus.

我要你幹掉蓋尤斯·克羅迪斯·葛雷博 I would have you end the life of Gaius Claudius Glaber.

葛雷博的妻子 Glaber's own wife,

今晚就要前往羅馬 this very night leaves for Rome.

你的軍隊歸我了 Your men are now mine.

《斯巴達克斯:復仇》 第八集

對等

你要把我帶到哪裡去 Where do you take me?

求求你 我懷有身孕 Please, I am with child --

有人來了 Someone approaches.

老老實實跟我走 Follow fucking lead.

別耍心眼 And do not stray from it.

走吧 Come.

兄弟 你怎麼走到這荒郊野地裡來了 What brings you so far from road, brother?

還帶著個孕婦 With one so ripe?

騎的老馬一命嗚呼了 An ancient horse, gone to grass.

這條路去龐貝比較近 省得我妻子勞累 The woods offer shorter distance for my wife to Pompeii.

要是不加小心 送命也快 Shorter by a lifetime, if tread absent caution.

斯巴達克斯和他手下那幫畜生 Spartacus and his fucks set upon a wagon

前幾天在附近劫了輛馬車 not far from here recently.

斯巴達克斯 Spartacus?

親愛的 我們應該趕緊上路了 Perhaps, we should be on our way, my love.

不然噩運也會降臨到我們頭上 Unless similar misfortune fall upon us.

看起來你們已經很倒楣了 Ah, it appears it already has.

你怎麼這副模樣 How did you come by that?

從馬上摔下來時受的傷 Our horse, when it fell.

在去龐貝的路上 明白了 On the road to Pompeii, yes.

你在龐貝有生計 You have business there?

殺豬宰羊換幾個錢 Meat and bone, carved for coin.

你是屠夫 A butcher?

屠夫的老婆穿這麼好的衣服 Fine dress, for wife of such.

他是個角鬥士 He's a gladiator!

我是民政官的... I am the Praetor's --

翻譯:Josie 小熊嘟嘟 小樣 血沙陽 尼克白 泰斯

時間軸:菜六水 盟 校對&總監: 泰斯·雪諾

對不起了 Apologies.

救命啊 Help me!

誰來救救我 Somebody, help me!

救命 Help me!

你再出一聲 Raise voice again,

我就把你的舌頭割下來 and I will hack tongue from fucking mouth.

你出個價錢 Ask any price.

我丈夫肯定願意出錢贖回我的 My husband will see it paid for my return.

我才不要贖金 I seek no ransom.

你要殺了我 You are going to rob me of my life?

不 No.

還輪不到我來殺你 It's not mine to take.

我本來可以一矛戳死它 I could have speared him.

你根本投不了那麼遠 He was beyond your throw.

難道你比我還瞭解我能投多遠 You know the distance better than my own hand? Do you?

我對神勇的斯巴達克斯可是瞭若指掌 I know many things regarding the great and powerful Spartacus.

神勇 Great and powerful?

並且正直善良 And kind and just.

我能看穿你的內心 I have peered into your very heart,

知道你是什麼樣的人 and know what it holds.

如果你在我年輕的時候認識我 You would not have found content so pleasing,

就知道我可不是這麼好的人 if you had chanced upon me in my youth.

我那時就是頭野獸 沒啥人樣 I stood more animal than man.

是什麼馴服了你這頭野獸呢 And what tamed the wild beast?

當然是你的妻子了 Your wife, of course.

對不起 Apologies --

殺了葛雷博的老婆 Take the life of Glaber's woman,

就像他殺了你老婆一樣 as he took the life of yours.

了結這段恩怨吧 See end to vengeance,

同時了結你為了復仇所造成的一切苦難 and with it the suffering of all caught between you and such desires.

她出事都是我的錯 I am to blame for her fate.

如果我沒跟甘尼克斯說話 Had I not broken words with Gannicus

他就不會知道伊莉西婭要前往羅馬 he never would have known Ilithyia was the road.

你居然說漏了嘴 An unfortunate slip of the tongue.

我以為我能勸甘尼克斯浪子回頭 I thought only to convince Gannicus of proper path.

自願供你差遣 協助捉拿斯巴達克斯 To willingly follow your command and join the hunt for Spartacus.

他可能跟那個該死的色雷斯人勾搭上了 The man is probably in league with the fucking Thracian.

他們倆先前不都是你家的奴隸嗎 They were both slaves under your house, were they not?

他們之間隔了好幾年 Separated by a distance of years.

從來沒有見過面 They never have met one another.

可能只是我們不知道 That we have knowledge of.

不過這都無關緊要了 Not that it is a thing of matter now.

甘尼克斯劫走了我的妻子和未出世的孩子 Gannicus now holds my wife and unborn child.

不知道他們是死是活 If she yet draws breath.

他費這麼大力氣把她帶出城 He would not have risked all to take her from the city

怎麼會一刀殺了她 only to have her life.

她還活著 She yet lives.

我心裡清楚地感受到她還活著 I feel her heart beating as though it were my own.

你必須派人搜遍城郊的每個角落 Your men must scour the countryside until she is found.

就目前的人手 這要花上好幾個月 Such an area takes months to cover with numbers at hand.

那就向羅馬求救吧 Then send message to Rome for aid.

這件事絕不能傳出去 Word of this shall not spread beyond these walls.

但是伊莉西婭... But Ilithyia --

從羅馬民政官的眼皮底下被擄走 Was snatched from grasp of a praetor of Rome.

我可不希望元老院議論 I will not have the Senate whisper

我連自個兒的妻子都保護不了 of how I could not protect my own wife.

明智的決定 A wise choice.

你要著眼於將來 You must look towards your future.

你們居然還談論政治 You talk of politics?

伊莉西婭是我的朋友 你的妻子 Ilithyia is valued friend and wife.

還懷有你的孩子 She holds the blessing of your child,

這孩子是阿比努斯的遺產繼承人 and with him slim tether to Albinius' wealth.

如果找不到她 這些財產就跟你沒關係了 One which will be severed if she is not found.

不用你教我事情有多麼嚴重 Do not lecture on what is at fucking risk.

大人 Praetor.

事情辦好了嗎 You have seen it done?

您妻子出事現場的痕跡都抹乾淨了 All trace of your wife's misfortune has been erased.

誰也不會知道這件事 No one will know of it.

很好 Good.

叫你的手下集合 Gather your men.

賽皮婭 我有話跟你說 Seppia, I would have a moment.

我要是你 就再也不會這麼跟他說話 I would not raise voice in such manner with him again,

如果你希望自個兒還有價值的話 if you wish to keep purchase in this world.

沒有了伊莉西婭 Absent Ilithyia's blessings,

這裡已經不是我的容身之地了 it is a place that I shall quickly tumble from.

我不會讓你落到那般田地的 親愛的 I would never let you fall so far, my love.

至少目前我還挺喜歡你陪在身邊 Not while I yet treasure your company.

很好 Good...

注意觀察我肩膀的角度 Now keep eye on angle of my shoulders...

這樣你就知道我下一步... It will give clue to my next --

你學得很快 You learn quickly.

我有優勢 I have advantage.

有戰神親自教我 Of being taught by a god.

再來 Again.

你他媽打得跟孫子似的

哈魯德斯 希望你床上功夫比格鬥強

哈魯德斯 Harudes!

你出招時大喊大叫 因此暴露了意圖 You betray intent by bellowing like a crazed goat!

他說什麼

說你日翻了自個兒的屁眼

納美特斯人 Nemetes!

薩克莎 Saxa!

就位 Take position.

到時候打仗也用木棍嗎 Are we to use wooden stick in battle as well?

閉嘴 聽奧諾瑪默斯說 Close mouth and heed Oenomaus.

我不需要別人指手畫腳 I need no instruction.

我知道怎麼打 I fucking know how to fight.

我要教你的不是怎麼打 而是怎麼贏 I instruct you not how to fight, but how to win.

這樣才不會再次被羅馬人奴役 So you do not find yourself again enslaved by the Romans.

準備 First position!

開始 Attack!

納美特斯人說得確實有道理 Nemetes does hold argument.

至少我們武器緊缺是個問題 Towards lack of proper weapons at least.

真見鬼了 Fuck the gods.

你居然把葛雷博的妻子劫來了 You have taken Glaber's wife?

不是 No.

是別人送到我手裡的 She has been delivered into my hands.

我要她得到應有的下場 And they will see her to proper end.

婊子 Whore!

快求饒啊 Beg for your life!

我們追求的就是這個嗎 Is this our cause now?

欺負一個懷有身孕的弱女子 Falling upon a helpless woman heavy with child?

葛雷博對我妻子何曾有過憐憫 Glaber held no pity towards my wife.

她比你面前這個賤女人更應該活在世上 A woman far more deserving than the thing that stands before you.

混帳婊子 Fucking bitch!

你這窮鬼 沒錢還敢來花天酒地 Coin before cunt, you worthless shit.

趕緊滾 Now crawl from sight.

給我爬起來 Get up you old cunt!

先別忙走 Linger yet a while,

好兄弟 my good man.

我們非常希望你能在場 We'll have the pleasure of your company.

敘利亞人 你又找我幹什麼 What do you seek of me now, Syrian?

甘尼克斯 Gannicus.

一個在卡普亞頗有聲望的角鬥士 A gladiator of some renown in Capua.

有人發現他經常在你的地盤廝混 He has been noted to frequent your establishment,

對不對 has he not?

喝花酒 玩女人 Partaking of wine and whores?

是的 大人 Yes, Praetor.

我有話要跟他說 I would have words with the man.

他不在這裡 He is not here.

但諸位中肯定有人 Yet there must be some among you

曾和他一起飲酒 who have that cause to share drink...

或有其他往來 and other distractions with him.

我要知道他說過的話 I would know of what he spoke,

以此找到他的藏身之處 towards revelation of where he secrets himself.

那我想再來一杯酒 And I would hope for another fucking drink

外加一個姑娘 and a whore upon my cock --

我再問一遍 Let me ask it of you again.

有沒有人和甘尼克斯說過話 Who among you has spoken with Gannicus?

遺憾 Disappointing.

住手 Wait!

住手 Wait!

我見過甘尼克斯跟人談話 I did see Gannicus break words!

你說的人是誰 Who was privy to them?

我的奴隸 瑪西亞 My slave, Marcia.

她人呢 Where is she?

你手下的敘利亞人把她釘在十字架上 Your fucking Syrian nailed her to a cross.

我還沒有拿到應有的賠償... And I have yet to receive fair compensation for loss incurred --

甘尼克斯奪走了我的東西 Gannicus has taken something from me.

我要找回來 And I will see it returned.

給我嚴刑逼問 Put all to question.

求你手下留情 Please do not do this...

التعليقات

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left