Power

Power

Chinese Bg Code 字幕をダウンロード

シーズン 6

リリース情報

Power 2014 S06E06 2160p WEB H265-PETRiFiED
解説: stuqle046

タグ

webdl
公開日: 2026-06-16
ダウンロード: 9
聴覚障害者向け: No

Chinese Bg Code字幕のプレビュー

最初の200行です。

權欲 第六季第06集

泰特: 速來我辦公室

湯米: 都齊了

泰特: 錢呢 趕緊的 過來

致湯米: 你在哪呢 湯米

《No Deeper We Can Fall》by Elias

快點

權欲 前情回顧 Previously on Power...

薩克斯是不是捏了你什麼痛處 讓你心甘情願 What's Saxe got on you that makes you want to risk

冒著送命的風險 也要幫他搞掉我 your whole life to help him take me down?

我女兒在他手上 He has my daughter.

你看要不今晚先讓我們走 If you let me pay double tomorrow,

明天我付你雙倍錢 can you let us slide tonight?

你開這麼個社區服務中心 It looks like you opened up a community center

好像沒跟社區商量過吧 without consulting the community.

我明天來拿錢 I'll be back tomorrow to collect.

伊佩弗妮 我有個新生意 Hey, Epiphany, I'm starting another business,

可能需要你幫忙 and I could really use your help.

泰特議員從皇后區兒童扶助計劃基金裡 Councilman Tate's been taking Queens Child Project's funds

撈油水付我工資 off the top to keep me paid.

一句話 別耍我 A word of advice: don't fuck me.

我是個言而有信的人 I'm a man of my word.

很高興和你做生意 Good doing business with you.

我之前的一個客戶 伊戈爾·恩卡 An ex-client of mine, Igor Ungar,

我要出庭指證他 他知道我住哪 I'm testifying in a case against him, and he knows where I live.

你可以睡我辦公室 你女兒可以睡雷娜的房間 You can take my office. Your daughter can take Raina's room.

- 你在家嗎 - 我在家 - Are you at home? - Yeah, I'm home.

你現在立刻離開 Get the fuck out of there now.

後門別鎖 Leave the back door unlocked.

你這個告密的混蛋 You rat piece of shit!

上車 Get in.

塔裡克破壞了我的商譽 Tariq screwed the integrity of my business.

我要兩百萬美金 I want $2 million.

給你們二十四小時搞定這件事 You both have 24 hours to make this right.

# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town

# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # I just come from the poorest part

# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life

# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down

# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard

# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it

# 路途從未一帆風順 # I never took a straight path nowhere

# 生活永遠滿載變數 # Life's full of twists and turns, bumps and bruises

# 汲取教訓才能活下去 # I live, I learn

# 我來自車水馬龍高樓林立的大城市 # I'm from that city full of yellow cabs and skyscrapers

# 這裡物慾橫流 沒錢寸步難行 # It's hard to get a start in these parts without paper

# 我生長在與天堂一街之隔的地獄裡 # Homie, I grew up in hell, a block away from heaven

# 每刻鐘就能賣出七克粉 # That corner every 15 minutes, they moving seven

# 超純濃度 封上包裝 流向市場 # Pure snow, bag it then watch it go

# 已選擇的職業 預料中的打擊 # Occupational options, get some blow or some hoes

# 毒丸藥雨之中 學說唱或是偷搶 # Shoot the ball or the strap, learn to rap or to jack

# 那又怎樣 趁現在 # Fuck it man, in the meantime

# 再來一打藥 # Go head and pump a pack

# 這是我的王者節奏 邦德之力 # This my regal, royal flow, my James Bond bounce

# 我的零零七范兒 # That 007, that's 62 on my count

# 我是潛行的騙子 在被子下甜言蜜語 # I'm an undercover liar, I lie under the covers

# 看著女人的眼睛 說著寶貝我愛你 # Look a bitch in the eyes and tell her baby I love ya

# 你是我的靈感 你是我的動力 # You're my inspiration, you're my motivation

# 是我無畏前行的勇氣 # You're the reason that I'm moving with no hesitation

# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town

# 耶 # Yeah

# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # I just come from the poorest part,

# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life

# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down

# 耶 耶 # Oh, yeah, yeah

# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard

# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it

- 回見 文森特 - 回聊 - See you later, Vincent. - Check in with you later.

- 好吧 回見 - 回見 - All right, see you. - See you later.

他們怎麼說 Yo, what'd they say?

小子 你說的沒錯 You were right, kid.

只要幽靈和湯米認為你身處險境 As long as Ghost and Tommy think you're in danger,

他們就會不惜一切付清你欠我的錢 they'll do anything to cover what you owe me.

我說得吧 Told you.

不過你得記住 等你賬平了 剩下的我們五五分 And just remember, once you break even, we splitting it 50/50.

那是自然 Oh, yeah.

文尼 你跟這小子是怎麼回事 Vinny, what is it with you and this fucking kid?

他之前還想騙你呢 I mean, how could you

你怎麼還相信他呢 trust him after he tried to double-cross you?

我不信他 I don't.

不過在二十四小時後 幽靈和湯米 But in 24 hours, Ghost and Tommy

就會為了他付我兩萬美金 are gonna pay me $2 million for him.

然後 我們把他們都殺了 Then we're gonna kill them all.

上車吧 Now, get in the fucking car.

湯米 叫你的下家們全天候賣貨 Get your primeras moving weight round the clock, Tommy.

在塔裡克回家之前 誰都不準休息 Nobody fucking sleeps till Tariq comes home.

好的 好的 幽靈 我的團隊那邊交給我 Yeah, yeah, I'll handle my crew, Ghost.

你應該出去找塔裡克 You should be out there looking for Tariq.

分開行動 我們就有雙倍勝算 If we split up, we double our chances.

我他媽的上哪找塔裡克去 And where the fuck am I supposed to find Tariq?

指不定文森特把他帶哪去了 Come on, man, you know Vincent can be holding him anywhere.

趕緊把你的團隊叫過來 行嗎 Just get your squad together, will you, all right?

那什麼 有件事咱先捋捋清楚 Yeah, you know what? Let's get one thing straight!

如果我跟你統一戰線的話 If I come on board with you,

我是跟你合作 不是為你賣命 I'm working with you, not for you.

什麼意思 什麼叫"你跟我統一戰線" What do you mean, if you come on board?

湯米 你說什麼呢 Fuck you saying, Tommy?

我是說 我們不再是毛頭小子了 I'm saying we ain't suddenly boys again

塔裡克有麻煩了 'cause Tariq's in trouble.

我叫他別再販毒的 I told him to stop dealing.

你先打住 Whoa, hold the fuck up.

你是說你知道 You telling me you knew?

我當然知道了 怎麼著 我還得告訴你啊 Yeah, of course I knew. What, I'm gonna tell you?

我們正互相殘殺著呢 Like, we just gonna take

難不成還還要來個暫停 a time-out from trying to kill each other?

好吧 湯米 你說得對 All right, Tommy, you're right.

我們不是毛頭小子了 可我們是兄弟 We're not boys, but we are brothers.

我問你 你能幫我 So I'm asking you, can you help me...

救塔裡克嗎 for Tariq?

要賣貨就得找詹森 他那兒有的是 Jason got all the weight that we need to move.

好 Okay.

不過我得給他張支票才行 But I'm gonna have to cut him a check.

我手上沒那麼多乾淨錢 I can't get my hands on clean cash like that.

我來弄 我有某個人的把柄 I can get it. I got leverage on somebody.

把柄 Leverage?

幽靈 你說的是誰 Who you talking about, Ghost?

哥們 你說啥 Nigga, what?

就當作是一筆短期貸款 行不 Just think of it as a short-term loan, okay?

二十四小時貸款 A 24-hour loan.

到時候我就有錢還給你了 I'll have the money right back to you.

沒人會知道錢被動過 No one will ever know it was gone.

你想讓我的競選團隊借給你一百萬美金 You want my campaign to loan you $1 million?

你要這麼多錢幹什麼 Why do you need that kind of money?

其實我需要的是兩百萬美金 我只是跟你借一半 Actually, I need $2 million, but I'm only asking for half

因為我知道 because I know you moving

動這麼多錢 會引起別人的注意 around that many zeroes, it raises some questions.

議員先生 我的時間不多... Now, Councilman, I don't have a lot of time here...

詹姆斯 我盡量跟你說個明白 Let me be as clear as I can with you, James.

去你媽的時間 Fuck your time.

我一個子兒都不會給你 I ain't giving you a dime of my money, nigga.

泰特議員 讓我給你提個醒吧 Let me remind you of something, Councilman Tate.

我手上有一段錄音 裡面有阿爾豐斯告訴我 I have a recording of Alphonse telling me

你在自己的競選基金裡撈油水 that you're skimming the same campaign funds

怎麼 這基金忽然就不能碰了 that all of a sudden are so fucking precious to you.

此外 我還能讓阿爾豐斯證明這段錄音的真實性 Plus, I can get Alphonse to authenticate that recording.

要是我把這個信息給了拉蒙納 What do you think happens then, huh,

你覺得到時候會發生什麼 when I give that information to Ramona?

你的競選可就結束了 Your campaign is over...

我的兄弟 my brother.

財務會在募捐活動之前查賬 The accountants are gonna review everything

到時候 要是有一美元的缺兒... before my fund-raiser, and if every single dollar...

我是說 要是哪怕缺了一分錢... I'm talking every red cent ain't back by then...

屆時錢會到賬的 我向你保證 It will be back by then. You have my word.

我當年也是個紐約風雲人物 You know, I used to be a New York's finest.

我知道 Yeah, I know.

你以前是個厲害警察 所以呢 You were this badass cop. Your point?

我可不會任由你擺布 I ain't your bitch.

我會記得的 Hmm. I'll remember that.

打電話吧 Make the call.

往後往後 Keep it going back.

排成一條線 Some kind of a line.

你好啊 我的朋友 Well, hello, my friend.

我的朋友 給你的 My friend, here you go.

我勒個去 今天是什麼神仙節日 Holy shit. Merry Christmas to me.

那什麼 我要的是你的所有存貨 Yeah, well, I asked for everything you got.

沒錯 Yeah, you did.

你幹什麼呢

還不去卸貨

湯米 你從未一次性從我手上拿過這麼多貨 You never take this much product off my hands all at once, Tommy.

怎麼回事 What's going on?

沒什麼 我恰巧有個積極性極強的客戶 Nothing. I just happen to have a very motivated client.

有積極性 怎麼個有積極性法 Motivated? How?

你真的在意嗎 反正你都收到錢了 Well, do you really care as long as you get your money?

也是 我才不在意 I guess not. Good point.

你還需要什麼嗎 Anything else you need?

我需要下家 I need primeras.

你就在接下來的二十四小時內銷點貨 Next 24 hours, you get in, you get out.

咱賺點錢 We make a few coins.

扯淡是吧 你是想給我下套啊 Nah, that's bullshit, man. You tryin' to set me up, man.

老大 你的手段可沒這麼老套才是 Look, you gotta be a little slicker than that, bro.

我沒給你下套 好吧 Look, it's not a setup, all right?

我這是在幫你跟詹森·米契奇牽線 I'm offering you a trade for Jason Micic.

他想讓我當他的分銷商 我一直都拖著他 He wants me to be his distro. I've been putting his ass off.

德瑞 乾了這一單 你就入了詹森·米契奇的眼了 You do this one thing, Dre, and you're in with Jason Micic.

就算我想 我也不能幹啊 I couldn't even do that if I wanted to, man,

薩克斯還在我後頭盯著呢 not with Saxe breathing down my neck.

再說了 在我把你交給他之前 Plus, the motherfucker's holding my daughter

他是不會放我女兒的 你說怎麼辦 until I bring him you, so what's up?

要是我能解決了這事呢 What if I could fix that?

你女兒在薩克斯手上是吧 Saxe has your daughter, right?

那你女兒就肯定在政府系統裡 Well, then your daughter's gotta be in the system.

泰特可以接觸政府系統 Tate can access that system.

只要紐約州未來的州長打一個電話... One phone call from the next governor of New York and...

好吧 好吧 好吧 All right, all right, all right.

我得賣多少貨 什麼時候開始 How much I gotta move and when do I start?

能賣多少就賣多少 越快越好 As much as you can as quick as you can.

湯米正在進貨 Tommy's getting the product right now.

一小時內你就能拿到 You get it in one hour.

好吧 All right.

打住 打住 我問你個問題 Hold up. Hold up. Wait. Wait. Let me ask you something, man.

你知道我跟政府合作來著 You know I'm working with the Feds.

你為什麼會相信我呢 What makes you think you can trust me?

德瑞 我不信你 I don't, Dre.

所以你要和阿爾豐斯合作 That's why you and Alphonse will be working together.

小夥子 你好啊 What's up, son?

哥們 感謝你 好嗎 Look, man, thanks, all right?

謝謝你 你本來不必這樣做的 I appreciate you doing this even though you don't have to.

沒錯 幽靈 You're right, Ghost.

我的確不必 I don't.

剛走的那個是誰 Yo, who that leaving?

詹森手下的一個傻逼 Eh, one of Jason's assholes.

More Chinese Bg Code subtitles for Power

コメント

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left