Playdate

Playdate

Lataa Chamorro -tekstitys

Julkaisutiedot

Playdate 2025 1080p AMZN WEB-DL DDP5 1 H264-PandaQT cht&eng
Kommentaari momoand_fork
Chinese Traditional 🇭🇰 | Bilingual 🗣️ | English 🇬🇧

Tunnisteet

webdl
Julkaistu: 2025-11-13
Lataukset: 52
Kuulovammaisille: No
FPS: 23.976

Chamorro tekstityksen esikatselu

200 ensimmäistä riviä.

《玩爆約會》 本影視由米奇爸爸 基於官方英文字幕翻譯製作

住手! 老兄 這多帶勁啊? Stop it! Dude, how sick is this?

我們死定了!我們死定了! We're gonna die! We're gonna die!

哦 天啊! Oh, mama!

傳球! Pass the ball!

好了 夥計們 集合 All right, guys, bring it in.

好了 快點 快點 快點 All right, come on, come on, come on,

過來這裏 圍成一圈 Get in here. Huddle up.

我們只剩一分鐘了 明白嗎?現在平手 We got a minute left here, okay? We are tied up.

盧卡斯 你在哪? Lucas, whewhere are you?

盧卡斯 你在哪? 我在這 爸爸 Lucas, where are you? I'm right here, Dad.

上啊 盧卡斯! 快過來 Go, Lucas! Get in here.

你是隊員 快上 來吧 You're on the team. Let's go. Come on.

開什麼玩笑 他爛透了 You're kidding. He sucks.

第二節根本沒人防他 Nobody covered him in the second quarter.

我在外面被三人包夾 I'm getting triple teamed out there.

好吧 你知道嗎?那我告訴你 Well, you know what? Then I'll tell you what. Um

老兄 你打過長曲棍球嗎? Dude, have you even played lacrosse?

直接開打吧 輸家 Just cold play, loser.

好吧 行 知道嗎 那就這麼打 Okay, fine. You know whatthat's a play.

我們會把球傳給盧卡斯 We're gonna get the ball to Lucas.

什麼 你嗑藥了嗎? 對 計劃就是這樣 What, are you high? Yes, that's the plan.

盧卡斯 你來射門 Lucas, you're gonna take the shot.

我們會贏得這場比賽 好嗎? We're gonna win this thing, okay?

我們上吧 你們說呢? Let's get in there. What do you say?

我說我們會輸 我不在乎 I say we're gonna lose. I don't care.

讓我們作為一個團隊贏得這場比賽 夥計們 Let's win this thing as a team, guys.

真是胡扯 走吧 夥計們 This is bullshit. Let's go, guys.

我們走 我們是英雄 Let's go. We are heroes.

爸爸 你確定要這樣嗎? Dad, are you sure about this?

我是說 如果我把事情搞砸了 大家都會生我的氣 I mean, everyone's just gonna be pissed off at me

如果我把事情搞砸了 if I mess this up.

也許我應該去坐冷板凳 Maybe I should just go sit on the bench.

坐冷板凳? Sit on the bench?

夥計 你正處在成為英雄的時刻 Buddy, you are set up for the hero moment.

當我們看那些體育電影時 When we watch those sports movies,

當比賽進入最後幾秒鐘 and it comes down to those final few seconds,

一切都變成慢動作時 and everything turns to slow motion,

英雄就在此刻誕生 that's where the hero emerges.

哇! Whoa!

一切慢下來 他們投出那一球 Everything slows down, and they make the shot,

然後贏得勝利! and it's victory!

大家把他們扛在肩上 And they throw 'em on their shoulders,

瘋狂慶祝 and they're going crazy.

女孩們都會喊"盧卡斯 盧卡斯!" The girls are gonna be "Lucas, Lucas!"

我們就是這樣贏的 That's how we win.

好吧 好嗎? All right. All right?

我們干吧 讓它成真 Let's do it. Let's make it happen.

我愛你 爸爸 I love you, Dad.

好了 噓 嘿 也許小聲點 Okay, sshh. Hey, maybe lower.

這是 這是體育比賽 我們不 This, this is sports. We don't

我們有點 這已經是心照不宣的了 we kind ofit's already assumed.

心照不宣 It's assumed.

盧卡斯! Lucas!

好了 拜託 是的 All right, please, yes.

哦 拜託 Oh, please.

求你了 上帝 拜託 Please, God. Please.

太好了! Yes!

哦 我的天! Oh, my God!

盧卡斯 上! Lucas, go!

虎視眈眈! Eye of the tiger!

他到底在幹什麼? What the hell is he doing?

他為什麼在慢動作移動? Why is he moving in slow motion?

可能是我叫他這麼做的 I might have told him to.

不!他根本沒資格! No! He had no right!

不可能! 你太爛了 盧卡斯 No way! You suck, Lucas.

你沒事 他沒事 You're okay. He's okay.

你只是喘不過氣 You just got the wind knocked out of ya.

他只是喘不過氣 He got the wind knocked out of him.

他沒事 很快就會恢復的 He's fine. Gonna come back quick.

救救我 Help me.

也許長曲棍球不適合他? Maybe lacrosse isn't his thing?

我是說 也許他根本就不是運動型的孩子 I mean, maybe he's just not a sports kind of kid at all.

聽著 對他來說參與運動很重要 Look, playing a sport is important to him.

這是我唯一懂的領域 I mean, this is all I know.

我就是這麼做的 This is what I did.

我通過運動和我父親建立了聯繫 II connected with my father through sports.

哦 親愛的 我知道這個新繼父的角色不容易 Oh, honey, I know this whole new stepdad thing can't be easy

我很高興你這麼努力想和他建立聯繫 and I love that you're trying so hard to connect with him.

我真的 真的很努力 I really, I really am.

你和盧卡斯也會找到你們的共同點的 You and Lucas will find your thing too,

但你需要給點時間 but you just gotta give it time.

你不能強求 You can't force it.

過來 我愛你 Come here. I love you.

我愛你 I love you.

喲 亨特 我們下次會贏回來的 對吧 兄弟? Yo, Hunt. We'll get 『em next time, huh, bro?

別叫我"兄弟" 老兄 Don't call me "bro," dude.

別叫我"老兄" 小子 Don't call me "dude," son.

別叫我"小子" 賤人 Don't call me "son," bitch.

我不是賤人 你才是 哦天啊 別吵了 I'm not a bitch, you're aOh my God, stop.

你沒事吧? You okay?

嗯 沒事 只是... Yeah, fine, it's just...

對了 盧卡斯小便要多久? By the way, how long does it take Lucas to take a leak?

哦 你能幫我去看看他嗎? Oh, can you check on him for me?

他膀胱害羞 He gets bladder shy.

好的 Yeah.

哦 糟了 是吐卡斯 Oh, shit. It's Pukas.

怎麼了 吐卡斯? What's up, Pukas?

聽著 如果我做了什麼惹你們生氣的事 我道歉 Look, I'm sorry if I did anything to piss you guys off.

老實說 我只希望我們之間能和睦相處 Honestly, II just want it to be cool between us.

哦 糟了 Oh, shit.

嘿!別碰他 Hey! Don't touch him.

爸爸來了 Daddy's here.

我們走 盧卡斯 Let's go, Lucas.

我告訴你 Let me tell you something.

你要是再碰他 我會回到這裏 You touch him again, I come back here,

親自把你們每個人的屁股都踢開花 I personally kick every one of your asses.

每一個人 每一個屁股 Every one, every ass.

我會踢爛它 明白嗎? I kick it, you understand?

我們走 盧卡斯 來吧 Just let's go, Lucas. Come on.

你們知道你們差點惹上什麼麻煩嗎? Do you understand what you guys almost got into?

你們知道剛才這裏差點發生 Do you have any idea the annihilation

多麼慘烈的毀滅嗎? that would have taken place here?

毀滅 等等 你想打架? Annihilation. Wait, you want to go?

你興奮了?想打架? You feeling frisky? You want to go?

你知道嗎?我來 You know what? I'll go.

嗯? 你想打架? Hm? You want to go?

來啊 你多大了? Let's go. How old are you?

你從哪冒出來的? What the hell where'd you come from?

來啊 我不 Let's go. I don't

我不是說我不想打 I'm not saying I don't want to go.

我是說我們可以打 I'm just saying we can go.

別光放屁 動手啊 老傢伙 Stop talking shit and just do it, old man.

打我啊 小點聲 Hit me. Bring the voice down.

好了 我們在更衣室 回聲很大 Okay, we're in a locker room. It's a lot of acoustics.

你剛說你能踢爛我們所有人的屁股 You just said you could kick all our asses.

我知道 我還沒吃飯呢 I know. I haven't even eaten yet.

我們在紅花餐廳訂了位子 We have reservations at Benihana.

你知道那裏有會冒煙的火山 You know where they do the smoking volcano thing

配洋蔥的那種 with the runyons.

沒事了 我們走 盧卡斯 夥計 It's fine. Let's go, Lucas man.

走 只是 下次最好小心點 Go. Just... better watch it next time.

好的 Yeah.

好了 All right.

那孩子叫什麼名字? What's that kid's name anyway?

庫爾特 庫爾特 Kurt. Kurt.

該死的庫爾特 Freaking Kurt.

你意識到剛才會 Do you realize how... howhow

發展成什麼樣嗎? 哦 是的 that would have went down? Oh, yeah.

我會把他們的屁股都踢爛 I would have kicked all their asses.

是的 當然 是的 Yeah, definitely. Yeah.

現在 我應該回去 我要回去 Now, I should go back there. I'm gonna go back there.

不 不 不 不 他可能不在那了 對吧? No, no, no, no. He's probably not there, right?

我是說 我要 沒事了 爸爸 I mean, I'm gonnaIt's fine, Dad.

我應該把這事了結 夥計 I should just close this shit out, man.

這太瘋狂了 不 不 不 不 This is crazy. No, no, no, no.

沒 沒事了 爸爸 It'sit's fine, Dad.

我習慣了 I'm used to it.

你說你習慣了是什麼意思? What do you mean you're used to it?

那不該... That's not...

看 那不是你該習慣的事 see, that's not something you should be used to.

這種事經常發生嗎? How often does this happen?

呃 每天 Uh, every day.

我是說 他無處可逃 I mean, there's no way for him to escape.

你知道情況這麼糟嗎? Did you know it was this bad?

不知道 我們該怎麼辦? No. What should we do?

現在沒事了 因為我鎮壓住了 Nothing now, because I slammed it down.

我搞定了 你懂嗎?我把事情處理好了 I shut it, you know? I took care of things.

我把問題扼殺在萌芽狀態 所以 I nipped it in the bud, you know? So

你得馬上打電話給學校和校長 You got to call the school and the principal right away.

什麼?不行 你不能那麼做 What? No. You can't do that.

那樣他就成告密者了 Then he's a rat.

你看過《無間道》 他會被幹掉的 You saw The Departed. He'll get whacked.

布萊恩 你現在是他爸爸了 Brian, you're his dad now.

這是爸爸需要處理的事情 This is something a dad needs to handle.

你說得對 你說得對 You're right. You're right.

我 嘿 看著我 I...Hey, look at me.

我向你保證 我絕不會讓任何壞事發生在他身上 I promise you I'll never let anything bad happen to him.

好嗎? All right?

好的 我得回去工作了 All right. I gotta get back to work.

等我回來 我們會處理這件事 好嗎? When I get back, we'll take care of this, all right?

嘿 不會再有人欺負你了 Hey, no more bullies.

踢他屁股! Kick his ass!

請下去! 哦 哦! Please get off! Oh, oh!

揍他 你個小混蛋! Get him, you little bitch!

老兄 我在你身上押了五千塊! Dude, I got five grand on you!

上 上! Go, go!

克 克萊爾說你想見我? CClaire said you wanted to see me?

嘿 夥計 Hey, buddy.

是的 進來吧 Yeah, come on in.

就 找個座位坐下 Just, uh, just grabgrab a seat.

上!上! 你能行的! Go! Go! You can do it!

相信自己! Believe in yourself!

耶!嗚! Yeah! Whoo!

付錢吧 Pay up, .

嘿 聽著 Hey, so listen.

輝瑞那個項目 The Pfizer thing.

你會把那些數字弄清楚的 對吧? You're gonna straighten out those numbers, right?

嗯 我是說 數字是多少就是多少 Well, I mean, the numbers are what the numbers are.

首先 別對我大喊大叫 First of all, don't yell at me.

好吧 那 我不覺得我在喊 Okay, then. I didn't think I was yelling.

聽著像在喊 Sounded like yelling.

數字有點緊 老兄 Numbers are a little tight, dawg,

所以把它們弄松一點 你懂吧? so just make them a little looseygoosey, you know?

嗯 我是說 如果我們把它們弄松 Well, I mean, if we loosen them up

嘿 冷靜點 Hey, calm down.

如果我們把它們弄松 If we loosen them up,

那你基本上就是在讓我 then what you're gonna do is you're basically,

你是在讓我進行欺詐 you're asking me to commit fraud.

什麼?! What?!

More Chamorro subtitles for Playdate

Kommentit

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left