Playdate

Playdate

Download Chamorro Subtitle

Release info

Playdate 2025 1080p AMZN WEB-DL DDP5 1 H264-PandaQT chs&eng
A Commentary by momoand_fork
Chinese Simplified 🇨🇳 | Bilingual 🗣️ | English 🇬🇧

Tags

webdl
Published on: 2025-11-13
Downloads: 50
Hearing Impaired: No
FPS: 23.976

Chamorro subtitle preview

The first 200 lines.

《玩爆约会》 本影视由米奇爸爸 基于官方英文字幕翻译制作

住手! 老兄 这多带劲啊? Stop it! Dude, how sick is this?

我们死定了!我们死定了! We're gonna die! We're gonna die!

哦 天啊! Oh, mama!

传球! Pass the ball!

好了 伙计们 集合 All right, guys, bring it in.

好了 快点 快点 快点 All right, come on, come on, come on,

过来这里 围成一圈 Get in here. Huddle up.

我们只剩一分钟了 明白吗?现在平手 We got a minute left here, okay? We are tied up.

卢卡斯 你在哪? Lucas, whewhere are you?

卢卡斯 你在哪? 我在这 爸爸 Lucas, where are you? I'm right here, Dad.

上啊 卢卡斯! 快过来 Go, Lucas! Get in here.

你是队员 快上 来吧 You're on the team. Let's go. Come on.

开什么玩笑 他烂透了 You're kidding. He sucks.

第二节根本没人防他 Nobody covered him in the second quarter.

我在外面被三人包夹 I'm getting triple teamed out there.

好吧 你知道吗?那我告诉你 Well, you know what? Then I'll tell you what. Um

老兄 你打过长曲棍球吗? Dude, have you even played lacrosse?

直接开打吧 输家 Just cold play, loser.

好吧 行 知道吗 那就这么打 Okay, fine. You know whatthat's a play.

我们会把球传给卢卡斯 We're gonna get the ball to Lucas.

什么 你嗑药了吗? 对 计划就是这样 What, are you high? Yes, that's the plan.

卢卡斯 你来射门 Lucas, you're gonna take the shot.

我们会赢得这场比赛 好吗? We're gonna win this thing, okay?

我们上吧 你们说呢? Let's get in there. What do you say?

我说我们会输 我不在乎 I say we're gonna lose. I don't care.

让我们作为一个团队赢得这场比赛 伙计们 Let's win this thing as a team, guys.

真是胡扯 走吧 伙计们 This is bullshit. Let's go, guys.

我们走 我们是英雄 Let's go. We are heroes.

爸爸 你确定要这样吗? Dad, are you sure about this?

我是说 如果我把事情搞砸了 大家都会生我的气 I mean, everyone's just gonna be pissed off at me

如果我把事情搞砸了 if I mess this up.

也许我应该去坐冷板凳 Maybe I should just go sit on the bench.

坐冷板凳? Sit on the bench?

伙计 你正处在成为英雄的时刻 Buddy, you are set up for the hero moment.

当我们看那些体育电影时 When we watch those sports movies,

当比赛进入最后几秒钟 and it comes down to those final few seconds,

一切都变成慢动作时 and everything turns to slow motion,

英雄就在此刻诞生 that's where the hero emerges.

哇! Whoa!

一切慢下来 他们投出那一球 Everything slows down, and they make the shot,

然后赢得胜利! and it's victory!

大家把他们扛在肩上 And they throw 'em on their shoulders,

疯狂庆祝 and they're going crazy.

女孩们都会喊"卢卡斯 卢卡斯!" The girls are gonna be "Lucas, Lucas!"

我们就是这样赢的 That's how we win.

好吧 好吗? All right. All right?

我们干吧 让它成真 Let's do it. Let's make it happen.

我爱你 爸爸 I love you, Dad.

好了 嘘 嘿 也许小声点 Okay, sshh. Hey, maybe lower.

这是 这是体育比赛 我们不 This, this is sports. We don't

我们有点 这已经是心照不宣的了 we kind ofit's already assumed.

心照不宣 It's assumed.

卢卡斯! Lucas!

好了 拜托 是的 All right, please, yes.

哦 拜托 Oh, please.

求你了 上帝 拜托 Please, God. Please.

太好了! Yes!

哦 我的天! Oh, my God!

卢卡斯 上! Lucas, go!

虎视眈眈! Eye of the tiger!

他到底在干什么? What the hell is he doing?

他为什么在慢动作移动? Why is he moving in slow motion?

可能是我叫他这么做的 I might have told him to.

不!他根本没资格! No! He had no right!

不可能! 你太烂了 卢卡斯 No way! You suck, Lucas.

你没事 他没事 You're okay. He's okay.

你只是喘不过气 You just got the wind knocked out of ya.

他只是喘不过气 He got the wind knocked out of him.

他没事 很快就会恢复的 He's fine. Gonna come back quick.

救救我 Help me.

也许长曲棍球不适合他? Maybe lacrosse isn't his thing?

我是说 也许他根本就不是运动型的孩子 I mean, maybe he's just not a sports kind of kid at all.

听着 对他来说参与运动很重要 Look, playing a sport is important to him.

这是我唯一懂的领域 I mean, this is all I know.

我就是这么做的 This is what I did.

我通过运动和我父亲建立了联系 II connected with my father through sports.

哦 亲爱的 我知道这个新继父的角色不容易 Oh, honey, I know this whole new stepdad thing can't be easy

我很高兴你这么努力想和他建立联系 and I love that you're trying so hard to connect with him.

我真的 真的很努力 I really, I really am.

你和卢卡斯也会找到你们的共同点的 You and Lucas will find your thing too,

但你需要给点时间 but you just gotta give it time.

你不能强求 You can't force it.

过来 我爱你 Come here. I love you.

我爱你 I love you.

哟 亨特 我们下次会赢回来的 对吧 兄弟? Yo, Hunt. We'll get ‘em next time, huh, bro?

别叫我"兄弟" 老兄 Don't call me "bro," dude.

别叫我"老兄" 小子 Don't call me "dude," son.

别叫我"小子" 贱人 Don't call me "son," bitch.

我不是贱人 你才是 哦天啊 别吵了 I'm not a bitch, you're aOh my God, stop.

你没事吧? You okay?

嗯 没事 只是... Yeah, fine, it's just...

对了 卢卡斯小便要多久? By the way, how long does it take Lucas to take a leak?

哦 你能帮我去看看他吗? Oh, can you check on him for me?

他膀胱害羞 He gets bladder shy.

好的 Yeah.

哦 糟了 是吐卡斯 Oh, shit. It's Pukas.

怎么了 吐卡斯? What's up, Pukas?

听着 如果我做了什么惹你们生气的事 我道歉 Look, I'm sorry if I did anything to piss you guys off.

老实说 我只希望我们之间能和睦相处 Honestly, II just want it to be cool between us.

哦 糟了 Oh, shit.

嘿!别碰他 Hey! Don't touch him.

爸爸来了 Daddy's here.

我们走 卢卡斯 Let's go, Lucas.

我告诉你 Let me tell you something.

你要是再碰他 我会回到这里 You touch him again, I come back here,

亲自把你们每个人的屁股都踢开花 I personally kick every one of your asses.

每一个人 每一个屁股 Every one, every ass.

我会踢烂它 明白吗? I kick it, you understand?

我们走 卢卡斯 来吧 Just let's go, Lucas. Come on.

你们知道你们差点惹上什么麻烦吗? Do you understand what you guys almost got into?

你们知道刚才这里差点发生 Do you have any idea the annihilation

多么惨烈的毁灭吗? that would have taken place here?

毁灭 等等 你想打架? Annihilation. Wait, you want to go?

你兴奋了?想打架? You feeling frisky? You want to go?

你知道吗?我来 You know what? I'll go.

嗯? 你想打架? Hm? You want to go?

来啊 你多大了? Let's go. How old are you?

你从哪冒出来的? What the hell where'd you come from?

来啊 我不 Let's go. I don't

我不是说我不想打 I'm not saying I don't want to go.

我是说我们可以打 I'm just saying we can go.

别光放屁 动手啊 老家伙 Stop talking shit and just do it, old man.

打我啊 小点声 Hit me. Bring the voice down.

好了 我们在更衣室 回声很大 Okay, we're in a locker room. It's a lot of acoustics.

你刚说你能踢烂我们所有人的屁股 You just said you could kick all our asses.

我知道 我还没吃饭呢 I know. I haven't even eaten yet.

我们在红花餐厅订了位子 We have reservations at Benihana.

你知道那里有会冒烟的火山 You know where they do the smoking volcano thing

配洋葱的那种 with the runyons.

没事了 我们走 卢卡斯 伙计 It's fine. Let's go, Lucas man.

走 只是 下次最好小心点 Go. Just... better watch it next time.

好的 Yeah.

好了 All right.

那孩子叫什么名字? What's that kid's name anyway?

库尔特 库尔特 Kurt. Kurt.

该死的库尔特 Freaking Kurt.

你意识到刚才会 Do you realize how... howhow

发展成什么样吗? 哦 是的 that would have went down? Oh, yeah.

我会把他们的屁股都踢烂 I would have kicked all their asses.

是的 当然 是的 Yeah, definitely. Yeah.

现在 我应该回去 我要回去 Now, I should go back there. I'm gonna go back there.

不 不 不 不 他可能不在那了 对吧? No, no, no, no. He's probably not there, right?

我是说 我要 没事了 爸爸 I mean, I'm gonnaIt's fine, Dad.

我应该把这事了结 伙计 I should just close this shit out, man.

这太疯狂了 不 不 不 不 This is crazy. No, no, no, no.

没 没事了 爸爸 It'sit's fine, Dad.

我习惯了 I'm used to it.

你说你习惯了是什么意思? What do you mean you're used to it?

那不该... That's not...

看 那不是你该习惯的事 see, that's not something you should be used to.

这种事经常发生吗? How often does this happen?

呃 每天 Uh, every day.

我是说 他无处可逃 I mean, there's no way for him to escape.

你知道情况这么糟吗? Did you know it was this bad?

不知道 我们该怎么办? No. What should we do?

现在没事了 因为我镇压住了 Nothing now, because I slammed it down.

我搞定了 你懂吗?我把事情处理好了 I shut it, you know? I took care of things.

我把问题扼杀在萌芽状态 所以 I nipped it in the bud, you know? So

你得马上打电话给学校和校长 You got to call the school and the principal right away.

什么?不行 你不能那么做 What? No. You can't do that.

那样他就成告密者了 Then he's a rat.

你看过《无间道》 他会被干掉的 You saw The Departed. He'll get whacked.

布莱恩 你现在是他爸爸了 Brian, you're his dad now.

这是爸爸需要处理的事情 This is something a dad needs to handle.

你说得对 你说得对 You're right. You're right.

我 嘿 看着我 I...Hey, look at me.

我向你保证 我绝不会让任何坏事发生在他身上 I promise you I'll never let anything bad happen to him.

好吗? All right?

好的 我得回去工作了 All right. I gotta get back to work.

等我回来 我们会处理这件事 好吗? When I get back, we'll take care of this, all right?

嘿 不会再有人欺负你了 Hey, no more bullies.

踢他屁股! Kick his ass!

请下去! 哦 哦! Please get off! Oh, oh!

揍他 你个小混蛋! Get him, you little bitch!

老兄 我在你身上押了五千块! Dude, I got five grand on you!

上 上! Go, go!

克 克莱尔说你想见我? CClaire said you wanted to see me?

嘿 伙计 Hey, buddy.

是的 进来吧 Yeah, come on in.

就 找个座位坐下 Just, uh, just grabgrab a seat.

上!上! 你能行的! Go! Go! You can do it!

相信自己! Believe in yourself!

耶!呜! Yeah! Whoo!

付钱吧 Pay up, .

嘿 听着 Hey, so listen.

辉瑞那个项目 The Pfizer thing.

你会把那些数字弄清楚的 对吧? You're gonna straighten out those numbers, right?

嗯 我是说 数字是多少就是多少 Well, I mean, the numbers are what the numbers are.

首先 别对我大喊大叫 First of all, don't yell at me.

好吧 那 我不觉得我在喊 Okay, then. I didn't think I was yelling.

听着像在喊 Sounded like yelling.

数字有点紧 老兄 Numbers are a little tight, dawg,

所以把它们弄松一点 你懂吧? so just make them a little looseygoosey, you know?

嗯 我是说 如果我们把它们弄松 Well, I mean, if we loosen them up

嘿 冷静点 Hey, calm down.

如果我们把它们弄松 If we loosen them up,

那你基本上就是在让我 then what you're gonna do is you're basically,

你是在让我进行欺诈 you're asking me to commit fraud.

什么?! What?!

More Chamorro subtitles for Playdate

Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left