Power

Power

Download Chinese Bg Code undertekster

Sæson 4

Udgivelsesinfo

power 2014 s04e07 1080p bluray x264-turmoil
En kommentar af stuqle046

Tags

webdl
Udgivet den: 2026-06-16
Downloads: 8
Hørehæmmede: No

Forhåndsvisning af Chinese Bg Code undertekster

De første 200 linjer.

權欲

第四季 第七集

# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town

# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # I just come from the poorest part

# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life

# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down

# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard

# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it

# 路途從未一帆風順 # I never took a straight path nowhere

# 生活永遠滿載變數 # Life's full of twists and turns, bumps and bruises

# 汲取教訓才能活下去 # I live, I learn

# 我來自車水馬龍高樓林立的大城市 # I'm from that city full of yellow cabs and skyscrapers

# 這裡物慾橫流 沒錢寸步難行 # It's hard to get a start in these parts without paper

# 我生長在與天堂一街之隔的地獄裡 # Homey, I grew up in hell, a block away from heaven

# 每十五分鐘就能賣出七克粉 # That corner every 15 minutes, they moving seven

# 超純濃度 封上包裝 流向市場 # Pure snow, bag it, then watch it go

# 已選擇的職業 預料中的打擊 # Occupational options, get some blow or some hos

# 毒丸藥雨之中 學說唱或是偷搶 # Shoot the ball or the strap, learn to rap or to jack

# 那又怎樣 趁現在 # Fuck it, man, in the meantime

# 再來一打藥 # Go head and pump a pack

# 這是我的王者節奏 邦德之力 # This my regal, royal flow, my James Bond bounce

# 我的零零七范兒 # That 007, that's 62 on my count

# 我是潛行的騙子 在被子下甜言蜜語 # I'm an undercover liar, I lie under the covers

# 看著女人的眼睛 說著寶貝我愛你 # Look a bitch in the eyes and tell her, baby, I love ya

# 你是我的靈感 你是我的動力 # You're my inspiration, you're my motivation

# 是我無畏前行的勇氣 # You're the reason that I'm moving with no hesitation

# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town

# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # Yeah, I just come from the poorest part

# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life

# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down

# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard

# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it

來電:

特瑞斯

特瑞斯

來電:

至:湯米

再碰次

迪布·湯姆斯 溫迪國際快餐連鎖集團創始人

畢畢和熙熙: 美國著名福音兄妹對唱組合

坦慕尼協會 19世紀和20世紀初期操縱美國紐約市政界的腐敗政治組織

權欲 前情提要 Previously on Power...

我把胡裡奧交給你 然後你幹掉他 I'll deliver Julio to you, and you take him out.

忠以血 叛以血 Blood in, blood out.

控方所有人 All of the members of this prosecution

停職接受調查 will be suspended pending an investigation.

我給了塔莎一筆可觀的資金 I gave Tasha an awful lot of money.

塔莎管你借錢了 Tasha took money from you?

你為什麼不先跟我說呢 Why wouldn't you talk to me first?

你讓我別無選擇 You left me with no other choice.

我說了我會和你聯繫的 I told you I would be in touch.

你出去時間不短了 You've been out long enough

早該把手機給湯米·伊根了 to put that phone in Tommy Egan's hands.

我們要擴大影響力 We are expanding.

我們想看看你能否同時做好東西海岸的生意 We'd like to see if you can run both coasts.

擺脫我可不是那麼容易的事 混蛋 Couldn't get rid of me that easy, motherfucker.

照我說的話做 否則塔裡克就沒命了 You gonna do exactly what I tell you to do or Tariq is dead.

我要做什麼才能換回我的兒子 What I gotta do to get my son back, man?

把錢裝進袋子裡 馬庫斯 Money goes in the bag, Marcus.

而現在 問題就在於 Now the question is,

是該讓他看著你死呢 還是反過來 should he watch you die or the other way around?

- 爸爸 - 滾到後邊去 - Dad. - Back the fuck up!

格裡姆 他媽的出什麼事了 Grim, what the fuck happened?

咱們被搶了 是幽靈乾的 We was robbed, man. It was Ghost.

幽靈 Ghost?

他和那個叫卡南的傢夥 He was with that dude, Kanan.

卡南還活著 Kanan is still alive?

他們殺了馬庫斯 They killed Marcus.

操 Fuck!

老大 你手機又響了 Yo, boss, your phone's buzzin' again.

我說 他媽的什麼情況啊 幽靈 Yo, what the fuck, Ghost?

湯米 聽我說 Tommy, just listen...

我剛回到這裡 格裡姆全身都... I get back to the spot. Grimace is all...

湯米 閉嘴 聽我說 Tommy, shut the fuck up and listen.

塔裡克有麻煩了 明白了嗎 Tariq's in trouble, all right?

好吧 你在哪裡呢 Yeah, all right. Where you at?

到霍伊特和第三大街交叉處見我們 Meet us at Hoyt and 3rd.

格裡姆 待著別動 Grimace, stay here.

塔裡克 'Riq.

你沒事吧 You okay?

好了 出什麼事了 Oh, hey, hey, hey. What happened?

他怎麼了 What happened to him?

好了 沒事了 Hey, it's okay.

沒事了 放心吧 It's okay, all right?

咱們得談談了 We need to fuckin' talk.

進車裡暖和一下 我和你叔叔聊兩句 Go warm up in the car. I gotta talk to your uncle.

我他媽就不明白了 I don't fuckin' understand.

- 你不是說你把卡南燒了嗎 - 我是燒了 - You said you set Kanan on fire. - I did.

那他怎麼還活著 How the fuck is he still alive?

他半個人都是燒傷 湯米 Half of him is fuckin' burned, Tommy, okay?

全是疤 臉上 胸口 胳膊 Scarred. His face, his chest, his arms.

胳膊 Arms?

真他媽邪性了 讓塔莎說著了 Holy shit, Tasha was right.

這跟塔莎有什麼關係 What's Tasha gotta do with this?

你給銬起來那晚 The night that you got locked up

- 塔裡克失蹤了 - 然後呢 - and Tariq went missing. - Yeah, okay.

她沒跟你說 She didn't tell you?

有人管塔莎要贖金 Tasha got a ransom demand.

還有張塔裡克人事不省的照片 The picture had Tariq all passed out

照片上就有條烤焦的大胳膊勒著他 with this big ass, crispy arm around him.

塔莎問我那是不是卡南 Tasha asked me if it could be Kanan,

但是後來塔裡克平安地回來了 but then Tariq showed up safe and sound.

他說那就是個惡作劇 He said it was a fuckin' joke.

媽的 Fuck!

告訴你吧 塔裡克騙你的 Look, Tariq lied to you.

卡南把他給洗腦了 Kanan's got his mind all fuckin' twisted out.

還記得點唱機嗎 And remember Jukebox?

記得啊 他媽的就一瘋婊子 Yeah, that fuckin' crazy bitch.

就是她 她綁了他 That one. She kidnapped him.

然後卡南把她給斃了 救了塔裡克一命 So Kanan fuckin' shoots her to save Tariq's life.

幽靈 這故事也太扯了 Ghost, this story is so fuckin' weird.

如果換做是其他人 If you were anybody the fuck else,

無論是為了什麼 我早弄死他了 for any other fuckin' reason, you'd be dead right now.

我懂 I know.

來吧 上車走人 Come on, I guess you guys need a ride.

塔裡克 Yo, 'Riq.

塔裡克 我得問你點事 Tariq, let me ask you something.

德瑞知道卡南還活著嗎 Did Dre know that Kanan was alive?

德瑞有沒有看見過你和卡南在一起 Did Dre see you and Kanan together?

他是不是說了真話 Or was he telling the truth,

他說在你爸被抓那晚 that he picked you up on some corner

他是在某個街角找到你的 the night your dad was arrested?

瘦條 就是卡南 他一直都躲著人 Slim... I mean, Kanan, he stayed outta sight.

德瑞並不知情 我也沒告訴過他 Dre didn't know, and I didn't tell him.

謝謝大家能來 Thanks for coming in.

主法官已經決定 Main Justice has decided

繼續你們的停職處理 to continue your suspensions

同時審查你們個人在聖帕特裡克的 while reviewing your individual involvement

證據駁回問題上的介入性質 in the St. Patrick dismissal

之後再明確對你們的正式處理決定 before deciding on official disciplinary action.

不過我覺得你們幾個都會被炒掉 But I think you all are gonna get fuckin' fired.

所以呢 趕緊去編一份漂亮的簡歷吧 So I suggest you polish up your resumes.

是巴爾德斯害了大家 板上釘釘的事啊 Valdes torpedoed us, plain and simple.

- 我手上還有別的案子呢 - 都沒有了 - I still have other active cases. - Not anymore, you don't.

真他媽扯 This is bullshit.

你和我們一樣應當受到停職處理 You deserve a suspension as much as the rest of us.

你可是專案組組長啊 You were the captain of this team, remember?

我爭辯了一番 我說我是新來的 Well, I argued that, as the newcomer,

對內部情況並不了解 I lacked the institutional knowledge

所以走了彎路岔路 最終影響了訴訟 to avoid the pitfalls that damaged the prosecution.

既然聖帕特裡克案被撤銷了 What's the status on St. Patrick's case,

該案現在是什麼狀態 since it was dismissed without prejudice?

聯邦探員死了 目前無法定罪 We have a dead FBI agent and no conviction.

司法部要體現正義 Department wants justice.

哪怕格雷格是內鬼 Even if Greg was the mole.

而我打算給諾克斯定罪 But I'm gonna get a collar for Knox

然後從我的履歷上徹底清除這次的污點 and get this stain off my record for good.

不過你們仨就甭想了 The three of you, don't even think about it.

你們的登錄密碼都作廢了 Your log-ins are dead.

根本進不了數據庫 You have no access to the database.

你們現在就是一般老百姓 You are civilians now.

別做傻事 And don't do anything stupid

別企圖保住飯碗 and try to get your jobs back.

我自己就能破案了 I'm gonna solve this case.

你們幾個可以試試 You guys should start considering

去給私企打工 the private sector.

對了 有人需要合法停車證明嗎 Hey, anyone need their parking validated?

不需要 No?

- 你們到底去哪裡了 - 塔莎 - Where the hell have y'all been? - Tash...

住嘴 我要知道你們一晚上都在哪裡 No, I wanna know where y'all been all night

而且要他親口說 out of his mouth.

小子 你可別騙我們 And don't you dare lie to us, boy.

- 是你騙了我 - 兒子 - You lied to me! - Son.

你說什麼 Excuse me?

我問過你肖恩的事 可你拿謊話糊弄我 When I asked you about Shawn, you lied straight to my face.

肖恩 你到底在說些個什麼啊 Shawn? What the hell are you talkin' about?

塔莎 他被卡南綁架了 Tasha, he was with Kanan, okay?

卡南綁了塔裡克 Kanan kidnapped Tariq.

明顯還不是頭一回 And apparently it ain't the first time.

你是說 瘦條就是卡南 So... Slim was Kanan

你一直和他在一起 this whole time?

去好好洗個澡 兒子 Go shower up, son.

洗完了把衣服給我 And give me your clothes when you're done.

我就知道 I knew it.

塔莎 女兒們呢 Tasha, where are the girls?

塔莎 女兒們在哪裡 Tasha, where the girls?

在她們房間了 In their rooms.

聽我說 我... Look, okay, I...

我一直沒機會告訴你都發生了什麼 I never got a chance to tell you what's been going on with...

發生什麼了 What's been going on?

現在發生的就是你讓卡南和塔裡克有所接觸 What's been going on is you letting Tariq run with Kanan.

我已經盡力了 I did the best I could.

他現在總是在說謊 Okay, he lies all the time now.

在他失蹤的那晚 我還問了他卡南的事 I asked him about Kanan after the night he went missing.

- 而他 - 你就這一個任務 塔莎 - And he... - You had one job, Tasha.

一個任務 One job?

我既要管好你那撒謊精兒子 I was dealing with your lying son,

東拼西湊你的保釋金 on top of scraping together money for your bail

還要在法庭裡扮演你的好妻子 and playing wifey in court while your oblivious ass

而你就蹲監獄裡什麼都不用管 was sitting around in prison

因為普羅克特不想讓你壓力過大 because Proctor didn't want you stressed out.

- 這都是什破事 - 好吧好吧 - What the fuck? - Okay, okay.

你以為蹲監獄的滋味很好受嗎 So it's... It's easy to be locked up?

還頂著個莫須有的罪名 For something you didn't even do?

好吧 你是無辜的 That's right, you were innocent.

但請告訴我 你究竟是因何被捕的 But please remind me again why you got arrested.

- 為了保護湯米 - 錯了 - For protecting Tommy. - Wrong!

你之所以被捕 是因為你搞上了 You got arrested because you dipped your dick

More Chinese Bg Code subtitles for Power

Kommentarer

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left