Power

Power

Stáhnout Chinese Bg Code titulky

Série 5

Informace o verzi

Power 2014 S05E05 2160p WEB H265-DEFLATE
Komentář od stuqle046

Tagy

webdl
Zveřejněno: 2026-06-16
Stažení: 10
Pro sluchově postižené: No

Náhled titulků v jazyce Chinese Bg Code

Prvních 184 řádků.

權欲 第五季第05集

遠程追蹤

托馬斯·伊根

馬克/薩克斯

來電:

塔梅卡

塔莎:

晚餐開始了 你拿到蛋糕了嗎

西爾弗:

西爾弗:

西爾弗:

怎麼樣了

怎麼樣了

怎麼樣了

塔莎:

塔莎:

詹姆斯就沒來

詹姆斯就沒來

也沒蛋糕

也沒蛋糕

西爾弗:

有我呢

卡南:

親 怎麼樣啊

生日快樂 雷娜

生日快樂 雷娜

至吉米:

今天的事我很抱歉 我沒想到今天是倆孩子的生日

《Survival of the Fittest》by Mobb Deep

《In Between》by 6LACK's

China有瓷器和中國兩個意思

詹姆斯·卡格尼 20世紀30年代的美國電影演員 以扮演強盜 刻劃罪犯的病態心理而馳名

你也可以用我的電子津貼轉帳卡 別猶豫了

拿著

別他媽煩我了

你 我 都一樣

我走了

等等 聽我說

閉嘴 賤人

權欲 前情回顧 Previously on "Power"...

目擊證人認出了湯米·伊根 The witness picked out a photograph of Tommy Egan.

我們在他車上裝了追蹤器 And we already have a tracker on his car.

我們可以把它打開 We could just turn it on.

我正在進行一項調查 I'm conducting an investigation.

警官 不是我不想回答你的問題 It's not that I won't answer your questions, Sergeant.

是不能回答 It's that I can't.

她的調查越界了 立即終止 Her investigation's gone too far. Shut it down.

我們需要你配合收集與雷蒙德·瓊斯謀殺案 We'd like your assistance in gathering all the files

有關的材料 associated with the Raymond Jones murder.

你覺得伊根起疑了嗎 Do you think Egan suspects anything?

他覺得我是想親近我從未見過的兒子 He thinks that I wanna get close to the son I never knew.

他似乎是被合法釋放的 Him getting out looks legit.

所以他沒告密什麼的 So he ain't a snitch or nothing?

據我所知不是 Not as far as I could see.

湯米不會拒絕意大利人的 Tommy won't turn on the Italians.

我們必須讓意大利人拒絕他 So we gotta make them shut the door on him.

我有個好主意 但不能讓任何人受傷害 I got a plan, K, but nobody can get hurt.

他媽的 我們拿這些有什麼用 What the fuck are we 'posed to do with those?

去他的空彈 Fuck this blank shit.

- 你中槍了 - 嗯 - You hit? - Yeah.

什麼 What?

所以你一個都不認識 So you didn't recognize any of them?

是那些販毒小子們 They're the dope boys.

他們想要報復 Trying to even the score.

是衝著湯米來的 That was for Tommy.

你明白嗎 你向我保證過一切都結束了 You understand? You swore to me that shit was over.

你父親和我不想讓你們知道 Your dad and I, we didn't want you to know

道上的生活 what the streets were like.

我們認為這是在保護你們 We thought we were protecting you.

詹姆斯 我們邀請安德烈加入皇后區兒童扶助計劃 James, we've asked Andre to be an additional face for the QCP.

我不能按你的方式來 I can't deal with the loss of my daughter

悼念我的女兒 the way you want me to.

得了吧 幽靈 你根本就沒 That's just it, Ghost, you're not

直面這件事 dealing with it at all.

嗨 安琪 Hey, Angie,

我過得不大好 I'm not doing that good.

文森特今天為什麼要見你 Any idea why Vincent called to see you today?

不管是為什麼 我都不會再幫你打掩護 Well, whatever it is, I'm not covering your ass again,

明白了嗎 you understand?

他們到了 Hey, there they are.

來這麼早 There they are.

最近怎麼樣 來 Hey, what's up? Come here.

來抱一個 Give me some love. I know, I know.

棒極了 Good.

所以 So...

我一直在想前幾天 I've been thinking about the shootout

被襲擊的事 from the other day.

還是沒搞明白 And it just doesn't add up.

你們倆有什麼要告訴我的嗎 Anything you two wanna tell me?

我覺得是那個叫安德烈的傢伙乾的 Well, I mean, I think it was this guy Dre.

就是那個你告訴我已經搞定了的人嗎 Was he the guy you said you handled?

所以你跟我撒了謊 You lied to me about it?

是的 Yeah.

你本來可以告訴我的 You could've told me about it before.

我能幫你處理好 I could've helped you handle it.

把你的髒手拿開 Get your fucking hands off.

- 你別 - 去你的 - Don't you... - Fucking man up.

- 拜託 - 別...文斯 文斯 - Come on. - Don't... Vince, Vince.

慢著 你誤會了 Hold up. There's been a mistake here.

托尼 這些是你的人 Tony, these are your boys.

是你的職責 They're your responsibility.

選一個吧 Pick one.

拜託 文森特 Come on, Vincent.

拜託 你確定要這麼做 Come on, you're really gonna do this?

他跟你坦白了 又沒人死 He told you the truth. Nobody died.

就放他這一馬吧 Cut him some fucking slack.

托尼 你是個正直的人 我尊重你 You're a stand-up guy, Tony. I respect you.

但如果你不接著槍 按下扳機 But if you don't point this gun and pull the trigger,

你們仨就都得死 all three of you are fucking dead.

動手 Do it.

我很抱歉 I'm sorry.

我們永遠都是一家人 We'll always be family.

但你們要清楚底線 But that's all we'll be.

湯米 我不想多說了 Tommy, it goes without saying,

我不會再提醒你第二次 I won't be needing a re-up.

你這個該死的蠢貨 該死的蠢貨 You fucking mutt. You fucking mutt.

自打你來一切都亂透了 It's been chaos since you came around.

- 聽到了嗎 - 薩米 - You understand that? - Sammy!

- 給我滾 - 快...快...快走 孩子 - Get the fuck out of here. - Take... take... take off, kid.

我來安撫他 I'll deal with this guy.

去吧 Go on.

薩米 Sammy.

你居然要殺我 你跟他都不熟好嗎 You were gonna shoot me? You don't even know him.

為什麼我一定要回家過生日 Why did I have to come home for my birthday dinner?

你們給我打個電話祝賀一下不就行了嗎 Couldn't you all just call me or something?

不行 你母親需要你回來 No, your mother needs you here.

兒子 以前你每年都在家過生日 Son, you've never been away on your birthday,

今年也不例外 and this ain't the year to start.

她告訴我你們的談話了 She told me about your conversation.

我也可以告訴你的 但我不知道該怎麼... I would've told you. I just didn't know how to...

跟你描述我的過去...我們在皇后區的生活 About my past... our past, back in Queens.

告訴我真相 The truth.

你母親告訴你的是她所理解的真相 Well, that's your mother's version of the truth, son.

她現在很傷心 She's hurting right now,

所以會說些言不由衷的話 so she's saying things she don't really mean.

她現在情緒不穩定 所以你得冷靜地 She's not really herself, so you gotta take it

看待她所說的話 with a grain of salt, whatever she says.

等有一天你長大了 One day when you're older,

我再來告訴你我的版本 I'll give you my version.

你從沒提過你是在哪兒長大的 You never talk about where you come from.

這很複雜 It's complicated.

而且跟我們現在的生活無關 Really irrelevant.

最重要的是我想讓你過上我從未有過的生活 What's important is that I want to give you the life

兒子 享受我從未有過的童年 I never had, son, the childhood I never had.

我希望保護你 I want to protect you

免於我所遭受的痛苦 from the things that nobody protected me from.

明白了嗎 All right?

明白了 All right.

謝謝你昨晚來酒店陪我 Thank you so much for coming to the hotel last night.

你都不知道我有多麼需要陪伴 You have no idea how much I needed that.

能短暫逃離那種生活 It's good to just get away.

什麼都不用想 To just be.

我跟你說過 塔莎 I told you before, Tasha,

你不用住酒店的 you don't have to be at a hotel.

你知道我還有亞斯 You know I have Yas.

把亞斯也帶來 Well, bring Yas.

把你的東西搬到我公寓裡 Bring your stuff to my apartment.

今晚不行 Well, I can't tonight.

塔裡克 Tariq is, um,

要回家過生日 coming home for his birthday.

媽媽正在準備生日大餐 Mama is planning this big dinner.

而且我還沒告訴塔裡克我已經搬出來了 And I haven't even told Tariq that I've moved out yet.

我懂 你想怎麼辦就怎麼辦 I get it. Do what you need to do.

但你得離詹姆斯遠一點 But you need to stay away from James,

遠離他的影響範圍 and out from under his influence.

你真有趣 You're funny.

如果說現在誰有能力影響我 If anybody has me under their influence,

那只會是你 it's you.

等塔裡克一回學校 As soon as Tariq goes back to school,

我就離開那兒 I'm out of there.

你好 聖帕特裡剋夫人 Hey, Mrs. St. Patrick.

又到了每年的這個時候了 It's that time of the year again?

給雙胞胎的蛋糕還是老樣子 The usual for the twins?

一個草莓的一個巧克力的 One strawberry cake and one chocolate?

今年要一個就夠了 Uh, I only need one this year.

草莓的 Strawberry.

好的 Okay.

塔梅卡 Tameika.

這是什麼 What's this?

是在聖帕特裡克案件審理期間 The GPS tracker placed on Egan's car

放在伊根車上的追蹤定位儀 during the St. Patrick trial.

馬克和薩克斯最近又重新把它激活了 Mak and Saxe recently reactivated it.

我覺得他們在瞞著我做什麼 但作為犯罪科負責人 I think they're up to something I'm not privy to but should be,

我理應知曉 as Head of Criminal.

More Chinese Bg Code subtitles for Power

Komentáře

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left