Prvních 200 řádků.
前情回顧... Previously on Power...
幽靈! 我們需要談談 Ghost! We need to talk.
這家夜店是我的夢想 This club is the dream.
我就不認識什麼滿臉皺紋的老毒梟 I don't know any old, wrinkled drug dealers.
他們不是死了就是被關進去了 They're either dead or inside.
那是因為他們都沒你厲害 They're not as good as you.
自從我們把屍體肢解分別送到城裡 Retail side's been locked up tight
零售商就關門了 since we sent those body parts around town.
你雇了這個混蛋來偷我東西? You hire this motherfucker to boost my product?
當然不是 我從來沒見過他 Fuck, no, I've never seen him before.
阿尼巴爾·桑塔利斯
他是魯伊斯的人? 他是洛沃斯的人?
要不要送你回家? You want a ride home?
你上次和妹子約會是什麼時候啊? When was the last time you asked a girl out on a real date?
你到底知不知道怎麼約? Do you even know how?
我上司告訴我不要分心 My boss told me not to get distracted.
但不知為何 一扯上你... But somehow when it comes to you...
有我在 I got you.
# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town
# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # I just come from the poorest part
# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life
# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down
# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard
# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it
# 路途從未一帆風順 # I never took a straight path nowhere
# 生活永遠滿載變數 # Life's full of twists and turns, bumps and bruises
# 汲取教訓才能活下去 # I live, I learn
# 我來自車水馬龍高樓林立的大城市 # I'm from that city full of yellow cabs and skyscrapers
# 這裡物慾橫流 沒錢寸步難行 # It's hard to get a start in these parts without paper
# 我生長在與天堂一街之隔的地獄裡 # Homey, I grew up in hell, a block away from heaven
# 每十五分鐘就能賣出七克粉 # That corner every 15 minutes, they moving seven
# 超純濃度 封上包裝 流向市場 # Pure snow, bag it, then watch it go
# 已選擇的職業 預料中的打擊 # Occupational options, get some blow or some hos
# 毒丸藥雨之中 學說唱或是偷搶 # Shoot the ball or the strap, learn to rap or to jack
# 那又怎樣 趁現在 # Fuck it, man, in the meantime
# 再來一打藥 # Go head and pump a pack
# 這是我的王者節奏 邦德之力 # This my regal, royal flow, my James Bond bounce
# 我的零零七范兒 # That 007, that's 62 on my count
# 我是潛行的騙子 在被子下甜言蜜語 # I'm an undercover liar, I lie under the covers
# 看著女人的眼睛 說著寶貝我愛你 # Look a bitch in the eyes and tell her, baby, I love ya
# 你是我的靈感 你是我的動力 # You're my inspiration, you're my motivation
# 是我無畏前行的勇氣 # You're the reason that I'm moving with no hesitation
# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town
# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # Yeah, I just come from the poorest part
# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life
# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down
# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard
# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it
格雷格:
我可以過來嗎?
安琪:
不行 我今天要早睡
我才不會相信阿尼巴爾說的鬼話呢 I don't give a fuck what Anibal said.
他就是幕後主謀 He's behind these hits.
現在零售業務是我們的全部 Right now the retail business is all we got running.
我們都知道只靠這個掙錢入不敷出 We both know that shit alone is not paying the bills.
我們應該給阿尼巴爾點顏色看看 We need to light Anibal's ass up
以彼之道還施彼身 and turn this fucking tap back on.
阿尼巴爾一直是一個 Anibal has always been a person
安於現狀的人 who likes the status quo.
我沒有見他做過像那樣的事 I don't see him making a move like that.
他實在是太懶了 He's too fucking lazy.
只有一種可能 有人布局 It's just as possible somebody's setting him up.
老大 你總是想太多 You over-think everything, man.
我們把那兔崽子烤得屁滾尿流 We burnt the shit out of that kid,
然後他告訴我們這是肥仔讓他幹的 and he told us that fatboy gave him the job.
我覺得事情就是這樣 Case closed for me.
如果是卡南的話早就幹掉這個混蛋了 Kanan would've had this motherfucker toe up already.
對 但我不是他媽的卡南 Yeah, and I ain't fucking Kanan.
我們已經按兵不動好幾天了 We're having this sit-down in a couple of days.
我們再等等 不給他們提供貨源 We kept 'em all dry for a minute now.
那麼那個不著急的混蛋 The motherfucker who ain't thirsty
就是襲擊我們的人 is the one hitting us.
當我們面對面盯著他們的眼睛 We'll know for sure who's behind this shit
就能確定誰是幕後主謀 when we're across a table staring them all in the eye.
如果那人不在他們之中呢? What if it ain't one of them?
我的意思是... I mean...
你有沒有想過洛沃斯才是這一切的幕後主謀? you ever think Lobos might be the one behind all this shit?
我他媽每天都在想 Every damn day.
但是我猜不透他為什麼這麼做 But I can't figure out why he'd do it,
他想整我們的話不費吹灰之力 why he wouldn't have had us capped already.
所以在我找出這些逼事的合理答案之前 So until I got good answers to those fucking questions,
我得假設他沒有參與 I gotta assume Lobos ain't involved.
我們會後交流下意見 We'll compare notes after this meeting
- 然後再看怎麼算賬 - 好的 - and see where we end up. - All right.
我們要找出是誰和我們對著乾 We're gonna find out who's fucking with us.
然後殺了他們 And then we're gonna kill 'em.
那不是我的寶貝女兒嗎! 嘿 過來! There's my baby girl! Hey, come here!
喲 近來如何 "T"? Yo, what's up, "T"?
- 去和湯米叔叔打個招呼 - 來這裡 - Go say hey to Uncle Tommy. - Come here.
你去哪啦? Where you been?
和凱莎出去了 Out... with 'Keisha.
- 凱莎 - 怎麼啦? - Keisha. - What?
別管她 你知道她是我的朋友 Leave her alone. You know that's my friend.
嗯哼 你的朋友總是 Mm-hmm, your friend that has everything
說東道西 to say about everything.
對了 你們自從那晚的事之後都很小心? Yas doing all right after that thing the other night?
對 差點都忘了 當然 Yas has forgotten about it, of course.
始終在我腦海揮之不去 I can't get it out of my head.
她前一秒還是好好的 突然就出事了 對嗎? She was just fine, and then, boom. Yeah?
人生就是這樣 That's how things happen.
生命瞬息萬變 Your whole life can change in one breath.
我還是想不通 I'm still trying to figure out
在她身邊怎麼會有鑰匙圈 where she got the keychain from in the first place.
我得和保姆好好談談 You know, I'm gonna talk to the housekeeper about it.
- 現在已經不重要了 不是嗎? - 對 - It don't matter now, right? - Right.
珍惜我們現在擁有的 Count our blessings while we have 'em.
嘿! 辛西婭來商談關於莎頓莊園派對的事了 Hey! Cynthia's here to talk about the Sutton Place Party.
- 很好 她在哪? - 就在你辦公室 - Cool, where is she? - She's in your office.
別做虧本生意 好嗎? Now don't give away the store to get this party, all right?
給她個好價碼 但也別讓利太多 Offer her a good deal, not a great one.
- 嗯 - 需要我陪你嗎? - Mm. - Should I come with?
我自己來 I got this.
我定好了意大利場子 I got us 8:00 reservations at that Italian spot
在七號八點 at 7th and the Park.
在你的生活中一定很少有人拒絕你 You haven't heard the word "No" very often in your life,
沒錯吧? have you?
我常常被拒絕 只是無視它而已 I hear it all the time, I just ignore it.
你得再找一天了 You have to find another date.
或許會有些姑娘從獵豹車換班 Maybe there's some girls getting off their shift at Cheetah's.
嘿 告訴坎托斯你不舒服 那我們就能出去了 Hey, tell Kantos you feel sick so we can break out.
我在工作呢 I'm working.
周四是我們最忙的一晚之一 And Thursday's one of our busiest nights.
就算你是德瑞克·基特我也沒興趣 So I don't care if you're Derek Jeter,
我才不會為了任何人而放棄一千美金的小費呢 I'm not losing out on $1,000 worth of tips for anyone.
給 Here.
這裡是兩千 Here's 2,000.
走吧 Let's bounce.
我不會和你做愛 I'm not gonna fuck you.
知道了 我們能走了嗎? Good to know. Can we go now?
我好像感冒了 I think I'm coming down with the flu.
那晚吸毒過量的事 That drug overdose the other night
不是你想曝光的事 詹姆斯 is not the kind of publicity you want, James.
那不是吸毒過量 It wasn't an overdose.
不過是一個姑娘吸了劣質可卡因 A girl got some bad coke.
這在哪都可能發生 Could happen anywhere.
但是在這兒發生了啊 But it happened here.
我們不太可能 And it's unseemly of us to partner with a venue
與一個因為毒品而名聲在外的場地合作 that has a reputation for drug use.
一個意外還算正常 Now one incident's an anomaly,
再來一個 那麼... another one, well...
你應該知道莎頓莊園派對的預算 You should know that my budget for the Sutton Place Party
已經被大幅削減了 has been dramatically trimmed.
但你不應該把重點放在錢上 But you shouldn't focus on money.
如果我在這裡做了活動... If I have the event here...
你們就會出現在各大主流媒體上 Truth will be in every major publication
從紐約時報到中國日報 from the New York Times to China Daily.
對於像你們這樣的新酒吧 That's game-changing publicity
這將是一個絕對利好的曝光機會 for a new club like yours.
你需要這次派對 相信我 You need this party, trust me.
一個派對 One party.
這次特例 It's an anomaly.
好吧 你可以用這個場地 Okay, you can have the venue.
你只需要付成本價 All you have to cover is bar and staff.
但是我要今年你剩下的聚會... But I want the rest of your parties this year...
翠貝卡電影節 時裝周 熱表 Tribeca Film, Fashion Week, Hot List.
我全都要 I want them all.
好啊 不過可惜了 Okay, unfortunately
那些剩下的聚會已經被預定了 those parties are already spoken for.
時裝周在帕利 Fashion Week is at Parley.
翠貝卡電影節是在威寶的 Tribeca Film Festival is at Verbatim.
西蒙·斯特恩的夜總會 Simon Stern's clubs.
我給你一個比他更好的價碼 I'm offering you a better deal than he will.
正如你所說的 你的預算已經"大幅削減"了 As you said, your budget's been "Dramatically Trimmed."
安琪:
我們能見個面嗎? Can we meet up?
為什麼不回去問問你的老闆 Why don't you go talk to your employers
然後再來找我? and get back to me?
我就是這樣的人 That's the kind of person I am.
我做事不會先想 就做我想做的 I don't think first, I just do what I want.
你呢? 你是什麼樣的人? What about you? What kind of person are you?
- 我是什麼樣的人? - 對啊 - What kind of person am I? - Yeah.
我不知道啊 一個普通人? I don't know, a regular person?
你有什麼愛好嗎? Do you have any hobbies?
我是說 你平時業餘時間玩什麼? I mean, like, what do you for fun?
我不知道 電子遊戲吧? I don't know. Video games?
你幾歲啦? 十三歲嗎? What are you, 13?
- 嘿 我們去喝一杯吧 - 吃晚飯如何? - Hey, let's grab a drink. - What about dinner?
先喝酒再吃飯 Drink now, eat later.
記住 不要讓人在軟長凳上跳舞 Remember, no one dances on the banquettes.
上周那個金髮婊子 That blonde bitch last week
花了我們八百美金來修復 cost us 800 bucks in refinishing
就因為她穿了雙操蛋的魯布托高跟鞋 because of her fucking Louboutins.
- 有新進展 - 辛西婭那搞定了嗎? - Headed uptown. - How'd it go with Cynthia?
嗯 我告訴她 Well, I told her all she'd have to do
如果她給我們今年剩下的所有派對 is cover bar and staff if she'd give us
她就只需要付成本價 the rest of her parties this year.
- 老大 - 你聽我說 - Boss. - No, look.
我知道我們會虧點錢 I know we'll lose money.
但是你想想 如果我們有了這些項目 But hey, if we get those events, fools will be
客人們將蜂擁於此 cutting blank checks to get up in here.
我能理解你是為將來長期做打算 Look, I get that you're building for tomorrow,
但我們現在也要保持運作啊 but we gotta keep the lights on today.
目光短淺只能帶來短期利益 See, short-term thinking creates short-term results.
別這樣 Come on.
我六年級的第一天 My first day of sixth grade,
我找了個附近區域最壯的小孩 I find the biggest kid in P.S. 142
然後砰地一聲 and bam!
我讓他一屁股坐在地上了 關著燈 I put him on his ass. Lights out.
他右手還捂著下巴 Right hand to the motherfucking jaw.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.