Prvních 200 řádků.
權欲 前情摘要 Previously on Power.
幽靈不在這 Ghost ain't here.
他不復存在了 He don't exist!
現在我是老大 I'm number one now.
我會以最優惠的價格給你最好的貨 I'm gonna get you the best product at the best price.
洛沃斯正在拘留中 Lobos was stabbed in custody.
我們曾想要的都能夠發生了 And everything we ever wanted can happen now.
我們新營生是什麼 What's our new hustle?
俱樂部就是新營生 The club is the new hustle.
貨很少 Shipment was light.
其他頭目可能會生氣 The other primeras might get pissed.
你知道為什麼 Can you think of a reason why Lobos
洛沃斯不把貨都放出來嗎 wouldn't send the full amount?
我們要偽裝你的死亡 We have to make it look like you're dead.
如果你有資金流動 說明你還活著 If your money's moving, it means you're alive to move it.
- 費利佩·洛沃斯還活著 - 什麼 - Felipe Lobos is alive. - What?
他在監獄裡那次襲擊中活下來了 He survived the attack in prison.
湯米 我們得談談 夥計 Tommy, we need to talk, man.
托馬斯 你是不是忘了我們的交易 Tomas, did you forget our deal?
幽靈需要馬上死 否則 Ghost needs to be dead soon. Otherwise...
- 霍莉 - 你的小家庭 - Holly? - Your little family,
就不安全了 they won't be safe.
# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town
# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # I just come from the poorest part
# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life
# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down
# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard
# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it
# 路途從未一帆風順 # I never took a straight path nowhere
# 生活永遠滿載變數 # Life's full of twists and turns, bumps and bruises
# 汲取教訓才能活下去 # I live, I learn
# 我來自車水馬龍高樓林立的大城市 # I'm from that city full of yellow cabs and skyscrapers
# 這裡物慾橫流 沒錢寸步難行 # It's hard to get a start in these parts without paper
# 我生長在與天堂一街之隔的地獄裡 # Homey, I grew up in hell, a block away from heaven
# 每十五分鐘就能賣出七克粉 # That corner every 15 minutes, they moving seven
# 超純濃度 封上包裝 流向市場 # Pure snow, bag it, then watch it go
# 已選擇的職業 預料中的打擊 # Occupational options, get some blow or some hos
# 毒丸藥雨之中 學說唱或是偷搶 # Shoot the ball or the strap, learn to rap or to jack
# 那又怎樣 趁現在 # Fuck it, man, in the meantime
# 再來一打藥 # Go head and pump a pack
# 這是我的王者節奏 邦德之力 # This my regal, royal flow, my James Bond bounce
# 我的零零七范兒 # That 007, that's 62 on my count
# 我是潛行的騙子 在被子下甜言蜜語 # I'm an undercover liar, I lie under the covers
# 看著女人的眼睛 說著寶貝我愛你 # Look a bitch in the eyes and tell her, baby, I love ya
# 你是我的靈感 你是我的動力 # You're my inspiration, you're my motivation
# 是我無畏前行的勇氣 # You're the reason that I'm moving with no hesitation
# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town
# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # Yeah, I just come from the poorest part
# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life
# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down
權欲
# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard
第三季第二集
# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it
寶貝 Baby.
什麼事那麼重要 What is so important
我們不能在電話說 that we couldn't discuss on the phone?
我需要你給我們的朋友洛沃斯傳個消息 I need you to get a message to our friend Lobos.
道上傳說 Word on the street is Lobos died
洛沃斯在監獄看守中死了 from gettin' stabbed in the slammer.
我聽說他遇刺 I heard he got stabbed.
沒聽說他確實身亡 I didn't hear he actually kicked though.
你想證實一下嗎 Mmm, you looking for confirmation?
我在尋找他的位置 I'm looking for a location.
請坐 Have a seat.
喝點什麼嗎 You want a drink?
不 我很好 No, I'm good.
我需要知道他在哪 I need to know where he is.
我知道你有關係網 普羅克特 I know you got connections, Proctor,
我還知道你能通過這些關係 and I know you can use those connections
弄到我想要的 to get me what I need.
是的 我可以 Yes, I can,
但問題是我是否應該這麼做 but the question is whether I should.
你這請求就代表你已經知道的比我多了 See, you asking means you already know more than I do.
你現在還沒暴露 You're not exposed right now.
保持住 Keep it that way.
是的 但要等這一切都結束 Yeah, but when this is all over,
我就再也不幹了 I'm done for good.
並且不再需要你 I no longer need you.
我只是要確定這些都結束了 I just got to make sure it's over.
很糟糕你不能問問你的前女友 You know, it's too bad you can't ask your ex-girlfriend
那個檢察官 the prosecutor,
因為她會知道去哪找他 'cause she would know where to find him.
事實上 安吉拉和我仍然在一起 Actually, Angela and I are still together.
噢 天啊 Oh, man.
你得把搞定女人的所有手段都教給我 You got to teach me whatever it is you know about women,
因為她如今應該恨不得掐死你 because she should hate your breathing guts by now.
她會的 And she would
如果我和她在一起還是為了套消息 if I keep going to her for information.
這就是我需要你的原因 That's why I need you.
就算沒有目擊者舉證 I think we could actually be successful
我覺得我們也可以 with this John Doe prosecution of Lobos
成功搞定洛沃斯的匿名起訴 even without a witness against him,
但是不把德州和 but there's no way we can do it
加州的文件調過來 without bringing in the files
我們沒辦法做 from Texas and California.
我不知道 安吉拉 其他州的捲入 I don't know, Angela. Involving the other states
可能會給凱斯勒擇地行訴的空間 could open us up to forum shopping for Kessler.
他可以要求變更審判地點 He could request a change of venue.
我們論證過他是在此被捕的 We make the argument that he was arrested here.
我們有強有力的證據 We have the strongest case.
我想看其他司法管轄區的文件 I want to review the files from the other jurisdictions
和他們的代理談談 and talk to their agents.
如果我能這麼快就滿足你的要求 Why don't I get those files for you?
我為什麼不把這些文件給你 The request can be filled faster if I make it,
尤其那還是我以前工作的地方 especially by my former office.
很好 Great.
- 薩克斯 你好 - 那是 安吉拉 - Saxe, what's up? - Was that, uh, Angela?
她偷偷來找你想要幹嘛 What did she want that she had to come to you on the sly,
她不能跟團隊分享嗎 she couldn't share with the group, huh?
你為什麼在這 Why are you here?
你看起來也不是在跟團隊分享 You don't seem to be sharing with the group.
我有個主意 I had an idea.
我們告訴克羅斯法官我們可以解決 We told Judge Cross that we would solve the attempt
洛沃斯的襲擊案 on Lobos's life.
也許我們應該解決 Maybe we should.
是的 我說過 但是沒什麼要解決的 Yeah, I said that, but there's nothing to solve.
我們知道是希梅內斯乾的 We know it was the Jimenez.
襲擊者的身份並不重要 The identity of the hitter doesn't really matter
因為他已被正式監禁 since he's clearly already incarcerated.
如果我們證明就是希梅內斯乾的 But if we prove it was the Jimenez,
那我們最後審判迭戈·希梅內斯時 we can potentially add that murder to the list of charges
就可以將該謀殺案列入控告清單 when we eventually bring Diego Jimenez to trial, right?
有時要讓大鯨靠岸 Got to land the big whale sometime.
你支持我嗎 Do I have your blessing?
嗯 做吧 Yeah, go for it,
但我懷疑你能否找到他 but I doubt you'll find the guy.
這可能是在浪費你的時間 It's probably a waste of your time.
我需要你準備好
如果他還在那棟樓裡
那麼你得想辦法進去
明白嗎
我準備好了
給塔莎: 我要見你
湯米 我們得談談 夥計 Tommy, we need to talk, man.
我是幽靈 It's Ghost.
誰的電話 Who was on the phone?
打錯的 They had the wrong number.
傳單不錯 Flyers look good.
我相信會接到找到貝爾的電話 I bet we get a call, find Bell.
我希望它沒受傷 I just hope she's not hurt.
聽著 霍莉 如果我們找不到它 Look, Holl, if we don't find her,
我保證會給你再買一個 I promise I'll get you another one.
你不能這樣替代貝爾 You can't just replace Bell.
就像說如果你死了 我立刻再就去 That's like saying if you died, I'm just gonna go out
找一個男的亂搞 and fuck another guy right away.
老天 霍莉 你說的話真是操蛋 Jesus, Holly, that's a fucked-up thing to say.
這就是我的觀點 That's my point.
聽著 我想要貝爾就像我只想要你 Look, I want Bell just like I only want you.
我要貝爾 I want Bell,
在找到它之前我都無法入睡 and I'm not gonna be able to sleep until we find her.
我肯定我們會找到她的 I'm sure we'll find her.
謝謝你讓我把孩子們帶去安吉拉家 Thanks for letting me take the kids to Angela's.
我這麼做不是為了你 I didn't do it for you.
當年我爸離開以後 我幾乎見不到他 You know, when my dad left, I hardly saw him at all.
孩子們應得更好的 They deserve better.
你到底為什麼過來 Why are you really here?
我需要你把這個支票給湯米 I need you to get this check to Tommy.
你確定我們能負擔起這些嗎 You sure we can afford this
現在你僅有俱樂部作為經濟來源 now that you only have club money coming in?
這不是我們的錢 塔莎 這是湯米的 It's not our money, Tasha. It's Tommy's.
關閉的洗衣店 以及真理俱樂部的原始資本 Closed the Laundromats, all the original Truth accounts.
所有生意都有他的一半 It's his half of everything, all the businesses.
湯米拿了支票後 After Tommy gets this check,
我們正式結束販毒 we're officially closed for business.
我退出 I'm out.
我們不再是搭檔 We are not partners anymore.
你為什麼不自己告訴他 Why don't you tell him that yourself?
因為他不回我電話 好嗎 Because he won't return my calls, okay?
他不想見我 He don't want to see me.
好吧 他也不想見我 Well, he doesn't want to see me.
像是我是你們之間的 Looks like I'm collateral damage
附帶損傷 in whatever happened between y'all.
你能為我聯繫湯米嗎 Can you just reach out to Tommy for me?
今天 Today?
你有沒有聽洛沃斯說 Did you hear from Lobos
為什麼我們還是隻能拿到一半的貨 about why we keep getting half the motherfucking weight?
聽著 洛沃斯困在牢裡 Look, Lobos is stuck in the joint,
我們在道上散布謠言他已經死了 and we selling the story that he dead in the streets,
所以應該是那個操蛋傢伙遇到困難了吧 so motherfucker got problems, all right?
可能在他詐死期間得縮小 Probably had to scale down his moves for a minute
運貨比例 冷靜點 夥計 while he plays dead, so slow your roll, man.
好吧 All right.
我該怎麼跟我們的新夥伴說 What am I gonna tell our new primera friends
不能配送承諾給他們的 when we can't deliver the amount of fuckin' weight
那麼多貨 湯米 we promised them, Tommy?
或許我們應該在海洛因裡摻點奶粉之類 Yo, maybe we should step on the product,
做漂亮點 對吧 cut it up, right?
讓所有人都滿意 Make everybody fucking happy.
- 我們不能那麼做 - 為什麼 - We ain't doing that. - Why not?
那麼做太欠考慮了 夥計 The move is short-minded, man.
我不會在貨上做手腳的 I'm not gonna compromise the product.
那會毀了我在道上的名聲 That would ruin my name in the street.
改變管理並不意味著改變貨 Change of management doesn't mean change in product.
- 那我們怎麼做 - 我不知道 - Then what we gonna do? - I don't know.
你他媽為什麼不安靜下讓我想想 Why don't you fucking let me think?
你回城裡多久了 How long have you been back in town?
足以知道這裡不歡迎你 Long enough to know that you're not welcome here.
湯米不想和你還有幽靈說話 Look, Tommy doesn't want to talk to you or Ghost.
我想要是我們談錢的話 I think he'll change his mind
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.