Prvních 200 řádků.
這夜店是我的夢想 This club is the dream.
不得不說 我對此印象深刻 I have to admit I'm impressed.
你把這裡打理得很好 You run a smooth operation here, James.
我們相遇時 你覺得我會成為什麼樣的人? When we met, who'd you think I was gonna be?
紐約最大毒梟 The biggest goddamn drug dealer in New York City.
那天你來夜店肯定有什麼事 Must be a reason you came in the club the other night.
我給你看一樣東西 我給我們各拿了一個 I got you something, one for each of us.
誰能提供人名 地名或者日期 Who can give us the names, places, and dates
來指控洛沃斯? we need to convict Lobos?
我們得營業 否則洛沃斯就會採取行動 We gotta open up this store, or Lobos will move on.
我發了通緝令逮捕魯伊斯的助手 I issued a warrant for a Ruiz Lieutenant,
諾馬·阿奇斯羅 Nomar Arcielo.
你想讓我背叛費利佩·洛沃斯? You want me to rat on Felipe Lobos?
直到你聽到諾馬還打給誰了 Wait till you hear who else Nomar called.
伊莎貝爾·魯伊斯 Isabel Ruiz.
伊莎貝爾·魯伊斯的女兒? Isabel Ruiz's daughter?
她不是只有14歲嗎? Isn't she 14?
如果我們辦得乾淨利落 我們就能高枕無憂 We do it right, it'll shut this shit down for good.
- 如果不能呢? - 那我們就要打一場仗 - And if it doesn't? - Then we go to war.
我去? What the fuck?
# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town
# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # I just come from the poorest part
# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life
# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down
# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard
# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it
# 路途從未一帆風順 # I never took a straight path nowhere
# 生活永遠滿載變數 # Life's full of twists and turns, bumps and bruises
# 汲取教訓才能活下去 # I live, I learn
# 我來自車水馬龍高樓林立的大城市 # I'm from that city full of yellow cabs and skyscrapers
# 這裡物慾橫流 沒錢寸步難行 # It's hard to get a start in these parts without paper
# 我生長在與天堂一街之隔的地獄裡 # Homey, I grew up in hell, a block away from heaven
# 每十五分鐘就能賣出七克粉 # That corner every 15 minutes, they moving seven
# 超純濃度 封上包裝 流向市場 # Pure snow, bag it, then watch it go
# 已選擇的職業 預料中的打擊 # Occupational options, get some blow or some hos
# 毒丸藥雨之中 學說唱或是偷搶 # Shoot the ball or the strap, learn to rap or to jack
# 那又怎樣 趁現在 # Fuck it, man, in the meantime
# 再來一打藥 # Go head and pump a pack
# 這是我的王者節奏 邦德之力 # This my regal, royal flow, my James Bond bounce
# 我的零零七范兒 # That 007, that's 62 on my count
# 我是潛行的騙子 在被子下甜言蜜語 # I'm an undercover liar, I lie under the covers
# 看著女人的眼睛 說著寶貝我愛你 # Look a bitch in the eyes and tell her, baby, I love ya
# 你是我的靈感 你是我的動力 # You're my inspiration, you're my motivation
# 是我無畏前行的勇氣 # You're the reason that I'm moving with no hesitation
# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town
# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # Yeah, I just come from the poorest part
# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life
# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down
# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard
# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it
傑米:
幹嘛呢?
安琪:
為夢想獻身 Livin' the dream.
還有將近五百人在門口排隊 The line should be 500 people long.
我剛剛把另一袋現金鎖進保險櫃 And I just took another bag of cash to the safe.
這是今晚第三次了 Third time tonight.
安琪:
今晚生意如何?
- 還不賴吧? - 挺好 - Good, huh? - Not bad.
和周六晚上比如何? How's that compare to saturday night?
那倒比不上 I mean, it doesn't.
說實話 這只是周二 To be fair, though, it's a tuesday.
傑米:
很棒
我去找點毒品 好嗎? I'm gonna go find us some blow, okay?
讓我們嗨起來 Get this party started.
我是不是在哪見過你? I know you, don't I?
你是不是演員或者模特? Are you an actress or model?
我登上了上個月的《Maxim》雜誌 I was in Maxim last month.
只有兩頁通版的珠寶廣告 Just a two-page spread, accessories.
我記得 我很喜歡 I remember. I liked it.
你是不是很想嗨起來? So you really wanna party?
要不要過來玩? Wanna come through?
給你帶了你要的 Grabbed that org chart
洛沃斯販毒集團的組織關係結構圖 of the Lobos cartel you asked for.
你想先吃還是先幹活? You wanna eat or work first?
你真的相信洛沃斯 You really think Lobos only meets his distributor
每年只見他的經銷商兩次? twice a year?
我覺得我們應該 I was thinking we should take another look
再好好研究聯邦調查局的記錄 at the Federales' records.
怎麼了? What?
你還有第三種選擇 You're inspiring a third option.
有什麼不對嗎? What's wrong?
沒什麼 Nothing.
弗蘭基希望我能集中精力 Frankie warned me to stay focused.
- 嗯 - 我們還是幹活吧 - Mm-hmm. - We should work.
嗯 我們一會再做 Mm-hmm. We will.
過一會 After.
我覺得 I was thinking
洛沃斯肯定有個代理人幫他... Lobos must be using a proxy for his...
進行定期聯絡通信 Regular communication.
噢 太爽了 Oh, shit, that's amazing.
那讓我試試 So move over then.
好啦 等等 馬上就到你了 All right, hold on. Wait your turn.
我琢磨著 But I was thinking,
如果我們增加到每周開五個晚上 if we open up a fifth night every week,
那我們能賺更多 得到更多曝光 it's that much more money, that much more exposure.
太多曝光 就變成過度曝光 Too much exposure. It's called over-exposure.
就讓五百人在外面等著 Make the 500 people wait.
怎麼了? What?
- 救命! - 噢 我的天吶! - Help! - Oh, my God!
- 快醒醒 - 滾開! 塞布麗娜! - Wake up. - Fuck off! Sabrina!
- 我的老天爺 - 塞布麗娜! - Oh, my God. - Sabrina!
- 快把急救人員帶來! - 有人能幫忙嗎 - Get the medics now! - Somebody help me.
出去 Out.
讓人把門鎖了 And have someone block the door.
把人帶到樓上女士休息室 Redirect traffic to the women's room upstairs.
- 求求你快醒醒 - 她吃了什麼? - Please wake up. - What did she take?
寶貝 聽著 聽我說 Sweetheart, listen to me. Listen to me.
她吃了什麼? What did she take?
吸了可卡因 但她就吸了兩條 Blow. Coke. But she only did two lines.
你確定? Are you sure?
可卡因 混了些別的東西 Cocaine, cut with some bad shit.
- 嘿... 女士? - 快來人救救她! - Hey, hey, hey, ma'am? - Somebody help her!
醒醒 醒醒! Wake up, wake up!
進行胸部按壓 Start compressions.
- 我差點也吸了 - 二 三... - I almost did a line. - Two, three...
- 噢 天吶 - 四 五 六 七 八 - Oh, my God. - Four, five, six, seven, eight.
- 她會沒事吧? - 有脈搏了 - Is she gonna be okay? - I got a pulse.
吉姆 把救護車叫來 Yo, Jim, bring an ambulance around.
好了 聽我說 Okay, listen to me. Look.
樓下會有救護車等著你們 There's gonna be an ambulance downstairs,
你們倆都去醫院 好嗎? it's gonna take both of you to the hospital, okay?
等你到了醫院 When you get to the hospital,
他們會問你怎麼回事 they're gonna ask you what happened.
不 不 不! No. No, no!
不 我什麼也不能說 她媽媽會殺了她的 No, I can't say anything because her mom will kill her,
- 那就... - 聽著 - and it'll be... - look.
如果你不說實話 她也會死 If you keep your mouth shut, she'll die anyway.
是因為劣質可卡因 It was bad coke.
就是這麼回事 你就這麼告訴他們 That's what happened. That's all you have to tell 'em.
和你說了我們這些急救醫療技術員請得值 Told you having our own emts was worth every penny.
如果我們幹等著911來 Ten minutes we would've waited for 911,
十分鐘內她早死了 she'd be dead already.
此外 沒警察 沒狗仔 簡直不能更明智 Plus, no police, no press. No one's the wiser.
還有你 都是劣質可卡因那一套? And you, all that bad coke shit?
真是絕了 Impressive.
我給你來一杯 老闆 Let me grab you a drink, boss.
- 我戒酒了 - 你還是要慶祝一下 - I don't drink anymore. - Still you should celebrate.
上一次你救了一條人命是什麼時候? When's the last time you saved a life?
我去 Fuck.
你瞧 安多芬讓世界變得更美好 See, endorphins make everything better.
安多芬不能幫我們抓住洛沃斯 Endorphins don't help catch Lobos.
如果你半裸著還能思考工作 And you're half-naked and still thinking about work.
我不知道是該鬱悶還是應該佩服你好 I don't know whether to be offended or impressed.
我去? What the fuck?
你之前沒接警署打來的電話 You got a relay call from the office.
現在輪到我了 There goes mine.
看來我們得趕緊起床 Looks like we're up.
嘿 寶貝 Hey, baby.
我孤枕難眠 Bed's awfully empty.
你很快就回家嗎? You coming home soon?
是 很快 Yeah, soon.
今晚有些離譜 有個女的吸食了劣質可卡因 Had a crazy night here. Girl got some bad coke.
她死裡逃生 但是... She lived, but...
不是我們的貨 Not our product.
塔莎 我們不在這賣貨 Tasha, we don't do that here.
那還有啥問題? 快回家來 Then what's the problem? Come home.
好 我這裡的事一處理完 我就馬上趕回家 Yeah. Soon as I'm done here, I'll come straight home.
好的 再見 寶貝 Okay. Bye, baby.
真他媽老古董 他希望在這裡和我們碰頭? Fucking classic. He wanted to meet us here?
我知道你有你的任務 I know it's your task force,
但嚴格來說他還是我的線人 but he's technically my C.I.
我們有條約的 There's a protocol.
所以一會我來問 我來寫報告 So I'll lead the interview, write the report.
你在暗示什麼? What are you insinuating?
我沒暗示什麼 小姑娘 Not insinuating anything, cowgirl.
我是說我們都心知肚明 I'm saying we both know
你會走捷徑並取得成功 you'll cut corners to get a win.
在法庭上 這沒問題 In the courtroom, it's fine.
但是在這... 要守規矩 But there are rules in the field... follow them.
人來了 Here we go.
婊子!
基佬 Maricon.
見到你真高興 寶貝 Good to see you too, homey.
你們來這幹嘛?
你有沒有什麼信息可以提供給我們的? What do you got for us?
你們想把我暴露了嗎?
這街區的白人 是人都知道你是條子
我只和那個女巫談
很高興再次見到你 寶貝
他說他不會告訴你的 He says he's not talking to you.
嗯 我猜到了 謝謝 Mm. Yeah, I got the gist, thanks.
你打電話給我們 You called us.
我以為你會提供些費利佩·洛沃斯的消息 So I assume you have some information on Felipe Lobos...
一些視頻 音頻之類的 you know, some sort of video, audio recording,
或許一兩張照片 或者... maybe a photograph or two, or...
一個消息... 誰幫洛沃斯賣毒品 A tip... who sells Lobos' drugs
什麼時候賣 怎麼賣 and when and how it happens.
- 是的 我有消息給你 - 嗯 - Yeah, I got your tip. - Mm-hmm.
後面有個人在販毒
我們就有話直說了
你是我們的線人 不是別的
你下次還敢用這些破理由半夜把我們叫出來試試看?
我就把你交給魯伊斯處置 你個淫棍
聽見沒?
悉聽尊便
你他媽去哪了 ? Where the fuck you been?
還以為你死在那裡了呢 Thought you died in there.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.