Power

Power

Stáhnout Chinese Bg Code titulky

Série 3

Informace o verzi

power 2014 s03e05 1080p bluray x264-rovers
Komentář od stuqle046

Tagy

webdl
Zveřejněno: 2026-06-16
Stažení: 7
Pro sluchově postižené: No

Náhled titulků v jazyce Chinese Bg Code

Prvních 199 řádků.

權欲 前情提要 Previously on Power...

格雷格·諾克斯探員為我們抓到了一條大魚 Agent Greg Knox has caught us a very big fish.

我找到了比沃拉·魯伊斯 I found Vibora Ruiz.

他願意出面指證洛沃斯 He's agreed to testify against Lobos.

你為什麼要帶槍去學校 Why would you bring a gun to school?

肖恩被人開槍殺了 Shawn got shot so I thought,

我想這種事也會發生在我身上 it could happen to me too.

爸 你又不在我們身邊保護我們了 Dad, you're not here to protect nobody no more.

槍的事我很抱歉 I'm sorry about the gun.

或許孩子的事是我們操之過急了 Maybe we pushed the kid thing too fast.

或許我應該單獨帶孩子們一段時間 Maybe I should hang out with the kids alone for a while.

你根本就不知道你卷進什麼麻煩裡了 You got no clue what you're getting yourself into.

我還沒決定到底要不要留著呢 I haven't decided if I'm keeping it yet.

我真的很愛湯米 我也想要一個家 I really love Tommy, and I want to be a family.

我只是... I just...

湯米不知道嗎 Tommy doesn't know?

是誰對你下的手 Who did this to you?

是洛沃斯 It was Lobos.

別擔心 寶貝 Don't worry, baby.

不會有事的 Everything's gonna be all right.

目標是誰 Who's the target?

詹姆斯·聖帕特裡克 James St. Patrick.

# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town

# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # I just come from the poorest part

# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life

# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down

# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard

# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it

# 路途從未一帆風順 # I never took a straight path nowhere

# 生活永遠滿載變數 # Life's full of twists and turns, bumps and bruises

# 汲取教訓才能活下去 # I live, I learn

# 我來自車水馬龍高樓林立的大城市 # I'm from that city full of yellow cabs and skyscrapers

# 這裡物慾橫流 沒錢寸步難行 # It's hard to get a start in these parts without paper

# 我生長在與天堂一街之隔的地獄裡 # Homey, I grew up in hell, a block away from heaven

# 每十五分鐘就能賣出七克粉 # That corner every 15 minutes, they moving seven

# 超純濃度 封上包裝 流向市場 # Pure snow, bag it, then watch it go

# 已選擇的職業 預料中的打擊 # Occupational options, get some blow or some hos

# 毒丸藥雨之中 學說唱或是偷搶 # Shoot the ball or the strap, learn to rap or to jack

# 那又怎樣 趁現在 # Fuck it, man, in the meantime

# 再來一打藥 # Go head and pump a pack

# 這是我的王者節奏 邦德之力 # This my regal, royal flow, my James Bond bounce

# 我的零零七范兒 # That 007, that's 62 on my count

# 我是潛行的騙子 在被子下甜言蜜語 # I'm an undercover liar, I lie under the covers

# 看著女人的眼睛 說著寶貝我愛你 # Look a bitch in the eyes and tell her, baby, I love ya

# 你是我的靈感 你是我的動力 # You're my inspiration, you're my motivation

# 是我無畏前行的勇氣 # You're the reason that I'm moving with no hesitation

# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town

# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # Yeah, I just come from the poorest part

# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life

# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down

權欲

# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard

第三季第五集

# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it

湯米 Tommy.

你沒事吧 You okay?

昨晚的事 我真是想不通 This shit last night, I can't make sense of it.

湯米 你知道是誰幹的 Tommy, you know who it was.

是洛沃斯 It was Lobos.

我以為是 Yeah, I thought that,

可說不通啊 but it don't track

他不想要錢了嗎 that he'd want to cut off his money.

那還會是誰 Who else would it be, then?

洛沃斯告訴你他想讓幽靈死 Lobos told you he wanted Ghost dead.

他不大像是那種乾等不著急的人 He doesn't sound like the type of guy to wait forever.

你說 當他聽說你還活著的時候 What do you think Lobos is gonna do

洛沃斯會怎麼做 when he learns you're still alive?

他會派人來把你滅了 He's gonna send somebody to finish the job.

那也包括我 就像他們對貝爾那樣 And that includes me, just like it did Bell.

湯米 我們能做到的 Tommy, we can do this.

我 你 Me. You.

一起 Together.

我們會殺掉幽靈的 We can kill Ghost.

別 Don't.

別接 Don't answer that.

幽靈: 沒見你回話啊 打給我

在找到將他滅口的方法之前 We are not leaving this apartment

我們就待在這裡 哪都不去 until we find a way to kill him once and for all.

我們必須自救 We have to save ourselves.

安琪 怎麼了 Angie, what's wrong?

我們深愛彼此 We love each other.

一切都會好起來的 Everything's gonna work out.

這才是最重要的 That's what matters.

沒這麼簡單的 That's not all that matters.

我們之間的障礙太多了 There's just so many obstacles between us.

障礙 Obstacles?

什麼障礙 What obstacles are you talking about?

塔裡克恨我 Tariq hates me,

帕茲恨你 and Paz hates you.

還有你妻子 And then there's your wife.

你和塔莎依舊是夫妻關係 You're still married to Tasha.

薩克斯: 魯伊斯的策略會議提前到今天了 趕緊過來

我得走了 I got to get going.

我們晚上再談這些事 We can talk about this later tonight.

真是越來越弄不懂了

一開始 你跟我說魯伊斯失蹤了

然後 你說他又出現了

就跟魔術表演似的 Like... like a magic show.

魯伊斯現在在哪

他被帶進聯邦大樓了

很好

我現在要你這麼做

你把雨果弄進去

然後把比沃拉的頭砍下來

這是不可能的

擁有提前批准過的證件的人才能見他

雨果可沒有

就算他進了大樓

最後也是出不來的

我不能再讓一個證人死在我的監管之下

我要是被盯上了 對你我都不好

抱歉 老大 不能再有...

抱歉

別跟我說抱歉

"抱歉 你被捕了"

"抱歉 魯伊斯的事我不知情"

"抱歉 我不能再讓證人被殺"

不 不 不 No, no, no, eh?

有時候我都問我自己

我該把誰先殺了

邁克爾·桑多瓦爾

還是他女兒呢

你把魯伊斯管好 他要是成了麻煩 You control Ruiz, but if he becomes a problem,

我就只能讓雨果殺別人了 I'm gonna have to tell Hugo to kill somebody else.

明白嗎

明白了

不如 你就先過去吧 You know what? Why don't you, uh, go ahead?

我過會就到 好嗎 I'll be in there in two minutes, okay?

抱歉 Sorry.

詹姆斯 我待會回給你好吧 James, can I call you back?

我想讓你幫我看點東西 I need you to look into something for me.

塔莎和我已經分居了 所以我想 Tasha and I were already living apart, so I think

我們理應有一份分居協議 a separation agreement's the next logical step.

看來巴爾德斯小姐對你施壓了啊 Oh, so Miss Valdes is putting the screws to you, huh?

你確定想要正式分居嗎 But you sure you want to formally separate?

婚姻特權會變得很棘手 Spousal privileges can be tricky.

塔莎知道什麼嗎 What does Tasha know?

我說的是分居 又不是離婚 普羅克特 I said a separation, not a divorce, Proctor,

她還不知道 不過她不會讓我坐牢的 not yet, but she wouldn't hurt the kids

那樣會傷害孩子們 還有我們的銀行賬戶 or our bank account by sending me to jail.

這是她自己說的 She told me that herself.

我把詳細條件發給你 So look, if I send you the specifics,

你今天晚些時候能把書面文件帶到真理來嗎 can you bring the papers by Truth later today?

你有人脈的 對吧 You got a guy, right?

是啊 我來看看我人脈能怎麼幫你 Yeah, I'll see what my guy can do,

我晚些時候打給你 好吧 and I'll call you later, okay?

好的 回頭見 You do that. Later.

司法部長助理 安吉拉·巴爾德斯 A.U.S.A. Angela Valdes.

稀客啊 This is unexpected.

你大可不必這麼做的 You don't have to do this.

我不這麼認為 I think I do.

這一帶可不大安全啊 It's a pretty rough neighborhood.

你知道的 You know that.

我們彼此都清楚你為什麼要去找魯伊斯 Listen, we both know why you went off and found Ruiz.

你想讓他來證明你的猜想 You want him to try and prove this theory of yours

證明傑米是幽靈 about Jamie being Ghost.

為什麼把洛沃斯繩之於法對你來說就是不夠呢 Why isn't putting Lobos in prison enough for you?

為什麼你就知足了呢 Why is it enough for you?

以前你可不是這個樣子 It never would have been before.

你這是怎麼了 What happened to you?

你以前可是正義的一方啊 You used to be one of the good guys.

你以前也是 So did you.

你一直都想把傑米卷進這場訴訟中 You keep trying to force Jamie into this prosecution,

可這是行不通的 且有可能損失掉洛沃斯 but it's not gonna work, and it could cost us Lobos.

你愛那個傢伙嗎 You love the guy?

不論他做了什麼 No matter what he does,

不論你知道了他是個什麼樣的人 no matter what you learn he really is,

你就是不願放手 you just can't let go.

我明白 I get it.

可你總是為他撒謊 你就不累嗎 Aren't you tired of lying for him, though?

和你鬥 我才累呢 I'm tired of fighting you.

你恨我 你不肯原諒我 可以 You hate me. You can't forgive me, fine.

但別因為我把這件案子搞砸了 But don't screw up this case because of me.

別為了他把案子搞砸了 安吉拉 Don't screw up this case because of him, Angela.

上班見 See you at work?

嗨 Hey.

我就快好了 Yeah, I'm almost done.

我知道 我們得走了 I know; we have to leave.

計劃有變 Change of plans.

你今天要和你父親過 You're gonna get to spend the day with your father.

- 什麼 - 沒錯 - What? - Yeah.

一定要去嗎 Do I have to?

塔裡克 寶貝 這是好事 Tariq, sweetheart, this is a good thing.

你們兩個可以度過一段美好時光啊 You two can spend some quality time together.

怎麼 安吉拉太忙沒時間了 What, Angela too busy?

說話注意點 聽見沒 Watch it, boy, okay?

怎麼回事 別這樣 What is going on? Come on.

我不知道 I don't know.

只是覺得他好像跟以前完全不一樣了 It's just like nothing's the same with him anymore.

一切都不一樣了 Everything's just different.

他變了 He's different.

塔裡克 這就是... Tariq, this is...

這就是我們目前的情況 This is where we are now.

我知道事情不像你希望的那樣 I know things don't look like the way you want them to,

但是你爸還在努力 好嗎 but your dad is trying, okay?

如果他已經放棄了的話 He wouldn't want to spend the day with you

就不會想陪你一天了 對吧 if he wasn't, right?

至少你也可以努力一下 The least you can do is try too.

好吧 既然你說我非得這麼做 那我就去陪他 All right, if you're saying that I have to, then I will.

More Chinese Bg Code subtitles for Power

Komentáře

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left