Prvních 200 řádků.
權欲
第四季 第九集
布蘭:
你在哪
拿到你那份錢了
布蘭:
聯繫我
卡南:
小子
我們要談談錢的事情
卡南:
你在哪裡
別讓我來找你啊
德斯蒂妮:
來了 在後門這邊
《BagBak》 by Vince Staples
大衛·布萊恩 美國當紅街頭魔術師
哈萊姆 美國紐約市曼哈頓島東北部的黑人居住區
乾吧 美國流行的時尚髮型連鎖店
毗濕奴 印度教三相神之一 常化身成各種形象拯救危難的世界
《Danger》 by Torae
《f.o.r.e.v.e.r.》 by James Blake
# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town
# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # I just come from the poorest part
# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life
# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down
# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard
# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it
# 路途從未一帆風順 # I never took a straight path nowhere
# 生活永遠滿載變數 # Life's full of twists and turns, bumps and bruises
# 汲取教訓才能活下去 # I live, I learn
# 我來自車水馬龍高樓林立的大城市 # I'm from that city full of yellow cabs and skyscrapers
# 這裡物慾橫流 沒錢寸步難行 # It's hard to get a start in these parts without paper
# 我生長在與天堂一街之隔的地獄裡 # Homey, I grew up in hell, a block away from heaven
# 每十五分鐘就能賣出七克粉 # That corner every 15 minutes, they moving seven
# 超純濃度 封上包裝 流向市場 # Pure snow, bag it, then watch it go
# 已選擇的職業 預料中的打擊 # Occupational options, get some blow or some hos
# 毒丸藥雨之中 學說唱或是偷搶 # Shoot the ball or the strap, learn to rap or to jack
# 那又怎樣 趁現在 # Fuck it, man, in the meantime
# 再來一打藥 # Go head and pump a pack
# 這是我的王者節奏 邦德之力 # This my regal, royal flow, my James Bond bounce
# 我的零零七范兒 # That 007, that's 62 on my count
# 我是潛行的騙子 在被子下甜言蜜語 # I'm an undercover liar, I lie under the covers
# 看著女人的眼睛 說著寶貝我愛你 # Look a bitch in the eyes and tell her, baby, I love ya
# 你是我的靈感 你是我的動力 # You're my inspiration, you're my motivation
# 是我無畏前行的勇氣 # You're the reason that I'm moving with no hesitation
# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town
# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # Yeah, I just come from the poorest part
# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life
# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down
# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard
# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it
權欲 前情回顧 Previously on Power...
我的天啊 Oh, my God!
你沒有來過這裡 You were never here.
清楚了嗎
那他媽的托尼·特瑞斯是誰 Who the fuck is Tony Teresi?
特瑞斯是你爸爸 Teresi is your father.
他離開了你 離開了我們 He left you. He left us.
這是我們改變社區的機會 This is our chance to make a difference,
路就在腳下 and it starts now.
我打小就摸爬滾打長大的社區 An opportunity to rebuild this community,
有機會得到重建了 a community I grew up in,
我簡直太高興了 come on, I can't be more excited.
這是為了格雷格
你還想著要和希梅內斯家族開戰嗎 Still thinking about going to war with the Jimenez?
塞爾維亞人贊成這麼做嗎 Are the Serbians on board with this?
你他媽的問什麼問 What the fuck are you questioning me for?
要是我告訴你 我可以 What if I told you I could deliver
把湯米的整個組織撬過來呢 Tommy's entire organization?
他和屬下的關係很脆弱 He's holding his primeras as weak.
他們不信任他 They don't trust him.
我們為什麼要相信你 Why should we trust you?
康涅狄格州有個預備學校 There's this prep school in Connecticut.
叫喬特 It's called Choate.
我們可以一起離開 We could just get away, together.
布蘭 讓他停下 Brains, tell him to stop!
求你了 我什麼都不會說的 Please, I won't say anything.
他去哪兒了 塔裡克 Yo, where'd he go? Tariq!
你為什麼想去喬特 塔裡克 Why do you want to attend Choate, Tariq?
我想轉變一下環境 For a change, I guess.
這是什麼 What's this?
你在范·亞倫學校的檔案 Your Van Allen school records.
來 打開它 Go ahead, open it.
你知道我看到的是什麼嗎 And you know what I see?
我看到的是一個聰明孩子的成績 I see the records of a kid who's smart,
相當聰明 really smart.
但最近幾個月 他學術和社交的成績 But who's had a decline, both academically and socially
都下滑了 in the last few months.
我爸爸因為一項 Well, my dad, he was arrested
他沒有犯過的罪名被捕了 for a crime that he didn't commit.
我盡力了 I struggled.
我承認 但是... I admit that, but...
我想做回以前那個我 I want to go back to being the student I was.
一個成績優異的學生 A student that got good grades,
一個受老師青睞的學生 a student whose teachers liked him.
我只是需要一個能專注學習和未來的地方 I just need a place to focus on my work and my future,
而我覺得 喬特就是這個地方 and I feel like Choate is the place.
看起來不太妙 對嗎 It's not looking too good, is it?
事實上 兒子 Well, actually, son,
面試官告訴我他準備把你 the interviewer told me he's gonna recommend you
推薦給喬特 所以... for Choate, so...
情況還是不錯的 Looking quite good.
我為你驕傲 兒子 I'm proud of you, son.
我有東西給你看 Oh. I got something to show you.
他們終於承認你爸爸是無辜的 They finally saying your pops is innocent.
總算真相大白 Finally the truth.
你覺得卡南會因為我們看到他殺點唱機 You think Kanan's gonna try to come after us
找我們麻煩嗎 because we saw him kill Jukebox?
卡南找你了嗎 Has Kanan reached out to you?
沒有 不過你就一點都不擔心 No, but, I mean, aren't you a little worried
他會認為你有可能告發他 that he might try to kill us
而要殺我們嗎 because he thinks you might snitch on him?
你之前就出賣過他 You snitched on him before.
誰告訴你我出賣過卡南 Who told you I snitched on Kanan?
點唱機說的 Jukebox did.
就在你到之前 Before you got there.
卡南知道的 向警察告發我就等於自投羅網 Kanan knows reporting me to the police is reporting himself.
我有罪 我們是聯合犯罪 I'm guilty, we're guilty by association.
他完蛋 我們也完蛋 If he goes down, we go down.
懂了 Got it.
兒子 我知道 Look, son, I know what
內疚對一個人有什麼影響 guilt can do to a person.
它會把你吞噬 It eats at you until...
讓你變得人模鬼樣 Until you don't know who you are anymore.
發生在點唱機身上的事 But what happened to Jukebox,
不是你的錯 塔裡克 it ain't your fault, 'Riq.
我知道 I know.
謝謝你 老爸 Thanks, Dad.
咖啡機在哪裡
咖啡機
那咖啡機是傑米的
我扔掉了
你不用陪著我的 You know, you don't need to stay with me.
我沒事 I'm okay.
你差點被殺了
但我沒有
這事結束了
我不管 I don't care.
至少這周我都要盯著你 I'm keeping an eye on you for at least the rest of the week.
你要有個三長兩短 我不知道我會做出什麼來
你沒有權利拿自己當誘餌
我說過了
這是唯一能讓邁克認罪的方法 It was the only way Mike would confess.
而且像我說的 這事結束了 And like I said, it's over.
他已經死了 He's dead now.
謝天謝地
- 帕茲 - 什麼 - Paz. - What?
我很慶幸他死了 I'm glad he's dead.
我敢說你也這麼想 I bet you are too.
謝謝你搞定了聯邦調查局的內鬼 Yo, I got to thank you again for taking care of that Fed rat.
你一定在做什麼大事 Well, you must be doing some big business
不然就不會有這麼大的麻煩 to have that kind of heat on you.
你懂的 You know it.
他們一直都想抓我 They've been trying to catch me for a minute.
我很狡猾的 I'm slippery.
你老爸以前也和最大最壞的人 Yeah, well, your pop used to run with the biggest and the baddest
打過交道 too, you know.
你西西裡的家人會為你感到驕傲 Your Sicilian family would be proud.
我感到很驕傲 I'm proud.
不是吧 Get the fuck outta here.
我有西西裡人血統 I'm part Sicilian?
這就說得通了 我愛吃披薩 It makes sense. I eat the shit out of pizza.
我需要你幫個忙 湯米 Hey, I got a favor to ask you, Tommy.
我想見見你 I want to meet you.
我是說 面對面 I mean, in person.
特瑞斯 我有重罪案底 Teresi, I got felonies on my record.
我們唯一的見面機會就是我被銬上的時候 Only way I'm meeting you is if I'm in handcuffs.
聽著 他們 Listen, they, um,
他們會對直系親屬破例 they make exceptions for immediate family.
你要做的就是證明你是我兒子 All you gotta do is prove that you're my son.
我怎麼能證明 How am I gonna do that?
我也是剛剛知道而已 I only just found out.
都怪我媽 Fuckin' Ma.
你不能因為你媽媽把我 Listen, you can't blame your mother
從你生活中抹去而怪她 for trying to wipe me out of your life.
好嗎 我傷得她很深 All right? I hurt her real bad.
但這也不代表凱特說的 Now, that does not mean
關於我的事情都是真的 that everything Kate says about me is true.
但她有證據 But she's got proof.
我不是那種連自己兒子都不認的人 I am not the kind of guy who would deny his own son.
我不是那種人 That ain't me.
獄警來了 要掛了 CO's coming. Gotta go.
幹嘛呢 What's going on?
在打賭湯米今天會給我們帶來什麼惡戰 Takin' bets on what war Tommy's gonna get us into today.
他擺平了希梅內斯的爛攤子 Look, man, he came through with the Jimenez shit, though,
好吧 所以... right, so...
那也是他自己整出來的 Which he started.
和平的使者會受到祝福 Blessed are the peacemakers. Period.
我才不管是誰讓事態緩和的 I don't care who's responsible for the détente.
我就是為了毒品來的 I'm just here for the dope.
湯米最近的表現有點瘋狂 Tommy been acting real crazy lately,
如果事情能回到正軌上 我們也就無所謂了 but if shit go back to normal, we a'ight.
這就夠了 Yep, shonuff.
沒錯 You know, that's right.
只要貨沒問題 我就沒問題 As long as the weight is good, I'm good.
好的 很好 All right, cool.
貨今晚會到 Look, so the shipment comes in tonight,
湯米那邊沒問題 Tommy's straight.
一切都正常 好嗎 It's all good now. All right?
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.