Power

Power

Stáhnout Chinese Bg Code titulky

Série 3

Informace o verzi

power 2014 s03e10 1080p bluray x264-rovers
Komentář od stuqle046

Tagy

webdl
Zveřejněno: 2026-06-16
Stažení: 11
Pro sluchově postižené: No

Náhled titulků v jazyce Chinese Bg Code

Prvních 200 řádků.

《權欲》 前情提要 Previously on Power...

幽靈到底拿了你什麼東西 What did Ghost really take away from you?

我知道德雷告訴你別跟我混一塊 I know that Dre told you not to hang out with me,

但是他這傢伙的話向來不靠譜 but Dre be talking out both sides of his mouth.

我能看出你的潛力 朋友 I see potential in you, my friend...

有朝一日或許你能取代我 you could replace me.

這是什麼 What's this?

洛沃斯手下的東西 Belongs to Lobos's guy.

你辦公室的那個內鬼 Whoever the leak is at your office

就是用這個手機與他聯繫的 was calling him on that phone.

我們不能在一起 安吉 We can't be together, Angie.

這才是明智的決定 It's the right decision.

格雷格 我想自己已經習慣 Greg? I guess I'm used to people

別人在深夜消失了吧 disappearing in the middle of the night.

我就在這裡 I'm right here.

聯邦調查局最先進的紐扣錄音機 State-of-the-art FBI button recorder.

它能錄下方圓六米內的所有聲音 It's gonna record anything within a 20-foot radius.

諾克斯讓我確保錄音裡錄到你的名字 Knox wants to make sure you're mentioned on the tape.

不能提到我 一次都不行 I cannot be mentioned, not once.

湯米和我都不能涉案 Neither Tommy nor I can be incriminated

否則交易就取消 in any way, or the deal is off.

幽靈告訴我 他要幹掉米蘭 Ghost just told me he's gonna take out Milan.

他正借魯伊斯之手去幹 He's using Ruiz to do it.

我知道你和魯伊斯有個計劃 I know you had a plan with Ruiz.

魯伊斯都告訴我了 然後我捅死了他 Ruiz told me about it, right before I stabbed him.

湯米 屍體在哪 Tommy, where's the body?

我把它丟在了長島高速路底下 It's under the fuckin' L.I.E., where I left it.

如果我們要殺掉米蘭 就讓我來做主 If we're gonna do this, kill Milan, I call the shots.

# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town

# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # I just come from the poorest part

# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life

# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down

# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard

# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it

# 路途從未一帆風順 # I never took a straight path nowhere

# 生活永遠滿載變數 # Life's full of twists and turns, bumps and bruises

# 汲取教訓才能活下去 # I live, I learn

# 我來自車水馬龍高樓林立的大城市 # I'm from that city full of yellow cabs and skyscrapers

# 這裡物慾橫流 沒錢寸步難行 # It's hard to get a start in these parts without paper

# 我生長在與天堂一街之隔的地獄裡 # Homey, I grew up in hell, a block away from heaven

# 每十五分鐘就能賣出七克粉 # That corner every 15 minutes, they moving seven

# 超純濃度 封上包裝 流向市場 # Pure snow, bag it, then watch it go

# 已選擇的職業 預料中的打擊 # Occupational options, get some blow or some hos

# 毒丸藥雨之中 學說唱或是偷搶 # Shoot the ball or the strap, learn to rap or to jack

# 那又怎樣 趁現在 # Fuck it, man, in the meantime

# 再來一打藥 # Go head and pump a pack

# 這是我的王者節奏 邦德之力 # This my regal, royal flow, my James Bond bounce

# 我的零零七范兒 # That 007, that's 62 on my count

# 我是潛行的騙子 在被子下甜言蜜語 # I'm an undercover liar, I lie under the covers

# 看著女人的眼睛 說著寶貝我愛你 # Look a bitch in the eyes and tell her, baby, I love ya

# 你是我的靈感 你是我的動力 # You're my inspiration, you're my motivation

# 是我無畏前行的勇氣 # You're the reason that I'm moving with no hesitation

# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town

# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # Yeah, I just come from the poorest part

# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life

# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down

權欲

# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard

第三季第十集

# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it

拜託 魯伊斯 你他媽去哪了 Come on, Ruiz, where the fuck are you?

該死 我是格雷格 諾克斯 Shit. Greg Knox.

什麼 在哪 What? Where?

抱歉 長官 警方正在調查案發現場 Sorry, sir, this is an active police crime scene.

恐怕這不屬於您的管轄範圍 I don't think you have jurisdiction.

趕緊給我滾開 Move the fuck away from me.

沒關係 沒關係 Hey, it's all right, it's all right,

讓他過去吧 就是多虧了這混蛋 let him through. This asshole's the reason

我們才要跑到這裡來受凍 we're out here freezing our ball sacks off.

我查了魯伊斯的檔案 Ran Ruiz's file.

據說他已經成了聯邦證人 Said he turned federal witness.

不知道他想供出誰 Who the hell was he gonna snitch out?

費利佩·洛沃斯集團 Felipe Lobos cartel.

天啊 他不是應該加入證人保護計劃嗎 Jesus. Man, he should've been in WITSEC...

買輛越野車 shopping for Wranglers

定居在內布拉斯加之類的什麼鬼地方 in "Bumfuckistan," Nebraska, somewhere.

是啊 但現在誰都去不了那麼遠的地方了 Yeah, but we were all out of tickets to "Bumfuckistan."

他的交易取消了 就當不了證人 His deal got pulled. I had to kick him.

所以證人保護計劃行不通 WITSEC wasn't an option.

我已經想盡所有辦法了 I did officially everything I could do.

介意我看一下嗎 You mind?

請便 Be my guest.

你最好趕緊祈禱 Tell you what, you better officially pray

這件事不要傳出去 to whatever god you pissed off this doesn't leak

否則你別想再找線人了 or you'll never see another CI again.

看夠了嗎 Hey, look, you seen enough?

我得替你收拾爛攤子了 I gotta start cleaning up your shit show.

我已經得到我想要的東西了 謝了 Yeah, I think I got all I need. Thanks.

這些聯調局的蠢貨 Feds. Fuckin' idiots.

幹嘛 傑米 What do you want, Jamie?

有人指控我或湯米 Is there an indictment coming against me or Tommy

謀殺費利佩·洛沃斯嗎 for the murder of Felipe Lobos?

開什麼玩笑 Are you serious?

是不是魯伊斯誣陷我 Something about Ruiz making up lies about me

好和你們的人做交易 to make a deal with your people?

我壓根沒聽說過 I haven't heard anything

這之類的事情 about anything like that.

洛沃斯一死 我們就沒必要保護魯伊斯了 We had to burn Ruiz because Lobos died.

他的交易取消了 從那之後 He lost his deal. I don't think anyone's

應該沒人再跟他聯繫了 been in contact with him since.

為什麼突然問我這些 Why are you asking me this now?

因為我不相信你跟我說的話 安吉拉 Because I don't trust that you would tell me, Angela.

你不相信我 You don't trust me?

為了我自身的利益 我會保護好你的 I'll protect you because it's in my own best interest.

你可以相信這一點 You can trust that.

我會打聽一下魯伊斯 I'll ask about Ruiz,

然後告訴你結果 I'll let you know what I find out.

再見 傑米 Good-bye, Jamie.

我是... 可以說英語嗎 I... Habla Inglés?

你好 對 Hi, uh, yeah,

我是FBI探員格雷格裡·諾克斯 this is FBI Special Agent Gregory Knox.

之前有人告訴米格爾·桑多瓦爾 I, uh, wanted to speak with the agent who gave

費利佩·洛沃斯會在曼哈頓出席會議 Miguel Sandoval a tip of a Felipe Lobos

我想找一下那個人 meeting in Manhattan a little while back.

我想問一下 I just wanted to get to the source

消息的來源 of the information.

好像是裡維拉探員 Yeah, I think maybe a... Agent Rivera.

我明白 No, I know.

一定有好多探員姓裡維拉 There must be a million Agent Riveras.

如果你能幫忙找一下 If you could just find out, get back to me

然後盡快告訴我 那就太好... as soon as possible, that would be...

對 對 是我的號碼 Yeah, yeah, great, that's my number.

好的 Okay.

你打算什麼時候告訴我魯伊斯的事 When were you gonna tell me about Ruiz?

傑裡 我知道事情看起來很糟糕 Jerry, I know this looks bad.

我剛剛還在戴維斯的辦公室幫你說話 I'm in Davis's office defending you,

結果你早就去過案發現場了 and then I come to find out you were already at the crime scene.

我看了電話 你沒找過我 I checked my phone, no call from you.

我一得到消息就馬上趕過去了 I went straight there when I found out.

我... 對 我應該先通知你 我明白了 I... yes, I should've called you. I, I see that now.

戴維斯覺得這是你的責任 Davis thinks that this is your fault,

我也沒反駁 and I don't disagree.

不管你取消保護魯伊斯是對是錯 Okay, whether or not that you had to kick Ruiz,

如果他是因為轉為證人遭到報復而死 if his murder was a retaliation to him turning witness,

那你和我的職業生涯可就徹底完蛋了 then your career and mine is fucked with ten dicks running.

如果你在私下調查魯伊斯 If you've been running Ruiz off the books,

最好趕緊拿出些成果來 you better have something great.

或許這是我們倆的唯一希望了 May be the only thing that saves us both.

嘿 哥們 Hey. Hey, man, um...

嗯 我能去你那裡談談嗎 yeah, uh, can we meet up at your place?

對 有急事 Yeah, uh, it's urgent.

這麼說你不知道錄到了什麼 So, you don't know what's on the tape?

我不確定 但除非錄音機內存用完了 Well, I'm not sure, but unless the recording time ran out,

裡面有湯米殺了魯伊斯的證據 Tommy killed Ruiz.

真該死 Ohh. Shit, man.

這下我們有利益衝突了 Now we got a conflict of interest.

我現在還是湯米的律師 I'm still Tommy's lawyer.

普羅科特 少跟我扯淡 Proctor, don't give me that shit.

是我雇的你 I pay you.

沒錯 但我出庭是為他辯護的 Yeah, but I'm on the court record for him,

而這份錄音是能將他送入監獄的證據 and that tape is evidence that could help send him to jail,

是你協助製造的證據 evidence that you helped fabricate.

錄音中的對話內容 普羅科特 The conversations on that tape, Proctor,

可能會把我牽扯進多項犯罪 could implicate me in multiple felonies,

所以湯米的利益也就是我的利益 so Tommy's best interest is in my best interest!

你能確定錄音裝置在諾克斯手上嗎 Are you even sure Knox has the device?

我什麼都確定不了 I mean, I can't be sure of anything,

而且安吉拉要求... 也是我請她這麼做的 and Angela claims... Because I asked her...

不要干預未決的指控 to not know of any pending indictment.

信任那個美國陸軍協會的瓦爾迪茲 You know how I feel about

你知道我是什麼態度 you trusting AUSA Valdez.

她是你女朋友 我知道 但是 She's your girlfriend, I... but...

她現在的身份已經不是我女朋友了 What she is is no longer my girlfriend anymore, okay?

她和諾克斯探員重歸於好了 She's back with Agent Knox.

連這事你都搞砸了 So you fucked that up too?

不如你幹脆 You know, maybe you could just

群發消息告訴大家 start a group text to keep us all informed

你搞砸了多少事吧 of your fuck-ups, you know?

好吧 Okay.

如果那份錄音出現了 我會截下來 If that recording surfaces I'll get it excluded,

畢竟這屬於非法證據 但是 since it's totally illegal, but...

萬一在法庭上公開播放 once it's played in open court,

湯米最終一定會因魯伊斯的事入獄 Tommy's eventually going to jail for doing Ruiz.

警察會想盡辦法 製造證據給他定罪 The cops, they'll create the evidence to convict him.

如果你也牽涉其中 And if you're on there...

你就完了 you're going down.

你不會真的要吃這個吧 You aren't actually gonna eat that, are you?

相信我 我吃過更難吃的 Oh, trust me, I've eaten worse.

甩掉了洛沃斯的案子 Now that we're free of Lobos,

我現在得開始忙活 I gotta work on everything else

桌子上的那一大堆別的東西了 that's been piling up on my desk.

我要在明天開庭前準備... I got about... pffft... ten witnesses to prep

十個證人的證詞 before court tomorrow.

說到證人 魯伊斯出什麼事了 Speaking of witnesses, what ever happened to Ruiz?

問題就在這了 沒有洛沃斯就沒有交易 That was it. No Lobos, no deal.

我覺得那些現在都不重要了 I guess none of that matters now.

什麼 為什麼 What? Why?

你沒聽說嗎 You didn't hear?

偉大的維波拉 魯伊斯已經去到生命的彼岸了 The great Vibora Ruiz slithered to the other side overnight.

什麼 What?

在長島市的一輛失竊車輛裡找到了他 Found him in a stolen car in Long Island City.

沒有目擊者 沒有證據 什麼線索都沒有 No witnesses, no evidence, nothin'.

來一口嗎 Want a bite?

不用了 謝謝 I'm good, thanks.

光聽小道消息就飽了嗎 Just the tip?

人渣雙胞胎的事 You could say "I told you so"

你可以說"我早就和你說過" about the Douchebag Twins.

真的嗎 好吧 我早就和你說過 Oh, can I? Okay, well, I told you so.

他們在自己的夜店裡賣毒品 I just can't believe that they'd be selling drugs

真是難以置信 in their own nightclub.

More Chinese Bg Code subtitles for Power

Komentáře

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left