Power

Power

Stáhnout Chinese Bg Code titulky

Série 3

Informace o verzi

power 2014 s03e04 1080p bluray x264-rovers
Komentář od stuqle046

Tagy

webdl
Zveřejněno: 2026-06-16
Stažení: 12
Pro sluchově postižené: No

Náhled titulků v jazyce Chinese Bg Code

Prvních 179 řádků.

權欲 前情提要 Previously on Power...

等我能站起來就沒事了 I'll be all right when I get back on my feet.

把藥遞給我 Pass me them pills.

所以是你告訴緝毒警搬到華盛頓 So you told Jukebox to move to D.C.

並且接受真實的自己 and accept who she really is?

那可能就是她如此敬重你的原因 It's probably why she looks up to you so much.

你在我眼前殺了兩個人 You killed two people right in front of me.

我想我還是走吧 I think I should walk away.

我們這可是在討論一份工作 We're talking about one job here.

不論你想幹什麼 我都要加入 Well, whatever you got going, I want in on it.

我們給你的貨被摻假了 The drugs we gave you have been stepped on.

我需要你糾正錯誤 I need you to right this wrong.

我和凱倫·巴西特會面了 I had a meeting with Karen Bassett.

她想把我的一家夜店 She's interested in putting one of my clubs

放在她新開的酒店裡 in a new space she's opening.

我知道你擅長經營夜店 I know you can run a club,

可詹姆斯·聖帕特裡克是誰 but who is James St. Patrick?

唯一能夠證實聖帕特裡克是經銷商的人 The only other person who could confirm that St. Patrick

就是比沃拉·魯伊斯 is the distributor is Vibora Ruiz.

我希望也許你能利用你們緝毒局的人脈 I was hoping maybe you could use some of your DEA contacts,

幫我找到他 help me find him.

好吧 All right.

他們說塔裡克帶槍去了學校 They're saying Tariq brought a gun to school.

這支槍被登記在安吉拉·巴爾德斯的名下 The gun is registered to an Angela Valdes.

我的孩子絕不會再去那個賤人家了 My kids won't be staying at that bitch's house again.

塔莎 Tasha.

很高興你們倆相處這麼愉快 I'm glad you two are getting along so well together.

我們把事情都安排好了 We're getting shit set up.

我想知道幽靈的事你打算怎麼辦 I want to know what you are doing about Ghost.

洛沃斯殺了我們的狗 湯米 Lobos killed our dog, Tommy.

下次不是你就是我了 Next time it's gonna be you or me.

我們不會有事的 Nothing's gonna happen to us.

# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town

# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # I just come from the poorest part

# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life

# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down

# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard

# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it

# 路途從未一帆風順 # I never took a straight path nowhere

# 生活永遠滿載變數 # Life's full of twists and turns, bumps and bruises

# 汲取教訓才能活下去 # I live, I learn

# 我來自車水馬龍高樓林立的大城市 # I'm from that city full of yellow cabs and skyscrapers

# 這裡物慾橫流 沒錢寸步難行 # It's hard to get a start in these parts without paper

# 我生長在與天堂一街之隔的地獄裡 # Homey, I grew up in hell, a block away from heaven

# 每十五分鐘就能賣出七克粉 # That corner every 15 minutes, they moving seven

# 超純濃度 封上包裝 流向市場 # Pure snow, bag it, then watch it go

# 已選擇的職業 預料中的打擊 # Occupational options, get some blow or some hos

# 毒丸藥雨之中 學說唱或是偷搶 # Shoot the ball or the strap, learn to rap or to jack

# 那又怎樣 趁現在 # Fuck it, man, in the meantime

# 再來一打藥 # Go head and pump a pack

# 這是我的王者節奏 邦德之力 # This my regal, royal flow, my James Bond bounce

# 我的零零七范兒 # That 007, that's 62 on my count

# 我是潛行的騙子 在被子下甜言蜜語 # I'm an undercover liar, I lie under the covers

# 看著女人的眼睛 說著寶貝我愛你 # Look a bitch in the eyes and tell her, baby, I love ya

# 你是我的靈感 你是我的動力 # You're my inspiration, you're my motivation

# 是我無畏前行的勇氣 # You're the reason that I'm moving with no hesitation

# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town

# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # Yeah, I just come from the poorest part

# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life

# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down

權欲

# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard

第三季第四集

# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it

校長那邊的事你都處理好了嗎 So did you take care of everything with the, uh, principal?

我每周都會去學校做幾天志願者 I'm gonna be volunteering at the school a couple days a week,

塔裡克的心理治療明天開始 and Tariq starts therapy tomorrow.

我在想 他們會問他什麼樣的問題 Yeah, I wonder what kind of questions they're gonna ask him.

我不知道 I don't know,

不過 我會保證他知道哪些問題不該回答 but I'll make sure that he knows which ones not to answer.

對了 心理醫生的辦公室在城鎮的另一端 Oh, the therapist's office is across town.

我能送他過去 不過你得接他回來 I can take him, but I'm gonna need you to pick him up.

明天不行 Can't tomorrow.

夜店有個重要的會議 我不能更改時間 Got a big meeting about the club that I can't reschedule.

你得讓塔裡克知道他在你生活中的重要性 Tariq needs to know that he's a priority in your life.

養活你和孩子們很重要啊 Providing for you and the kids is a priority,

所以我不能錯過這次會議 which is why I can't miss the meeting.

孩子們很感激你為他們做的一切 The kids appreciate all that you do for them,

但你也得時不時的 but you need to show your face around here

過來露個面吧 every once in a while.

如果不讓他們來我這兒 我該怎麼見他們 And if they can't come here, how am I supposed to see them?

只要不是在安吉拉家裡 You can see them any time you want

你想什麼時候見他們都行 as long as it ain't at Angela's.

我可不想雷娜帶個該死的彈簧刀回來 I don't need Raina coming home with a fucking switchblade.

傑米 對不起 Jamie, I'm so sorry.

這都是我的錯 This is all my fault.

我最不想做的事就是 The last thing I'd ever want to do

讓你的孩子遠離你 is keep you away from your kids.

木已成舟了 安琪 What's done is done, Ange.

現在只有想辦法解決這些問題才是 Just got to figure out a way to make it all work.

你願意再讓孩子們過來嗎 Are you comfortable with the kids coming back here?

當然願意了 Yeah, of course I am.

你犯了個錯誤 安琪 You made a mistake, Ange.

我是說 以後不能再這樣了 I mean, it won't happen again.

不 不會了 No, it won't.

帕茲今晚過來用晚餐 Paz is coming over for dinner tonight.

要我取消掉嗎 You want me to cancel?

發生了這麼多的事 貌似現在時機不佳 It just seems like bad timing with everything that's going on.

不 不 不用取消 No, no, don't cancel.

這對你來說很重要 所以 It's important to you, so...

對我也很重要 it's important to me.

謝謝你 傑米 Thank you, Jamie.

靠 爽 Oh, fuck yeah.

靠 Oh, fuck.

爽 Yeah.

爽 爽 Yeah. Yeah.

你給塔莎打個電話 I want you to call Tasha.

安排見個面 Set up a meet.

我需要她簽一些書面文件 I need her to sign some paperwork.

那天晚上和塔裡克聊的怎麼樣 Hey, how did things go with Tariq the other night?

他沒來 He didn't show.

幽靈倒是來了 Ghost did.

又是幽靈的把戲 Another Ghost trick.

你沒動手 You didn't do it?

我以為我是去和塔裡克碰面的 I thought I was gonna be hooping with Tariq.

我他媽的又沒帶槍 I didn't have my fucking piece on me.

要不換個方式吧 Maybe there's another way.

什麼方式 What would that be?

比如說 你可以 Like, maybe you could...

雇人 hire somebody.

我不知道 I don't know.

這樣事情會變得簡單一點啊 Just might make things a little easier, you know?

上次我們外包給牙買加人去辦的事 Last time we outsourced to the Jamaicans,

結果不是太好 shit didn't go over well.

再說了 洛沃斯說了讓我去做 Besides, Lobos told me to do it.

那你最好去做 Then I guess you better do it.

但現在不行 But not right now.

我得去見一下韓國人 I got to meet with the Koreans.

他們準備好付錢了 They're ready to pay us.

還有卡拉漢神父 So is Father Callahan.

他說他的唱詩班已經賣掉一半貨了 He said that his choir boys already sold half of their shit.

我們的貨很搶手的 寶貝 Our product's like a sore dick, baby.

這你可否認不了 You can't beat it.

回來再和你說 寶貝 I'll talk to you later, baby.

18號大街女性健康診所 18th Street Women's Wellness Clinic.

我是雷切爾 請問有什麼可以幫到您的嗎 This is Rachel. How can I help you?

你好 我想預約掛號 Yeah, hi, I'd like to schedule an appointment.

或者 Or, um...

過來討論一下我的選擇 come in and discuss my options.

鑽石的轉移時間比我們想象的要早 The ice is gonna be on the move sooner than expected.

我們明天就動手 We got to do the lick tomorrow.

阿野 你負責入口的可變點 Dirt, you're running point on entry

除掉無聲警報 and handling the silent alarm.

阿鍵 你來控制人群 Critical, you're gonna be holding down the crowd.

誰敢出頭就給我開槍打 Light up anyone who gives you shit.

我們可沒時間讓他們頂嘴 We don't have time for folks mouthing off,

我也不想留人質 and I don't want any hostages.

他們總是拖後腿 They always fuck shit up.

醫生 你負責打砸搶 Doc, you're gonna be smashing and grabbing.

好 沒問題 Pssh. No doubt.

青蛙 你 Frog, you...

這個黑鬼是誰 Who's this nigga?

是家人 青蛙 Family, Frog.

這裡有很多小道 以防事情搞砸了 This has all the back roads in case things go sideways.

既然伍奇已經掛了 Yeah, well since Wookie got popped,

誰來拿鑽石 who's snatching the ice?

- 我來 - 行嗎 - I am. - Don't know about that.

我們可不想讓大猩猩搞砸我們的行動 We don't need no gimpanzee fucking up our shit.

你說話注意點 小子 Watch your mouth, nigga.

你根本就不知道你在和誰說話 You have no idea who you talking to.

你們都給我閉嘴 Y'all both can shut the fuck up.

第五個人是誰由我來決定 I decide who the fifth man's gonna be.

回去吧 Go home.

保持聯繫 I'll be in touch.

警官 我雖沒完全恢復 但拿槍不成問題 Juke, I ain't 100%, but I can hold a gun.

你確定 You sure about that?

我要把你派過去 我就得確定 I send you in there, I need to know

你到時候不會掉鏈子 you ain't gonna juke that trigger.

我看你現在連手槍都打不了 I bet you can't even jerk off yet.

給我一支槍 Hey, get me a piece.

我想出去先打幾槍練練手 I want to go out back, squeeze off a few rounds.

你沒聽懂她的意思 You not hearing her right.

要是緝毒警進來了怎麼辦 What if Jukebox comes in?

到時候讓我來解決就行了 Let me worry about that.

緝毒警說你打不了手槍 Jukebox don't think you can jerk off.

是這樣嗎 Is she right?

想得美 小子 Nah, son.

不是讓你上的 You ain't about to smash.

得用手才行 This is about your hands.

More Chinese Bg Code subtitles for Power

Komentáře

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left