Prvních 184 řádků.
權欲 第五季第07集
《Unstable》by Janine
權欲 前情回顧 Previously on Power...
我想讓你把這個給湯米·伊根 I want you to give this to Tommy Egan.
否則獄警威廉姆斯的事 Or else what really happened to Marshal Williams
就會變成公共信息 is gonna become public information.
走了 聖帕特裡克 Rusty. Let's go, St. Patrick.
離我兒子遠點 Stay away from my fucking son.
托馬斯·帕特裡克·特瑞斯 他給我冠了他的姓 Thomas Patrick Teresi. He gave me his fucking name.
他想把你從我身邊奪走 He wanted to take you from me.
別再出現在我面前 媽 Stay the fuck away from me, Ma.
我還不知道你還有個女人 Hmm, I didn't know you had a lady.
我不認為她是我的女人 I wouldn't call her my lady.
我可以當你的情人或你的律師 只能選一個 I can either be your lover or your lawyer, but not both.
你會接我的案子嗎 Will you take my case?
我怎麼相信你 How do I trust you?
你還愛我嗎 Do you still love me?
我想讓你見見阿爾豐斯 I'd like for you to meet Alphonse.
他是我新的社區聯絡人 He's our new community liaison.
我們一定要保全他 We got to make sure that he's kept whole.
但現在我上級的指令是 But right now the orders from my superiors
讓你們倆走 are to let the two of you go.
- 留下迭戈 - 想讓你哥哥失蹤 - Keep Diego. - You want your brother gone,
你自己動手 you do it yourself.
迭戈知道是你給他下的套 Diego knows you set him up.
放下槍 Put the fucking gun down.
我告訴過你不要跟幽靈乾了吧 I thought I told you to stop working with Ghost.
我要你把詹森·米契奇除掉 I need you to take out Jason Micic.
你幫我做點事 If you do something for me.
迭戈·希梅內斯 Diego Jimenez.
- 那把槍被偷了 - 你在對警察撒謊 - That gun was stolen. - You're lying to the police.
我看見你把槍放在了保險櫃 I watched you put that gun in the safe.
殺死雷蒙德·瓊斯的子彈 The bullet that killed Raymond Jones
其彈道軌跡和我們在塔莎·聖帕特裡克的槍完全匹配 matches the ballistics we ran on Tasha St. Patrick's gun,
巴爾德斯隱瞞了報告 and Valdes fucking buried the report.
他們認為你偷我的槍殺了雷雷 They think you stole my gun and killed Ray Ray,
她在幫你陷害我 and she's helping you to frame me for it.
塔莎 我不想讓你擔心 我會查出一些東西 Tasha, I don't want you to worry. I'll figure something out.
我會讓特裡·西爾弗為我撒謊的 I'm gonna ask Terry Silver to lie for me.
- 他為什麼會那樣做 - 因為他愛我 - Why would he do that? - Because he loves me.
他比以前的你更愛我 More than you ever did.
貌似塔莎認為她拿捏住西爾弗了 Tasha seems to think she's got Silver on lock.
希望她是對的 Let's hope for all our sake's she's right.
我了解他 我不確定他會為她撒謊 I know him. I'm not so sure he's ready to lie for her.
這樣做確實不符合他的判斷力 It would be against his better judgment if he did,
但是愛情中的人啊 but when people are in love...
總是會犯錯 They make bad decisions.
你會幫我嗎 Well, you're going to back me up, right?
你要我犯偽證罪 You're asking me to commit perjury?
在證人席上撒謊 To lie on the stand?
如果我被抓 就會失去執照 還會坐牢 If I'm caught, I could lose my license and go to jail.
你還在保護詹姆斯 You're still protecting James.
我為什麼要替他冒險 Why would I put myself at risk for him?
- 特裡 求你了 你別 - 你還愛著他 - Terry, please, you don't... - You're still in love with him.
都這麼久了 你求我恰恰證明了這一點 After all this time, you asking me to do this is proof of that.
- 不 我沒有 - 那就去舉報他 塔莎 - No, I don't. - Then you have got to turn him in, Tasha.
要不我來 穿上外套 我們現在去警局 Or I will. Get your coat. We're going to the police, now.
詹姆斯沒有殺雷蒙德·瓊斯 Look, James didn't kill Raymond Jones.
是塔裡克乾的 Tariq did.
所以我才要你撒謊 That's why I'm asking you to lie.
來救我的兒子 To save my son.
你一直在欺騙我 You've been lying to me this whole time?
- 你說是你幹的 - 我只是想保護塔裡克 - You said you did it. - I was trying to protect Tariq.
我想 如果沒人知道 I thought that if no one knew,
說不定我可以想出解決辦法 that maybe I could figure it out,
但現在我知道我需要幫助 特裡 but now I know I need help, Terry.
我需要 I need
你的幫助 your help.
塔裡克最好趕快去自首 The best solution is for Tariq to turn himself in.
他們不會以一級謀殺起訴他的 They would never charge him with the first degree.
我們可以爭取以少年犯罪論處 We could try for juvenile delinquent status...
特裡 不 Terry, no!
塔裡克是個好孩子 他有遠大前程 Tariq is a good kid. He has a bright future,
我們都知道 他是個黑小夥兒 and you know as well as I do, he's a young black man.
警察和體制會把他生吞活剝的 The police and the system would eat him alive.
你能幫我嗎 Will you do this for me?
求你了 Please?
我需要你 I need you.
我需要你 I need you.
求你了 Please.
好吧 All right.
謝謝 Thank you.
你知道他們這樣多久了嗎 So did you know how long this been going on between them?
她沒告訴我 只說他是她的律師 She didn't tell me, she just said he was her lawyer.
我們又不是閨蜜 We're not girlfriends, exactly.
我知道這很令人驚訝 她和西爾弗 I know it's a surprise, her and Silver.
但你在意這件事是因為案子 But do you care because of the case,
還是因為塔莎呢 or do you care because of Tasha?
無關塔莎 而是塔裡克 It's not about Tasha. It's about Tariq.
如果她的感情救了塔裡克 那就這樣吧 If her relationship saves Tariq, then so be it.
對我和塔莎沒什麼影響 Doesn't change me and Tasha,
當然也不會影響咱們倆 and it certainly doesn't change me and you.
我害怕 I'm scared.
我以為我們已經解決好了 對不起我錯了 I thought we had this handled. I'm sorry I was wrong.
謝謝你嘗試救塔裡克 Thank you for trying to help Tariq out.
謝謝你為我做這麼多 Thank you for doing this for me.
我這麼做是為了讓我自己不進監獄 I did it for myself, to stay out of jail.
也為了塔裡克 And for Tariq.
為了雷娜 And Raina.
也是為了你 And yeah, for you, too.
我們開始的時候 我就沒想過我們會落得這般下場 When we started, I never thought we'd end up here.
我洗手不幹了 這輩子都不幹了 I'm out of the game, okay? The whole life is done.
皇后區兒童扶助計劃就是我現在唯一的事業 The Queens Child Project is the only hustle I got going.
你洗得越乾淨 我就變得越髒 The cleaner you get, the dirtier I become.
我過去起訴罪犯 現在自己卻成了罪犯 I was prosecuting criminals. Now, I am one.
我感覺很不好 傑米 I feel so wrong, Jamie.
但是為了正當的理由 是吧 Hey, but it's for the right reason, you know?
我們已經走了這麼遠 要撐下去 安吉 We've come this far. We've got to see it through, Angie.
他們不會放過我的 They're gonna come for me.
清算我做過的一切 For everything I've done.
來 Come here.
有我在 I got you.
有我在 I got you.
我該離你遠點 I should stay away from you.
我們應該離彼此遠遠的 We should all stay away from each other.
或許我們就該在一起 我們在一起 Or we should stick together. We stick together,
一切都會好的 是吧 nothing will go wrong, okay?
你對塔裡克的支持證明了你自己 You proved yourself, standing with Tariq.
我只是問問 我需要向你證明自己 I'm just asking. I need to prove myself to you.
我好想你 I missed you.
如果我們可以證明詹姆斯·聖帕特裡克 If we can prove James St. Patrick
殺了雷蒙德·瓊斯警官 killed Officer Raymond Jones,
我們就能用上反詐騙腐敗組織集團犯罪法 we can expand the RICO.
布蘭卡正在讓曼哈頓區的檢察官 Blanca is having the Manhattan district attorney
申請大陪審團聽證 move forward with a grand jury hearing.
她會讓特裡·西爾弗作為目擊證人出庭 She's having Terry Silver subpoenaed as a witness
讓他證實塔莎·聖帕特裡克所說的槍在保險櫃裡一事 to corroborate Tasha St. Patrick's gun in the closet story.
在她的女兒和瓊斯警官被殺之後 It's pretty convenient that she reported her gun missing
上報槍支遺失 也太方便了 after both her daughter and Officer Jones were murdered.
好 可能她上報槍支遺失 Okay, yes, it's possible she reported it missing
是為了通過處理掉作案槍支 掩蓋他們的行蹤 to cover their tracks after getting rid of the murder weapon,
但我們還是沒有任何證據 but we still have no proof they did anything.
我們還需要有力的證據 Yeah, and we still need hard evidence to prove
證實詹姆斯·聖帕特裡克是販毒團夥的首領 that James St. Patrick is the shot caller of a criminal drug enterprise.
怪不得他們叫他幽靈 No wonder they call him Ghost.
我想看安吉拉被捕的樣子 I want Angela's head on a wall.
我在想象著安吉拉發現自己被起訴後 Oh, God, I am picturing Angela's face
會是什麼表情 when she finds out she's being indicted.
這他媽給了我 That just gets me fucking...
搞垮詐騙腐敗組織集團的快感 ...excited to prosecute this RICO.
打住 小白臉 Okay, hold up, snowflake,
你把安吉拉也劃進這個案子裡了 you're including Angela in on this RICO?
你真認為她是 You actually think that she's part
聖帕特裡克犯罪團夥的一分子 of St. Patrick's criminal organization?
你開玩笑吧 她可是他們的"結締組織" Are you kidding me? She's the connective tissue in all of this.
她是聖帕特裡克的人 St. Patrick owns her.
所以他才能置身事外 That's how he keeps getting away with all this shit.
我們要一下起訴所有人 We'd get to charge everyone together,
而她則要和他一起坐辯護方的位置 and she'd be sitting at the defense table with him.
和布蘭卡聊過後 我們掌握了證據 And after talking to Blanca, we have evidence that Angela
安吉拉用達瑞爾的賬號刪除了 used Darryl's login to delete evidence
塔莎·聖帕特裡克案件的文件 out of Tasha St. Patrick's case file.
多諾萬 盯著安吉拉 Donovan, keep an eye on Angela.
我們已經有她妨礙司法公正的證據 We already have her for obstruction of justice,
但我們要看看 她牽涉的有多深 but we need to see just how deep her involvement goes.
馬和薩克斯 我要你們向特瑞斯施壓 Mak and Saxe, I want you to put the squeeze on Teresi.
自從他出獄後 就沒給我們提供過 Since becoming a free man, he hasn't given us anything
聖帕特裡克和伊根的資料 on St. Patrick and Egan.
好 Will do.
媽的 Fuck.
你們他媽的在我家附近出現 You motherfuckers show up in my neighborhood,
會害死我的 進來 快進來 you're gonna get me killed. Get in here, get in here.
特瑞斯夫人 別來無恙啊 Hey, Mrs. Teresi, how you feeling?
去你媽的 Go fuck yourself.
什麼事 What?
托馬斯·伊根有沒有提過 Did Thomas Egan ever mention a woman
一個叫安吉拉·巴爾德斯的女人 named Angela Valdes to you?
- 沒有 誰啊那是 - 他生意夥伴的前女友 - No, who is that? - His business partner's ex-girlfriend.
聯邦檢察官 A federal prosecutor.
他沒提過有檢察官參與進來 He never mentioned no lawyer broad.
- 為什麼這麼問 - 我們認為 - So why? - We think she's helping
她在幫助聖帕特裡克掩蓋一起謀殺 St. Patrick cover up a murder.
如果有可能 讓伊根談談這件事 Get Egan to talk about it if you can.
- 關於他們兩個的 - 一起謀殺嗎 - Implicate both of them. - A murder, right?
- 內容太少了吧 - 你很聰明 - That ain't much to go on. - You're smart.
你會搞明白的 You'll figure it out.
特瑞斯夫人 Mrs. Teresi.
我知道你出獄是為了我 I know you got out because of me.
但我死後 你就只剩這一個家人了 But do you really want to snitch on the only family
你真的要出賣他嗎 you're gonna have left when I'm gone?
- 你是我的家人 - 得了吧 - You're my family. - Oh, come on.
我又不是傻子 I'm not a fucking idiot.
湯米是你兒子 Tommy's your son.
對吧 Am I right?
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.