Prvních 200 řádků.
權欲 前情提要 Previously on "Power"...
我很高興你能加入我們團隊 --只是臨時的。 - I'd be glad to have you on the team. - It's only temporary
僅僅是在米蘭準備好再次銷貨之前而已 until Milan is ready to move again.
你告訴我幽靈的身份 You give me the identity of Ghost,
你我就永遠不用再見面了 and you and I will never have to see each other again.
轉移魯伊斯的文件嗎? --不,是費利佩.洛沃斯 - Transfer papers for Ruiz? - No, Felipe Lobos.
托馬斯,我能夠再次伸展羽翼了。 Thomas, I will be able to spread my wings again,
但這之前,我需要你幫我打開籠子。 but before that happens,I need your help opening the cage.
你做了什麼? --找牙買加人 - What did you do?- The Jamaicans.
不,你沒有去做。 - No! - You didn't do it,
所以我自己去雇傭了他們 so I hired them myself.
目標是誰? --詹姆斯.聖.帕特裡克 - Jamaican: Who's the target? - Holly: James St. Patrick.
詹姆斯,走。 我們來解決 James, go. We got this.
怎麼了? --是霍莉 - Ghost: What happened? - It was Holly.
洛沃斯讓我來殺你,他會殺了她 Lobos hired me to kill you,said he'd do her--
還有我,如果我不殺你的話。但是我還是沒有這麼做啊。 her and me if I didn't,but I still didn't do it.
我們要一起殺了洛沃斯 We got to kill Lobos... together.
一起 Together.
# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town
# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # I just come from the poorest part
# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life
# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down
# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard
# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it
# 路途從未一帆風順 # I never took a straight path nowhere
# 生活永遠滿載變數 # Life's full of twists and turns, bumps and bruises
# 汲取教訓才能活下去 # I live, I learn
# 我來自車水馬龍高樓林立的大城市 # I'm from that city full of yellow cabs and skyscrapers
# 這裡物慾橫流 沒錢寸步難行 # It's hard to get a start in these parts without paper
# 我生長在與天堂一街之隔的地獄裡 # Homey, I grew up in hell, a block away from heaven
# 每十五分鐘就能賣出七克粉 # That corner every 15 minutes, they moving seven
# 超純濃度 封上包裝 流向市場 # Pure snow, bag it, then watch it go
# 已選擇的職業 預料中的打擊 # Occupational options, get some blow or some hos
# 毒丸藥雨之中 學說唱或是偷搶 # Shoot the ball or the strap, learn to rap or to jack
# 那又怎樣 趁現在 # Fuck it, man, in the meantime
# 再來一打藥 # Go head and pump a pack
# 這是我的王者節奏 邦德之力 # This my regal, royal flow, my James Bond bounce
# 我的零零七范兒 # That 007, that's 62 on my count
# 我是潛行的騙子 在被子下甜言蜜語 # I'm an undercover liar, I lie under the covers
# 看著女人的眼睛 說著寶貝我愛你 # Look a bitch in the eyes and tell her, baby, I love ya
# 你是我的靈感 你是我的動力 # You're my inspiration, you're my motivation
# 是我無畏前行的勇氣 # You're the reason that I'm moving with no hesitation
# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town
# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # Yeah, I just come from the poorest part
# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life
# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down
# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard
# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it
湯米,你在外面睡了一夜? Tommy, you slept out here, man?
我很好。 --拿上鑰匙,兄弟。 - I'm all right. - Grab the keys, brother.
走吧,夥計,有我呢。 Come on, buddy, I got you.
拿鑰匙。 Get the keys.
湯米,在樓下的時候你還帶著呢。 Tommy, you just had them downstairs, man.
我知道我把它放在什麼地方了。--看看你褲子口袋 - I know that I got them somewhere. - Check your pant pocket.
來吧,你去洗個澡吧。 Come on. Let's get you cleaned up.
我去煮一壺咖啡 I'll put a pot of coffee on.
我們還有活要乾。 We got work to do.
走吧,夥計。 Come on, buddy.
我們應該用武裝部隊轉移洛沃斯 We should be transporting Lobos in an armored tank.
希梅內斯已經表示過 他們不害怕在美國領土上鬧事 The Jimenez have shown they're not afraid to strike on U.S. territory,
所以如何去阻止他們? so what's to stop them now?
傑裡,希梅內斯以為洛沃斯死了。 Jerry, the Jimenez think Lobos is dead.
不能讓這個屋子以外的人知道他還活著 Hardly anyone outside of this room knows he's alive.
大部隊轉移自身會引起注意。 A large transport will only call attention to itself.
那還有其他選擇嗎?我們避開主幹道。 - So what's the other option? - We stay off the main roads,
盡可能悄無聲息地行動 keep the move as quiet and inconspicuous as possible.
有能給我們用的民用車輛嗎? Is there a civilian vehicle we could use?
民用車輛? --有,聯邦監獄有一輛。 - A civilian vehicle? - Man: Yeah, the Bureau of Prisons
經過裝飾的秘密卡車用於囚徒轉移。 has an undercover van modified for prisoner transport.
後面能隱藏囚徒和我們的人 The rear conceals the prisoner and our personnel.
洛沃斯秘密地離開我們這 Lobos exits our facility confidentially.
他全程佩戴全球定位追蹤器 He wears a GPS tracker the entire operation.
這樣我們就始終都會知道他在哪? So we would know where he is at all times?
對,我們在這間房就可以追蹤到他。 Yeah, we can track him from this office.
你覺得這樣如何?多諾萬 How's that sit with you, Donovan?
如果我們要低調行事,那我需要一個我能信任的人在場 If we're doing this low-key, I need men I know I can trust on the ground.
無意冒犯 No offense.
諾克斯探員,讓兄弟們準備好 Agent Knox,get the fellas ready.
我要你領導此次行動。 --遵命,長官。 - I want you to run point. - Yes, sir.
我會處理好的。 --那就這麼定了。 - I'll handle it. - Then it's settled.
開始吧。 Let's get started.
I handled the coordination with Angling’s 在監獄管理局和聯邦警察間跟安格林手下的協作,我都處理好了。 people at the BOP and the FBI.
大家都會在這間會議室監督這次轉移 Everyone will monitor the transfer from our conference room.
某種程度上,我不太敢相信。 In a way, I can't believe it.
專案組差不多沒用了。 The task force is almost over.
我們把洛沃斯轉移到華盛頓,這一切就都過去了,對吧。 We transfer Lobos to D.C., and this is all behind us, right?
都過去了。 All behind us.
Hugo's got a crew I’m hook up with, 雨果有一夥人跟我聯繫
但我不知道有多少人 and I don't know how many guys.
他稱不上是個能通風報信的人 He's not what you'd call a communicator.
那你就按計劃去聯繫雨果的人 So you link up with Hugo's crew as planned.
我幫忙埋伏,接管越獄。 I'll help ambush them,take over the prison break.
洛沃斯不會知道什麼攻擊他的 Lobos won't know what hit him.
嗯,我們得全天脫離聯繫網 Yeah, well, we got to be off the grid all day.
凱特為了換取足夠的可卡因,會為我說謊 I mean, Katie lie for me in exchange for enough coke.
你有什麼不在場的證明? What you gonna do about an alibi?
我聽說你和安吉拉住在一起了。 I hear you're living with Angela now.
凱倫,我可以利用凱倫。 Karen. I could use Karen.
你包了個二奶,又找了個小三嗎? You already got a side bitch on your side bitch?
沒有,湯米,凱倫是投資人。她在哈德遜區有一處房產。 No, Tommy, Karen's an investor,who's got a property up on the Hudson.
,如果我去那裡過夜,那我就告訴安吉拉我去出差了。 If I stay there overnight, then I can just tell Angela I was away on a business trip.
很好。 Perfect.
洛沃斯失蹤那天你正好出城。 Nothing suspicious about Lobos going missing
這完全沒有什麼可懷疑的。 on the exact day you happen to be out of town.
湯米,你在聽嗎?安吉拉會相信我的。 Tommy, you listening?Angela will believe me.
你他媽的太肯定了。 You're so fucking sure about that.
等一下。 One second.
塔莎,你乍來了,你還好嗎? --乍了,我很好。 - What's up, Tasha? You good? - What's up? I'm good.
霍莉他媽的在什麼地方?我給你的女人發了一早上短信。 And where the hell is Holly? I've been texting your girl all morning.
怎麼。。。 --嘿,T - What the... - Hey, T.
我以為你倆再也不說話了。 --我們解決了一些問題 - I thought you two weren't talking. - We worked some shit out.
嗯 Mm-hmm.
這就解決了。 --是的 - Overnight. - Yeah.
到底怎麼回事? --事情是 - What the hell is going on? - Thing is...
我們在做一件非常大的事情。 --喲,喲,喲,湯米 - we got to do something real big, T. - Yo, yo, yo, Tommy.
我們沒必要把她摻和進來。 --你有更好的辦法嗎? - We don't need to involve her. - You got a better idea?
我們需要她,幽靈。 --要我幹嘛? - We need her, Ghost. - Need me for what?
嘿。 --Dean - Hey. - Dean.
- Qatari’s fine. 塔裡克怎麼樣? --他很好。 - How's Tarim?
三個男人在你們面前被殺。 Three men were killed right in front of you.
他什麼也沒看見。聽著,我很感激你做的這些。 He didn't see any of it. Look, I appreciate what you did.
真的,但是我明確說過不要跟著我。 I really do, but I gave you explicit instructions not to follow me.
好吧,當時我有預感,結果成真了。 Well, I had a hunch,and it paid off.
你和你兒子還活著都是因為我的預感。 You and your son are alive because of it.
再次表達我的感激之情。 And I appreciate it, once again.
想要殺你的人是不會因為我們失敗了他們一次攻擊就收手的。 Whoever tried to kill you won't stop because we thwarted one attempt.
現在你知道是誰了?你也知道他們為什麼要傷害你。 Now, you know who it was, and you know why they tried to hurt you.
如果再次發生,我別無選擇。 If it happens again,I won't have a choice.
我只能去官方求助。 --不會再發生了。 - I'll have to go to the authorities. - It won't happen again.
所以你計劃自己去解決? So you plan to handle it on your own?
聽著,Deam. Listen, Dean.
我的計劃是不跟你分享我的計劃。 My plan is to not share my plan with you.
不要再跟著我了,明白了嗎? Do not follow me again.Clear?
先生,很抱歉打擾您。 Sir, sorry to interrupt.
- Uh, Karen Basset’s here to see you. 凱倫.巴西特來見您了。 很好,我們馬上結束了。 - It's all good. We're done here.
你好,詹姆斯。 --你好,凱倫。 - Hello, James. - Hey, Karen.
感謝你過來。 --很榮幸。 - Thanks for coming in. - Pleasure.
你想說什麼? What did you want to talk about?
我想要問你 Um, I just wanted to ask you
是否願意把我們明天的特別會議 if you were willing to move our special meeting tomorrow
移到哈德遜河的奧德特。 --好啊。 - to, uh, the Odets on the Hudson. - Okay.
我只是想或許我可以花上一晚上時間 I just thought maybe I could spend the night,
從裡到外學習一下巴西特的經驗 。 learn the Basset experience from the inside out, you know?
了解你們的體系、運作方式 Understand your system and the way it works and...
我不知道,這樣我好確定我的最終想法。 I don't know,while I finalize my ideas.
你對待此事非常認真。 --必須的 - You're taking this seriously. - I have to.
我總是為將來做準備 I'm always looking towards the future.
你不是嗎? Aren't you?
不準帶電話,要不就完蛋了。 No phones.We're fucked if we got phones.
就算手機關著他們也能追蹤到的 You know they can track that shit even if it's off.
好,那天我們不帶手機 Okay, we ditch the phones for the day.
你還能一天都不跟夜店那邊聯繫啊,真讓人吃驚 I'm surprised that you could be disconnected from the club for that long.
湯米,趁你還沒割破手 - Tommy... - Uh, Tommy, can you please
拜託你用它吧 use this before you slice your hand open?
你知道嗎?我為什麼不在割破手之前用一下呢。 You know what, why don't I use this before I slice my hand?
還真好用啊。 --嗯 - That shit works. - Mm.
到那邊去 Get out of here.
看來,凱特為他作不在場證明了,為什麼不是霍莉? So Kate's gonna be his alibi?Why not Holly?
霍莉不行,塔莎。 Holly's a bad idea, Tash.
怎麼了?他們分手了嗎? Tasha: What happened?They break up?
她跟他說孩子的事了。他就失常了,是吧。 She told him about the baby.He fucked it up, right?
所以他才給你打了電話。 That's why he called you.
他沒說什麼,他不想談。 He didn't say much.He didn't want to talk about it.
這下她肯定不會留著孩子了。 She's definitely not gonna keep it now.
我好內疚。是我讓她告訴他的。 I feel bad.I told her to tell him.
難怪她不回我短信。 No wonder she's not texting me back.
塔莎,他今晚能待在這裡嗎? Ghost: Look, Tash,can he crash here tonight?
要是他走了,恐怕我們明天就會發現他在歐瑪麗餐廳對著日出敬酒, If he leaves, I'm afraid we're gonna find him toasting to the sunrise
你懂的。 at O'Malley's, you know this.
行嗎?謝謝。 All right? Thank you.
太晚了,我得走了。 I got to go. Running late.
安吉拉在等你? Angela expecting you?
這是計劃的一部分,塔莎。 Part of the plan, Tasha.
全都是計劃的一部分。晚安,T All part of the plan.Good night, T.
晚安,湯米。 --晚安,幽靈。 - Good night, Tommy. - Night, Ghost.
塔莎,還有吃的嗎? - Hey, Tash, got any more food?
又來這一套,幽靈。 Usual shit, Ghost!
讓我來收拾爛攤子 Leaving me with the mess.
塔莎 Tommy: Tasha.
嘿 Hey.
嘿 Hey.
要外出嗎? Going somewhere?
還記得我和凱倫.巴西特的推介會嗎? Remember that pitch meeting I had with Karen Basset?
她邀請我明晚去她的酒店待一晚。 Well, she invited me to spend tomorrow night at her hotel
好讓我熟悉一下情況。 so I could learn the lay of the land.
為了推介會還要去過一夜? Spend the night for a pitch meeting?
你也該去 You should come.
我也想去。 I would love to.
但是明天不行。 But not tomorrow.
明天我工作會很忙的,我只能跟你說這麼多。 I've got a big day at work,and that is all I can say.
好吧。 Okay.
我這麼跟你說吧。 Well, I'll say this.
要是和凱倫.巴西特的協議達成了 When the deal happens with Karen Basset--
這是一定的 and it will--
我和你,傲嬌小姐。 you and I, Miss Thing,
我們就能坐著飛機滿世界飛。 we're gonna be jet-setting all over this big wide world.
倫敦,巴黎,甚至東京。 London, Paris, even Tokyo.
你知道嗎? --嗯 - You know what? - Hmm.
我會讓你當我公司的法律總顧問。 I'll let you be my general counsel.
那跟我現在從事的法律完全不是一類型的,傑米 That's a completely different kind of law, Jamie.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.