Power

Power

Stáhnout Chinese Bg Code titulky

Série 3

Informace o verzi

power 2014 s03e09 1080p bluray x264-rovers
Komentář od stuqle046

Tagy

webdl
Zveřejněno: 2026-06-16
Stažení: 9
Pro sluchově postižené: No

Náhled titulků v jazyce Chinese Bg Code

Prvních 200 řádků.

《權欲》前情提要 Previously on Power...

你很有潛力 我的朋友 I see potential in you, my friend.

你甚至可以代替我 You could replace me.

- 發生什麼事了 湯米 - 正如你所說 - What's going on, Tommy? - Well, like you said,

在退出之前 我們是為米蘭賣命的 we work for Milan till we don't.

安迪和阿爾比衝了進來 Andy and Alby swooped in

然後幹掉了凱倫 兄弟 and got the deal with Karen, bro.

他們動作太快了 They moved so fucking fast.

如果你這次幫我 If you help me out on this,

我會幫你逮捕職業生涯中最大的一名犯人 I'll set you up with the biggest bust of your career.

我叫斯利姆 你介意我們拍幾張照片嗎 My name's Slim. You mind if we shoot a few?

沒事 拍吧 Yeah, sure.

你早晚都會暴露的 It's just a matter of time until you're exposed.

這是什麼 What's this?

這是洛沃斯手下的東西 懂嗎 It belongs to Lobos's guy, okay?

你辦公室的那個內鬼 Whoever the leak is at your office

就是用這個手機與他聯繫的 was calling him on that phone.

你回去告訴聯邦探員 會提供幫助 You go back to the Feds. You tell 'em you'll help 'em.

會給他們更大的目標 You give 'em a bigger fish.

湯米 幽靈密謀要對付米蘭 Tommy, Ghost is plotting something against Milan.

如果你在想著退出 If you're working on some plan to get out,

最好馬上告訴我 you better fucking tell me.

我沒想那事 兄弟 我不知道他的老巢在哪裡 Got no plan, man. Don't know where his headquarters are, man.

- 你知道在哪裡嗎 - 不知道 - Can you tell me where he hangs out? - No.

我和你一樣 一無所知 I'm just as much in the dark as you.

# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town

# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # I just come from the poorest part

# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life

# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down

# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard

# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it

# 路途從未一帆風順 # I never took a straight path nowhere

# 生活永遠滿載變數 # Life's full of twists and turns, bumps and bruises

# 汲取教訓才能活下去 # I live, I learn

# 我來自車水馬龍高樓林立的大城市 # I'm from that city full of yellow cabs and skyscrapers

# 這裡物慾橫流 沒錢寸步難行 # It's hard to get a start in these parts without paper

# 我生長在與天堂一街之隔的地獄裡 # Homey, I grew up in hell, a block away from heaven

# 每十五分鐘就能賣出七克粉 # That corner every 15 minutes, they moving seven

# 超純濃度 封上包裝 流向市場 # Pure snow, bag it, then watch it go

# 已選擇的職業 預料中的打擊 # Occupational options, get some blow or some hos

# 毒丸藥雨之中 學說唱或是偷搶 # Shoot the ball or the strap, learn to rap or to jack

# 那又怎樣 趁現在 # Fuck it, man, in the meantime

# 再來一打藥 # Go head and pump a pack

# 這是我的王者節奏 邦德之力 # This my regal, royal flow, my James Bond bounce

# 我的零零七范兒 # That 007, that's 62 on my count

# 我是潛行的騙子 在被子下甜言蜜語 # I'm an undercover liar, I lie under the covers

# 看著女人的眼睛 說著寶貝我愛你 # Look a bitch in the eyes and tell her, baby, I love ya

# 你是我的靈感 你是我的動力 # You're my inspiration, you're my motivation

# 是我無畏前行的勇氣 # You're the reason that I'm moving with no hesitation

# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town

# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # Yeah, I just come from the poorest part

# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life

# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down

權欲

# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard

第三季第九集

# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it

貨拿到了 Shipment's out.

一切都正常 還拿到了米蘭的新貨... Everything as usual, plus Milan's new shit...

錢方面一切還好 除了魯伊斯那邊 And we're looking good from our collections, except for Ruiz.

從他那裡一分錢沒拿到 Ain't got a dime from him.

米蘭想要盡快穩固自己的地盤 Milan wants his territory covered ASAP.

我以為你已經搞定了 I thought you had him on lock.

相信我 魯伊斯會搞定的 Trust me, Ruiz is good for it, all right?

他從來就沒想過要退出 He never wanted out of the game to begin with.

不用擔心 他想回來 He's good. He wants back in.

是嗎 看上去不像吧 Oh, yeah? He don't seem like it.

他昨晚才和我聯繫過 It means, he hit me up last night.

他說想和我談談 He said he wanted to talk about something,

所以我就過去了 so I'm going by there later.

所以你能和魯伊斯談話 So you talking to Ruiz

卻不接我電話嗎 now but you can't pick up the phone for me?

我昨晚也找過你 I mean, I hit you last night.

你發現什麼了 火辣的小妞嗎 What you find, a good piece of pussy or something?

沒有 我和米蘭在一起 No, I was with Milan.

他帶我去了倉庫 Brought me to his warehouse

他背後的策劃者們都在那裡 where he keeps that designer shit.

他只想告訴我倉庫在哪而已 He just wanted me to know where it was.

- 什麼樣的倉庫 - 什麼樣的嗎 - How'd it look? - How did it look?

就他媽是個倉庫的樣子 It looked like a fuckin' warehouse...

磚砌的屋子 又冷又暗 Made of bricks, cold, dark.

先生們

這位是托馬斯

也是我的徒弟

湯米 慢慢你就會認識這些人 Tommy, you will come to know these men as time goes on

而且你也能繼續發光發熱 and you continue to show your value.

嘿 米蘭 Hey, Milan.

你這是什麼意思

他不是我們的人

湯米現在是我們的人了 對吧 Tommy is one of us now. Isn't that right?

我們得步調一致 We just got to be on the same page.

- 你懂我的意思吧 - 明白 - You know what I mean? - Mm-mm.

我的意思是說 如果有任何消息 湯米 What I'm saying is, if we get anything, Tommy,

我們一定得告訴對方 we've got to make sure we talk.

- 我知道 - 行吧 - I know. - Oh, okay.

聯邦探員找安吉拉打聽洛沃斯的案子了嗎 The Feds step to Angela about Lobos?

她會守口如瓶的吧 Is she keeping her fucking mouth shut?

他們確實在找她 They're looking at her, yeah,

但我發現了雨果一點事情 but I found something on Hugo

安吉拉可以利用一下 that I think Angela could use.

她會明白的 她很聰明 She'll figure it out, man. She's smart.

我看未必吧 She ain't that fucking smart.

如果她很聰明 一開始 And if she was, she never

就不會和你搞在一起了 would've gotten mixed up with you in the first place.

再見 See you later.

通話記錄

我們得談談

雨果:

我們得談談 雨果:

伊根女士 很高興再次見到您 Ms. Egan, it's good to see you again.

您看上去... 很迷人 You look breathtaking.

- 你是那個混球警官吧 - 是的 - It was Agent Asshole, right? - Right.

那你一定是白痴警官了吧 Oh, that must make you Agent Dickhead.

湯米不在這裡 Tommy ain't here.

這真是有意思 你居然知道我們要找你兒子 Now, that's funny that you know we're looking for your son.

你上次見他是什麼時候 When's the last time you saw him?

我們不會空手而歸的 伊根女士 We're not just gonna walk away, Ms. Egan.

謝謝 Thank you.

所以你上次見他是什麼時候 So when's the last time you saw him?

我很長時間沒見過湯米了 It's been days since I've last seen Tommy.

他可頑固了 都不讓我替他還訂披薩的錢 Stubborn kid... won't let me pay him back for the pizza.

- 是嗎 - 兩塊意大利香腸披薩 - Yeah? - 25 bucks to pick up

居然要二十五美金... 你敢相信嗎 two pepperoni pies... Can you believe that price?

二十五美金 還真是有點貴 Wow. 25... that is... That is really something.

收據我都還留著呢 I got the receipt around here somewhere.

你自己看看吧 Ah, take a look for yourself.

還真是 Oh, look at that.

嘿 諾克斯 看這個日期 Hey, Knox. Look at the date.

你上次見湯米是在那天嗎 That's the last time you saw Tommy?

沒錯 Yeah, yeah.

他整天都在這裡 霸著遙控器看電視 He was here all day, hogging the remote.

我們怎麼知道他是一整天都在這 How do we know he was here all day...

還是在什麼時候離開了 又回來了呢 That at some point he didn't leave, come back?

這披薩是用他的信用卡買的 Oh, well, we bought it with his credit card.

看來我們該走了 伊根女士 I think it's time we got out of your hair, Ms. Egan.

抱歉添麻煩了 Sorry for the trouble.

記得告訴湯米 我們來過了 Be sure to tell Tommy we stopped by.

美國律師助理 紐約南區 安吉拉·巴爾德斯

再往左一點 移六英寸就夠了 Just a little bit to the left... about 6 inches.

2016年 認識職業 未來掌握在你手中"

完美 2016年 認識職業 未來掌握在你手中" Perfect.

別忘了門外得再貼一些標語 Okay, and make sure that extra signs are posted out front.

- 我們會搞定 - 謝謝 夥計們 - We'll take care of it. - Thank you, guys.

嘿 姐們 怎麼了 Hey, girl. What's going on?

你今天見到凱沙了嗎 Wondering if you talked to 'Keisha today.

她沒有來上班 She ain't showed up,

而且也沒有人幫她替班 and ain't nobody here covering her shift, either.

- 你給她打過電話了嗎 - 她沒有接 - You tried calling her? - She ain't picking up.

可能又在和黑人瞎混吧 Probably with some nigga.

你能打給她一下嗎 You might want to call her yourself.

沒問題 你別擔心了 Ah, all right, don't worry about it.

- 我會找她 謝了 - 拜 - I'll track her down. Thanks. - Bye.

發送給: 凱沙

嘿 是我 你還好嗎 給我回電話 發送給: 凱沙

你好嗎 德雷 What's up, Dre?

你怎麼樣 孩子 你媽在家嗎 What's up, boy? Your mom here?

不 她不在家 Nah. She's not home.

你昨晚到底怎麼回事 兄弟 What the hell happened to you last night, man?

是想讓你爸和我翻臉嗎 You trying to get me in trouble with your pops?

不是的 當時斯利姆來學校接我了 Nah. Slim just came to pick me up from school.

很抱歉之前沒告訴你 My fault I didn't tell you about it,

但謝謝你幫我打掩護 but thanks for covering up for me.

這次我幫了你 Well, I had you this time,

下次可不會了 小子 but I ain't doing that shit again, man.

你和斯利姆做什麼去了 What'd you and Slim do?

他帶我去了父親小時候 He just took me to the old neighborhood him

住的街區而已 and my dad grew up in.

你也在那里長大的吧 I guess you too, right?

就這樣嗎 沒別的事了嗎 That's it? Nothing else happened?

沒了 No, nothing else.

聽著 小子 小心點斯利姆 知道嗎 Look, man, just be careful of Slim, okay?

為什麼 我以為你們是朋友呢 Why? I thought you guys was friends.

我們是朋友 但我會先想著你 I mean, yeah, we are, but I'm your friend first.

你應該不會 Just saying, you ain't

整天和他混在一起 對吧 got to hang out with him all the time, okay?

好吧 All right.

巴爾德斯 你這麼著急去哪裡啊 Whoa, Valdes, where you headed in such a hurry?

衛生間 先走一步 Ladies' room... excuse me.

嘿 巴爾德斯 你聽說了嗎 Hey, Valdes, did you hear?

我們快查清MJ胡說八道的證詞了 I think we're, uh, all about to be cleared of this MJ bullshit.

你們有什麼發現 What happened?

看來有人利用監獄的管理系統 It looks like someone initiated a search

調查了洛沃斯的下落 in the prison system related to Lobos's whereabouts.

重點是 我們公布洛沃斯的死訊後 他才查的 Nugget is, it was done after we told everyone Lobos was dead.

不管是誰幹的 肯定不是我們 Whoever it was obviously wasn't one of us.

因為我們知道洛沃斯在哪 Because we knew of Lobos's location.

此時 他們正在追查是誰在調查 They're trying to find the source of the search as we speak.

一旦他們查清 我們就都清白了 Once they do, we'll all be exonerated.

真是期待啊 Can't wait.

這點錢他媽的能付給誰 Who the fuck is this supposed to pay?

有什麼問題 What's the problem?

這點錢買不下所有貨 你知道的吧 You know this ain't gonna be enough to cover the whole shipment.

我之前就說過 我不相信的東西 Like I said before, I'm not paying into something

我不會付錢 that I don't believe in.

好吧 我們說清楚 Okay, just so we're all clear,

你們想讓我 帶著這些錢 you want me to bring this

以你們的名義 去見我們的接頭人嗎 to our connect in your name?

這是你該做的事情 You got to do what you got to do.

聽著 托馬斯 我們有自己的制度 Look, Tomas, we got a system set in place

而且顧客想要的是特定的貨 and a clientele that expects a certain product.

More Chinese Bg Code subtitles for Power

Komentáře

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left