Prvních 184 řádků.
權欲 第五季第03集
至塔莎:
我們需要見一面
詹姆斯:
安琪 我需要跟你談談
《The Real》by Clyde Carson
權欲 前情回顧 Previously on "Power"...
儘管我們仍沉浸於雷娜之死的悲痛中 Despite still grieving Raina's tragic death,
她的父母 詹姆斯和塔莎·聖帕特裡克 her parents, James and Tasha St. Patrick,
今日與我們同在 are here with us.
你下套讓我們面對媒體 You ambushed us to go on camera.
這招太卑劣了 瑞沙德 That was fucking low, Rashad.
布蘭卡·羅德裡格斯 Blanca Rodriguez.
我在調查雷蒙德·瓊斯警官的案子 I'm working the Detective Raymond Jones case.
我昨晚看到你從瓊斯的屋子離開 I saw you leaving Jones' flop last night.
殺害塞萊斯特 It wasn't a Jimenez hitter
在托洛斯那留下金槍的 that murdered Celeste and left the gold gun
不是希梅內斯的打手 at the Toros pad.
而是迭戈·希梅內斯本人 It was Diego Jimenez himself.
我的天 這是我見過的最俗氣的槍了
德瑞想弄死那個托洛斯幫的人 Yo, Dre want that Toro dead.
你為什麼這麼大反應 Why you trippin'?
你根本就他媽沒明白我的意思 You're not getting the goddamn point.
當我派給你任務時 When I tell you to do something,
你就該按我的吩咐辦事 you do the shit my way.
布羅克 什麼情況 夥計 Broc? Yo, what the fuck, man?
我相信你知道該怎麼做吧 Can I trust you to do what needs to be done here?
托馬斯·帕特裡克·特瑞斯 Thomas Patrick Teresi.
他給我冠了他的姓 He gave me his name?
他想把你從我手裡奪走 湯米 He wanted to take you from me, Tommy.
但你是我的 But you're mine.
別再出現在我眼前 媽 Stay the fuck away from me, Ma.
康妮 聽著 Connie, you listen to me.
你已經給了我所有男人都夢寐以求的一切 You've given me everything that any man could ever want.
有時候我會跟蹤傑夫 Sometimes I follow Jeff,
就是那個撞死我兒子的人 the guy who killed our son,
看他進到二十三號大街的加文酒水店 to Gavin's liquor on 23rd.
他撞死下一個孩子 It is only a matter of time
只是時間問題 before he kills another kid.
喂 Hello.
早上好 聖帕特裡克先生 Good morning, Mr. St. Patrick.
這裡是前台 This is the front desk.
有一位紐約警察局的警官想見你 There's an NYPD detective here to see you.
讓他上來吧 Send him up.
好的 先生 Yes, sir.
剛才打電話的是誰 Who was that on the phone?
警察 The police.
你知道是什麼事嗎 Do you know what it's about?
不知道 塔莎 No idea, Tash.
利裡警官 Detective Leary.
- 早上好 - 早上好 - Morning. - Good morning.
發... 發生什麼事了嗎 Ha-Has something happened?
設立公眾舉報熱線 Setting up the public tip line
是個正確的決定 was the right move.
我希望我能夠和塔裡克談談 I was kind of hoping I could talk to, uh, Tariq.
當然了 好的 Sure, yeah, um...
塔裡克 你能過來一下嗎 Tariq, would you come down here, please?
他正準備去上學 He's just getting ready for school.
塔裡克 你還記得利裡警官嗎 Tariq, you remember Detective Leary?
- 你還好嗎 孩子 - 我很好 - How you doing, son? - I'm good.
我們得到了關於你姐姐案子的一個線索 We've had a tip in your sister's case.
雷娜被殺的那個晚上 Now, the night Raina was killed,
有人說他們看見你從那棟建築裡跑出來 someone said they saw you running out of the building,
你姐姐跟在後面 and your sister followed you.
這和你的供詞不一致 Now, that's different from your statement
你說你跟在你姐姐後面出來的 where you said you went out after your sister.
我希望你能把這點澄清一下 I was just hoping you could clear that up for me.
說吧 他是來幫助我們的 Go ahead, he's here to help us.
我想我的確出去了 但是... Well, I mean, I guess I did go outside, but...
我又回去了 I came back in.
沒準那個看見我出來的人沒見到我回去 Maybe whoever saw me go out didn't see me come back in.
你能告訴我你第一次出去是幹嘛嗎 Can you tell me why you went outside the first time?
我... 我真不記得了 I... I really don't remember.
我們得準備走了 警官 You know, we have to get ready to go, Detective.
如果沒別的問題了... So if that's all...?
當然 現在沒了 Yeah, for now.
塔裡克 別擔心 我們會解決的 Tariq, don't worry. We're gonna solve this.
我去送送他 I'll see him out.
祝你順利 孩子 Have a good day, son.
- 再見 塔莎 - 再見 - Bye, Tash. - Bye.
再見 警官 Good-bye, Detective.
你要堅強點 You hang in there.
裡克 我需要你告訴我真相 'Riq, I need you to tell me the truth.
雷雷殺雷娜的時候 你在現場嗎 Were you out there when Ray Ray killed Raina?
我真的不在現場 我發誓 I promise I wasn't out there, I swear.
好吧 好吧 All right. All right.
去吧 Go ahead.
嗨 K 我問你點事 Yo, K, let me ask you something.
裡克告訴過你他怎麼知道雷雷在找他嗎 Did 'Riq tell you how he knew Ray Ray was looking for him?
就他打電話給你的時候 You know, when he hit you.
沒有 他就說雷雷在找他 Nah, he just said he was looking for him.
媽的 他沒再找過你了 Damn. And he ain't hit you since?
我不應該跟那個小黑鬼說話的 你忘啦 I ain't supposed to be talking to the little nigga, remember?
幹嘛問這些問題 Yo, what's up with all these questions?
警察早上過來了 Cop came by this morning.
真的嗎 Oh, yeah?
真的 我們被下套 召開了關於雷娜被謀殺的 Yeah, we got tricked into doing a press conference
記者發布會 about Raina's murder.
- 我問你個問題 - 說吧 - I got a question for you. - Yeah.
為什麼你不能離他媽的電視遠點 Why you can't stay off the fucking TV?
你知道當個罪犯 I mean, you do understand the concept
是什麼概念的吧 幽靈 of being a criminal, right, Ghost?
拜託 湯米 我只是想給我的女兒 Come on, Tommy, I'm just trying to build something
留下些什麼 for my daughter, man.
一些能紀念她的東西 Something to honor her.
好吧 Okay.
情況怎麼樣了 都在掌握中嗎 What about the situation? It's under control?
是的 Yeah.
屍體消失了 槍消失了 Body's gone. Gun's gone.
已經善後了 It's done.
好 這事結了 Good, it's done.
我正在調查雷蒙德·瓊斯警官的死 I'm investigating the death of a Detective Raymond Jones.
我發現他調取了塔裡克·聖帕特裡克 I discovered he accessed Tariq St. Patrick's
關於他姐姐死亡的目擊者證詞 witness statement regarding his sister's death.
我不知道雷蒙德·瓊斯警官在查我的案子 I didn't know Detective Jones accessed my case,
不過我調查中發現他參與過 but he has come up in my investigation.
怎麼回事 How's that?
很顯然 瓊斯警探 Apparently, Detective Jones
去塔裡克·聖帕特裡克的學校找過他 visited Tariq St. Patrick in school.
但是那個孩子那天逃課了 But the kid cut school that day,
所以他和他姐姐聊了聊 so he talked to his sister instead.
我案子裡死了的警官 So my dead cop
跟你案子裡死了的女孩在他倆都被殺之前交談過 talked to your dead girl days before they were both killed?
女校長還告訴我 The headmistress also told me
有個叫安吉拉·巴爾德斯的聯邦檢察官 that a federal prosecutor by the name of...
在女孩被槍殺後的那天 Angela Valdes came by the school
來到學校 the day after the girl was shot,
詢問關於瓊斯的事 asking about Jones.
為什麼聯邦調查局對這個案子感興趣 Why would a fed be interested in this case?
我不知道 I don't know.
不過我會找到原因 But I'll find out.
這是迭戈·希梅內斯 This is Diego Jimenez.
我們不知道這個女人是誰 We're not sure who the woman is.
因為他們帶著一個孩子 紐約警察局認為 NYPD thought that because they were carrying a child,
他們就是這個建築的住戶 they were residents in the building.
事實上這是他們從犯罪現場偷的孩子 Turns out they stole the baby from the crime scene.
有了監控攝像 Now, between the surveillance footage,
金槍和謀殺相關聯 the match of the gold gun to the murder,
加上希梅內斯標誌性的卡牌... plus the Jimenez calling card...
- 安吉拉 等一下... - 我們有 - Angela, wait a minute... - We have
確鑿的理由可以開出逮捕許可 a rock-solid arrest warrant.
我六個月內就能給迭戈定罪 I can convict Diego within six months.
你步子邁的太大了 You're moving too fast.
希梅內斯是洛沃斯唯一的敵人 The Jimenez were Lobos' only rival,
沒有了他 他們的組織變得很龐大 and their organization has become massive without him.
只解決兄弟中的一個 Taking out just one of the brothers
無法削弱他們的勢頭 won't do anything to slow their momentum.
- 這都板上釘釘的事了 – 我知道 - This is a bird in the hand. - I get it.
你是要成大事的人 You have a history to rewrite.
不要一開始就跌跟頭 Don't fumble on the first play.
我還有個會 I have another meeting.
這事兒我們回頭再聊 We'll reconvene on this later.
塔梅卡 逮捕希梅內斯 Tameika, arresting the Jimenez
對辦事處來說是當務之急啊 should be this office's top priority.
我們得趕緊幹掉希梅內斯 Killing the Jimenez should be our top priority.
不 我更願意爆了德瑞的頭 No, I'd rather shoot Dre in his face.
我們不能一直跟著德瑞 We can't just keep following Dre around
還妄想不被發現 and expect him not to catch on.
我有個更棒的主意 你們認識他的嘍囉二元吧 I got a better idea. You know his nigga, 2-Bit?
- 知道 – 不知道 - Yeah. - No.
他跟德瑞鬧矛盾了 Him and Dre beefing.
那天他們倆起了點衝突 Got into a little scrap the other day.
你怎麼知道的 K How you know, K?
我一直注意著德瑞的動向 I been watching Dre moves.
我以為我們應該一起行動呢 I thought we were supposed to be working together on this.
我現在不是在跟你們分享嗎 I'm sharing with the goddamn class, ain't I?
我以為我可以搞定二元 I think I can turn that 2-Bit motherfucker.
至少能套出來 At least get him to tell me
德瑞什麼時候去見希梅內斯 when Dre gonna meet with the Jimenez.
除非德瑞已經告訴他是怎麼回事了 Unless Dre already told him what's up.
他朝你開一槍 And he shoots you in the face
賺德瑞的一句誇獎 and gets a goddamn attaboy from Dre.
那種小嘍囉 Ain’t no small-time
可放不倒老子 motherfucker like that gonna get the drop on me.
你忘了自己在跟誰說話 You forget who you talking to.
- 好的 - 我沒事 - Okay. - I'm good.
很好 All right.
K 有什麼事隨時讓我知道 K, you let me know when you know, a'ight?
- 好 - 我走了 - A'ight. - I gotta wrap.
別 幽靈 等一下 Yo, no, Ghost, hold up.
- 我跟你說個事 – 說什麼 - Let me holler at you. - What up?
我得為詹森洗錢 I gotta clean my money for Jason.
我在想 我們能不能 I was wondering if we could go back to do it
再幹一回老行當 一次就行 like we did in the old days, just for a little while.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.