Prvních 200 řádků.
上集回顧 Previously on Power...
我在你那兒發現的那些錢 湯米 All that money I found in your place, Tommy,
那可不是俱樂部的 that's not from the club.
我是個販毒的 I'm a drug dealer.
這個地方檢察官有一堆案子需要複審 This D.A. has a bunch of cases under judicial review.
所以你才得快點出來 That's why you're getting out fast.
什麼時候? When?
離伊莎貝爾遠一點兒 諾馬 Leave Isabel alone, Nomar.
貌似你在清理門戶 Looks like you're cleaning house.
你在排除對手 Well, you're eliminating the competition.
我今天看見西蒙·斯特恩了 I saw Simon Stern today.
一切順利 It went great.
維加斯 邁阿密 Vegas, Miami.
我喜歡邁阿密 Mm, I like Miami.
要是塔莎發現了是怎麼回事 If Tasha ever found out,
她會毀了你的家庭和你經營的一切 she'd blow up your family and our whole game.
我給你弄了件小禮物 I got you a little something myself.
希望這個能博你一笑 I hope it makes you smile.
慶祝一下我的贖罪日 Celebrating my high holy day
然後就被這個婊子刺了一刀 and this puta sticks me.
襲擊你的是個女的? The hitter was a girl?
找到這個女的 We find this girl,
我們就能找到是誰在跟我們作對 we find out who's been hitting us.
等魯伊斯和他身邊的小頭目談生意的時候 Try to get yourself near Ruiz and his top guys
盡量靠他們近一些 when they're talking business.
特別是他們提到洛沃斯和散貨商的時候 Especially if they mention Lobos or the distributor.
和魯伊斯在一起的那個白痴是誰? Who's the blanquito in there with Ruiz?
他就是給我們弄貨的那個人 經銷商 That's the guy who gets us the product, Distro.
你的大趴真是嗨過頭了 T Your party was over the top, "T."
是啊 Sure was.
我還在對付伏特加的宿醉 I'm still trying to work through that vodka hangover.
哦 天吶 Oh, God.
再問一下 你老公給你了個什麼來著? What did your husband get you again?
他給她弄到了那個新的賽琳手提包 He got her that new Celine Tote,
跟卡內給吉姆買的那個一樣 like Kanye got Kim,
然後還有個更刺激的東西 and then something a little more stimulating,
你懂的 if you know what I mean.
就是說你男人在床上拿出來了奢侈品? So your man delivers in accessories and in bed?
該死的 塔莎 真是他媽的童話故事 Shit, Tasha, that's a goddamn fairy tale.
我也這麼覺得 That's what I said.
這就是生活 姐兒們 It's just a life, y'all.
每人都一樣 生活都是起起伏伏的 It's got its ups and downs like everybody else's.
我想知道他是怎麼表白的 I want to know how he proposed.
我要記好筆記 I'm taking notes.
好吧 好了 記好了 All right, well, take notes,
因為我要開講了 'cause I'm gonna tell the story.
這是我最愛的故事 It's my favorite story.
你知道 其實 她還只是個孩子呢 You know, basically, she was still a kid.
然後有一天 他們開車 And one day, they were driving
沿著新澤西的收費高速一路走 down the New Jersey turnpike.
不對 就是走的普通公路 No, it was the BQE.
好吧 隨便吧 Okay, whatever.
然後警察攔住了他們 And then the cops pulled them over.
然後他就靠過來 So he leans in,
說 "嘿 我車裡有把槍" and he's like, "yo, I got a piece in the car."
為什麼他會有一把槍? Why did he have a gun?
防身嘛 For protection.
你也知道那些個兜帽仔都什麼樣 You know how the hood was.
那個就在車上的儲物箱裡 It was in the glove compartment.
警察走過來的時候 As the cop's walking up,
我把那個拿出來 藏在了我的錢包裡 I take it out, put it in my purse.
警察搜了他的身 Cop searches him.
搜了搜車 一無所獲 He searched the car, found nothing.
警察轉身朝我走過來 瞅了瞅我 Cop walks up to me, eyeballs me.
我這輩子都沒那麼害怕過 I was never so scared in my life.
然後呢? And then what happened?
他轉身走開了 He just walks away.
我不知道為什麼 I don't know why.
我現在也不明白 I still don't know why.
我們繼續開走了 誰也沒開口談論那個 We drove away, didn't talk about it.
直到我們到家之前 我連哭一下都沒有 I didn't even cry until we got home.
兩天后 他給了我這枚戒指 Two days later, he gives me this ring.
你真是個冷血的婊子 T You a stone cold bitch, "T."
生死極速啊 Ride or die.
你知道嗎 他說他能信任我 Well, you know, he said he knew he could trust me.
他知道我會完全對他忠誠 He knew he had my complete loyalty.
然後我說只要他也對我如此 And I said as long as he gave me the same,
我們就會永遠在一起 we'd be together forever.
我愛死這個故事了 I love that story.
每次我聽你講 都像是第一次聽到一樣興奮 It's like the first time, every time I hear that story.
現在我們得想想怎麼給你找到個男人 Now we got to figure out how to get you a man
一個房子還有一枚戒指 and a house and a ring,
因為你連為什麼 'cause you didn't even understand
他車裡有把槍都沒搞明白 why he had a gun in the car.
我還是不明白為什麼他需要那把槍 I still don't understand why he needed that gun.
多謝你能來這兒見我 Thanks for meeting me here.
我沒法趕到上城區 I couldn't make it all the way uptown.
但是我還是想要見你 I still wanted to see you.
雖然我更喜歡在我公寓裡 I prefer my apartment,
不過在這兒也有好處 but being here has certain benefits,
比如說客房服務 like room service.
老天 我真希望我能一整天都呆在這兒 God, I wish I could stay here all day.
我不想出去 去那個真實世界 I don't want to go out there, to the real world.
這一切 我們 才是真實的 This, us, is real.
我的女人 Woman.
你也這麼覺得 對吧? You feel that way, too, right?
嗯? Hmm?
沒關係 It's okay.
接吧 You can get it.
我再給她回 I'll call her back.
她是個什麼樣的人? What's she like?
嗯 塔莎... Well, Tasha is...
她不是你 Not you.
哦 太好了 幸好你在這兒 Oh, good, I'm glad you're here.
我能不能借借你的黑色皮夾克? Do you mind if I borrow your black leather jacket?
什麼? What?
今天是周二 洗衣日 It's Tuesday, laundry day.
我是不是要先打個電話問問你? Should I have called first?
現在嗎何必呢 Why start now?
別穿著那個抽煙 行嗎? No smoking in it, okay?
我還在為我毛衣上的煙洞 I'm still angry about the burn hole
不爽著呢 that was in my sweater.
我三個月前戒煙了 I quit three months ago.
你去哪兒了? Where you been?
算了 我大概能猜到 Never mind, I guess I know.
該死 在酒店裡覺得激情多了 是吧? Shit is so much hotter in hotels, right?
曼尼帶我去過一次萬豪酒店 Manny took me to the Marriott once,
還讓我... and let me...
我很高興你跟格雷格 I'm just glad you finally found a way
之間又找回激情了 to get your fireworks with Greg.
我不再和格雷格一起了 I'm not with Greg anymore.
什麼? Y que?
你有了新歡 You got some new hot thing
卻沒告訴我? you didn't tell me about?
很長一段時間 我都不知道那個算是什麼 I didn't know what it was for a while,
所以我才什麼也沒說 so I didn't want to say anything.
他叫什麼? What's his name?
傑米·聖帕特裡克 It's Jamie St. Patrick.
以前的老街坊? From the old neighborhood?
我想我從來沒放下過他 I guess I never really let him go.
我覺得是 I guess not,
不管爸爸把他 no matter how many times
趕出去多少次 papi chased him out of the house.
他就是個小混混 街角的小阿飛 He was a punk.A punk on the corner
給那幫黑幫放哨的 Playing lookout for those gangsters.
他變了 He's changed.
他已經不再是那樣了 He's not like that anymore.
你已經陷進去了 是不是 You got it bad, don't you?
他是個不錯的傢伙 帕斯 He's a good guy, Paz.
你會發現的 You'll see.
我一定會的 I sure will.
一起吃晚飯怎麼樣? How about dinner?
要是他跟你說的那麼好 If he's as great as you say,
我覺得我是該見見我未來的妹夫了 it feels like I should re-meet my future cunado.
- 你會問他的 對吧? - 我會的 - You'll ask him, right? - I'll ask him.
我們不是在競賽 We are not competition.
我們只是一對老朋友 We are only old friends.
你來向朋友求助不應該猶豫那麼久 It should not take you so long to come to friend for help.
桑拿還帶著槍 Guns in the sauna.
你們塞爾維亞人 You Serbians have an interesting way
表達友誼的方式可真有意思 弗拉基米爾 of defining friendship, Vladimir.
他們有點兒保衛過度了 They are overprotective.
我能說什麼呢 What can I say?
現在 告訴我 我能幫你什麼忙? Now, tell me, how can I help?
我在找一個持槍歹徒... I'm looking for a gun...
確切的說是一個雇傭的刀客 actually a knife for hire,
一個女的 a woman.
白人 西班牙人 還是黑人? A white girl, Spanish, or a black?
肯定的說是拉丁裔的 Definitely Latin.
我跟一個來自新澤西的海地人有生意來往 I do business with a Haitian from New Jersey.
你一定要跟他聊聊 You must have conversation with him.
不過他比較... But he is a little...
有意思 Interesting.
你說的是漂流(人名 外號)? You talking about Drift?
我跟那個混賬共事過 I got work with that motherfucker.
要是他知道什麼跟這件事有關係的消息 If he knew something about this shit,
他應該跟我一起合作時候 he should've reached out.
就說出來了 When he and I worked together,
他知道要消除一個問題的時候要打給誰 he knew who to call to eliminate a problem.
要是她在那兒的話 他會知道她的 If she's out there, he'll know about her.
你聽斯特恩說的? You heard from Stern?
沒有 No.
怎麼了 你緊張了? What, you getting nervous?
只是想知道這晚飯什麼時候開始 Just want to know what time this dinner's gonna be.
像斯特恩那樣的男人一年中有半年都在飛機上 Men like Stern are on a plane half the year.
我打賭他妻子壓根都抓不到他 I bet his wife can't get a hold of him.
不錯 Good point.
他被打動了 老闆 He was impressed, boss.
不用擔心 我們能搞定的 Don't worry, we got this.
我能讓你們兩個小情人呆一間裡 I can get you two lovebirds a room.
我打賭你會喜歡的 I bet you'd like that.
來吧 你出去 Come on, get out of here.
我們有大人的事要討論 We got grown man business to talk about.
如果斯特恩打來了我會告訴你的 I'll let you know if Stern calls.
就那麼做 Do that.
看到那三人組了沒? You see the triads?
是啊 還有那些意大利人 Yeah, and the Italians.
沒聽到關於她的消息 Hadn't heard of her.
但是塞爾維亞人告訴我 你應該跟漂流談談 But the Serb told me you should talk to Drift.
我們不是要在搞定這一切之後 Aren't we supposed to meet with Drift
就去見漂流的嗎? as soon as we squash all this shit?
我覺得你們現在挺好的 I thought you two were cool, man.
是啊 Yeah.
你覺得如果他知道了什麼他會有動作 You think he would've reached out if he knew something.
所以要麼現在他什麼也不知道 So either he doesn't know anything.
- 要麼我們被耍了 - 是的 - Or we're getting played. - Yeah.
現在他媽還只有一個方法來搞清 湯米 And there's only one way to fucking find out, Tommy.
對 我們要去他那在 Yeah, we got to go visit him
澤西的見鬼的房子裡見見他 in his fucked-up house in Jersey.
對啊 Mmm.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.