Power

Power

Stáhnout Chinese Bg Code titulky

Série 4

Informace o verzi

power 2014 s04e02 1080p bluray x264-turmoil
Komentář od stuqle046

Tagy

webdl
Zveřejněno: 2026-06-16
Stažení: 5
Pro sluchově postižené: No

Náhled titulků v jazyce Chinese Bg Code

Prvních 200 řádků.

權欲 前情提要 Previously on Power...

詹姆斯·聖帕特裡克 James St. Patrick,

你因涉嫌謀殺特別探員 you are under arrest for the murder

格雷戈裡·諾克斯而被逮捕 of Special Agent Gregory Knox.

現在是胡裡奧負責分銷 Julio is the distro now.

他會給大家發貨 He'll keep you in weight.

是幽靈讓我管這些糟心事的 Ghost put me in charge of this shit.

湯米還讓我管理所有事呢 And Tommy left me in charge of everything.

- 我一點都不覺得安全 - 我罩你 - I don't feel safe. - I got you.

我會盡我所能給你足夠的錢 I'm giving you as much money as I can.

只求你離那孩子遠點兒 Just stay away from the kid.

托尼·特瑞斯... 一項過失殺人 Tony Teresi... one count manslaughter,

一項二級謀殺 one count second-degree murder.

約翰 你怎麼來了 John, what are you doing here?

剛領到一項新任務 Just got a new assignment.

聖帕特裡克的案子由我來主導 I'll be sitting first chair in the St. Patrick case.

今天之後 我們就去我辦公室工作 After today, we'll be working out of my offices.

- 法官大人 - 拒絕保釋 普羅克特先生 - Your Honor... - Bail is denied, Mr. Proctor.

警察殺手 Cop killer.

這兒有一個反抗的 We got a resister!

# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town

# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # I just come from the poorest part

# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life

# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down

# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard

# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it

# 路途從未一帆風順 # I never took a straight path nowhere

# 生活永遠滿載變數 # Life's full of twists and turns, bumps and bruises

# 汲取教訓才能活下去 # I live, I learn

# 我來自車水馬龍高樓林立的大城市 # I'm from that city full of yellow cabs and skyscrapers

# 這裡物慾橫流 沒錢寸步難行 # It's hard to get a start in these parts without paper

# 我生長在與天堂一街之隔的地獄裡 # Homey, I grew up in hell, a block away from heaven

# 每十五分鐘就能賣出七克粉 # That corner every 15 minutes, they moving seven

# 超純濃度 封上包裝 流向市場 # Pure snow, bag it, then watch it go

# 已選擇的職業 預料中的打擊 # Occupational options, get some blow or some hos

# 毒丸藥雨之中 學說唱或是偷搶 # Shoot the ball or the strap, learn to rap or to jack

# 那又怎樣 趁現在 # Fuck it, man, in the meantime

# 再來一打藥 # Go head and pump a pack

# 這是我的王者節奏 邦德之力 # This my regal, royal flow, my James Bond bounce

# 我的零零七范兒 # That 007, that's 62 on my count

# 我是潛行的騙子 在被子下甜言蜜語 # I'm an undercover liar, I lie under the covers

# 看著女人的眼睛 說著寶貝我愛你 # Look a bitch in the eyes and tell her, baby, I love ya

# 你是我的靈感 你是我的動力 # You're my inspiration, you're my motivation

# 是我無畏前行的勇氣 # You're the reason that I'm moving with no hesitation

# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town

# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # Yeah, I just come from the poorest part

# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life

# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down

權欲

第四季 第二集

# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard

# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it

《Drowning》 by Mick Jenking Feat. BADBADNOTGOOG

他不回來嗎 So he's not coming home?

不 No.

現在不行 Not right now.

抱歉 I'm sorry.

那就是他幹的嘍 That means he did it.

別再讓我聽見你說這種混賬話 Boy, I don't want to hear those damn words come out of your mouth ever again.

你們爸爸絕對不可能殺人 Your father would never kill anyone.

你比別人更清楚 And you know better.

警察總喜歡抓無辜的黑人 A police arrest innocent black men all the time.

對 裡克 你別傻了 Yeah, 'Riq, don't be dumb.

- 你才傻 - 我才不傻 - You're the dumb one. - I'm not the dumb one!

拜託 別吵了 Stop it, please.

聽著 Now, look,

我知道這很難 I know this is gonna be hard,

但我們還是要繼續過日子 but we're gonna have to go on with our lives,

就像平常一樣 like everything is normal.

不準和任何人討論你們爸爸被捕的事情 I don't want you discussing your father's arrest with anyone.

有些人可能會篡改你們說的話 I mean, someone could try to twist your words

利用它傷害你們爸爸 還有我們一家人 and use them to hurt your dad and our family.

如果有人問起 不要說你們爸爸叫"幽靈" If anyone asks, we don't call him "Ghost."

那只是他小時候的昵稱 It's just a nickname that he got when he was a kid.

他怎麼會被別人叫"幽靈"呢 How did he get the name "Ghost" anyways?

是啊 媽媽 這名字怎麼來的 Yeah, Mom? How did he?

就隨便叫叫 沒什麼意思 It doesn't mean anything.

那條街上就這樣 It's the hood.

住在那條街上的人都有昵稱 Everybody has nicknames in the hood.

如果爸爸在監獄裡出了什麼事怎麼辦 What if something happens to Daddy when he's in prison?

你爸不會有事的 好嗎 Nothing is gonna happen to your father, okay?

你爸爸一定會平安無事的 Your dad is gonna be fine.

我們都會沒事的 We are all gonna be fine.

我保證 好嗎 I promise. Okay?

怎麼了 凱莎 What's up, 'Keisha?

你跟我說過 我很安全的 湯米 You told me I was safe, Tommy.

你在胡說些什麼 Fuck you talkin' about?

聯邦探員突襲頂層公寓時 我和塔莎都在場 I was at the penthouse with Tasha when the Feds raided it.

我還碰見了安吉拉 And I met Angela.

那賤人是想把人往死裡整啊 The bitch wants blood.

幽靈到底出了什麼事 The fuck is going on with Ghost, anyway?

我還以為他現在就該出獄了 Thought he was supposed to be out by now.

我只知道他的保釋被拒了 All I know is, he didn't get bail.

我想退出 I want out.

你和塔莎的名字也要從店面檔案上去掉 Want both yours and Tasha's names off the shop's paperwork.

太晚了 It's too late for that.

你哪也去不了 You're not going anywhere.

聯邦探員肯定會調查他們的財產情況 The Feds are gonna be going through their finances and shit.

幽靈的名字不在店面檔案上 Ghost's name ain't on the shop paperwork.

如果塔莎的賬戶上有個什麼 If something pops off with Tasha's accounts,

聯邦探員也不會那麼容易查出來的 it's gonna give the Feds a fuckin' hard on.

你沒懂我意思 You don't get it.

我還有個孩子要考慮 I got a kid to think about.

湯米 如果你也有孩子 你就會理解我的 You'd understand, Tommy, if you had one.

不管發生什麼 我都罩著你 No matter what happens, I got your back.

就像我們以前在老街區那樣 Just like we all did in the neighborhood,

就像我處理米蘭一樣 and just like I did with Milan.

你還手了嗎 Did you fight back?

沒有 No.

當時是二對一 而且我手被銬住了 It was two against one and I was handcuffed.

好 Good.

就像我之前說的 It's like I said before,

這裡的人都以為你是詹姆斯·聖帕特裡克 everyone in here thinks you're James St. Patrick.

不管別人怎麼整你 No matter how much people mess with you,

你一定要死死瞞住"幽靈"的身份 you're gonna have to suppress Ghost.

修理個把人渣可沒法幫你打贏這個案子 Shivin' a motherfucker is not gonna help you beat this case.

我控制得很好 好吧 I got everything in here on lock, all right?

你打算怎麼把我弄出去 What are you doing to get me out?

在我查出控方的事實陳述部分是什麼之前 My hands are tied until I find out what the prosecution's

我是束手無策 narrative's gonna be.

他們發現了你的指紋 還在格雷格的指甲縫裡 They got your fingerprints and your DNA

發現了你的DNA under Greg's fingernails.

我不知道他們還有什麼證據 I don't know what other evidence they got.

證據個屁 Evidence is bullshit.

我甩了安吉拉 Angela is fucking furious

她氣炸了 就這樣 because I dumped her, period.

她在誣陷我 哥們 She's framing me, man.

你得把我和她的關係告訴他們 You need to tell them about our relationship.

你瘋了嗎 Are you out of your fucking mind?

從詹姆斯·聖帕特裡克 安吉拉·巴爾德斯 Introducing a love triangle between James St. Patrick,

還有格雷格·諾克斯三角戀入手 絕對有效 Angela Valdes and Greg Knox is a slam dunk.

想想 這樣一來 我們就有了清晰的動機 Think about it; it gives us the cleanest motive.

陪審團最愛動機了 Juries love a motive.

我同意薩克斯的想法 I agree with Saxe.

出於嫉妒 詹姆斯·聖帕特裡克殺死了格雷格 James St. Patrick killed Greg in a jealous rage

陪審團會理解的 and the jury will understand.

誰會在乎巴爾德斯的律師資格會不會被取消呢 Who gives a fuck if Valdes gets disbarred?

她總要為她的言行失檢付點代價 It's a small price to pay for her indiscretions.

三角戀是一個很好的角度 Love triangle would have been a great narrative,

但是 你們所有人都知道 except, all of you assholes knew

巴爾德斯和他們倆都睡了 Valdes was sleeping with both of them.

如果公眾知道了 If that became public knowledge,

你們所有人都可能被傳召 出庭作證 all of you would potentially be called up as witnesses

這樣一來 就會極大地破壞你們 for the defense, royally fucking your credibility

和這個部門的名聲 and the department's.

但這是我們能證明的陳述 But this is the narrative we can prove.

我們讓安吉拉去當證人 她為案件 We put Angela on the stand, she gives us the case

提供全部證詞 in one piece of testimony.

我們就占上風了 對吧 邁克 We get ahead of the story, right, Mike?

抱歉 我來晚了 Sorry I'm late.

我去錯了樓層 Got off on the wrong floor.

安吉拉 坐吧 Angela, have a seat.

把你們的關係告訴陪審團 Introducing your relationship

就等於將動機拱手送上 will be handing the jury a motive, wrapped in a bow.

如果你出庭作證 控方就會把你撥皮抽筋 If you take the stand, the prosecution will eviscerate you.

"嫉妒的前任"這種故事會把審判 The "Jealous ex" Narrative will turn this trial

變成狗血肥皂劇 into a soap opera.

然後陪審團就會忽略證據 The jury would ignore the evidence,

而關注這種八卦 focus on the sex.

你和被告詹姆斯·聖帕特裡克 You had a sexual relationship with the defendant,

有過性關係嗎 James St. Patrick?

安吉拉 你可是宣了誓的 You're under oath, Angela.

你不會真的打算讓我出庭作證吧 You're not really considering putting me on the stand?

我需要考慮周全 I have to consider everything.

你和詹姆斯·聖帕特裡克有過性關係嗎 You had a sexual relationship with James St. Patrick,

有還是沒有 yes or no?

有 Yes.

你都是在哪裡 And where did you meet

和聖帕特裡克先生上的床 to have sex with Mr. St. Patrick?

在她的公寓 At her apartment,

在我的夜店 at my nightclub,

在聖詹姆斯酒店 at the St. James Hotel.

你們倆上床的時候 Did she know you were married

她是否知道你已婚 when you started sleeping with her?

是的 我知道 Yes, I knew.

所以你得瞞著別人 So you had to hide it?

如果我們檢查你的信用卡記錄 If we check the credit card records,

會查出來你拿著納稅人付給你的工資 will it show that you were slipping out during work hours--

在工作時間溜號去搞外遇嗎 having an affair on taxpayer dollars?

提醒你一下 你宣誓過了 Reminding you, you're under oath.

可能有一兩次吧 Maybe once or twice.

我們見縫插針地見面 We met whenever we could.

你在高中就認識她了 You knew her since high school.

可不可以說你已經愛她 Is it fair to say you've been in love with her

愛了二十年 for almost 20 years?

他是我的初戀 He was my first love.

所以你為了聖帕特裡克甩了諾克斯 So you dumped Knox for St. Patrick?

畢竟 他是你的初戀 After all, he was your first love.

她和諾克斯分手之後 And after she broke up with Knox,

他開始糾纏你們兩個 he became obsessed with both of you,

開始跟蹤你 starting following you?

是的 他跟蹤我和安吉拉 Yes. He followed me and Angela.

但他一無所獲 He never found anything.

我提出了正式控告 I filed a formal complaint,

然後格雷格被停職 and Greg was suspended.

之後你就搬去和聖帕特裡克一起住 And then you moved in with St. Patrick,

哪怕他從你的公寓裡 even though he had stolen government property

偷走了政府財產 from your apartment

把湯米·伊根從牢裡弄了出來 to help Tommy Egan out of prison.

這和你的利益不衝突嗎 That didn't seem like a conflict of interest?

More Chinese Bg Code subtitles for Power

Komentáře

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left