Prvních 200 řádků.
# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town
# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # I just come from the poorest part
# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life
# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down
# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard
# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it
# 路途從未一帆風順 # I never took a straight path nowhere
# 生活永遠滿載變數 # Life's full of twists and turns, bumps and bruises
# 汲取教訓才能活下去 # I live, I learn
# 我來自車水馬龍高樓林立的大城市 # I'm from that city full of yellow cabs and skyscrapers
# 這裡物慾橫流 沒錢寸步難行 # It's hard to get a start in these parts without paper
# 我生長在與天堂一街之隔的地獄裡 # Homey, I grew up in hell, a block away from heaven
# 每十五分鐘就能賣出七克粉 # That corner every 15 minutes, they moving seven
# 超純濃度 封上包裝 流向市場 # Pure snow, bag it, then watch it go
# 已選擇的職業 預料中的打擊 # Occupational options, get some blow or some hos
# 毒丸藥雨之中 學說唱或是偷搶 # Shoot the ball or the strap, learn to rap or to jack
# 那又怎樣 趁現在 # Fuck it, man, in the meantime
# 再來一打藥 # Go head and pump a pack
# 這是我的王者節奏 邦德之力 # This my regal, royal flow, my James Bond bounce
# 我的零零七范兒 # That 007, that's 62 on my count
# 我是潛行的騙子 在被子下甜言蜜語 # I'm an undercover liar, I lie under the covers
# 看著女人的眼睛 說著寶貝我愛你 # Look a bitch in the eyes and tell her, baby, I love ya
# 你是我的靈感 你是我的動力 # You're my inspiration, you're my motivation
# 是我無畏前行的勇氣 # You're the reason that I'm moving with no hesitation
# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town
# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # Yeah, I just come from the poorest part
# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life
# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down
# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard
# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it
快說我很美 Tell me I'm beautiful.
你一直很美 You know you are.
老闆來了 Boss is here.
你都聽見了吧? 老闆來了 Y'all hear that? The boss is here.
- 敬真理 - 真理! - To truth. - Truth!
- 哇! - 我去轉一圈 - Whoo! - Let me make some rounds.
- 寶貝 我去去就來 - 你去哪? - Baby, I'll be back. - Where you going?
我有些小事要處理 I've got to handle some details.
那你雇的那些人幹嘛? Don't you have people for that?
這叫 "客戶服務" 塔莎 It's called "customer service," Tasha.
這事我親力親為 I do this part myself.
你好 我要更多香檳 Excuse me, more champagne,
伏特加 還有更多其它的就酒 more vodka, more everything.
等等 等等 別走 Mm, wait, wait, hold up.
再來些雞尾酒和龍舌蘭酒 Bring some henny and bring some patron.
還沒到午夜就已經有四百人了 Head count's at 400 and it's not even midnight.
火警說讓我們把人數控制在三百二十五以下 Fire marshal told us to keep it under 325,
所以如果著火 我們就死定了 so if he shows up, we're fucked.
這裡人山人海 Place is fucking bananas.
你還是值得冒這個險的 You might be worth the risk.
我說過 這事交給我沒問題 現在我做到了 I told you, that's all behind me now, and I delivered.
這是今年最棒的的夜店開業慶典 This is the best goddamn nightclub opening
為了這事我絞盡腦汁 動用了一切關係 the whole year. My whole database turned out.
是 你功不可沒 找對了人 Yeah, you know the right people.
今天是個開門紅 但我們還是要認真做生意 And it's bangin' tonight, but we stay in business.
火辣音樂 性感女郎 We keep the music hot, the women hot,
還有千萬別讓人靠近這扇門 and make it damn near impossible to get in this fucking door.
我的VIP們也不行? Even for my VIP's?
拜託 去你的VIP們 Come on, fuck your VIP's.
我們要重新定義這個詞 We gonna redefine the word.
老闆 Boss.
嘿 老闆 他們想你去次樓下 Hey, boss, they want you downstairs.
- 誰說的? - 湯米 - Who wants me? - Tommy.
我也要去嗎? Should I come too?
你在車裡等著 You wait in the car.
你覺得你能他媽的從我這偷了東西 You think you can fucking steal from me
還能毫發無傷地遠走高飛? and then just walk the fuck away?
我什麼也沒做 大哥! I didn't do anything, man!
她毫不知情! She don't know nothing!
好吧! 嘿 嘿 是我偷的 Okay, look! Hey, hey, look! Hey, I stole from you.
好嗎 是我偷的 求求你 Okay, it was me. Look, please, man.
好嗎 這不是她的錯 Okay, it's not her fault.
你說對了 米格爾 You're right there, Miguel.
這不是瑪麗亞的錯 是你的 It's not Maria's fault, it's yours.
你有機會改正錯誤的 You have your opportunity to make this right.
你只要告訴我你把我的東西藏哪了 All you have to do is tell me where you hid my shit.
我不能 我不能 I can't. I can't.
他根本沒聽懂我的話 瑪麗亞 He's not listening to me, Maria.
來 你來對他說 Here, you talk to him.
米格爾 告訴他你用那筆錢做了什麼!
他媽的發生什麼事了? What the fuck is going on?
幽靈 見見米格爾·阿爾瓦雷斯 Ghost, meet Miguel Alvarez
和他的未婚妻瑪麗亞 and his fiancee Maria.
克魯茲照例開車幹活 這狗娘養的截了他的車 Cruz was driving his route when this motherfucker jumped him,
還朝他腦袋開了一槍 shot him in the head.
克魯茲 所以他拿了... Cruz, so he got...
錢! 一天的所有收入 the money! A whole day's paper.
- 我們拿回來沒? - 沒有 - We get it back? - No.
在維克多找到他之前 他已經脫手了 He handed it off before Victor tracked him down.
殺了他真是便宜他了 Wasn't enough to kill him.
這個貪心的崽子還偷了克魯茲的手機 This greedy motherfucker stole Cruz's phone,
把我們引到他的家裡 led us right to his place.
發現他正和他女人在床上 Found him in bed with her.
這蠢貨還以為自己自由了 Moron thought he was home free,
正要和他女人做愛慶祝 about to have his celebration fuck.
那你他媽的把他帶到這來幹嘛? Why the fuck would you bring him here?
- 嗯? - 今天是開業日 - Hmm? - It's opening night.
樓上人滿為患 I got a full house upstairs.
我以為你想親自教訓教訓這個狗娘養的 I thought you'd want to teach this motherfucker a lesson.
那那個女的? And the girl?
我們要用她來逼他開口 He needed some persuasion to talk.
怎麼了? What?
我們得放了那個女的 We got to let her go.
湯米 用腦子想想 Tommy, think.
這女的有兄弟姐妹 This girl has brothers, cousins,
一些關心在乎她的人 someone who gives a fuck about her.
你把她卷進來 她家裡人就會到處找她 You fuck with her, they come running, looking for her.
他們帶刀或者帶槍 They come with machetes or they come with guns.
泰諾人兄弟, 索爾達多族 Hermanos Tainos, Soldado Nation.
我們打交道的 或更糟 我們沒交情的 People we deal with, or worse, people we don't.
和瑪麗亞說再見 米格爾 Say good-bye to Maria, Miguel.
噢 米格爾 Oh, Miguel.
嘿 對不起 Hey, I'm sorry.
米格爾 求求你說了吧 Miguel, por favor.
米格爾 寶貝! 米格爾! 米格爾! Miguel, baby! Miguel! Miguel!
回家 洗個澡 Go home, take a shower.
我會派我的人送你回去 好嗎? I'll send my man here with you, okay?
你把那些衣服給他 然後你第二天照常去上班 You give him these clothes. You go to work tomorrow
就像什麼事也沒發生過 如果有人問起 like nothing happened. If somebody ask you,
你就說你和米格利圖分手了 明白? you and Miguelito broke up, understand?
你從沒來過這 You were never here.
好的 好的! Si. Si!
你等她洗完澡 You stay with her till she's out of the shower,
- 然後把她衣服燒了再走 - 米格爾! - and then burn her clothes. - Miguel!
瑪麗亞 對不起! Maria! I'm sorry!
米格爾! Miguel!
這裡 米格利圖 Well, well, here we are, Miguelito.
我和你 You and me,
兩個都不想呆在這的人 two men who would rather be anywhere but here.
我本來還有別的事 你呢? I know I had other plans. How 'bout you?
我知道你有計劃 米格爾 I know you had a plan, Miguel.
你不是偶然殺了負責幫我收錢的人 You didn't hit my money man by chance.
有人告訴你 去哪 殺誰 Someone told you where to go, who to hit.
我一個字也不會告訴你的 Man, I ain't gonna tell you shit.
米拉...米拉 我們把瑪麗亞放了 Mira...Mira. We let Maria go.
你只要告訴我們誰指使你的 Tell me who set this up,
我也會放了你 and I'll let you go too.
我不能 我不能 我不能 I can't. I can't. I can't.
求求你 求求你 好嗎? Pl... please, man. Please, okay?
我發誓了不能說 我發誓了 噢我的天吶 I swear to God. I swear to God. Oh, God.
我們都知道會怎麼樣 We both know how this ends.
沒人能開開心心地走出這扇大門 不是嗎? Neither one of us walks out of here a happy man, huh?
我不想背信棄義 我不想 I don't wanna rat. I don't.
- 真的嗎? - 是的 - What? - Yes.
聖帕特裡剋夫人 你看到過老闆嗎? Mrs. St. Patrick. You seen the boss?
我想給他看今晚目前入場的人數 I want to show him the numbers so far tonight.
令人難以置信 We're killing it.
沒有 但你可以給我看 No, but you can show them to me.
我不知道老闆會不會同意 I don't know if I'm supposed to do that.
你可以給我看 You can show them to me.
今晚棒極了 人滿爆棚 We're having an amazing night. Off the charts.
你說是就是 If you say so.
他長得真帥 He's cute.
米格爾 你的問題是 Your problem is, Miguel,
你為了你的愚忠而經受不必要的痛苦 you suffer from a serious case of misplaced loyalty.
你想保護的人 The men you're protecting sent you out to steal from
讓你今晚去偷一群不該惹的人 the wrong motherfuckers tonight.
或許他們高估了你 或許他們低估了我們 Either they overestimated you or they underestimated us.
但他們選擇讓你背黑鍋 小夥伴 But they left you hanging out to dry, partner.
告訴我誰雇了你 Tell me who hired you.
然後你可以跟著我們混 And then you can come work for us.
今晚你還能回你的床上睡 Tonight, you sleep in tu cama.
你還有一次機會 米格利圖 You still have a choice, Miguelito.
你選吧
如果我說了...
我的家人就會有危險
我不怕死 I'm not afraid to die.
那我也不怕殺了你 And I'm not afraid to kill you.
把這裡清理乾淨 Clean that up.
我要這裡弄得一干二淨 I want the shit spotless,
就像她媽的什麼都沒發生過! like it never fucking happened!
這人完全沒用 This shit makes no sense.
我們今晚有十九個交貨司機對吧? We had 19 drivers delivering product tonight, right?
二十個 賽布斯奧有個單身派對 20. Sabueso caught a bachelor party.
只能在那賣 Had to stay on to deliver.
然後這狗雜種 And this motherfucker here hits Cruz
在克魯茲帶著一整天賺得錢的時候 殺了他? when he's holding the money from all the day runs?
還有我們今晚要用的 Plus we did that brick drop tonight.
- 所有批發要用到的錢 - 是的 - The wholesale shit. - Right.
所以克魯茲今天拿的現金 So Cruz is carrying today's cash
是他媽的我們整個組織的錢 湯米 from our whole fucking organization, Tommy.
整個組織 The whole fucking organization.
如果他晚二十分鐘 If he gets here 20 minutes later,
在他房裡做完買賣再到這 after he's made the drop at the house,
他們一個子也拿不到 你明白嗎? they get nothing. What does that tell you?
那混蛋跟我們的人勾結 Asshole was working with one of our people.
假如有人知道了我們的事怎麼辦? What if it's someone who knows our fucking business?
泰諾人 洛克街女殺手 索爾達多族. Tainos, Rock Street Killahz, Soldado Nation.
他們為何要恩將仇報呢? Why would they bite the hand that feeds them?
跟我們作對 他們就沒渠道了 They fuck with us, they lose their distro.
因為是人都厭惡中間人 夥計 Because everybody hates middle management, man.
也許他們想要直接跟貨源接洽 Maybe they wanted to go straight to the source.
操 沒人有本事直接向洛沃斯 Shit, none of these guys got the stones
挑釁 to fuck with Lobos directly.
但是 Soldados或泰諾人兄弟 Still, the Soldados or Hermanos Tainos
要想搞垮我們 就得將我們斬草除根 wanted to take us down, they'd hit
除非他們一擊即中 all our people, all at once.
也就是說現在我們所有人 Which means we have to take
要撤出這條街 everybody off the street, now.
關店? Close the store?
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.