Power

Power

Stáhnout Chinese Bg Code titulky

Série 1

Informace o verzi

Power 2014 S01E06 1080p BluRay x264-ROVERS
Komentář od stuqle046

Tagy

webdl
Zveřejněno: 2026-06-16
Stažení: 7
Pro sluchově postižené: No

Náhled titulků v jazyce Chinese Bg Code

Prvních 200 řádků.

權欲 前情回顧 Previously on Power...

比沃拉·魯伊斯喜好毒蛇 Vibora Ruiz has a thing for poisonous snakes.

我有辦法 I got you just the ticket to get you

讓你進入索爾達多的高級委員會 in the high council of the Soldado Nation.

贖罪日快樂 比沃拉 Happy high holy day, Vibora.

我丈夫和湯米之間有什麼秘密? What's going on between my husband and Tommy?

你來告訴我 You can tell me.

這會是我們之間的另一個小秘密 It'll be another one of our little secrets.

我想知道我們究竟在做什麼 I want to know what we're doing here.

單純的激情釋放? Are we just fucking?

我正在為你作抉擇 I am making a choice with you.

她可不是那種誰都可以上的公交車 This ain't some skank-ass broad.

霍莉不一樣 她很特別 Holly's different. She's special.

但願你沒有對她透露我們其他的事 You better not have told her about our other thing.

我早說過一直就是魯伊斯從中作鬼 I told you it was Ruiz all along.

是是 除了你說那是阿尼巴爾幹的 Yeah, except when you said it was Anibal.

除了那時候 我無所謂 Except then. I don't care.

我現在只想殺了那個混賬東西 Now I just want to kill a motherfucker.

魯伊斯被捅了 Ruiz got stabbed.

下手的不是我們雇的牙買加人 It wasn't the Jamaicans we hired.

有人在追蹤他 失了手 Someone went after him and missed.

他沒死 He ain't dead.

那時候 卡南管教著我們 Back then, Kanan kept us in line,

教我們如何行事 鍛煉我們成為漢子 taught us the business, made us men.

我和幽靈欠你父親很多 Ghost and I owe your father big.

所以你在這裡 That's why you're here.

# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town

# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # I just come from the poorest part

# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life

# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down

# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard

# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it

# 路途從未一帆風順 # I never took a straight path nowhere

# 生活永遠滿載變數 # Life's full of twists and turns, bumps and bruises

# 汲取教訓才能活下去 # I live, I learn

# 我來自車水馬龍高樓林立的大城市 # I'm from that city full of yellow cabs and skyscrapers

# 這裡物慾橫流 沒錢寸步難行 # It's hard to get a start in these parts without paper

# 我生長在與天堂一街之隔的地獄裡 # Homey, I grew up in hell, a block away from heaven

# 每十五分鐘就能賣出七克粉 # That corner every 15 minutes, they moving seven

# 超純濃度 封上包裝 流向市場 # Pure snow, bag it, then watch it go

# 已選擇的職業 預料中的打擊 # Occupational options, get some blow or some hos

# 毒丸藥雨之中 學說唱或是偷搶 # Shoot the ball or the strap, learn to rap or to jack

# 那又怎樣 趁現在 # Fuck it, man, in the meantime

# 再來一打藥 # Go head and pump a pack

# 這是我的王者節奏 邦德之力 # This my regal, royal flow, my James Bond bounce

# 我的零零七范兒 # That 007, that's 62 on my count

# 我是潛行的騙子 在被子下甜言蜜語 # I'm an undercover liar, I lie under the covers

# 看著女人的眼睛 說著寶貝我愛你 # Look a bitch in the eyes and tell her, baby, I love ya

# 你是我的靈感 你是我的動力 # You're my inspiration, you're my motivation

# 是我無畏前行的勇氣 # You're the reason that I'm moving with no hesitation

# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town

# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # Yeah, I just come from the poorest part

# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life

# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down

# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard

# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it

將 Check.

這次你拿我沒轍了 卡南 You ain't gonna get me this time, K.

我一直在練習 I've been practicing.

看得出來 Yes, you have.

將軍 混賬 Checkmate, motherfucker.

你在胡說什麼? What the fuck you talking about?

你自己看到了 You see it.

別讓我在嘲笑你了 狗傢伙 Don't make me smile you up right here, motherfucker.

你媽媽不會喜歡掀開了的棺材 Your mama won't appreciate no closed casket.

卡南 有人來看你 Kanan, you got a visitor.

是嗎? Yeah?

別再滿口胡言地說什麼西班牙開局 You need to stop with that Ruy Lopez bullshit.

把棋子收拾好 Rack 'em back up.

我還會回來的 I'll be back.

我總是說同樣的話 I been saying the same shit all along.

我們稱之為起訴不當 We're calling it prosecutorial misconduct.

我才不管你們怎麼叫 I don't give a fuck what you call it,

能讓我出去就行 as long as it means I get out.

那個制止你的警官 The police officer that stopped you

承認起訴人不讓他念 admitted that the prosecutor told him to omit

他的報告中特定段落 certain elements from his report,

包括他為何一上去就阻止你 including the fact that your back headlight,

說你的後燈 the reason why he stopped you in the first place,

不是爆了 而是被拆了... wasn't blown out, but rather, had been removed...

- 嗯哼 - 燈泡被擰下來 - Mm-hmm. - The bulb unscrewed.

車箱裡裝著毒品 Somebody wanted me to get pulled over

有人還想讓我靠邊停車 with drugs in the trunk.

我這麼跟我第一個律師說的 I told my first lawyer that shit.

他們陷害我 They set my ass up.

陷害你不要緊 It doesn't matter that you were set up.

重要的是起訴人有物證 It matters that the prosecutor had material evidence

可以驗證他的說法 隱藏真相 to support that theory and hid those facts,

- 陪審團不會知情 - 好吧 - so the jury never knew. - Okay.

檢察官覺得 The D.A. figured,

卡南年紀輕輕的 還是個黑人 就認為他有罪 Kanan's young and black, he's guilty.

誰在乎所謂法律? Who gives a shit about the rules?

這個檢察官手下複查的案子 This D.A. has a bunch of cases

多了去了 under judicial review.

所以你得早點出來 That's why you're getting out fast.

什麼時候? When?

你穿成那樣不冷嗎? Ain't you cold in that shit?

好幾年都沒有站在街角了 Stopped standing on the corner years ago.

在裡面幹活不用穿的圓鼓鼓的 Don't need no puffy working from the inside.

你也能幹的 孩子 你很聰明 You could do it too, boy. You're smart.

不要了 我還是喜歡街道 No, man. I love the streets.

我並不想做個無家可歸的人 I ain't trying to be no house nigga.

變化是由內而外的 羅拉 Change come from inside the house, Rolla.

哪個瘋子想要改變啊? Who the fuck want to change?

我聽說魯伊斯被襲擊了 I heard Ruiz got hit.

在一個該死的脫衣舞俱樂部裡被人捅了 Stabbed inside a motherfucking strip club.

媽的 God damn.

那個俱樂部本該是個聖地啊 懂我的意思嗎? Strip club supposed to be sacred, you feel me?

上一刻你還慾火焚身 One minute you getting a good dick burn,

下一秒就被人開腸破肚了 next, you getting gutted open like a fish.

嗯 Yeah.

街頭巷尾傳言是你幹的 Streets are saying you did it.

你想聽天氣預報 You ask for the weather report,

他們說要下雨 你可別惱 don't get mad when they say it's gonna rain.

你覺得耳聽為實? You believe what you heard?

如果你在幕後操作 If y'all was behind it,

我們就該在魯伊斯的葬禮上了 we'd be at Ruiz's funeral

此時此刻 right now.

不過先是阿尼巴爾 現在又搞這個? But first Anibal, now this?

別怪黑人閒言碎語多 You can't blame niggas for wagging tongues.

貌似你要清理門戶 Looks like you cleaning house.

要不你來消除競爭 Or you eliminating the competition.

來一口嗎 阿姆? 'Sup, Em?

告訴過你別那麼叫我 I told you to stop it with that shit.

我要是艾米納姆 現在就會有女服務員 If I was Eminem, I would be getting

舔我的老二了 my dick sucked by some actress right now,

才不會跟你在外邊 把蛋蛋凍掉 not freezing my balls off out here with you.

喂 羅拉說人們傳言 Yo, Rolla says folks are saying

我們襲擊了魯伊斯 we called the hit on Ruiz.

真是胡說八道 That's some bullshit.

我們明天過去一趟 I say we go by tomorrow

讓他明白我們的立場 and make sure he knows where we stand.

沒人保護我可不進去 I wouldn't walk in unprotected.

索爾達多人可都是先行後聞 Soldados shoot first, ask questions after the fact.

要一起來嗎 羅拉? You want to come with me, Rolla?

你先進去 I'll let you go in first.

- 見到你真好 幽靈 - 好夥計 - Good to see you, G. - My man.

晚安 馬歇爾 Night, Marshall.

操 Fuck you.

我一直不理解你為什麼那麼喜歡他 I never get why you like him so much.

他又忠誠又聰明 He's loyal, and he's smart.

他聰明過頭 不知道我們的謀劃 He's too smart to try some shit with Ruiz

是不會跟魯伊斯摻合的 without knowing our play.

你覺得脫身有道能遮過去嗎? You think cool runnings gapped off?

遮什麼? Gapped off about what?

牙買加人為什麼要對襲擊未遂自吹自擂? Why would the Jamaicans brag about a botched hit?

他們都沒襲擊魯伊斯 They didn't even hit Ruiz.

還欠我們退料單 Owe us a motherfucking store credit.

我知道魯伊斯沒在真正的醫院登記入住 I know Ruiz didn't check into no real hospital.

你要找出他的藏身之地 Make sure you know where he's hiding.

我們明天就去 We'll go there tomorrow.

羅拉有一件事說得對 Rolla is right about one thing.

如果索爾達多對我們起了疑心 If the Soldados suspect us,

就會手癢癢的想扣動扳機了 they'll have itchy trigger fingers.

我最好單獨去 I better go alone.

絕對不行 No fucking way.

我不會讓你在塔莎生日前夕 I ain't gonna let you get clipped

變成殘廢的 right before Tasha's birthday.

出了岔子 她永遠不會原諒我 If the worst happens, she'll never forgive me.

你忘了她的生日? You forgot about her birthday?

我去 兄弟 那可是你老婆 Damn, man, she's your wife.

怎麼我記得 你卻忘了? How come I remember, you don't?

我要想的事太多了 湯米 I got a lot on my mind, Tommy.

好吧 不客氣 我一出來就給你打電話 Well, you're welcome. I'll call you when I get out.

就這麼做 Do that.

我們可以白天見的 We could've met you during the day.

這是不被他們發現 This is the only time I could get away

我還能跑掉的唯一時機 without them knowing I was gone.

這是實況播放 從現在開始 That's live, so from now on,

你們談正事的時候 try to get yourself near Ruiz and his top guys

你要盡量靠近魯伊斯和他的核心成員 when you're talking business.

特別是當他們提到洛沃斯或者經銷商 Especially if they mention Lobos or the distributor.

我們要聽到所有內容 We'll be able to hear everything.

所有的話 所以你幹掉一個之前 Everything, so take your jacket off

記得把衣服脫掉 before you rub one out, okay?

我可不想聽見那玩意兒 I don't want to hear that shit.

我以為你們才是卑鄙小人 I thought you were the reptile guy.

你應該是 You were supposed to.

魯伊斯貼身保鏢要在我身上找到這個

我就死定了

我們會一天二十四小時監控你

如果情況不妙 我們三十秒便可趕到 If anything happens, we'll be on you in 30 seconds.

扣動扳機用不了一秒 It takes less than a second for someone to pull the trigger.

那我們就晚了二十九秒 Then we'll be 29 seconds late.

媽的 Fuck this.

找個別的人當你們的告密者去 Get someone else to be your snitch.

諾克斯特工只是跟你開玩笑 Agent Knox is just fucking with you.

你不會有事的 Nothing's gonna happen to you.

- 我保證 - 你保證? - You have my word. - Your word?

等我躺在血泊中 我回想起來的 I'll remember that when I'm bleeding out.

這麼想吧 Look at it this way.

要麼戴上麥克 要麼在紐約州新新監獄碰運氣 Either wear the mic, or try your luck up at sing sing.

我聽說帕多斯在哪兒混得不錯 Pedos do really good up there, I hear.

- 你真該死 - 你會跟他調情嗎 諾馬? - Fuck you. - You flirting with him, Nomar?

夠了! Enough!

戴上麥克 我們會讓你回來的

你別無選擇 You don't have a choice.

你們全都去死吧 Fuck all of you then.

你今天回家早了 You're home early.

還以為你一整夜都會在俱樂部 Figured you'd be at the club all night.

More Chinese Bg Code subtitles for Power

Komentáře

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left