Power

Power

Stáhnout Chinese Bg Code titulky

Série 1

Informace o verzi

Power 2014 S01E02 1080p BluRay x264-ROVERS
Komentář od stuqle046

Tagy

webdl
Zveřejněno: 2026-06-16
Stažení: 10
Pro sluchově postižené: No

Náhled titulků v jazyce Chinese Bg Code

Prvních 200 řádků.

前情回顧 Previously on "Power"

- 老闆來了 - 這是今年 - Boss is here. - This is the best

最棒的夜店開幕慶典 Goddamn nightclub opening the whole year.

- 敬真理 - 真理! - To truth! - Truth!

我們初次見面時 When we met,

你覺得我會成為什麼樣的人? who'd you think I was gonna be?

紐約的販毒老大 The biggest goddamn drug dealer in new york city.

你想保護的那個人 The men you're protecting

讓你今晚 Sent you out to steal

來偷一群不該惹的人 From the wrong motherfuckers tonight.

如果我知道是誰指使的 If I knew who ordered it,

這人絕對不會活到現在 Yeah, they'd be dead already.

五萬 50 stacks.

你把他活著帶來就給你七萬五 75 if you bring him to us alive.

你知道不能因任何緣由影響我們的交易 It's good to see that you know enough

這樣很好 Not to let it affect our pay schedule.

安吉拉·巴爾德斯昨晚來夜店了 Angela Valdes came into the club last night.

高中的那個? From high school?

傑米 當年的事我很抱歉 Jamie, I'm sorry I left the way I did.

誰能提供我們需要的人名 地點和日期 Who can give us the names, places, and dates we need

來指控洛沃斯? To convict Lobos?

他的紐約經銷商 His new york distributor.

不幸的是 我們根本不知道他是誰 Unfortunately, we have no idea who that is.

我們的人都裝備好了 我們應該也是 Our soldiers are strapped now. We should be too.

# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town

# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # I just come from the poorest part

# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life

# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down

# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard

# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it

# 路途從未一帆風順 # I never took a straight path nowhere

# 生活永遠滿載變數 # Life's full of twists and turns, bumps and bruises

# 汲取教訓才能活下去 # I live, I learn

# 我來自車水馬龍高樓林立的大城市 # I'm from that city full of yellow cabs and skyscrapers

# 這裡物慾橫流 沒錢寸步難行 # It's hard to get a start in these parts without paper

# 我生長在與天堂一街之隔的地獄裡 # Homey, I grew up in hell, a block away from heaven

# 每十五分鐘就能賣出七克粉 # That corner every 15 minutes, they moving seven

# 超純濃度 封上包裝 流向市場 # Pure snow, bag it, then watch it go

# 已選擇的職業 預料中的打擊 # Occupational options, get some blow or some hos

# 毒丸藥雨之中 學說唱或是偷搶 # Shoot the ball or the strap, learn to rap or to jack

# 那又怎樣 趁現在 # Fuck it, man, in the meantime

# 再來一打藥 # Go head and pump a pack

# 這是我的王者節奏 邦德之力 # This my regal, royal flow, my James Bond bounce

# 我的零零七范兒 # That 007, that's 62 on my count

# 我是潛行的騙子 在被子下甜言蜜語 # I'm an undercover liar, I lie under the covers

# 看著女人的眼睛 說著寶貝我愛你 # Look a bitch in the eyes and tell her, baby, I love ya

# 你是我的靈感 你是我的動力 # You're my inspiration, you're my motivation

# 是我無畏前行的勇氣 # You're the reason that I'm moving with no hesitation

# 都說這是繁華不夜城 # They say this is a big, rich town

# 我卻出生於窮困貧民窟 # Yeah, I just come from the poorest part

# 燈紅酒綠 都市魅影 # Bright lights, city life

# 我已成名在望 卻又急轉而下 # I gotta make it, this is where it goes down

# 我的成功之路布滿荊棘 # I just happen to come up hard

# 違法又如何 我已成名在望 # Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it

我把電梯停了 I stopped the elevator.

我們到了 We're here.

傷得重嗎? It's bad?

我女朋友... 她剛剛被搶劫了 My girlfriend... she just got mugged.

劫匪逃了 Guy got away.

拜託 請你安排一輛救護車 Please, please send an ambulance.

湯米 什麼事? Tommy, what's up?

胡裡奧有緊急狀況 一個送貨員遭到襲擊 Julio got a 911. A courier's been hit.

我馬上到 I'm on my way.

老闆 你要去哪? Boss, where you going?

你一會還要和《時尚》雜誌的女人商談細節 The woman from Vogue is coming to talk details

關於派對的細節 你記得嗎? For the party, remember?

她之前訂好的地方臨時被取消 She lost her venue at the last minute.

如果我們接下這單 那麼就能改變... If we land it, it can change...

我知道 我去去就回 I know. I'll be back.

這血? De sangre?

這傢伙不遠千里 This guy came all the way from miami

從邁阿密來找我們麻煩? To fuck with us?

職業殺手 這背後黑手真聰明 Hired hitter. It's smart.

把這傢伙送過來 他完成任務後 Somebody flies him up, he does the job,

回家... 不留任何線索 Then goes home... no trace.

那女孩打電話給胡裡奧 The girl called Julio.

他可能還在醫院 He's probably still at the hospital.

- 可能? - 還沒他的最新消息 - Probably? - Haven't heard from him yet.

達裡恩清理現場的時候說 When darien was cleaning up, he said

那女孩的刀傷挺嚴重 the girl was cut up pretty bad.

這麼說她現在可能已經死了 So she could be dead by now.

我現在必須回去了 I gotta get back to the club.

我現在還有很多事沒處理完 There's a lot of shit I need to be doing right now.

我們開那家店只不過是為了洗錢 We opened that place to clean our money.

你現在該做的事 The shit you need to be doing right now

是他媽的幫我想出我們下一步該怎麼辦 Is helping me figure out our next fucking move.

好吧 他們怎麼找到她的? Okay, how'd they find her?

或許是跟蹤她吧? Followed her, maybe?

知道該在哪 在什麼時候襲擊似的 They knew exactly when and where to hit.

手機 他們竊聽定位了我們的手機 The phones. They got our phones.

應該不可能 我們手機都用的太空卡 I don't see how. They're all burners,

沒有一個能夠追蹤 None of 'em traceable.

手機臥底軟件 或者別的什麼 Flexispy, some shit.

他們肯定用某種手段追蹤我們 They gotta be tracking us some kind of way.

今晚每個人都把手機換了 Everybody rotates phones tonight.

好的 我一和胡裡奧了解完情況就下達命令 Yeah, as soon as I get the all clear from Julio.

聽著 一旦我們找到誰雇了這混蛋 Listen, once we figure out who hired this asshole,

我們要追根溯源 We need to mount up,

把他們一鍋端了 一勞永逸 Clean up the yard once and for all.

和誰? 嗯? With who? Hmm?

我們經營模式一向以靈巧謀略為主 Our operation's built for finesse.

現在有一幫混蛋介入我們的部分事務 We got motherfuckers that blend in, part of the scenery.

我們又沒有真正的街頭戰士 We ain't got no real street soldiers.

我們可以徵用或者雇傭一些 So we find some or buy some.

- 或者找洛沃斯幫忙 - 不 - Ask Lobos for help. - No.

如果他派人幫我們 我們就永遠受他掌控 'Cause if he sends it, then he owns us forever,

如果他不派 他會乘虛而入 And if not, he takes advantage of our weakness,

把我們賣了 And he sells us out.

無論哪個 我們都死定了 Either way, we're fucked.

不過你有一件事是對的 You're right about one thing.

我們該做出回應了 We can't let this go unanswered.

真他媽對極了 That's goddamn right.

兄弟 我得回去了 真的 Look, man, I gotta get back, seriously.

唷 兄弟 你把斧頭帶來了? Yo, d, you got the ax?

嘿 肖恩 進來幫幫他 Hey, shawn, get in here and help him.

他不需要插手這事 He don't need to do that.

他老爹會希望我們教他幾招的 His father would want us to teach him the ropes, g.

如果他想置身事外 If he ain't gonna get his hands dirty,

他根本不必來這 He doesn't need to be here.

我能做這些 I can do it.

除非你希望我開車把你載回市中心 Unless you need me to drive you back into the city.

我自己開吧 I'll drive myself.

胡裡奧一給你那女孩狀況 你就電話告訴我 Call me when you hear from Julio about the girl.

工作愉快 寶貝 Have a good day at work, honey.

去你的 Fuck you.

過來 把斧子給我 Here, give me that.

嘿 看著點 肖恩 Hey. Watch this, shawn.

詹姆斯都不打電話和你說 Well, does James even bother to call and tell you

他不回來和孩子們一起吃晚飯? He's not coming home to have dinner with the kids?

他沒必要打電話 He doesn't have to call.

我知道他在哪 他在工作 I know where he is. He's working.

他在爭取在夜店開一個大派對 He's trying to book a big party at the club

《時尚》雜誌的派對 就在明晚 Tomorrow night for vogue magazine.

他是這麼告訴你的? That's what he told you?

是的! 如果... Yes! And if it...

如果還有別的事情 他也會告訴我的 If it were the other business, he'd tell me that too.

我們是伴侶 媽媽 We're partners, mama.

這是婚姻 It's a marriage.

但你對這個根本不了解 But you wouldn't know too much about that.

如果他對你知無不言 Well, if he tells you everything,

那你先告訴我 You tell me why he'd open a nightclub

他為什麼要開夜店 In the first place.

為了掩護 就像洗衣店 For appearances, like the laundromats.

沒有雜誌派對會在洗衣店開 塔莎 Ain't no magazine party at no laundromats, Tasha.

時尚模特 年輕女孩兒 High-fashion models. Young girls.

男人都難以拒絕 Hard for a man to say no to that.

幽靈對那些沒胸沒屁股的白人女孩沒興趣 Ghost ain't checking for no flat Ass, skinny white girl.

他有我就夠了 Not when he got all this ass at home.

我以前也這麼以為的 寶貝 I used to have one just like that, sugar.

告訴你 對於男人我有一件事很確定 Now, you let me tell you one thing I do know about men.

家花總不如野花香 There is always another ass.

媽媽 幽靈和我在一起很和諧 Mama, Ghost and I are fine.

只要我還供你房租 And as long as I'm paying your rent,

你說話就該小心點 You need to mind your mouth.

詹姆斯付了我的房租 James pays my rent.

別搞混了 Don't get it twisted.

如果他拋棄你 他拋棄了我們所有人 If he leaves you, he leaves all of us.

你手上的戒指什麼也不是 That ring on your finger ain't no insurance.

你沒辦法 You can't collect alimony on income

在非法所得上討要贍養費 The government don't know about.

感謝你過來燒飯 Thanks for coming to cook.

但你可以不來 我能搞定 But you don't need to. I'm okay.

吃吧 乖孩子 Eat, mamita.

你上次去看你爸是什麼時候? When was the last time you want to see papi?

我很久沒去那了 I haven't been up there in a while.

那地方沒那麼好 It's not that good a place.

我們應該再去看看北邊的房子 We should still go to see the one upstate again.

那裡美化很好 It's pretty up there.

而且我覺得他想要水景房的想法很棒 Plus I like the idea of him being able to see the water.

我也覺得 但我和你說過 I do too, but I told you,

北邊太貴 The one upstate is too expensive.

弟弟的學費我放在門邊了 Junior's tuition check is by the door.

謝謝 Thank you.

我會全部還你的 You know I'll pay you back every cent.

我願意付的 I'm happy to do it.

但是爸爸現在只能呆在那 好嗎? But papi has to stay where he is for right now, okay?

等你弟弟畢業 When junior graduates,

我們家裡就沒有孩子要養了 We'll have no kids left in the family.

波多黎各那裡還有很多 There's plenty back in P.R.

下次你去的時候 You can bring Nadia's five boys

可以把納迪亞的五個兒子帶來 back with you next time you go.

親愛的 你知道我說的是什麼 Cute. You know what I mean.

你和... 格雷格怎麼了? What's happening with... Greg?

我不知道 I'm not sure.

別那樣看著我 Don't look at me like that.

我只是覺得他不是我的真命天子 I just don't think he's the right guy.

他們都不是你的真命天子 They're never the right guy.

這個又有什麼問題? 難道他不行? What's wrong with this one? He can't fuck?

性生活不錯 The sex is good.

並沒有什麼不好 但是... There's nothing wrong, but...

我們之間沒有了激情 沒有了愉悅感 There's no goose bumps, no butterflies.

已經沒有任何刺激了 你知道嗎? There's no tingling anywhere, you know?

你對待愛情還像個小女孩一樣 You still think of love like you're a little girl.

愉悅感和激情只在童話中存在 Butterflies and goose bumps are fairy tales.

你永遠也不會擁有

每個出現在你生活中的人 上帝自有安排

你也不想轉身的時候發現一切都為時已晚

沒有什麼是永恆的

跟著我們 有一天你會了解自己 Stick with us. You'll get your own someday.

但是有些晚上 我會發現車尾箱裡有人 But some nights, I have a body in the trunk.

More Chinese Bg Code subtitles for Power

Komentáře

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left