İlk 200 satır.
(《暗影蜘蛛》前情提要)
明天我要去碼頭見個新的供貨商 Gonna meet a new supplier - at the docks tomorrow. - It's not smart
在我們查清楚是誰想幹掉你之前 你這樣拋頭露面可不是明智之舉 for you to go out in public till we know who tried to take you out.
- 你剛才說弗林特是你的保鏢 - 他負責保護我 而且忠心耿耿 You were saying Flint's your bodyguard. He protects me, and he's loyal.
我們是不是該談談 他變成沙怪這件事? Are we gonna talk about the fact that he turned into some kind of sand monster?
這是大概六個月前開始的 Started about six months ago, and it's been getting worse.
- 這裏這個小個子?艾迪森 - 我不記得見過這個人 This little guy right over here: Addison. Can't say I've ever seen him.
就是他燒了銀鬃的大宅 He's the guy that burned down Silvermane's mansion.
我是一名記者 正在寫一篇 關於詹姆斯艾迪森死亡的報道 I am a reporter working a story on James Addison's death.
- 小詹死了? - 他燒了一座不該燒的房子 - Jimmy's dead? - He burned down the wrong house.
我不知道是誰雇的他 他的妻子也許知道 I don't know who hired him. His wife might.
我的直覺告訴我
你更不希望全城最狠的黑幫老大知道 I got a hunch that you wouldn't want the city's most ruthless gangster knowing
雇你丈夫去幹掉他的錢 that the money someone paid your husband to kill him
被你拿去買龍蝦和名牌衣服了 was being spent on lobster and designer clothes.
- 這位… - 我叫卡梅迪 - Mister...? - Carmedy.
- 好吧 我的收費是一天十塊 外加… - 但你會拍照 Okay, Carmedy, my rate's ten dollars a day plus--
是我瘋了 還是照片裏的這個人 就是紐約市長? - But you'll get pictures. - Am I crazy - or is that the goddamn mayor of New York? - Cops had an ambush
警方在碼頭設了埋伏準備抓銀鬃 set up for Silvermane at the docks.
有人向他們通風報信 說那裏有一批私酒交易 Someone gave them a tip about a booze exchange.
警方原本打算當場將銀鬃人贓俱獲 結果他壓根沒出現 Cops were all set to catch the man himself - in the act, but Silvermane never showed. -
我到底幹了什麼? What the hell did I just do?
所以真的解決了? 我不喜歡總是重新裝修 So it's really settled? I'm not a fan of constant redecorating.
我處理好了 銀鬃不會再來這裏了 I handled it. Silvermane won't be back around here.
如果你們倆有人能搭把手 就能更快修好 You know, this would go quicker if either of you pitched in. - - Oh.
你需要幫忙? - Oh, you needed help with that? -
看起來一個人就能幹了 Seemed like a one-man job.
不可能這麼簡單吧? 不是說我不相信你 但… Can't be that easy, can it? Not that I don't believe you, but--
不 桌子之前就這樣 No, no. This was like that before.
我不是在說桌子 你心知肚明 I am not talking about the desk and you know it.
天哪 想像一下 從戰場死裏逃生 卻在家裏被殺了 God. Imagine surviving a war just to be killed at home.
艾迪森死前可不是良民 他以縱火為生 Addison didn't die a banker. I mean, the guy torched things for a living.
另外 他妻子完全清楚他在做什麼 Besides, his wife knew exactly what he was up to.
她似乎在傑弗裏酒店裏 過得很好 盡情享受生活 She seemed to be doing just fine living it up at the Geoffrey Hotel.
誰不會呢? Well, who wouldn't?
真是混蛋 Son of a bitch.
我在胡佛村見過這個人 I met this guy at the Hooverville.
他告訴我艾迪森的遺孀在哪兒 He's the one who pointed me to Addison's widow.
所以他既認識艾迪森 也認識弗林特馬爾科 So he knows both Addison and Flint Marko.
他倆都是突然間獲得了怪異能力 這種概率有多低? Two men with weird powers all of a sudden. What are the chances?
沒錯 我要再去找這個人 再問他一些問題 Exactly. I'm gonna go find this guy again, ask him some more questions.
你在想什麼呢? What are you thinking about over there?
我在想讓你查查這三個人是不是戰俘 I'm thinking I want you to check if those three were ever POWs.
我們的部隊是種族隔離的 Our units were segregated.
所以這個人不可能 跟艾迪森與馬爾科服役於同一小隊 So this guy couldn't have served directly with Addison and Flint.
那他們怎麼會出現在同一張照片中? So how come they're all in the same picture?
你知道嗎?有時我覺得 你忘了我就是吃這行飯的 You know, sometimes I think you forget I do this for a living.
想不出原因啊 Mm. Can't imagine why.
本萊利? Ben Reilly?
我不是來鬧事的 I come in peace.
我是芬恩拜恩 Finn Byrne.
我們還沒正式認識 但我們有共同的熟人 We haven't been formally introduced, but... - we have someone in common. - In that case,
如果這樣的話 歡迎 uh, welcome?
你的打手怎麼回事? 找不到女人來欺負了嗎? What happened to your muscle? Couldn't find a woman to push around?
我覺得你欠這位女士一個道歉 I believe you owe the lady an apology.
行了 萊利 我有份工作給你 Come on, Reilly. I've got a job for you.
(非請勿入)
我現在可以接受道歉 I'll take that apology now.
為什麼找我?為什麼不找溫斯頓? Why me? Why not, uh, Winston?
或者你的其他人? Or one of your other guys?
我讓溫斯頓去調查艾迪森的底細了 I have Winston looking into where this Addison boy came from.
也許還有其他這樣的人 Maybe there are others like him.
在我跟你的朋友蜘蛛起了點小衝突後 After me little run-in with your pal The Spider,
我真的意識到了 擁有超能力朋友的價值 I really see the value of having friends with superpowers.
是嗎? Oh, yeah?
是
但現在我需要你幫忙解決個告密麻煩 All right, now. I need your help with a rat problem.
有人派艾迪森去燒我的房子 You see, somebody sent Addison to burn down my house.
我肯定也是這個人
向警察通風報信我的私酒交易 And I'm assuming the same somebody tipped off the cops about my booze shipment.
你有任何線索嗎?可能是你身邊的人 Got any leads? You know, it's probably someone on the inside.
我本來覺得可能是 我的手下弗林特馬爾科 I thought it might be a guy on my payroll. Flint Marko.
他最近一直挺奇怪的 He's been acting strange lately, too.
但他不知道我的私酒交易 所以他要麼沒事 But he didn't know about the shipment, so... he's either in the clear
要麼已經死在內鬼手上了 or dead at the hands of the rat.
我想讓你查出他是誰 I want you to find out who it is.
從警察突襲開始 Start with the police raid.
總有人收了錢 Someone always gets paid.
你唯一能相信的是人性 But the only thing you can trust is human nature.
天哪 Jesus.
記住 人們撒謊 萊利 Remember, people lie, Reilly.
只有錢說真話 Only money tells the truth.
預付款 A retainer.
如果你能完成工作 還有獎金 There'll be a bonus if you finish the job.
這就是你說的解決方法 現在我們居然為他工作 - - So that's how you fixed it-- we work for him now?
收錢總比被殺強 Getting paid is better than getting murdered.
很難反駁 Hard to argue with that.
「人們撒謊 只有錢說真話」 這到底是什麼意思? "People lie. Only money tells the truth." The hell does that mean?
就是有錢人 在雞尾酒會上說的漂亮話吧 Must be something rich people say at cocktail parties.
我永遠也不會知道 Not that I'll ever know.
等一下 Wait a minute.
怎麼了? What?
你不知道還有面額這麼大的鈔票? You didn't know they made bills that big?
聽說甚至有面額一百的 I heard a rumor there's even 100.
狡猾的混蛋在自己的錢上都做了標記 Crafty bastard marks all of his bills.
我們還留著卡特哈迪的錢嗎? Do we still have any of that money from Cat Hardy?
應該留著 We ought to.
除非你自己溜出去拿它賭馬了 Unless you've been sneaking off to gamble it on horses.
如果他標記我的錢 他可能也會標記她的 - Here. - He's marking mine. He's probably marking hers.
- 有發現嗎? - 找到了 Anything? Bingo.
(根據漫威漫畫改編)
《暗影蜘蛛》
賣報!來買報啊! - Newspapers! Come get your newspapers! -
「七位警察 在碼頭私酒突擊檢查中受傷!」 Seven police injured in wild liquor raid on the docks.
「市長誓要清除胡佛村!」 Newspapers!
(媒體)
(警察貝特尼克) - Come get your newspapers. -
貝特尼克 That one. That one.
你受傷了嗎 先生? Are you hurt, sir?
數年前 在執行任務時中彈 Years ago. Caught a slug in the line of duty,
你的好同事們保住了我的腿 and your good colleagues at this very hospital saved my leg.
感謝你們為這座城市做的貢獻 願上帝保佑你們 God bless you all for the service you provide this city.
你叫什麼 親愛的? What's your name, sweetheart?
我是在巡警互助會工作的 警察貝特尼克 Officer Batnick with the Patrolman's Benevolent Association.
你能給我 昨夜突襲受傷警員的房間號嗎? Can I trouble you for the room numbers of the boys that came in from last night's raid?
巡警瓊斯就在你身後的病房裏 Patrolman Jones - is right behind you, honey. - Oh, thank you.
謝謝
巡警瓊斯 我是在巡警互助會工作的 警察貝特尼克 - - Patrolman Jones. Officer Batnick with the Benevolent Association.
你昨晚參與的行動夠驚心動魄的 Quite the scene you walked into last night.
突襲銀鬃的私酒交易 Raiding the Silvermane shipment.
- 你真勇敢 - 我不這麼覺得 You're a very brave man. Doesn't feel like it.
我代表工會來到這裏 Now, I'm here on behalf of the union
是為了確保我們城市的警員 受傷後都能獲得賠償 to ensure that our city's esteemed officers are properly compensated for their injuries.
畢竟 巡警只是執行命令 對吧? After all, a patrolman only goes where he's told, right?
高興有人理解這個流程 在這方面我們別無選擇 Glad someone understands how it works. You got no choice in the matter.
我經歷過 明白嗎? 命令就是命令 明白嗎? Been there, see? Orders are orders. See?
誰告訴你去哪兒的? So who told you where to go?
米勒警官 Sergeant Miller.
你知道 現場出差錯時 - - You know, when things go wrong in the field,
高層是要為手下受傷承擔責任 the higher-ups wind up carrying the can for the injuries to their men.
說句掏心窩的 你以後可能還會遇上點麻煩 Friend to friend, you could be in for a little trouble down the road.
尤其碰上瓊斯這樣的人 Especially with guys like Jones.
瓊斯?他到底說了什麼? Jones? What the hell did Jones say?
突襲需要數周的準備時間 而我們只有可憐的幾小時 These raids, they're meant to take weeks of prep. All we got was a measly couple hours.
歸咎到我真是扯淡 Pinning it on me is bullshit.
要是想怪誰 你應該找… If they want to blame anyone, you should be talking to--
鄧恩隊長 Lieutenant Dunn.
咱們就實話實話說 這行動真災難 Let's just call it what it was, a total shit show.
勇敢的人既沒得到什麼信息 也沒什麼時間準備 Brave men sent to ambush our city's toughest mobster
就得去突襲這城市中最危險的暴徒 結果現在受傷躺在醫院裏 with little time or information now lay injured all over this hospital.
- 這對他們公平嗎? - 我跟其他人一樣都得聽令 Does that sound fair to them? I get orders like everybody else.
你能對警察局長說不?你自己試試吧 Think you can say no to the chief of police? Like to see you try.
我還非得提醒你 你屁股中彈 只能趴在床上? Do I need to remind you that you're lying on your stomach with a bullet stuck in your ass?!
局長說市長直接下令 When the chief tells you these orders came straight from Mayor Morris,
- 就不能再問了 - 市長直接下令? there are no questions left to ask. The mayor himself, huh?
(公用電話亭)
這個不能用 壞了 It's no good. It's broken.
兩個電話亭都壞了 Two payphones down this morning,
這個和熟食店對面那個 this one and the one across from the delicatessen.
- 不是這個壞 就是那個壞 - 是啊 If it ain't one thing, it's another. Yeah.
當哈里特告訴我金貝爾百貨公司 在招人 我趕緊跑過來了 I tell you, when Harriet told me Gimbels was hiring, I raced down here.
甚至都沒來得及換長襪 Didn't even stop to change my stockings.
而我剛下地鐵 就有人說「十美分」 And then I got on the subway and the guy goes, "Ten cents."
我… - Get out of-- -
喂?好的 Hello? Okay.
西57街756號 記住了 756 West 57th.
謝謝 珍妮特 Got it. Thanks, Janet.
我說謊了 I lied.
哥們 你見過一個黑大個嗎 差不多這麼高? Say, brother, you seen... big Black motherfucker about this tall?
奉莫裏斯市長之命 這處非法營地必須立即清除 On authority of Mayor Morris, this illegal camp's to be cleared!
所有人立刻搬走! Vacate immediately!
趕走他們!
過來! - Get over here! -
天哪!放開我 Stop! Let go of me. Lonnie!
朗尼!幫幫我!
朗尼 幫幫我! Help me! Lonnie!
你們馬上放開她 Hey. Hey! Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! Leave her be, now. Let her go. We're all leaving.
我們全都走
放開他! - -
看他的臉!
他是怪物! - - He's a monster.
靠 Shit.
我說過出來! I told you to get ou--
什麼鬼! What the hell?
還有一個! There's another one!
趴在地上!
我是記者!《號角日報》的! - - I'm a reporter!
誰管呢? - I'm with the Bugle. - Who cares?
- 別激動 哥們 - 抓住他! - Take it easy now. - Get him!
聽著 我在找一個人 卡梅迪 - Hey. - I'm looking for a guy. Carmedy.
你認識他嗎? You know him?
又肥大、又滑膩 比起人來更像海豹 Immense. Unctuous. More pinniped than human.
海豹? Pinni-ped?
他真的很像海豹 你不會相信的 He's so pinniped-like, you wouldn't believe it.
他是個大塊頭 聞起來像酸菜 He's a big guy. Smells like sauerkraut.
怎麼著? Well?
你說的是希克斯 You're talking about Hicks.
四號公寓 Apartment four.
戒酒嘛 先得學會信 Temperance begins with faith.
不! - - Oh, no. No.
不! No. Ow!
天哪 我希望你的胳膊沒事 但對著我關上門 Gosh, I hope your arm's okay. But closing a door on a guy--
你就是這麼對朋友的? is that how you treat a friend?
- 我們可不是朋友 - 我還以為我們可以替對方梳頭呢 That's not what we are. And here I thought we could braid each other's hair.
現在我有幾個問題 Now, I've got a few questions.
聽話 不會白麻煩你的 Be a good boy - and I'll pay you for your trouble. -
說吧 - Well, go on then. - Who hired you
誰雇你拍市長和卡特哈迪的照片? to get those photos of the mayor and Cat Hardy?
沒人雇我!我是色情販子 Nobody hired me. I'm a smut merchant.
市長在選舉期間背著妻子 搞上了酒廊歌手? Mayor cheats on wife with lounge singer? During an election?
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.