İlk 200 satır.
前情回顧 previously on prison break
關於那個人 There's something about this guy.
他似乎知道 It's like he knows where
我們要去哪裏和我們在想什麼 如果是真的話 we're going and what we're thinking. If that's true,
不久他就能發現在猶他的錢... it's just a matter of time before he finds out about the money in Utah
我們怎麼去墨西哥... our way into Mexico...
所有事 Everything.
...會有律師 ...have an attorney present
出現在現在或者將來質詢過程中 during questioning now or in the future...
凱若琳 他們正帶她進去 Caroline,they're taking her in.
當然 我會看著她 Of course. I'll keep an eye on her.
你確實做了 爸爸 You did it,Dad.
像我說的那樣做 Just do as you're told.
不然結果會 Otherwise there will be consequences
牽涉到我們兩個人 that will affect us all.
我爸是空軍上校 My dad's an Air Force colonel.
當我告訴他我和一個男孩子在一個旅館裏 When I told him I was staying in a hotel with a guy that I
而且是一個我有點喜歡的男孩子 maybe sorta liked,
他勃然大怒了 he lost it.
你在這裏幹什麼? 瑪麗克魯茲在哪兒? What are you doing here? Where's Maricruz?
她現在和我在一起了 She's with me now.
告訴我她在哪兒 Don't push it.
嘿 費爾南多 慢點 Hey,Fernando,slow down,man.
我剛才正想告訴你 婚禮在拉斯維加斯舉行 I was trying to tell you,the wedding is in Vegas.
這會是誰? Which one of them was it?
可能是斯科菲爾德 Might be Scofield.
我們還可能 Probably gonna find
在這裏找到他哥哥的屍體 his brother in there,too.
去哪兒 先生? Where to,sir?
猶他 Utah.
今天早上伊利諾斯州有關部門 This morning,authorities in Illinois
發佈了關於越獄最新情況 issued an update on the escaped convicts
到現在為止 從福克斯河越獄的八個人中 known until now as the Fox River Eight
芝加哥黑幫老大約翰 阿布魯奇 Chicago mob boss John Abruzzi
昨晚在華盛頓一家汽車旅館外被擊斃 was gunned down outside a Washington D.C. motel last night
是由於調查人員獲得了線人的消息 after investigators received a tip from an informant.
其餘七人仍舊在逃 The other seven escapees
依然極度危險 are still at large and considered dangerous.
我沒想到阿布魯奇會是第一個 I didn't think Abruzzi'd be the first to go.
我覺得一定還會有很多意外的事情 I have a feeling we're in for lots of surprises.
他們說我們還有七個人 They said seven are still out there.
看來我們偽造死亡被識破了 So much for faking our deaths.
我們贏得了一些時間 所以還是有價值的 I bought us some time-- that's what counts.
還有多遠? How much further?
七八十英里 70,80 miles.
好的 我們下午就能到KK農場了 Good. Means we should be hitting the Double K Ranch by this afternoon....
我們可以接上LJ 然後一直開到巴拿馬 pick up LJ and hit Panama.
我們不能去巴拿馬 We can't hit Panama!
我們哪兒都不能去 什麼都不能做 We can't hit anything! We can't do anything
在沒有錢的情況下 without the money.
我們要找到查爾斯藏錢的地方 We need to find Charles's stash.
我知道其他人也在想著這事 I know some other guys who are thinking the same thing.
錢就埋在KK農場的一個地窖裏 The money is buried under a silo at the Double K Ranch
就在猶他州的圖勒鎮外 just outside of Tooele,Utah.
雙K鎮的地窖底下
查票 Tickets?
哦 在夏延的時候 Oh. Um,you know,when I was in Cheyenne,
我從口袋裏把票拿出來的時候 I pulled my ticket out of the bag.
把它撕成了兩半... It tore in half,and...
我不知道另一半哪兒去了 I have no idea what happened to the other part.
他們沒有補給你一張新的? They didn't issue you a replacement?
沒有啊 那位小姐 好像叫雪莉 No. The young lady-- I think-- her name was Sherry--
說剩下這半張也能用 she actually said that this half is okay
因為上面的條形碼還在 because the bar code is on it.
但是你確實是需要一張完整的票 Well,you really need the whole ticket.
我當時就是想要避免這樣的情況 This is exactly what I was trying to avoid.
但是她說 沒問題的... She said that everything would be fine because...
好吧 現在算了 That's okay. It'll do for now.
不過你務必要換一張新的 But make sure you ask for a replacement
當你到了普羅沃後 when you get to Provo.
我一定會的 謝謝 I definitely will. Thank you.
總會遇到些事情 是吧? It's always something,huh?
哦 是的 我明白 Oh,God,I know.
我不想回家了 I don't want to go home
我真想我們就這樣一直開車走 I wish we could keep driving.
我可不覺得你老爸會同意的 I don't think your Pops will be down for that.
這樣不是很有趣嗎? Wouldn't it be fun?
我們可以去... We could go to...
夏威夷? Hawaii?
哈 你不能 Yo,you can't
開車去夏威夷 drive to Hawaii.
我知道 I know.
我只是說說 I'm just saying
我希望 I wish.
呃 Whoa,whoa.
不...不要去開 他們會走的 No,no. Don't get it. They'll leave.
我只是看看是誰 Just let me see who it is
是個警察 It's a cop.
不 不 不 不 不 No,no,no,no,no. Whoa,whoa,whoa.
很抱歉打擾你 小姐 Sorry to disturb you,ma'am.
你有沒有見過這個人? Have you happened to see this person?
《越獄》第二季 第五集 Prison.Break.S02E05
昨天晚上我們收到線索 Last night we got a few phone calls
說他在這附近出現 that he was spotted in the area.
所以我們在挨家挨戶地調查 So we're going door-to-door.
你們為什麼要找他? Why are you looking for him?
他一兩天前 He escaped from prison in Illinois
從伊利諾斯州一所監獄越獄 a couple of days ago.
你有沒有見過他? a couple of days ago.
沒有 No.
沒見過 He doesn't look familiar.
你確定? Are you sure?
是的 我確定 Yeah. I'm sure.
好吧 All right.
謝謝 打擾你了 Thanks for your time.
呃 Whoa.
嘿 嘿 Whoa,whoa,whoa.
這不是... This ain't...
不是你想的那樣 好嗎? This is not what you think,all right?
嘿 Look.
聽我說 這... Listen to me,this...
聽...我說 Just... listen.
好嗎? Okay?
我僅僅只是 All I did
偷了一張棒球卡 was steal a baseball card.
好嗎? 我並不像那兒的其他人 Okay? I'm not like those other fools up in there.
我現在想去散個步 難道不行麼? I'm gonna go for a walk,okay?
聽著... 我會把我的鑰匙留這兒 Listen... I'm gonna leave my keys right here.
等到我回來的時候 And when I come back,
我的車子自然會不見 my car will be gone.
我想 I'm sure,
幾個小時後 in a few hours,
警察會在某個地方找到它的... they'll find it somewhere...
被扔在了路邊 abandoned.
等等 等等 Wait. Wait.
我也不希望我現在這樣子 I wish it could be different.
我得走了 I have to go.
這就是圖雷 "Too-le."
我想應該是圖勒鎮 I think it's "To-ill-uh."
這麼個小鎮 Hell of a town.
小點好 Small is good.
那個農場找起來就容易點 Means the ranch'll be easier to find.
我們要做的就是拿到錢 All we got to do is get that money
然後在日落前離開 and we'll be out of here by nightfall.
對 Right.
哦 長官 斯科菲爾德的車禍化驗報告出來了 Oh,sir. Soil test came back from Scofield's crash.
不用進一步的證明 Not that you need any more proof,but...
他現在還逍遙法外 he really went out of his way this time.
還有什麼消息? What else do you have?
內布拉斯加州有人被暴力攻擊 Man was violently assaulted in Nebraska
根據搭車旅行者的描述 像是帝博格干的 by a hitchhiker matching Bagwell's description.
他正在沿著80州際公路往西逃 He was headed west on the I-80.
俄馬哈把照片排好了 Omaha's putting together a photo lineup.
有什麼關於斯科菲爾德的? What do you have on Scofield?
其他人有沒有 What does anybody
關於斯科菲爾德的消息? have on Scofield?
嗯 我從他的硬盤裏 得到了些信息 Uh,I've got some results from his hard drive.
就是從河裏打撈上來的那個硬盤 The one recovered from the river.
我們可以運用扇形編輯器 去恢復主要信息 We were able to use the sector editor to restore the master boot.
然後... So from that...
我不管你怎麼做的 I don't care how you did it.
你找到了什麼? What do you have?
超過一半的緩衝容量 More than half the contents of the buffer.
接近百分之60 About 60%.
但分佈都很零散 It looks pretty random.
全部打印出來 放到我桌子上 Print it up. All of it. I want it on my desk.
呃 你猜怎麼著? Well,guess what?
列表上沒有KK農場 No listing for a Double K Ranch.
請問 Excuse me.
你知道KK農場在哪兒嗎? You know where I might find a Double K Ranch?
什麼? What you call it?
KK農場 Double K Ranch.
不知道 No.
你是這一帶的人麼? You from around here?
是的 從小到大一直在這 Yeah. Born and raised.
沒有什麼KK什麼農場 There's no Double-nothin'.
好了 謝謝 Great. Thank you.
看來韋斯特莫蘭德在臨死前 Looks like Westmoreland
耍了你一通 spent his last breath blowing smoke up your ass.
還有個方法 There's one way to find out.
這個縣一定會保存有財產記錄 The county keeps property records.
上面會用標尺標明所有地點 Every plot is mapped out
是公共檔案 with dimensions. It's public record.
如果這裏有財稅辦公室的話 But if there is a tax assessor's office here,
那一定是在這裏 市政大樓 it's gonna be in there,the Municipal Building.
那裏有警察巡邏的
快訊 Dispatch.
有人...有人今天早上偷走了我的車 Someone...someone stole my car this morning.
我在蓮花汽車旅館 80州際公路上 I'm at the Lotus Motel off Interstate 80
你有沒有看到是誰偷走的? Did you see who took it?
沒有 我出去散步了 No. I went out for a walk
回來的時候 已經不見了 and when I came back,it was gone.
今天早上? This morning?
為什麼之前不打電話來? Why didn't you call before?
我... 我也不知道 I... I don't know.
芝加哥伊利諾州
克裏曼先生 Mr. Kellerman.
金姆先生 Mr. Kim.
能在芝加哥見到你 真是巧啊 Surprised to see you in Chicago.
只是來看下進展 Just looking for updates.
唐克雷蒂 莎拉 我正在處理 Sara Tancredi. I'm on it.
你就花了你所有的時間去追查她? Is pursuing her the best use of your time?
沒錯 It is.
她和斯科菲爾德還有聯繫 She's in contact with Scofield.
昨天他們通電話的時候我就在旁邊 I was there when he called yesterday.
我們有了她 就能找到斯科菲爾德 We stay with her,she takes us right to him,
找到斯科菲爾德 就找到布倫斯 he takes us to Burrows.
得了 All right.
既然你那麼自信 If you're that confident.
是的 I am.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.