İlk 200 satır.
前情回顧 previously on prison break
那群混蛋死了還好 我們卻辛苦的活著 Those ass-hats are worth more dead than you and I are alive.
有人會得到那筆錢 最好是我 Somebody's gonna get that money-- might as well be me.
你知道 像那種工作 You know,a job like that
有個幫手會更輕鬆點 might go a little smoother with an extra pair of hands.
派些潛水員到河裏去 I want divers down in the river.
你是斯科特 科波萊內嗎? Are you Scott Kolbrenner?
那你就是黛布拉 珍了 You must be Debra Jean.
很高興認識你 It's nice to meet you.
我也是 Yeah,same here.
很顯然菲波納奇會再次出庭 Apparently,Fibonacci's coming up for air again,
如果他在那個聽證會上作證 and if he testifies at that hearing,
很多人都會被拖下水 a lot of people are going down.
卡羅琳 他們把她帶走了 Caroline. They're taking her in.
當然 我會密切關注她的 Of course,I'll keep an eye on her.
你好 我叫莎拉 是個癮君子 Hi,my name is Sara,and I'm an addict.
我叫蘭斯 也是個癮君子 Hi,my name's Lance,and I'm an addict.
你好 蘭斯 Hi,Lance.
你幹得真他媽的好 You did one hell of a job,Doc.
你可以離開了 It's okay for you to leave now.
我可以走 你卻不行 Oh,I'm leaving; you're not.
去哪裏 先生 Where to,sir?
猶他州 Utah.
準備好了? 是 Ready? Yeah.
是他們中的哪個? So which one of them was it?
可能是斯科菲爾德 Maybe Scofield.
很可能還能找到他的哥哥 Probably gonna find his brother in there,too.
你還會見她嗎 那個醫生 Are you meeting up with her,the doctor?
我也不清楚 I don't know.
我就知道這小婊子會帶我們找到他們 I knew the little whore would take us right to 'em.
到了墨西哥 你們打算幹什麼? What happens when you get to Mexico?
你們打算去哪? Where will you go?
你不知道為好 It's best if you don't know.
所有人都不知道最好 It's best for everyone.
下個鎮子你就下車 We'll drop you off in the next town,
我說過會給你寄一萬美金的 and I'll wire you that 10,000,like I said.
不會超過兩個星期 Shouldn't take more than a week or two.
邁克爾 我們有麻煩了 Michael.What's hell going on?
抓緊 抓緊了 Hold on! Hold on! Hold on!
是誰? Who is it?
是誰? Who is it?
是貝利克 It's Bellick!
抓緊 Hold on.
貝利克 Bellick!
抓緊 抓緊了... Hold on,hold on,hold on.
抓緊 Hold on.
這東西就不能開快一點嗎 Can this thing go any faster?!
你認為呢? What do you think?!
小心 小心! Look out!
都不准動 Nobody move!
都不准動 Nobody move!
真高興又見到你了 孩子 Oh,good to see you again,boy.
大家都不想受傷 老大 No need for anyoneto get hurt,Boss.
老大? 這裏再也用不著講禮貌了 Boss? Oh,there's no need for formalities anymore there,Sink.
我再也不是公務員了 I'm no longer an employee of the state,
都是拜你所賜 thanks to you.
我想是有人想要那筆賞金 I think somebody wants that reward.
這跟賞金無關 夥計 Oh,it's not about reward money,friend.
你的朋友曼徹全都告訴我了 Your pal Manche told me
關於韋斯特莫蘭德隱藏的 all about your little treasure hunt
小小的尋寶遊戲 for Westmoreland's stash.
上車 Get in the car.
我們要去猶他州了 We're going to Utah.
《越獄》第二季 第四集 Prison.Break.S02E04
這裏所有的警察都在找你們 All the cops following you all over the country,
但是都是追著你們的尾巴跑 when all they had to do was tail the tail,you know?
走快點 我的搖錢樹 Let's move it,convict.
犯人 動作快
既然你們已經知道猶他的那筆錢 為什麼還需要我們 If you know about the money in Utah,why do you need us?
越獄太過緊張 Well,the excitement of the escape,
在那老傢伙掛之前 Manche didn't hear everything Westmoreland said
曼徹沒把韋斯特莫蘭德的話都聽完 before the old bird kicked the bucket,
但是他聽清楚了 猶他和五百萬 but he heard enough: Utah and five million.
加上你們就夠了 You'll fill in the blanks.
別在這裏裝腔作勢 傻瓜 Don't even think about getting cute,smart-ass.
現在你和你哥哥帶我們 Now,you and your brother are gonna take me
去找那筆錢 right to where that money is,
否則這婊子就死得很快 or the whore gets dead real fast.
不信就試試看 Ask me if I'm bluffing.
從斯科菲爾德公寓底下那條河裏 The dredging of the river beneath Scofield's apartment
找到一些東西 bore some fruit.
河床底找到一個硬盤 Found a hard drive under the river bed.
上面的序列號 Serial numbers match an order
跟他進監獄前幾個月 that Scofield put in with Dell
購買的戴爾電腦相吻合 a few months before he was incarcerated.
現在他們恢復了上面12%的數據 They've recovered about 12 percent of the data so far.
這個對我們有什麼幫助 And this is helping us how?
血液檢驗已經出來了 Blood tests came back.
爆炸地點都是B型 B-negative all over that crash site.
斯科菲爾德和布倫斯也都是... Scofield and Burrows are both...
B型 -我知道 B-negative. -I know.
我去聯繫媒體 I'll reach out to the media.
別忙這麼做 How about don't.
如果我們對外宣稱策劃越獄的 If it gets out that the guy who...
主犯可能已經死了 ...who masterminded this whole thing is possibly dead,
其他六個傢伙就會更加警覺 the other six cons are gonna get their guards up even more.
我們的策略是 抱歉... It is our policy-- excuse me...
我們的策略是 It is our policy
在確認他們死亡之前先別聲張 not o announce deaths until they're confirmed!
我們已經看到汽車爆炸和血液檢測 We've got an exploding car and a blood match.
那就做更多檢驗 Well,then do more tests.
對什麼做檢驗? On what?
對汽車保險桿 我不知道 也不在乎 On the bumper. I don't know. I don't care.
先別忙 我想讓外面的那些傢伙 Just delay. I want those guys out there
更得意 而不是更小心 getting more complacent,not more careful.
繼續向他們的核計劃邁進 ...to forge ahead with its nuclear program.
國內新聞 從福克斯河監獄 In national news,the eight escaped convicts
越獄的8名逃犯 from Fox River Penitentiary in Illinois
目前仍在逃中... are still at large,and...
我正在聽呢 Hey,I was listening to that.
是啊 Yeah.
但是我想聽這個 Yeah,I want to hear this.
真的嗎 Really?
你喜歡約翰·丹佛? You like John Denver?
當然 Yeah.
帶我回家 Take me home
到你的家 To your place
我有現鈔... I've got cash
帶我回家 Take me home
西弗吉尼亞 In West Virginia
帶我回家 我的鄉村妓女 Take me home,my country ho...
不錯 很不錯 This is good,this is good.
歌唱的不錯 都可以棄學專業當歌手了 Don't quit your day job.
什麼 What?
通常我是喝點龍舌蘭酒才開始K歌 Nah,I just need a little tequila to get my karaoke on.
不錯 Yeah.
慢著 減速 Here,yo,slow down.
我們現在只有65碼 限速60... We're doing,like,65 in a 60...
減速 Yo,slow down.
好吧 老兄 All right,Dad.
我們不能被查到 夥計 Yo,we can't be having that,man.
開張罰單就是200美刀 Tickets are,like,200 bones.
是啊 Yeah.
我從沒想過要說這句話 斯科菲爾德 I never thought I'd say this,Scofield,
我真的感謝上帝讓你來到福克斯河 but I thank God for the day you walked into Fox River.
然後又逃了出去 And out of it.
沒事的 It's gonna be okay.
我可不想聽你說這句話 I don't want to hear from you right now.
你告訴我什麼都不會發生 You told me nothing would happen.
你向我保證了 You promised me.
她生氣了 That's one pissed off commie
你可得自己解決 斯科菲爾德 you got on your hands there,Scofield.
你媽媽沒告訴你怎麼對待一個女人嗎? Didn't your mama tell you how to treat a lady?
還是她自己就是這樣的一個婊子 林肯 Or was she a whore like this one? Linc!
有問題嗎 布倫斯 Got a problem there,Burrows?
我們只需要你們中的一個 We only need one of you
帶我們去找那筆錢 to take us to the money.
記好了 Remember that.
我們走 夥計 Let's go,buddy.
走吧 Let's go.
在說結婚祝詞的時候 我完全喝醉了 I'd been really drunk at the wedding speech.
這是我第一次 And this was the first time
在這裏跟大家說 that we'd spoken since then.
讓我得到淨化 And it was cleansing.
真的讓我得到淨化 It was really cleansing.
謝謝 Thank you.
謝謝你的參與 拉爾夫 Good share,Ralph.
我們沒多少時間了 Well,we're out of time.
除非還有特別想說的 Unless there are any burning desires...
我想談一下 Actually,I'd like to...
如果有時間允許的話 you know,if there's time.
當然 Of course.
我叫蘭斯 我是個癮君子 I'm Lance,and I'm an addict.
你好 蘭斯 Hi,Lance.
上周我媽媽死於多發性硬化癥 My,uh,mother died of M.S. last week.
她是... She just...
一點點耗光的 gave out.
就像我的外祖父 我的姐姐一樣 Just like my grandfather did,just like my sister did.
如果任其發展下去 我也一樣 Just like I...
可以打斷一下嗎 Um,if-if I may?
蘭斯 多發性硬化癥通常不遺傳 Lance,M.S. isn't usually considered genetic.
是嗎 什麼 你是醫生嗎? Really? What-What are you,a doctor?
我是 事實上 Uh,I-I am,actually.
抱歉 Sorry.
謝謝大家 Thank you.
好了 大家都面對牆 All right,everybody,face the wall
看著前方 and look straight ahead!
眼睛看前面 Eyes front.
旅途怎麼樣啊? How was your flight?
一路顛簸 Bumpy.
一切都準備好了吧? Everything is ready?
我們有艘貨船泊在軍港裏 We got a container ship down at the navy yard.
船長是我們的人 The captain's one of ours.
船上有個貴賓間 He's got a stateroom
旅客清單上標記此房間裝貨用 listed as a cargo hold on the manifest.
你和你家人上這條船 You and your family will be on it
明天就起航 when it sets sail tomorrow.
六天後 約翰 你就會在撒丁島了 Six days from now,John,you'll be in Sardinia.
幹的好 Good work.
西爾維婭 Sylvia.
爸爸! Dad!
我們想你 We missed you.
結束了 It's over.
我也想你們 I missed you,too.
好了 都結束了 It's over,it's over.
來吧 Come on.
來吧 Come on.
你在搞什麼鬼 What the hell are you doing?
管好你自己的事吧 Mind your own business.
你這沒用的東西 What kind of son of a bitch
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.