Peaky Blinders

Peaky Blinders

ดาวน์โหลดคำบรรยายChinese Bg Code

ซีซั่น 6

ข้อมูลรุ่น

Peaky Blinders S06E01 1080p 10bit BrRip 2CH x265 HEVC 繁體
Peaky Blinders S06E02 1080p 10bit BrRip 2CH x265 HEVC 繁體
Peaky Blinders S06E03 1080p 10bit BrRip 2CH x265 HEVC 繁體
Peaky Blinders S06E04 1080p 10bit BrRip 2CH x265 HEVC 繁體
Peaky Blinders S06E05 1080p 10bit BrRip 2CH x265 HEVC 繁體
Peaky Blinders S06E06 1080p 10bit BrRip 2CH x265 HEVC 繁體
ความคิดเห็นโดย stuqle046

แท็ก

bluray
เผยแพร่เมื่อ: 2026-03-23
ดาวน์โหลด: 49
ผู้พิการทางการได้ยิน: No

ตัวอย่างคำบรรยาย Chinese Bg Code

200 บรรทัดแรก

傑克·尼爾森就要到倫敦了 Jack Nelson's coming to London

這個國家裡有一些我想見的人 There are some people in this country who I'd like to meet.

-法西斯主義者 -不是穿著靴子和黑衫的人 Fascists. Not the ones in boots and black shirts.

而是穿禮服的人 The ones in tuxedos.

謝爾比先生 這位是戴安娜·米特福德 Mr Shelby, Lady Diana Mitford.

奧斯瓦爾德最新的也是最後一任情婦 Oswald's most recent and last ever mistress.

官方的說法是 他是來購買酒類進口許可證的 Officially he's coming to buy liquor import licenses.

私底下 他是羅斯福的特使 And unofficially he's Roosevelt's envoy.

如果能混入法西斯 潛伏在他們之中 By being among the Fascists, by being among 'em,

我就可以破壞他們的計劃 I can undermine them.

-你就是想把自己玩死嗎 -這次你不想 Still looking for trouble big enough to kill you. If you don't want

幫我搬酒桶 我也不會怪你的 to help me carry the bucket, then I wouldn't blame you.

那這回你自己搬吧 You have to carry this bucket on your own.

我們達成交易了嗎 尼爾森先生 Do we have a deal, Mr Nelson?

你真有膽量 You're a brave man.

我所見的戰爭英雄 Every war hero I ever met,

都只想自尋死路 they're just someone who wanted to get themselves killed.

-如果有人能殺湯米·謝爾比 -那就是你了 If anyone is going to kill Tommy Shelby... It will be you.

惡魔終會死亡 而未來是屬於我們的 The devil will be dead. The future belongs to us.

你需要去看看醫生 You need to see a doctor.

我得堅持到波士頓的交易完成 We've got to keep going until the Boston business is done.

你好 Hello?

湯米 露比燒到38.3度了 怎麼也降不下來 Tommy, she has a temperature of 101 and nothing is working.

快點回來 Just get here now.

快讓開 讓開 Out of the way! Out of the way!

不 不 醫生在哪裡 你能把醫生叫來嗎 No...no. Where's the doctor? Can you get the doctor?

-我要和醫生談談 -謝爾比先生 I need to speak a doctor. Mr Shelby.

謝爾比先生 你的女兒得的是肺結核 Mr Shelby, your daughter has consumption.

肺結核感染性很強 Consumption is a very infectious disease.

我們必須按照程序辦事 There are procedures that must be followed.

-請把孩子交給我們 -好的 -莉齊 Please, hand over the child. OK. Lizzie?

都會好的 It's going to be all right.

好了 你接著她 輕點 Right, you take her. You be gentle.

照顧好她 Look after her.

她是我的女兒 你聽明白了嗎 That's my daughter, you hear me?

我得和她在一起 I need to be with her.

我得和我的女兒在一起 I need to be with my daughter!

湯米 Tom.

好了 別這樣 他們得給露比做X光檢查 我們也得做 OK. Come on. They are X-raying Ruby, they have to X-ray us

-我們很有可能也感染了 -去他媽的 莉齊 because we might have it as well. Fuck us, Lizzie.

去他媽的 去他媽的 Fuck us! Fuck you and me!

是誰傳染給露比的 Who brought this on?

是我們帶來了這個詛咒 We brought on this curse.

別這樣 湯米 Stop, Tommy.

趕緊停下 Fucking stop!

他們不放過我 They wouldn't let me pass.

他們不放過我 They wouldn't let me pass.

他們故意這樣做 為了懲罰我 They did it on purpose, to punish me.

湯米 求求你 別這樣了 Tommy, stop it, please.

好吧 All right.

好吧 All right.

我丈夫很抱歉 My husband is very sorry.

是的 OK.

我丈夫很抱歉 他現在已經冷靜下來了 My husband is very sorry and he is calm now.

他正在戒酒 有時候... He is recovering from addiction. Sometimes...

有時... Sometimes...

他就像被關在籠子裡的馬 不停地踢著籠子 ..he's a horse in a crate, kicking the crate.

我只是發泄一下 It's just the crate I'm kicking.

對不起 I'm sorry.

-莉齊 -我在 Lizzie. Yeah?

告訴我們該怎麼做 Tell me what I have to do.

-請走這邊 先生 -對不起 This way, sir. Sorry.

謝謝你 Thank you.

謝爾比先生 你得保持不動 Mr Shelby, you will need to keep still for a moment.

看看身體裡有什麼 To see what's inside.

等你看到 Wait till you see.

上帝 God.

願上帝知曉她的病症 God knows what's inside.

求上帝保佑她 God help her.

她的左肺部有結核感染 She has a tubercular infection in her left lung.

他們發現得早 They've caught it quite early.

會再做一些檢測 They'll do more tests.

他們會用一個 什麼刺激肺的方法 They do this thing, pulmonary something,

攻擊肺部 讓肺休息 where they collapse the lung, let it rest.

有時候它能自愈 Sometimes the lung cures itself.

如果這個方法不管用 他們會用金子 And if that doesn't work, they use gold.

用什麼? What?

-金子? -金鹽 Gold? Gold salts.

醫生說他給你解釋過療法 The doctor said he explained their methods to you

醫院開張你來剪彩的時候 when you cut the ribbon to open the institution.

我不記得了 我沒在聽 I can't remember, I wasn't listening.

反正就是 Yeah, well.

金鹽 Gold salts.

混了37%純金的鹽 Salt with 37% gold.

他們說有用 但剛用上的時候會讓她的病症更嚴重 They say it helps, but it will make her more sick at first.

他們有沒有說 Did they say what...?

他們有沒有說治愈幾率有多大? Did they say what the chances are?

沒說 No. They don't say.

但她還太小 But she's small.

得了結核很危險 因為會惡化得很快 And with TB that's not good because the disease is big and fast.

浴血黑幫 第六季 第3集

實在對不起 寶貝 I'm so sorry, my darling.

但我會想辦法的 But I will deal with it.

我會讓病痛消失 I will make it go away.

我會做一筆交易 I will strike a bargain.

你應該戴口罩 You should be wearing a mask.

戴著呢 I am.

你來試金鹽 我要試試別的辦法 You can try gold, I will try something else.

梅菲爾酒店244房 Mayfair 244.

艾達 聽我說 Ada. Listen to me.

我需要你去倫敦扮演我的角色 I need you to be me in London.

不 事情很重要 No, it's important.

我知道你不想和我的生意扯上關係 I know you want nothing to do with my business,

但露比病得很重 but Ruby is very sick.

我需要你空出五天時間 I need five days of your time.

倫敦

她果然穿得很好 So she dresses well.

-去門口接她 -好的 夫人 Go to the door and take her coat. Yes, ma'am.

把衣服的牌子記下來 Uh...and make a note of the label.

好的 夫人 Of course, ma'am.

托馬斯 你他媽在哪兒啊 Oh, Thomas, where the devil are you?

艾達·索恩女士到了夫人 Mrs Ada Thorne, ma'am.

-我以為你們都叫謝爾比 -我是個寡婦 I thought you were all called Shelby. Ah, I'm a widow.

我丈夫還不願體面離世 他還強撐著呢 My husband didn't have the good grace to die. He lingers yet.

你丈夫是吉尼斯家的吧 我記得 Your husband is a member of the Guinness family, I believe.

他們為窮人做了很多好事 They do a lot of good work on behalf of the poor.

窮人之所以窮正是因為 The poor who are only poor because

他們把太多收入都交給吉尼斯家族了 請坐 they spent so much of their income on Guinness. Please.

貧窮的原因應該比這更複雜一些吧 I think the causes of poverty are a little more complex than that.

是啊 我認為都是基因的問題 Yes. I believe it is to do with genetics.

花瓶真漂亮 Huh. Beautiful vase.

我祖父從開羅的一家妓院偷回來的 My grandfather stole it from a brothel in Cairo.

埃及的 18世紀的吧 我猜是 Egyptian. The 18th Dynasty, I think.

你怎麼會這麼了解埃及花瓶? How do you know so much about Egyptian vases?

我收藏古董 I collect antiques. Hm.

一群吉普賽人 定居在工業城市外的林地裡 A tribe of Gypsies settles on a clearing in a factory town.

當然了 生了很多孩子 Children, of course, ensue in their hundreds,

而其中一個成了黑幫兼政客 but one of them becomes a gangster and a politician,

另一個則成了古董收藏家 the other a collector of antiques.

很了不起 It is quite extraordinary.

我看也是基因的結果 A result of genetics, I think.

親愛的 你調查我 我也調查了你 My dear, you researched me and I researched you.

如果現在還是1919年 你會走進我家正門 If this was 1919, you would have come through my front door carrying

拿著左輪手槍和莫洛托夫燃燒瓶 a revolver and a Molotov cocktail

愉悅地射穿我的腦袋 and would happily have blown off my head.

時間能改變一切這可真棒啊 不是嗎 Hm, isn't it wonderful how time changes everything?

-那個美國人呢?-他晚點會到 Where is the American? He'll be here later.

-莫斯利呢 -他聽說托馬斯不來就悶悶不樂的 Where is Mosley? He heard Thomas wasn't coming so he decided to sulk.

你知道男人的 托馬斯呢? You know how men are. Where is Thomas?

她女兒生病了 His daughter is sick.

他沒請保姆嗎? Does he not employ a Governess?

這是階級和基因的問題 It's a class thing, a genetic thing.

他把他女兒的健康看得比事業重 He puts his daughter's welfare before business.

即使是改變世界的事業 Even the business of changing the world.

我以為今天來純粹是交朋友的 I thought today was purely social.

只有你來了 那也只能是交朋友了 Now that it's just you, I suppose it will be.

你應該知道你哥哥改變了我的生活 You should know your brother has altered my life.

這裡的人只是小跑著跳上或者跳下他們的馬鞍 The men here just bounce up and down in their saddles in a rising trot,

甚至從未馳騁 never even galloping.

托馬斯是在花瓶上騎馬的男人 Thomas is the man on the horse on the vase.

這就是我拿出來給你看的原因 That's why I put it out for you to look at.

最近的理解是 According to recent interpretations,

十八世紀王朝的花瓶上 騎馬的黑騎士就意味著 the black rider on 18th Dynasty vases is meant to signify

接近死亡 approaching death.

所以 沒錯 就像托馬斯一樣 So, yes, I suppose it resembles Thomas.

告訴我 他的情緒為什麼如此低落? Tell me, why is he so emotionally mutilated?

當然是因為他是從小說中走出來的人物 Oh. Because he is a character in a novel, of course.

你這樣的女士喜歡看的小說 講的都是放蕩不羈的男人 One of those novels ladies like you like to read. All about wild men.

我不看小說 Oh, I don't read novels,

我只看色情文學和政治學 I read only pornography and politics.

沒有男人在場 我們不是更該說說閒話嗎 In the absence of the men, shouldn't we ladies be engaging in small talk?

沒錯 說說閒話 Very well. Small talk.

和喜歡操男人一樣 我也喜歡操女人 You know I like to fuck women as well as men.

湯米說對了 Mm, Tommy was right.

他說所有東西都是一個圓圈 He says that everything is a circle.

住在伊頓廣場的女士 和阿斯頓的妓女一樣粗魯而誠實 A lady in Eaton Square, as coarse and honest as an Aston whore.

才想起來我還沒有給你倒杯喝的 I just realised I haven't even offered you a drink.

艾達 在改變世界的枯燥事業開始前 Ada. Before the dreary business of changing the world begins,

有些事我希望你先了解 I want you to know something.

等到大清洗的時候 When the time comes for the great cleansing,

我個人認為 I myself will personally argue the case that

猶太人必須處理 但吉普賽人應予倖免 the Jews must be dealt with, but that the Gypsies should be spared.

我們邊喝威士忌邊等美國人吧 Let's drink whisky and wait for the American.

你他媽是誰 Who the fuck are you?

我是這把上了膛的柯爾特手槍的主人 I am the owner of this Colt pistol and the bullets within it.

而且我很趕時間 And I am in a hurry.

我跟著李氏家族的路標來的 I followed the patrin signs for the Lee family.

我在找埃斯梅·謝爾比·李 I'm looking for Esme Shelby-Lee.

沒聽說過 Never heard of her.

她是我弟弟的遺孀

我找她有急事

埃斯梅的丈夫是他媽骯髒的雜種 Esme's husband was a fucking dirty Didicoi.

-他是剃刀黨 -沒錯 He was a Peaky Blinder. Yeah?

而且我比他更年長更可怕 Well, I'm the elder and more terrible.

正如我所說 我趕時間 And as I said, I'm in a hurry.

她在哪? Where is she?

把槍收起來 托馬斯 這裡有孩子 Put your gun away, Thomas, there's children around.

你能找到我是因為我想讓你找到 You only found me cos I let you find me.

我聽說你在找我 我就開始好奇了 I heard you were looking, and I'm curious.

如果你男人在這兒 告訴他我不是來找麻煩的 If any of these men is your man, please tell him I want no trouble.

我可沒有男人 I don't have a man.

男人有什麼用 What use is a man?

馬能拉車 狗能護人 A horse pulls the wagon. A dog keeps me safe.

貓能在黑夜裡給我溫暖 A cat keeps me warm at night.

要是有人想找你麻煩 湯米·謝爾比 那個人只會是我 And if anybody's going to give you trouble, Tommy Shelby. It'll be me.

你想怎麼樣? What do you want?

讓他們走開 Tell them to leave.

什麼 你覺得我是這兒的老大? What, you think I'm in charge here?

我十分確定 埃斯梅 Oh, I'm sure of it, Esme.

走吧

More Chinese Bg Code subtitles for Peaky Blinders

ความคิดเห็น

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left