200 บรรทัดแรก
《浴血黑幫》前情提要
我要你活著看到家人全部死去 I want you to be alive after your entire family is dead
那是對一個人最大的傷害 that is what will hurt you the most.
邁克爾傷得很重 Michael is badly wounded.
約翰死了 John is dead.
我已經給艾博拉瑪·戈爾德寫了封信 So I sent a message to Aberama Gold.
我需要你回來 I need you back.
我會幫你 因為邁克爾想讓我幫你 現在開始 I'll help you cos Michael wants me to help you. Starting now.
這顆子彈已經刻了字 The bullet's been written.
他 作為家族長兄 He, as the oldest brother...
我一定會將這顆子彈送進他那該死的腦袋裡 I'll put this bullet into his head.
你說你就會帶所有男女工人到街上罷工 You said you'd bring every man and woman out on strike.
你有哨子嗎 Do you have a whistle?
你幾乎像是主動要惹麻煩 It's almost as if you want trouble.
好了 先到先得 All right. First come, first served
你們所有人 都排好隊 form an orderly line, all of you.
行了 別擠了 All right. All right.
聽好了 把雇傭合同都拿在手上 Right! Have your contracts of employment in your hand!
進去吧 快進去 Bring 'em in! Get in there.
動起來 快走 跟上 Get moving! On you go! Go on, keep going!
繼續走 等等 你要去哪裡 Keep going. Whoa, where are you going?
布拉德利 工頭 Bradley. Foreman.
好 你去那邊找那個人 去吧 All right. You go and see that man over there. Go!
-你叫什麼名字 -布拉德利 我是個工頭 - What's your name? - Bradley. I'm a foreman.
-上次在這裡工作是什麼時候 -1922年 - When did you last work here? - 1922.
他們中有多少人幹過這種工作 How many have done this type of work before?
他們基本都是伍斯特郡那邊來的農場工人 They're mostly farm hands from down Worcester way.
不過我可以教他們 餓鬼學得快 But I'll show 'em. Hungry men learn fast.
行 你去吧 All right. On you go.
骯髒渣滓 一群工賊 Dirty scabs! Blacklegs!
哪個混蛋扔的 把他揪出來 What bastard threw that? Get him out here!
亞瑟 行了 夠了 Arthur! Oi! Enough. Enough!
趕他出去 Get him out!
滾出去 Get out!
再來十個 Ten more!
再來十個 十個 夠了 關門 Two more. Ten. That's it. Close it up!
好了 每人十先令 給你兩英鎊 Right. Ten bob a man. £2 there for you.
-那安保人員呢 -關於這個 - What about security? - Yeah, well, about that...
依據伯明翰市警局的命令 By order of the city of Birmingham police department
你和你這兒的工人 you and your ugly workforce are now under the protection...
現在都他媽歸剃刀黨罩了 ..of the Peaky fucking Blinders.
浴血黑幫 第四季 第3集
-格雷先生 -好 讓他進來吧 - Mr Gray? - Yeah, send him in.
是您母親 It's your mother.
該死 Oh, fuck.
我在報紙裡看到了 I read about it in the paper.
我有權利 I have a right.
我也是你媽 I'm your mum, as well.
你希望我走嗎 You want me to go away?
對 Yes.
我把這些放下就走 I'll just leave these.
是咱家果園種的 They're from our orchard.
你以前很愛吃 You used to love these.
希望裡面沒有蟲子 I hope there are no worms in them.
聽我說 Look,
我就是想說 歡迎你隨時回家來 I just wanted to say that you're welcome to come home.
在家裡休養 To get better at home.
我知道你覺得村子裡很無聊 但是... I know you got bored in the village, but...
我們愛你 ..We love you
你弟弟也很想再和你一起踢足球 and your little brother misses playing football with you...
還有你爸 ..And your dad...
他去世了 ..Passed on.
躺在床上安靜地走了 He passed on peacefully in our bed.
操 Fuck.
你走吧 Now go on.
我在等湯米 他快來了 I'm expecting Tommy, and he's due here now.
那我這就走 I'll go, then.
我不要跟那個男人待在一間屋子裡 I'll not be in the same room as that man.
走吧 波莉 湯米在等我們 Come on, Pol, Tommy's expecting us.
誰跟我們去 Who's with us?
艾薩和兩個李氏兄弟 Isaiah and two Lee boys.
艾達 你多久沒跟人上床了 Ada, how long since you've had a fuck?
什麼 What?
我已經將近兩年了 It's been nearly two years with me.
聖誕節時我算了算 Over Christmas I counted it up.
於是我的新年目標就是改變現狀 So, I've made a New Year's resolution to change the situation.
有想好要跟誰上床嗎 Anyone particular in mind?
沒有 Not really.
就選一個不合適的人 Just me and someone unsuitable.
我坐前面 I'll sit in the front.
這次就是要正式宣布嗎 So, this is just to make things official.
正式宣布你回到公司 Your official return to the company payroll.
所以你別說什麼新年目標了 So no more talk of New Year's resolutions
免得湯米改變主意 or Tommy might change his mind.
-什麼新年目標 -沒什麼 - What New Year's resolution? - Never mind.
我覺得艾達是想讓我注意舉止 I think Ada's trying to tell me to behave myself.
沒錯 注意舉止 Yeah. Behave yourself.
我不注意又怎麼樣 Behave myself or what?
我他媽不注意又怎麼樣 Behave myself or fucking what?
好了 波莉 我跟你說實話吧 OK, Polly, I'll tell you the truth.
你最近遇到不少問題 湯米讓我盯著你 After your recent troubles, Tommy asked me to keep an eye on you.
"問題" "Troubles?"
為了這家公司 Whilst working for this company
我殺了一個人 I have killed a man
失去了一個人 找到一個兒子 I have lost a man, I have found a son
差點失去了一個兒子 自己都幾乎送了命 I have nearly lost a son, I have nearly lost my own life.
我願意回來繼續工作 Now, I will accept my job back
如果條件足夠優渥的話 if the terms on offer are favourable...
但我絕不會注意舉止 ..But I will not behave myself.
抱歉我來晚了 Sorry I'm late.
亞瑟呢 Where's Arthur?
難道我看起來像他媽嗎 Do I look like his fucking mother?
不是吧 你怎麼來了 Oh, no. Why are you here?
你還好嗎 比利還好嗎 You all right? Is Billy all right?
挺好的 沒什麼事 Yes. Everything's fine.
好 見到你我很開心 但我趕著開會 Well, look... Lovely to see you, but I'm late for a meeting.
他們可以等 They can wait.
亞瑟·謝爾比 副董事長
我有禮物要給你 I've got something for you.
給我摯愛的丈夫 他辛勤工作 Something for a loving husband who's been working very hard...
壓力重重 ..And is under a great deal of pressure.
能讓他減輕壓力的禮物 Something to relieve his stress.
是絲綢的 日本貨 It's silk. From Japan.
摸摸看 Feel.
我的手很髒 My hands are dirty.
很好 Good.
好好感受一下 Feel all of it.
盡情感受 Feel it properly.
你想在這裡做嗎 You, er... You want to do this here?
不行嗎 你不是老闆嗎 Why not? I thought you were the boss.
-我的確是老闆 -那告訴我要做什麼 老闆 - I am the fucking boss. - Then tell me what to do, boss.
過來 Come here.
好了 在謝爾比有限公司 Right, before we start this extraordinary general meeting
董事會股東特別會議開始前 of the board of the Shelby Company Limited
我先申明 副董事長缺席 I'd like to note the absence of the Deputy Vice President
他還沒到 who has not yet arrived.
但我們決定繼續開會 We'll continue without his presence.
第一項 Item number one.
謝爾比有限公司 The reinstatement
財務主管的復職 of the Shelby Company Limited company treasurer.
董事會歡迎前任主管回歸復職 The board welcomes back the former treasure
並提供優於以往的任職條件 with generously improved terms and conditions.
畢竟公司現正處於 Due to the exceptionally difficult circumstances
水深火熱中 the company now finds itself in.
財務主管現在可以過目任職條件 The proposed treasurer will now check the terms and conditions
看看是否滿意 to see if they are in order.
第二項 在公司會計因病 Item number two, during the absence of the Company Accountant
休假期間 due to ill health
公司的所有會計工作 all responsibility for the keeping of the Company Accounts
暫時移交給並購主管 pass to the head of acquisitions.
第三項 公司財務主管 Item number three. The Company Treasurer
已經看過了任職條件 having read the terms and condition
將簽下雇傭合同 lodges a signed contract of employment agreeing
同意代任會計主管提出的任職條件 to the terms and conditions with the temporary head of accounts.
同意伊麗莎白·格雷女士復職 All those in favour of the reinstatement of Mrs Elizabeth Gray
擔任謝爾比公司財務主管的 to the position of The Shelby Company treasurer
請舉手 please raise your hands.
謝謝啊 Why, goodness. Thank you.
還有其他議項嗎 Any other business?
那我宣布股東特別會議結束 Right, I declare this extraordinary general meeting over.
現在討論下正經事 Now we talk about the real business...
但需要亞瑟出席 ..But, for that, we need Arthur.
亞瑟到底在哪裡 Where the fuck is Arthur?
-謝爾比先生 -滾開 - Mr Shelby! - Fuck off.
-他們闖入油漆車間了 -是嗎 - They've broken into the paint shop. - Oh, yeah?
他們把油漆都倒出來了 They're chucking paint around
我覺得他們要點火引爆 I think they mean to set light to it.
你自己處理 我他媽在忙 Well, you deal with it, man, I'm fucking busy!
為什麼這麼做 What was all that about?
在這個罪惡之地 In this sinful place
充滿各種誘惑 there will be temptations.
作為你的妻子 我有責任 It's my responsibility as your wife
幫助你抵抗這些誘惑 to help you resist those temptations.
把你與惡魔 By putting myself between you...
永遠隔開 ..And the devil.
用我那天主教母親的話來說 In the words of my sinful Catholic mother
就是"榨幹他 喂飽他" "Keep his balls empty and his belly full."
願她安息 God rest her soul.
謝爾比先生 Mr Shelby!
請你立刻來油漆車間 You have to come to the paint shop immediately! Please!
我得走了 Oh, I have to go.
一會就回來 Won't be late.
女士們 這裡不能抽煙 Sorry, ladies, there's no smoking in here.
我們知道 親愛的 Yes, love, we know.
好了 他遲到一個小時了 不管了 All right. He's an hour late. Fuck him.
這件事會直接影響到亞瑟 但他不在 This business directly affects Arthur, but he's not here
我們直接投票吧 so we'll take a vote without him.
什麼事 What business?
與你無關的正經事 艾達 Official business that wasn't on your agenda, Ada.
一個線人告訴我們 六年前盧卡·尚格萊特 An informant told us that six years ago Luca Changretta
從紐約到了伯明翰 came from New York to Birmingham
當他表哥婚禮的伴郎 to be best man at his cousin's wedding.
我們發現他們請了布勞德蓋特的裡德和鄧恩 We found out that they used Reid and Dunn in Broadgate
來為婚禮攝影 for the photographs.
攝影師留下了底片 The photographer kept the negatives.
我說服他給我複製了一份 I persuaded him to give us copies...
放大了這張 ..And to enlarge this one.
這就是盧卡·尚格萊特 That is Luca Changretta.
我見過他 所以能認出來 I've seen his face, so I could pick him out.
照片裡一半的男人都是尚格萊特家族的 Half the men in the photograph are Changrettas
也就是說他們可能就是來殺我們的人 which means the chances are they're the men will come kill us.
我們需要把這些照片 We need to get both these photographs
對外公布 into pubs and on street corners
並重金懸賞提供線索的人 and put it about that there's a reward for information.
我們還希望複印一份 We also propose that we give a copy of this photograph
給艾博拉瑪·戈爾德先生 to Mr Aberama Gold.
我們得放棄必須由亞瑟來殺他這念頭 We need to forget the idea that it has to be Arthur
傳統只會害了我們 that pulls the trigger. Tradition will just fuck us up.
還是該等等亞瑟 We should wait for Arthur.
亞瑟不在 艾達 Arthur's not here, Ada.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.