200 บรรทัดแรก
前情提要
湯瑪斯·邁克爾·謝爾比 Thomas Michael Shelby
今天是我的大婚之日 Today is my wedding day.
拍吧 Take the photograph.
俄國人派人來接頭了 The Russians have made contact.
在你的新婚之夜嗎 On your wedding night?
不管你的上級是誰 都搞錯名字了 Whoever it is up there, he gave the wrong name.
你們能做到嗎 能殺人嗎 Can you do it? Can you kill?
你知道他為什麼沒來 對吧 我男人 You know why he didn't come, don't you? My bloody man.
他的餐廳著火了 There was a fire at his restaurant.
不得與外國人勾搭 No fraternising with the foreigners.
他是一名騎兵軍官 我們三月訂婚 He's a cavalry officer. In March we'll be engaged.
但你還是想嘗嘗鮮 But you want to try things first.
我是羅本·奧利弗 畫像師 Ruben Oliver. Portrait artist.
你有我的名片 You have my card.
你的內心才是最美的 What was in your heart was beautiful.
做完這筆 然後就離這些事遠遠的 Just get this business done and get away from things like this.
答應我 Promise me.
我保證會保護我們的安全 I promise I will make us safe.
蘭徹斯特汽車工廠
夜班
浴血黑幫 第三季 第2集
你的兄弟們去了我家 Your brothers came to my house.
他們說剃刀黨找我有事 They said the Peaky Blinders had business with me.
你不怕我嗎 You're not afraid of me?
你找我一個小工人有何貴幹 So, what is it you want from a simple working man?
恐懼 Fear.
可憐的納特利先生喝多了 Poor Mr Nutley drank too much.
他去工廠後的 He went for a piss on the train tracks
火車軌道撒尿 that run behind the factory.
火車駛來 Train came.
他們在索爾特利發現他支離破碎的屍體 They found his body in Saltley broken into bits.
我知道你的手段 你想要什麼 I know what you do. Tell me what you want.
看那兒 There.
所有的倉庫 4號 5號 6號倉庫 The lot, complete warehouse. Bays four, five and six.
你有鑰匙吧 You have the keys?
是的 我有鑰匙 Yes, I have the keys.
4號倉庫裡是什麼 What's in bay four?
等待噴漆的40s型和21s型汽車成品 Completed type 40s and type 21s waiting for the paint shop.
5號呢 Bay five?
噴漆和零件 Paint shop and parts.
那就是6號倉庫了 So, it's bay six.
什麼 What is?
給我6號倉庫的鑰匙 Give me the keys to bay six.
不過是舊庫存罷了 It's just old stock in storage.
給我6號倉庫的鑰匙 Give me the keys to bay six.
給你的報酬 For your trouble.
捐給你的慈善基金會吧 Give it to your charity...
我是為了我家人的安全才這麼做的 I'm only doing this for the safety of my family.
你的慈善基金會裡只有小子 So, will it be just boys in your charitable institution
還是也有姑娘 or girls, as well?
都有 Both.
你得把他們分開 You must divide them.
你知道那些小東西會是什麼樣 You know how the little creatures can get.
你的人呢 你說他們5點前到的 Where are your people? You said they'd be here by five.
他們都我行我素慣了 They're a law unto themselves.
你永遠都摸不清他們到底是誰 You can never quite grasp who they are.
就跟抓濕肥皂一樣 Like gripping wet soap.
我已經調查研究過一番了 I've done my research.
或許你聽過的名字是"經濟聯盟" Perhaps you know them as the, er...Economic League.
不過有次我收到他們的一封信 Only once did I get a letter from them
署名為"治安委員會" headed the Vigilance Committee.
那倒是泄露了一點秘密 Which tips the hand a little.
不是 Nope.
我聽說過的名字是"D區" The name I've heard is Section D.
特別調查局就這麼稱呼他們 That's what Special Branch calls them.
商人 國會議員 陸軍軍官 Businessmen, MPs, army officers.
是啊 把這些人帶到吉普賽人的廢品站會很有趣 Yes, it will be fun to bring such men to a Gypsy scrapyard.
是你要求秘密行事的 You asked for privacy.
選舉之後 政府就將我們 Since the election, the Government has decided that
認定為敵人 we are the enemy.
我們所做的 不過是讓這個國家免受革命之苦 When all we're trying to do is save the country from revolution.
你搞政治嗎 謝爾比先生 Are you political, Mr Shelby?
因為這些怪人相信 Because these odd fellows believe that
很快 每一個人都要選擇立場 the time is coming soon when everyone must choose a side.
你的人到底來還是不來 Are your people coming, or are they not coming?
謝爾比先生 你要知道 這些人太了不起了 Mr Shelby, you will learn that these men are far too grand
時鐘都管不了他們 for the clock to govern them.
你得習慣在這麼早的時候和人見面 You'll get used to meeting in the small hours of the morning.
他們就跟和尚似的 They're like monks.
你的慈善基金會什麼時候開張 So, when is your charitable institute opening?
我說什麼時候就什麼時候 When I fucking say.
那我會時不時登門的 Well, I'll stop by from time to time.
聽那些小東西告解 Hear confession from the little creatures.
你將會見國會議員帕特裡克·賈維斯 You will meet Mr Patrick Jarvis, MP.
他可能會想成為受託人 He'll probably want to become a trustee.
他就喜歡這樣 It's just his thing,
喜歡在傍晚喝幾杯小酒 然後到處登門 to drop by in the evenings after a few drinks.
我們會將之弄成正式的安排 We'll make it a formal arrangement
作為我們之間 更重大協議的一部分 as part of the... bigger deal between us.
我會在那裡設一間辦公室 I will have an office there.
天啊 你被邪念控制了 是吧 小子 My God. Some devil gets into you, doesn't it, boy?
謝爾比先生 如果我想在你的假基金會裡 Mr Shelby, if I want to play the squire
當個大人物 我早就當了 in your place of false charity then I will.
成為體面人的抱負 並不會讓你成為聖人 Ambition for respectability doesn't make you a saint.
我說的有錯嗎 Am I wrong?
上帝啊 6點了吧 Oh, Lord. That's six, is it?
祝你今天愉快 Well, I will wish you a good day.
你他媽去哪兒 The fuck are you going?
我說得不夠清楚嗎 Did I not make it clear?
他們說過 如果晨祈的時候還沒到 They said if they weren't here by morning prayers
那會議就是取消了 then the meeting has been cancelled.
也許賈維斯先生在下議院有事耽擱了 Perhaps Mr Jarvis has been held up at the House of Commons.
也許豪斯上將在上議院有什麼事 Perhaps Admiral Hall's been held up at the House of Lords.
是不是覺得很震撼 Am I impressing you?
或者他們就是認為沒有必要 Or perhaps they've decided they don't care for doing business
在垃圾場和吉普賽人做生意 with Gypsies in scrap-metal yards.
那對你來說是個更糟的結果 Which would be a poorer outcome for you.
替我傳個口信 牧師 You give them a message from me, priest.
告訴他們我去過工廠了 You tell them I've been to the factories
裝甲車狀況良好 and the armoured vehicles are in good condition.
有多少 How many?
27輛 27.
而且工頭是我們的人 And the foreman is ours.
你要去見這個人 This is someone you will meet,
今天 麗茲酒店 today, at the Ritz.
我今天還有很多會要開 I have meetings today.
你今天就一個會 You have one meeting.
就是這個 在倫敦 This one. In London.
所以你最好別錯過早班車 So you'd best catch the milk train.
漢普敦宮 荒宅
涼的 Cold.
十分抱歉 先生 My apologies, sir.
我跟你說過多少次 And how many times I asked you to tell them
不要用僕人的餐具 about sending us the servants' crockery?
餐具的選擇我也無權過問 先生 I have no control over the choice of service, sir.
那這昨天的蛋又怎麼說 還有去年的魚 And what about the yesterday egg? And last year's fish?
和泡在破茶壺裡的上個世紀的茶葉 And last century's tea leaves in a cracked pot?
先生 今天的社交活動都安排好了 Sir, I have a list of today's social engagements
願意的話我可以念給您聽 if you'd like to hear them.
今天很著急嗎 Oh, are we in a rush today?
主宅那邊還有事等著我辦 先生 I have duties at the main house, sir.
在麗茲酒店與米卡·米卡勒維奇公爵大人共進午餐 Luncheon at the Ritz with Duke Mikhail Mikhailovich.
他太無趣了
被取消 Cancelled.
為什麼 What reason?
他說他不舒服 先生 He says he's unwell, sir.
您三點和薩沃德·瓦諾維奇王子還有 You're due to have tea at three with Prince Vsevolod Ivanovich
瑪麗·利文頓約了下午茶 先生 and Lady Mary Lewington, sir...
真好 Good.
不用見無聊的人 還能見美人 I miss out on the bore and meet the beauty.
但是 因為公爵不來 However, in the absence of the Duke,
王子和夫人也取消了 先生 the Prince and the Lady too have cancelled, sir.
除此之外您今天沒有其他社交安排了 Other than that your day is your own.
您倒是還有一個商務會議要出席 You do have one business appointment
關於汽車的事宜 to discuss automobiles.
和湯瑪斯·謝爾比先生 先生 With a Mr Thomas Shelby, sir.
你要求在戶外見面 You asked for a meeting out in the open.
空氣中彌漫著清新的馬糞味 Fresh air and the fine aroma of shit.
是你要求在"中立區"見面的 "Neutral ground," You said.
這兒可不能算中立區 This is hardly neutral ground.
只能是這樣的安排了 Well, it's what you've got.
所以 大人 請坐 So, por favivo, sit down.
-湯瑪斯呢 -臨時有事 - Where is Thomas? - He got called away.
-他說他會來的 -他很忙 - He said he'd be here. - He's busy.
我跟你說了他是臨時有事 你還想怎樣 I just told you he got called away. What do you want?
剃刀黨和尚格萊特家族 There has been a peace between the Peaky Blinders
已經相安無事兩年了 and the Changretta family for two years now...
你到底喝不喝茶 Do you want some tea or not?
芬恩 給這些意大利人倒杯英式茶 去 Here, Finn, pour the Italians some English tea. Go on.
我們要的不是茶 We don't want fucking tea!
我們要個說法 We want an explanation.
你不喝老子來喝 Well, I'll have fucking tea.
要什麼說法 Explanation for what?
弗吉大街上的小威尼斯餐廳被燒了 The Little Venice restaurant in Forge Street was burnt down.
不 不可能是我們幹的 No, no, couldn't have been us.
我們當時正辦婚禮呢 We was at a wedding.
你們把它燒毀了 You burnt it down
就是為了阻止我兒子去參加那場婚禮 to stop my son being at that same wedding.
是啊 他沒來挺好的 Yeah, he wasn't missed.
你們真是長大了 You are such big boys now.
以前你們還借我們的衣服 裝大人呢 Where once you borrowed clothes from us to look like men.
亞瑟 茶好喝嗎 How's the tea, Arthur? Is it...?
涼了 It's cold.
請轉告湯米 Please tell Tommy
他要我們付多少錢 我們都照付 that we pay him whatever he asks us to pay.
我們可以銷聲匿跡 We stay out of the city and off the tracks.
但你告訴他我說了 But you tell him from me
我兒子愛跟哪個女人走在一起都可以 that my son will walk with any woman in this city.
他想要哪個女人都行 Any woman he chooses.
哪怕是為湯瑪斯·謝爾比大帝工作的女人 Even if that woman works for the Emperor, Thomas Shelby.
我兒子陷入了愛情 My son is in love...
抱歉 Sorry.
請原諒 Do excuse me.
您繼續 Carry on.
只要他想 And if he wishes,
他就能和自己愛的人走在一起 he will walk with the woman he loves.
好吧 Ok.
話說... Y'know...
要是你兒子雙腿中彈 It'd be hard for your son to walk anywhere
恐怕要和誰走在一起都很困難了吧 with a bullet in each knee, wouldn't it?
過分了 Too much.
你的話太多了 朋友 You said too much, my friend.
薩比利說 忍忍吧 Sabini says, "Suck and swallow."
但是不行 過分了 But no. Too much.
我唾棄 I spit.
真是 反應太激烈 Oh, fucking... Bit strong.
該死的 Fucking hell.
艾薩 給納切斯的酒吧多派些人手看場子 Isiah. Put two extra men on our pubs in Nechells.
你在說什麼呢 亞瑟 What you talking about, Arthur?
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.