200 บรรทัดแรก
m 211 -8 b 217 -6 217 -4 217 -2 l 217 24 b 217 26 217 29 211 31 l 31 31 b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 211 -8 b 217 -6 217 -4 217 -2 l 217 24 b 217 26 217 29 211 31 l 31 31 b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 211 -8 b 217 -6 217 -4 217 -2 l 217 24 b 217 26 217 29 211 31 l 31 31 b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 50 0 l 179 0 b 208 0 229 21 229 50 l 229 179 b 229 208 208 228 179 228 l 50 228 b 21 228 0 208 0 179 l 0 50 b 0 21 21 0 50 0
m 0 0 b 1 -1 2 -2 4 -1 b 7 1 3 2 5 5 b 6 7 8 7 9 5 l 15 -6 b 18 -7 20 -6 20 -3 b 19 -1 17 2 17 4 b 16 7 20 7 21 6 b 22 4 23 2 25 -1 b 27 -2 29 -1 29 1 b 29 2 28 3 29 5 b 30 7 32 7 33 6 b 34 5 34 4 35 3 b 37 2 39 3 39 5 b 39 6 38 8 37 9 b 34 13 29 13 25 9 b 22 13 17 13 13 9 b 10 13 3 13 0 8
原創翻譯 雙語字幕
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
m 38 -1 l 44 6 l 38 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
翻譯 草草
翻譯 草草
翻譯 草草
校對 小酸奶
時間軸 大蔥
後期 8T
總監 小酸奶
好 盯住皇后 Okay. Keep your eye on the queen, right?
-嗯嗯 -盯住皇后 - Yeah, yeah, yeah. - Eye on the queen. Eye on the queen.
留意J But watch the jacks. Watch the jacks.
因為如果選到J 就沒下局了 'Cause you hit the jack and you don't come back.
該死 God damn...
-該死 -要我慢下來嗎 - Damn it. - Want me to go slower?
-閉嘴 -要嗎 - Shut up. - Is that it?
-不要嗎 -發牌吧 - Yeah? - Deal the cards.
可以問你件事嗎 Can I ask you something?
問 Shoot.
你是國土安全部的殺手嗎 Are you, like, a hitman for Homeland Security?
懲罰者什麼的 All that Punisher stuff?
那是他們起的名字 不是我起的 That's their name, not mine.
我不為任何人工作 And I don't work for anybody.
開玩笑嗎 Are you kidding me?
我們有什麼計劃嗎 So do we have a plan here?
如果我們不跑 那該做什麼 If we're not running, what are we doing?
發你的牌 Just deal the cards.
來吧 快點 Come on, come on, come on, come on. Do it.
-好吧 -知道了 - All right, just... - Got it.
皇后 Queen.
-是... -天吶 - It's right... - Oh, my God.
-你看不到 -你開玩笑吧 - You're not seeing it. - You gotta be kidding me.
-你看不到 -什麼叫我看不到 - You're not seeing it. - What do you mean?
-你在抽老千 -得了 不是吧 - You're cheating. - Come on. Really?
大家都知道三牌賭一張是騙人的 Everybody knows that three-card monte's a scam.
但人們還是會來玩 But they still come back to the table.
因為他們覺得自己能贏過賭局 'Cause they think they can outsmart the game.
或是需要錢 每個冤大頭都有自己的原因 Or they need the money. Every mark has a reason.
是嗎 我的是什麼 Yeah? What's mine?
你相信你能戰勝任何人 不管牌局多不公 You think you can beat anybody, no matter how stacked the deck.
而且你無聊了 And you're bored.
而且你咖啡喝太多了 And you drink too much coffee.
挫敗感讓你不願放棄 The frustration keeps you playing.
幾乎沒有女孩會玩這個遊戲 是吧 You hardly ever see girls playing this game, right?
總是男人 因為他們想贏 It's always guys, 'cause they want to win.
不然呢 What's the alternative?
-聰明點 別玩 -嗯 - Be smart. Don't play. - Yeah.
不過說真的 Seriously, though, what...
你打算怎麼解決我們的問題 What are you planning to do about our situation here?
我不知道 我們的問題是什麼 I don't know. What is our situation?
我們怎麼走到這步的 And how did we get here?
一切要從孔切夫斯基說起 他雇了我們 It all goes back to Konchevsky, right? The guy who hired us.
我打電話向他求助 突然就冒出一堆打手 I call him for help, and suddenly there's goons everywhere.
我不知道 或許他不想付錢吧 So, I don't know, maybe he didn't want to pay for the job.
或是他不希望留活口知道他有什麼 Or he didn't want any witnesses left to know what he had.
皇后是在你手裡嗎 Are you palming the queen?
是這樣嗎 你把皇后藏手裡了 Is that what you're doing? You palming the queen?
沒有 看 No. Look.
怎麼 都是J嗎 So, what? Are they all jacks?
都是J吧 Then, they're all jacks.
開玩笑吧 You gotta be kidding me.
其實手法很簡單 It's a really simple sleight, actually.
-是嗎 -我教你 - Yeah? - Yeah, let me show you.
看 一手兩張牌 是嗎 Look, two cards in one hand, right?
皇后總在下面 Always the queen.
但把J丟出來 But you throw the jack.
就這樣 That's it.
真讓我生氣 Oh, that pisses me off.
你一直找錯了地方 You've just been looking in the wrong place.
該死 God damn it.
這個孔切夫斯基 你說你打給了他 So this Konchevsky, you said you called him.
所以你是知道怎麼找到他嗎 Does that mean you know how to find him?
不 但我知道他是這裡人 No. But I know he's from here.
什麼 Excuse me?
他是紐約人 He's from New York.
一個嚇人的白人老頭 俄羅斯黑幫的 Some creepy white old guy. Russian gang dude.
這你忘記提了嗎 What? You just failed to mention that?
你以為我為什麼要跑啊 Why do you think I tried to run?
我真不敢相信你偏偏把我帶來了這裡 God, I couldn't believe when you brought me here, of all places.
該死 Shit.
那就簡單了 That makes things easier.
你要去找他嗎 You're going after him?
必須的 Got to.
再來 Do it again.
你贏不了的 弗蘭克 You can't win, Frank.
瞧 問題就在這裡 See, that's the thing.
知道招數也沒用 Knowing the move won't help you.
如果我知道你知道了 If I know you know...
天吶 Christ.
我說了 只有不玩才能贏 Like I said, the only way to win is to not play.
那不是個選擇 Yeah, that's not an option.
只需要確保是我們發牌 Just got to make sure we're the dealer.
懲罰者 第二季 第五集
不要啊 Oh, hell no.
沒錯 Oh, hell yeah.
我不知道你聽說了什麼 I don't know what you've heard,
但我可沒對誰做什麼 but I ain't done nothing to nobody.
去問問 我可是正經人了 Ask around. I'm head-to-toe legit.
那好啊 特科 但我需要找到個俄羅斯人 That's good, Turk. But I need to find a Russian.
我知道在你 I know before you found this,
找到現在這條正路之前 straight and true path you're on,
曾經是賣軍火給俄羅斯黑幫的 you used to sell guns to the Russian vory.
你看我像聯合國嗎 I look like the United Nations to you?
不 我看你像個混蛋 Nah, you look like an asshole to me.
孔切夫斯基 聽說過嗎 Konchevsky. You heard of him?
我需要見他 I need to meet with him.
或許我可以打個電話 Or maybe I make a phone call.
紐約警局和國民警衛隊 NYPD and National Guard,
他們會為你 they'll have tanks
把坦克開上第五大道 卡塞爾 rolling down Fifth Avenue after your ass, Castle.
你打電話 還不及掛電話我就能殺了你 You make that call, I kill you before you hang up the phone.
你知道我能的 You know I'll do it.
孔切夫斯基和他的手下去布魯克林卡贊健身房鍛煉 Konchevsky and his crew work out of Kazan's Gym in Brooklyn.
他們不是好人 They are not good people.
你想端掉他們一窩 就去健身房 You want to take 'em all out, the gym is the place.
-為什麼 -他們不會帶槍去 - Why is that? - None of them are packing in there.
警察經常去查他們 Cops are in and out of their business all the time.
對於你這樣的人 就是池中肉 Fish in a barrel for a guy like you.
好吧 你得去見他 Okay. You gotta go see him.
你去告訴他 你有個人 You gotta tell him that you got a guy
有他要的來自芝加哥的東西 who's got what he needs from Chicago.
不 我才不要靠近那夥瘋子呢 Nah, man. I ain't going anywhere near those crazy bastards.
特科 有錢給你 Turk, there's money in it for ya.
大錢 特科 大錢 I'm talking about a big payday, Turk. Big money.
你只需要告訴他 這人 All you gotta do is tell him that this guy,
他拿到了照片和那姑娘 說出來 he's got the photos and he's got the girl, man. Say it.
你拿到了照片和那姑娘 You got the photos and the girl.
他就知道那是什麼意思了 And he's gonna know what that's about?
是的 Yes, he will.
你找個安全地點 安排交換 You set up a safe place, make the exchange.
我讓你來談價錢 好嗎 I'll let you negotiate the price, yeah?
談成的價10%給你 Give you 10% of whatever you come up with.
10% 少來 40差不多 Ten? Forget it. Try forty.
25呢 How about twenty-five?
這還行 My man.
行嗎 -行 - You good with that? - I'm great with that.
-好 -該死 - All right. - Shit.
怎麼 你幹這個了 坑蒙拐騙 So, what? You just in the life now? Hustling and shit?
嗯 特科 我就要這生活 Oh, yeah, Turk. I'm all about that life.
你都安排好了 打這個號碼聯繫我 You call me on this number when you get it all set.
別帶著氣開車 Don't drive angry, now.
比利 Billy?
比利 Billy?
比利 Billy!
你是安全的 You're safe.
你知道我是誰嗎 Do you know who I am?
你是...杜蒙特 你是杜蒙特醫生 You're... Dumont. You're Dr. Dumont.
很好 Good.
不 別繼續睡 No, don't go back to sleep.
-我不想談 -我理解 - Don't want to talk about it. - I understand.
別去想畫面 只談感受 Don't engage the imagery, just the feelings.
我不想感受它 我想滅了它 I don't want to feel. I wanna kill it.
好吧 那好 滅了什麼 All right. Okay, kill what?
我說我不想談了 I said I don't wanna talk about it.
五樣藍色的東西 Five blue things.
什麼 What? What?
在屋裡找五件藍色的東西 告訴我 Count five blue things in the room. Tell me what they are.
好吧 畫 Okay. The, um, the-the painting.
-是藍的 -一件了 還有呢 - It's blue. - That's one. What else?
-書 -兩件 - The book. - Two.
-蠟燭 -三件 - The candle. - Three.
-墻 -還有呢 - The walls. - And?
你的袍子 And your robe is... Your robe.
-很好 -嗯 - Good. - Yeah.
記得我們說的 焦躁時暫停下來 Remember what we talked about. Pause when agitated.
盡量讓自己不要馬上按衝動行事 Try not to let yourself instantly react to your impulses.
你為什麼要這麼做 Why are you doing this?
這是我的工作 比利 It's my job, Billy.
你為什麼沒報警 So why didn't you call the cops?
我們都清楚他們在外面 We both know they're out there.
我們都清楚他們在找我 We both know they're looking for me.
-為什麼 -心神放在這裡 在你身體裡 - Why? - Just be here with me. Be in your body.
我不知道我為什麼讓你進來 I don't know why I let you in.
我最多隻能說是因為這似乎是正確的決定 My best answer is that it seemed like the right thing to do.
你知道你可能會惹上大麻煩吧 You know you could get in serious trouble, right?
我知道 I know.
可以再給我點水嗎 Could I have some more water, please?
當然 Of course.
謝謝 Thank you.
你知道 You know,
你現在可能是這世上 you might be the only person in the world
唯一在乎我的人了 who gives a shit about me right now.
早上好 Morning.
你在幹什麼 What are you doing?
我跟丫頭閒扯 扯到挺晚 I was up late bullshitting with the kid.
-你還好嗎 -早上好 - You good? - Good morning.
你挺自在的 You're making yourself at home?
是啊 你家可真不錯 Yes. I mean, it's a really nice place you have here.
我很高興你喜歡 I'm so glad you like it.
怎麼了 馬達尼 What's going on, Madani?
羅素殺了那老頭 棍子球男 Russo killed the old man. The stickball guy.
我到遲了 他已經死了 I got there too late, and he had already ghosted.
那是好事 Hey, good riddance.
我不會為兒童猥褻犯的死晚上睡不著 Not going to lose any sleep over some child molester,
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.