200 บรรทัดแรก
(All characters, organizations, and places are fictional.)
(所有人物、组织、 和地点都是虚构的。)
(The correctional institution and religion in this episode...)
(惩教所 以及本集中的宗教......)
(don't exist in real life. We ask for your understanding.)
(现实生活中不存在。 我们请求您的理解。)
A bank's branch manager and deputy manager...
某银行分行经理 还有副经理...
who aided a group to launder...
谁帮助一群人洗钱...
a large amount of money...
一大笔钱...
by deleting their transactions...
通过删除他们的交易...
from the flagged list so they'd avoid suspicion...
从标记列表中 这样他们就可以避免怀疑...
were in court today.
今天出庭了。
A crucial witness statement...
一份重要的证人证词...
got most of the prosecution's evidence accepted,
得到了大部分起诉 证据已被接受,
and the manager and deputy manager...
和经理 还有副经理...
- who managed the funds... - How come...
- 谁管理这些资金... - 怎么会...
were found guilty.
被判有罪。
(Employee Suspicious of the Funds Files a Report)
(员工对资金存疑 提交报告)
Hello?
你好?
I'll do as commanded, Your Excellency.
我会按照吩咐去做 阁下。
Do you think you won again?
你觉得你又赢了吗?
You will die by my hand.
你会死在我手里。
Let go of me!
放开我!
The bishop has instructed me.
主教已经指示我了。
I am to lock you up in the punishment room.
我要把你锁起来 惩罚室里。
There's only one way to guarantee Lee's safety.
只有一种方法 以保证李某的安全。
It's to get him to court...
就是要把他告上法庭...
so he can testify.
这样他就可以作证。
Until he testifies in court,
直到他出庭作证为止,
we must get everyone to focus on us.
我们必须让每个人都关注我们。
Get them to focus on us?
让他们把注意力集中在我们身上?
I must walk into the tiger's jaw, then.
我必须走进 那么,老虎的下巴。
It could be more dangerous than we think.
这可能会更危险 比我们想象的。
Mr. Kim, you're the one in the deepest danger among us.
金先生,就是你了 在我们之中最深的危险中。
She's right.
她是对的。
Once they find out everything,
当他们查明一切后
they won't let you be.
他们不会让你的。
Once Lee Si Wan's safety is guaranteed,
一旦李思完的安全 得到保证,
I'll think about how I can escape from here.
我会考虑一下 我怎样才能逃离这里。
I don't see a way out of here.
我看不到离开这里的出路。
(六年前)
(最后一集)
Congratulations on getting released.
恭喜你获释。
The past two years must have been tough.
过去两年 一定很艰难。
You must have been busy, Ha Jun.
河俊,你一定很忙吧。
The chapel is getting built in the backyard.
教堂正在建造中 在后院。
No. I already have a place in mind.
不,我心里已经有一个地方了。
A place where ignorant people cannot just barge in.
无知之人的地方 不能随便闯入。
I wonder if the Almighty made me suffer,
我想知道 如果全能者让我受苦,
so he could show it to me.
这样他就可以给我看。
Therefore, you will not suffer at all.
因此, 你根本不会受苦。
I am told by the Almighty that you will rise up even more.
全能者告诉我 你会站得更高。
In your own places,
在自己的地方,
you will soar to the peak to change the world.
你将翱翔至巅峰 改变世界。
So I ask you to keep one thing in mind.
所以我问你 记住一件事。
Remember where you came from,
记住你从哪里来
who put you...
谁让你...
in these positions, and why.
在这些职位上,以及为什么。
Amen.
阿门。
- Amen. - Amen.
- 阿门。 - 阿门。
- Amen. - Amen.
- 阿门。 - 阿门。
(The day Lee Si Wan appeared in court)
(当天 李思完出庭)
Wouldn't you say I had given you more than enough chances?
你不是说我给了你吗 有足够多的机会吗?
Your Excellency, please grant me one more chance.
阁下, 请再给我一次机会。
Let's pray quietly and wait for an answer.
让我们静静祈祷 并等待答复。
How could he be so weak?
他怎么会这么弱?
Even the mighty Manager On...
即使是强大的经理...
ended up in the lowly punishment room.
最终 简陋的刑房内。
Let me promise you something.
让我向你保证一件事。
Once I get out of here,
一旦我离开这里
I'll kill you and everyone who has anything to do with you.
我会杀了你和所有人 谁跟你有什么关系。
I will find everyone whom you have helped...
我会找到所有人 你帮助过谁...
at least once and kill them myself.
至少一次并亲自杀死他们。
The uniform suits you.
制服很适合你。
Excuse me.
打扰一下。
Can you cut the steak for me?
你能为我切牛排吗?
I don't have any energy to lift my arm.
我没有任何能量 举起我的手臂。
Blame my old age.
都怪我年老了。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Oh, my back.
哦,我的背。
One, two, three.
一二三。
Handling nine is over my head.
处理九个超出了我的能力。
Yes. Thank you for your hospitality.
是的。叨扰。
Why don't I invite you over to my house next time?
我为什么不邀请你过来 下次来我家吗?
Have a good day, everyone.
祝大家有美好的一天。
Don't stand there! Get him!
别站在那里!抓住他!
Mr. Jang.
张先生。
You haven't been returning our calls.
你还没有回来 我们的电话。
My phone died.
我的手机没电了。
Those jerks. Charging his phone...
那些混蛋。正在给手机充电……
is the least they can do after kidnapping him.
是他们至少能做的 绑架他之后。
What about Kim? Can you reach him?
金呢?你能联系到他吗?
Our communication is still down.
我们的通讯仍然中断。
Maybe, his battery is running low too.
也许,他的电池 也快用完了。
To rescue him,
为了救他,
we need to be able to talk to him.
我们需要能够与他交谈。
- I'll go. - Go where?
- 我去。 - 去哪里?
- To give him the battery. - They'll catch you if you go in.
- 给他电池。 - 如果你进去他们就会抓住你。
There's a way not to get caught.
有一个方法可以不被抓住。
What do you see?
你看到了什么?
Have you been well?
你过得还好吗?
What are you smuggling inside today?
今天你在里面走私什么?
Gosh. Come on. Lower your voice!
天哪。快点。放低声音!
It's all right.
没关系。
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.