Prison Break

Prison Break

Shkarko Titrat Chinese Bg Code

Sezoni 3

Informacioni i lëshimit

Prison Break (2007) - S03E10 - Dirt Nap (1080p BluRay x265 Silence)
Një Komentar nga I panjohur

Etiketat

webdl
Publikuar më: 2026-06-28
Shkarkime: 15
Dëgjim i Dëmtuar: No

Pamje paraprake e titrave në Chinese Bg Code

200 rreshtat e parë.

《越獄》前情回顧 Previously on Prison Break

一個普通的漁夫怎麼對 「公司」這麼瞭解? How does a simple fisherman know so much about the company?

你到底準不準備干? You gonna do this or not?\

回答是肯定的 但一旦逃出去 你就是我們的擔保了 Yes. Once we're out, I consider you collateral.

林肯既能惹麻煩 又能解決問題 Lincoln causes as many problems as he solves.

他需要改變一下自己的方式 我覺得你能幫助他 He needs to get out of his own way, and I think you can assist him.

-我領先一步 你得到五萬 -怎麼了? - I stay one step ahead and you get 50 grand. - What happened?

正如你預計的 她來找我 She came up to me.

還給了我錢 讓我向她匯報你們的動靜 And offered me a bunch of cash to talk behind your back.

按計劃行事 是吧? So we stick to the plan, right?

是啊 Yeah. cool.

我找到一本護照 誰是格雷 米勒? I found a passport. who's Gary Miller?

我正努力讓我們能在一起 I've been working on a way for us to be together.

詹姆斯 你要我還怎麼信你? James, how-how can I believe you?

你要我怎麼相信其他事? Hocan I believe anything anymore?

還有個辦法出去? We got a way out of this?

要弄點東西來支撐隧道 We need some kind of support brace for thtunnel.

- 不然的話呢? - 一旦倒塌 我們就都被活埋了 Or what? or the whole thing collapses, and we're buried alive.

別再找借口了 No more excuses.

由於這個美國佬 兄弟都死了 Papa's dead because of this yankee.

如果必要 我會親手宰了他 行吧? I'll kill him myself if I have to, all right?

他從那蒸籠裏活著出來了 He survived the box.

那又如何? So what?

警衛們都看著斯科菲爾德 The guards went after Scofield.

他贏了 Scofield won.

他都成英雄了 He's a folk hero now.

聽著 我和你一樣 都想要斯科菲爾德死 Look, I want Scofield dead as much as you,

但絕不能引起造反 But not at the cost of an uprising.

有信件 Mail call.

那是誰? Who's that?

是我兒子 That's my son.

蒂博格 說行了 機會來了 Bagwell gave the okay. the coast is clear.

走吧 We gotta go.

我以為再見不到你了 I didn't think I'd see you again.

一旦被關進那蒸籠 就... Once someone goes into the box, it's...

是場誤會罷了 It was a misunderstanding.

他們想要你說直升機的事 是吧? They wanted to talk to you about the helicopters, right?

什麼直升機? What helicopters?

你是真的想要越獄麼? Were you really trying to escape?

我不知道你說什麼 你自己也不清楚吧 I don't know what you're talking about, and neither do you.

你也知道了 蒂博格也加入了 Just so you know, Bagwell's coming with us.

那時你走了 You were gone.

而他擁有我們所需要的東西 He had something we needed.

我別無選擇 I didn't have a choice.

好吧 Fine.

新計劃是怎樣的? So what's the new plan?

你跟他說了麼? Did you tell him?

是的 Yeah.

我加入你們了 I am coming with you.

行了 知道了 Okay by me.

都聽到了吧? 你聽到了吧 警察兄? Everyone hear that? you hear that, lawman?

不過你得在這看著 But you're staying up here.

是不是我說的不夠清楚啊 Maybe I didn't enunciate myself.

去下面幹活需要兩隻手的 The work downstairs requires two hands.

我們需要有人在這看著 以防薩米回來 Hey. we need somebody to stay outside in case Sammy returns.

我想我們不能從這挖 I thought we couldn't dig through this stuff.

支撐處很危險 The bracing's gonna be tricky.

除非有合適的支撐點 Unless the tunnel gets the proper support,

否則就會全塌下來 It's all going to come down on our heads.

所以我們得弄東西支撐隧道 We should have the materials for the braces,

不過我們需要鋸子來切割 還要一個錘子 But we'll need a a saw to cut tto size. and a hammer.

你能弄到麼? Can you help us out?

是的 可以 Yeah. I can do that.

兩天時間 Two days.

要是不行呢? And if not?

兩天時間 Two days.

威廉 應該有我們要的東西 Guillermo should have everything we need.

你知道他在哪 是吧? You know where he is, right?

我想在 呃... I think it's, uh...

在走廊的左邊 It's down this corridor on the left.

在中間 40號房間 Halfway down. cell 40.

走廊那邊 左邊 Down the corridor on the left.

40號房 行了 Cell 40. okeydoke.

你迷路了麼 蒂博格? Are you lost already, Teodoro?

不 No.

迷路的是你 But you are.

這個房間歸我了 This is my room now.

你玩完了 You're done in here.

要是今天你肯做了斯科菲爾德 If you had gone after Scofield today,

那就還值得原諒 All would have been forgiven.

這是在自殺 This is suicide.

閉嘴 老傢伙 Shut up, old man!

我倒要試一試 I'll take my chances.

你以為你可以管理索納? You think you can run sona?

你連運送東西都辦不了 You couldn't even run shipments from one dock to the other,

但是我還一直留著你 But I still keep you by my side.

我會讓你走出這扇門 I'll let you walk out of here

讓你顏面無存 Out of respect for what you were.

來啊 Come on!

滾出去 Get the hell out of here!

大家都準備好了麼? All of you ready to do this?

在勒齊回來前 Until Lechero gets back,

我們要找些這個 We should start looking for pieces

大約四尺長 About four feet in length.

現在 這裏歸我管了 I'm running things now!

任何人有意見的話... Anyone got problem with that...

就過來拿 ...come get it!

很好 Good.

第一件事: First order of business,

誰給我帶來邁克·斯科菲爾德 這浪姆酒就歸誰 A case of rum to the man who brings me Michael Scofield!

放心 Don't worry.

我們會帶齊現鈔過來的 We'll be there with all the cash.

行麼? 謝謝 Okay? gracias.

奧斯貝托 這就是你要找的人 Osberto. that's who you want to talk to.

這傢伙能耐夠大麼? This guy on the up-and-up?

我進索納的事就是他安排的 The guy I was running things into sona for arranged this,

所以這事應該也能辦成的 So it's as up as it's gonna get for this kind of deal. so, yes.

不過 奧斯貝托不會說英語 Osberto doesn't speak english, though,

那你準備怎麼做? So how do you want to work it?

我得去見蘇珊 I need to meet with Susan.

我會帶上索菲亞 她能幫我翻譯 I'll take Sofia. she can translate for me.

不用擔心 Don't worry about it.

見到蘇珊後 你要我怎麼說? So when I meet with Susan, what do you want me to tell her?

她想聽什麼 你就告訴她什麼 Tell her whatever you think she wants to hear.

幫我們盡量爭取時間 行麼? Just buy us enough time to do our thing, all right?

一切順利 兄弟 Home stretch, papi.

兄弟 我不知道怎麼感謝你才好 Listen, man. I want to thank you for everything.

- 林肯 拜託 - 回去後 我一定回報你 Oh, linc, please. when we get home, I got your back--

你想要什麼都可以 Whatever you need, whatever you want.

什麼都不需要 That won't be necessary.

當我回家的時候 我會做個好公民 When I'm back home, I'm a saint.

甚至連紅燈都不會闖 I'm not even jaywalking.

奧斯貝托 別忘了 Osberto. don't forget.

奧斯貝托 Osberto.

一旦斯科菲爾德從隧道出來 他就死定了 Scofield steps outside that tunnel, he's a dead man.

我想我們有兩條路 Far as I can tell, we have two options.

要麼讓薩米入伙 We can invite Sammy on the escape...

見你的鬼去吧! He can go to hell.

所以我們只能選擇另一條路 Which brings us to option number two.

你不會和薩米是一夥的吧 You wouldn't last a second in there with Sammy.

那你呢 Would you?

我想我們必須出去 Then I guess we'll just have to outsource.

我覺得對不住那個夥計 I felt sorry for the guy,

但是你必須要應戰 But you don't chicken-foot an ex-delta force

每個人都有求生的慾望 And expect to make it out alive.

你贏了 像恰克·諾裏斯一樣 You're delta force? like Chuck Norris?

諾裏斯? 他在這裏的話也不一定能贏 Norris? he wouldn't have made it through boot camp.

等我一下 Excuse me a second.

我看你交到新朋友了 I see you're making friends.

一旦你贏了比賽 Hey, once you get the hang of it,

這裏就不再乏味了 This place ain't so rough.

很糟 too bad.

什麼很糟 Too bad what?

你是對的 You were right. we got

我們有個計劃 不過如果你不懂規矩 A little plan going on. but, you know, if you're putting down roots...

不 不 你說... No, no. you were saying...?

我們要在48小時內設法逃離這裏 We're supposed to be out of here in 48 hours.

不是和斯科菲爾德一起吧 Not through Scofield.

你聽見剛才的喊話了吧 You heard the town crier.

那個聰明仔的一條命也就值一箱酒 College boy's life is barely worth a case of booze.

別轉移話題 Hence our current conversation.

我知道你昨天是怎麼贏的 I know how you got your cherry yesterday,

你在你綁手的帶子上塗了丙酮 Daubing your wraps in acetone,

摀住那傢伙直到窒息而死 Smothering the guy until he passed out from the fumes.

你若如法炮製弄死薩米 你就能跟我們走 You do the same thing to Sammy, and you're in.

向薩米挑戰 Chicken-foot Sammy?

向薩米挑戰 Chicken-foot Sammy.

全靠你了 老大 It's all riding on you, champ.

請拿好 Here you get it.

謝謝 Thank you.

不會耽誤很久的 This shouldn't take long.

你在做什麼 What are you getting?

-做準備 -什麼準備? Supplies. for?

我不想打無準備之仗 I don't want to get caught flat-footed again.

你知道是什麼意思嗎 You know no.what that means?

這些人顯然有他們的計劃 Well, these people obviously have a plan.

我們也要有一個計劃 We're gonna need one, too.

那計劃包括營救詹姆斯嗎 Does that plan include screwing over James?

那傢伙叫詹姆斯還是米勒? Is it James or gary Miller?

無論他叫什麼 Whatever his name is, there's a part of me

我不相信他會為他們賣命 That doesn't want to believe he works for them...

因為 我愛這個男人 Cause he's The man I loved,

這個男人因為我才進的監獄 The man who went to prison for me,

我的第一次巴黎之旅就是和這個男人一起 The man who was going to take me to my first trip to paris.

我不能背叛他 I haven't turned my back to that man.

你能告訴我他是否還好 Do I have your word that he's gonna be all right?

是的 上車吧 Yeah. now get in.

你說明白點 Do I have your word?!

我說了他很好 Yeah, you got my word.

現在可以上車了 Now get in.

Ed 我們馬上能見面了 銷售非常好!

希望你還在忙你那塊...格雷

你知道我剛才發現了什麼? You know what st found out?

"蘇克雷"的意思就是"糖" That "Sucre" means "sugar."

是的 Yeah.

所以每次我說到你的名字 So every time I say your name,

我就用"糖"代替 I'm calling you "sugar."

明白 Basically.

我喜歡這麼叫 I likeR that.

我沒有搞到很多消息 Look, I don't have a lot of information.

對你來說很好 不是嗎 Which, I guess, that's good ws for you, right?

你能詳細說下嗎 You care to elaborate?

林肯沒有什麼行動 Lincoln isn't cooking anything up.

他還是在計劃拿惠斯勒交換lj He's still planning on exchanging Whistler for lj.

他沒提過什麼別的計劃 He hasn't been talking about running any games.

昨晚他也沒什麼特別的行動嗎 And did he become an eagle scout last night, too?

小姐 他得到了消息 他知道只能這樣 Lady, he got the message. he knows he doest have

他決定就這麼行動 A choice, he has to play it straight.

我來這裏告訴你這些 Look, I could have come up here and made something up

只是想撈點錢 但是 Just to get paid, but...

More Chinese Bg Code subtitles for Prison Break

Komentet

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left