200 rreshtat e parë.
前情提要
她的喉咙被割开了 Her throat's been cut.
受害者是海军少尉Janine Wilt Victim is Navy Ensign Janine Wilt.
Wilt少尉用这台电脑远程操控了 Ensign Wilt gained remote access from this laptop
一台家庭电脑 to a home computer.
一个聊天室的链接 Linked to a chat room?
他们聊什么 What were they talking about?
问我是否孤独 Asking if I was lonely
是否知道自己的使命 and did I know my calling?
-所以你去找了Wilt少尉 -她精通电脑 - So you turned to Ensign Wilt. - She knew computers,
屏蔽了聊天室和里面的所有人 blocked the chat room and everyone on it.
-你认识他们吗 -Hellbent427 - Do you know any of them? - Hellbent427.
Hellbent427是Bradley Simek Hellbent427 is Bradley Simek.
-谁也不许动 -不要 - Nobody move! - Don't.
不 No!
NCIS的网络系统通过Bradley Simek NCIS Cyber linked Bradley Simek's communications
找到了一个确切的恐怖组织“召唤” to a specific terror cell: The Calling.
“召唤”正在全力招募青少年 The Calling is making a strong push to recruit children.
我们刚给你们发了一名在法国的"召唤"领导人背景资料 We've sent you background on a Calling leader in France.
他的名字叫Matthew Rousseau His name is Matthew Rousseau.
几个"召唤”的效忠者 Several Calling loyalists
正在黑市上寻找S型地雷 are seeking S-mines on the black market.
国际刑警组织正在召集一个智囊团 Interpol is assembling a think tank.
我希望你们能代表NCIS参加 I would like you to represent NCIS.
SS_Builder-48 SS是Sadiq Samar的缩写 SS_Builder-48. The SS stands for Sadiq Samar.
Luke Harris Wendy和David Harris Luke Harris-- Wendy and David Harris reported him
昨晚报警说他失踪了 他们是他的养父母 missing last night. They are his adoptive parents.
妈妈 妈妈 Mom! Mom!
爸爸 不 Dad! No!
Duck 我必须跟这个孩子搭上话 Duck, I got to reach this kid.
我对S型炸药一无所知 I know nothing about any S-mines.
Samar可能在试着链接地雷 Samar could be trying to connect the mines.
Dorneget 听我说 酒店有危险 Dorneget, listen to me, there's a threat to the hotel.
他们知道你们在那儿 你必须让那里的每一个人都离开 They know you're there. You need to get everyone out of there.
大家快离开这 快 快走 Everybody out! Go, go!
Gibbs Dorneget没能挺过来 Gibbs. Dorneget didn't make it.
Gibbs 这是中央情报局官员Joanna Teague Gibbs. CIA officer Joanna Teague.
-Dorneget探员的母亲 -Teague官员 -Agent Dorneget's mother. -Officer Teague.
我的儿子死了 但是凶手却还逍遥法外 My son is dead and his killers are still out there.
我必须说 我们还有些事要做 I'd say we've got some work to do.
那个男孩在哪 Sadip Where's the boy, Sadiq?
赶紧的 快点 别这样 Come on, now. Don't do this.
我知道电击枪有点疼 I know the taser stings a little,
但是你让我别无选择 but you left me no choice.
你是谁 Who are you?
一个非常生气的暴脾气妈妈 A very angry mother with a short fuse.
那男孩在哪 Where's the boy?
我不知道你在说什么 I don't know what you're talking about.
我发誓 我什么都不知道 I swear. I know nothing.
什么都不知道可有点扯 Nothing might be stretching it.
在网上 这些孩子信任你 Sadip Online, these kids trust you, Sadiq.
别犯傻 我急了会咬人的 Don't be stupid. I only bite when I'm hungry.
Luke在哪 Where's Luke?
那男孩在哪 Where's the boy?
他们把他带回去了 They took him back.
-Luke吗 -是 - Luke? - Yes.
去哪 Where?
去伊拉克 To Iraq.
扎胡镇 【注:位于伊拉克北部 杜胡克省】 To Zakho.
Gibbs Gibbs.
我知道Luke被带去哪儿了 I know where they took Luke.
NCIS 第十二季第24集
声明: 本字幕仅作学习交流之用 禁止用于任何商业用途 否则后果自负
==GA字幕组== 翻译:此间的KK、希望签证顺利的xinziai、vincent
==GA字幕组== 翻译:饭团如果小了还是饭团吗、汤汤、Margaret
==GA字幕组== 校对:连开三个会的师太、沉迷打坦克并钻研框架的清欢守护者、寂静流年
==GA字幕组== 总校:总校们都请假时挺身而出的小师太 蓉小张7777 英文字幕:被强制取了长名字的elder_man
三十六小时前
我要找出害死我儿子的人 I want the people who killed my son.
我们也是 As do we.
特别探员Dorneget Special Agent Dorneget
是我团队里非常重要的一员 was a valued member of my team.
也是我唯一的家人 And the only family I had left.
不知道你能否理解 I'm not sure you understand.
我要求加入这件案子 I'm asking to be read in on the case.
我已经和我的上司谈过了 I've already spoken with my superiors.
-Teague官员 -叫我Joanna - Officer Teague... - Joanna.
我认为 你亲自参与进来 I don't think it's a good idea for you
并不是个好主意 to be personally involved.
Gibbs 我是信息作战中心的人 Gibbs, I'm IOC.
我一直从事中东网络行动 I consistently work in Middle Eastern cyber ops.
这是我的专长 This is my area of expertise.
你和Dorneget探员的私人关系 Your personal connection to Agent Dorneget
在NCIS内部 曾不为人知 was unknown inside NCIS.
在场者除外 Present company excluded.
按照你儿子的要求 Per your son's request.
Ned不希望任何人知道他出身政府世家 Ned didn't want anyone to know about his government pedigree.
他希望得到同事的尊重 He wanted the respect of his coworkers,
认可他是一位好探员 that he was a good agent.
他确实非常出色 And he was a damn good one.
这很像Ned的作风 Well, that was very Ned.
他不想让别人知道他的出身 He didn't want people to know what he came from.
他的童年很不容易 他的爸爸是个警察 He had a rough childhood. His father was a cop
在执行任务时被杀 who was killed in the line of duty, and...
而我忙着中情局的事业 很少在他身边 I was barely around, chasing my CIA career.
多亏他的祖母 抚养他长大 Thank God for his grandmother. She raised him.
Ned经常谈起你 Ned talked about you a lot,
Gibbs探员 Agent Gibbs.
你的领导能力 你的规矩 Your leadership, your rules...
他说过第十条规矩吗 He talk about rule number ten:
"办案时 不要参杂个人感情" “Never get personally involved in a case”?
你也做过家长 You were a parent.
失去过孩子 You lost a child.
你应该能理解 You should understand.
我要加入 I need this.
Ned值得我这么做 And Ned deserves it.
拜托 Please.
那个透视能力 That X-ray vision
-起作用了吗 Tony -没有 - working yet, there, Tony? - No.
要是史蒂夫·乔布斯还活着 【注:苹果创始人 2011去世】 If Steve Jobs were still alive
我们现在就能有透视能力了 对吗 we'd have X-ray vision by now, wouldn't we?
我怀念史蒂夫·乔布斯 I miss Steve Jobs.
好了 说到哪儿了 All right. Where are we?
试着弄明白 Trying to understand
"召唤"的权力结构 the power structure of The Calling.
我们知道Sadip Samer依然逍遥法外 We know Sadiq Samar is still out there,
而且是他杀死了海军少尉Wilt and that he murdered Navy Ensign Wilt.
在McGee审问了Matthew Rousseau后 After McGee interrogated Matthew Rousseau,
他被送到了这里 he was delivered here
而且承认"召唤"参与了开罗事件 and admitted The Calling's role in Cairo.
法医鉴定结果 Forensic results?
谢谢 Thanks.
DNA检测结果将Sadip Samar Touch DNA ties Sadiq Samar
和埃及的炸弹碎片联系起来 to the bomb fragments in Egypt, too.
我们已经知道 And we already know
他掌管聊天室的招募 所以我们面对的是 he's in charge of chat room recruitment, so we are dealing
一个精通电脑和机械的 with a computer-savvy and personable
工程师 mechanical engineer.
是啊 Yeah.
杰出人士犯罪 There should be a separate category
应该另分一类 你觉得呢 for criminal overachievers, don't you think?
如果Sadip和Rousseau是"召唤"的公开面孔 If Sadiq and Rousseau are the public faces of The Calling,
-那上一级是谁呢 -不知道 - then who's next level up? - I don't know.
这不是一张国际恐怖主义的脸 This is not the face of international terrorism.
谁说不是呢 You'd be surprised.
在这单调的办公室里 It's nice to have you back
有你陪着真好 Tim in the big orange room, Tim.
很高兴陪着你 Nice to be back.
我只希望Dornger也跟我们在一起 I just wish Dorneget was here with us.
Teague官员 我是Ellie Bishop Officer Teague. I'm Ellie Bishop.
致以我最深切的慰问 You have my deepest sympathies.
谢谢 Bishop探员 Thank you, Agent Bishop.
我猜你就是Tim吧 And I'm guessing you're Tim.
是的 女士 Yes, ma'am.
Ned非常非常喜欢你 Ned liked you very, very much.
我本该跟他一起留在埃及的 I should have stayed with him in Egypt.
我本该在他需要我的时候出现 I should have been there when he needed me.
你做了你该做的 你们都是 You did your job. You all did.
不要怀疑这一点 Don't ever question that.
你肯定是DiNzzo吧 You must be DiNozzo.
致以我的哀悼 My condolences.
我真的认为Ned很出色 I really thought Ned was great.
他非常羡慕你和你父亲的关系 He really admired your relationship with your father.
啊... 是啊 Ah... yeah.
我爸爸很特别 Well, Dad is special.
是我 Gibbs Yes, Gibbs.
好的 Duck Yeah, Duck?
好 没问题 我会带她下去 Yeah, sure, I'll bring her down.
准备好了吗 Ready to go?
好了 Yes.
Teague官员 我必须提醒你 Officer Teague, I must warn you
燃烧弹的弹片 the shrapnel from the incendiary device
是毁灭性的 was devastating.
他是我的儿子 医生 He's my son, Doctor.
我想看看他 I want to see him.
Palmer先生 Mr. Palmer.
我真为你自豪 宝贝 I'm so proud of you, baby.
安睡吧 Sleep now.
还会有多少 菜鸟 How many more, probie?
我们还要经历这种事情多少次 How many times we gonna do this dance?
不能再让探员们在你的眼前牺牲 Agents can't keep dying on your watch.
我相信Gibbs探员会给我面子的 I'm sure agent Gibbs would grant me the courtesy.
Jethro Teague官员 Jethro, Officer Teague
想要仔细看一下弹片 would like to take a close look at the shrapnel.
-我建议... -我们能从 - I would prefer... - We can learn a lot from
每个金属弹片中得到很多信息 以我经验看... every piece of metal, and in my experience...
我建议 等我开始正式解剖后再看 I would prefer to wait until I've begun my formal autopsy.
Duck 取出来 Duck... pull it out,
给她看 show it to her.
Teague官员 Officer Teague,
我知道自己无法感同身受 I know I wasn't at the actual transfer.
知道吗 我曾经待在儿科诊所 You see, I-I was at the pediatrician's.
我女儿有点气喘 See, my-my daughter has a little wheeze
我们真的好几个晚上 and-and we've actually been trying
都在想办法让她呼吸顺畅... to steam it out of her for a few nights...
Palmer先生 Mr. Palmer.
抱歉 我只是想重申一下 I'm sorry. I just want to reiterate
我们都在努力 that we are all in this
抓住杀害Ned的凶手 to catch Ned's killers.
一往无前 No matter what.
谢谢 Thank you.
你的意思已经传达到了 现在请你 Your point is well-taken. Now could you give me
把其中一个小容器递给我 one of those small containers, please.
那是金属钛 That's titanium.
Abby说Sadiq改进了炸药 Abby said Sadiq modified the explosives.
显然 常规弹片的杀伤力 Apparently regular shrapnel wasn't
满足不了他的胃口 deadly enough for his taste.
我们也许能追踪它 We might be able to track it.
钛制滚珠轴承可不是 You don't just buy titanium ball bearings
在当地的炸弹商店能买到的 at the local bomb store.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.