Dark Skies

Dark Skies

Download Chinese-bg-code Subtitle

Release info

Dark Skies 2013 720p BluRay DTS x264-HDWinG chs&eng
A Commentary by klseklse
sync with YIFY (chs eng)

Tags

BluRay
x264
720p
720
TS
HD
Published on: 2015-02-01
Downloads: 48
Hearing Impaired: No

Chinese-bg-code subtitle preview

The first 200 lines.

有两种可能 要么我们是宇宙中唯一的生物要么就不是 而这两种可能都让人恐惧——亚瑟·查理斯·克拉克

片名: 黑暗天际

出售 银行持有产权

第八局开局了 Here we are, top of the eighth,

国庆节也马上就到了... and Fourth of July is just around the corner...

- 标本情况怎样? - 它的尾巴断了 - How's the specimen? - His tail came off.

呃... 也许你应该放了它 Well... maybe you should let him go.

我会照顾好它的 I'm gonna nurse him back to health.

我不太懂养 蜥蜴... 这算同情还是折磨? I don't know lizards... is that compassion or torture?

我觉得是折磨 你想来点奶酪吗? Uh, I'm gonna go with the latter. You gonna want cheese?

好! 你给杰西发信息了吗? Yes! Did you text Jesse?

发了 他和老鼠脸一起 Yeah, he's with Rat Face.

他说8分钟前就该到家了 He said he'd be home eight minutes ago.

我给他打电话 I'll call him.

他叫拉特纳不是老鼠脸 别这么刻薄 And it's Ratner, not Rat Face. Don't be cruel.

不是刻薄 只是实话实说而已 Not being cruel. It's descriptive.

那小孩有点不对劲 There's something wrong with that kid.

大伙马上就来了 快给我回家 Hey, we got people coming over in five. Get your butt home.

又在玩使命召唤 An epic game of Modern Warfare.

赶紧存盘回家 伙计 Yeah, that's what save buttons are for, pal.

好的 我马上回来 叫老爸冷静点 OK, I'm coming. Tell Dad to chill.

好的 再见 OK. Bye.

靠 这片太烂了 伙计 Dog, this shit is weak, man.

我早就这么干过了 而且还好几次 I've totally done this stuff, like, so many times.

你是个坏女孩 You've been a bad girl.

那 那你应该惩罚我 Well, I guess you better punish me, then.

这感觉真好 Ooh, that feels so good.

- 老兄 这酒管用 - 每次都管用的 - Boy, this beer works. - Works every time.

本来政府随便采取点措施 都能刺激华盛顿的经济发展 The Fed can prime the pump in DC all it wants,

但他唯一会做的 就是抬高加州的物价 but all it's gonna do is raise the price for a cup of coffee in California.

- 嗯嗯 - 艾莉西亚告诉他又进戒毒所了 - Mm-hmm. - Alicia told me he's back in rehab.

我觉得这事该怪他父母 I think you have to point the finger at the parents.

你知道他们有一腿吗? Do you know they have an open relationship?

等等 什么? Wait. What?

你知道这事多久了? How long have you known this?

- 哪种关系? - 吃你的 别插嘴 - What kind of relationship? - Eat your food.

快把你知道的都告诉我 Tell me everything you know, right now.

你会把它弄死的 You're gonna kill that thing.

不 才不会 我在给他做冶疗 No, I'm not. I'm rehabiting him.

是"治疗" 怪胎 It's "rehabilitate," brainiac.

- 三岁? - 我们聊聊四岁 - A three-year-old? - Let's go four.

好的 四岁 成交 就四岁 OK, four-year-old. A compromise. Four.

有两个词 一听你就会害怕 中国 印度 I got two scary words for you, though: China, India.

我吓坏啦 I'm terrified.

如果你吃口那个土豆沙拉 我给你一美元 I'll give you a dollar if you eat that potato salad.

- 一美元? - 我不知道你欣赏他哪点 - A dollar? - I just don't know what you see in him.

- 你比他聪明多了 - 拉特纳很聪明 - You're so much smarter than he is. - Ratner's smart.

他才不聪明呢 He's so not smart.

他推车的小把戏 那也叫聪明? That stunt he pulled with the car, that's smart?

他父母都不计较了 为什么你要揪住不放呢? His parents forgot about it. Why can't you?

- 你怎么了 怎么能这么说话? - 好了 好了 - Oh. Hello. Why can't you? - Oh, come on. Come on.

丹尼尔... 别这样 Daniel... Come on.

我只是觉得你该多和同龄人一起玩 仅此而已 I just think you should be hanging out with kids your age, that's all.

我已经长大了 I'm old enough.

今天的道琼斯指数平均 The Dow Jones Industrial Average

下跌148点 plummeted another 148 points today,

一些分析人员预测 一场经济大衰退即将来临... causing some analysts to predict a major recession on the horizon...

我发质跟我爸一样 I have my father's hair.

你老爸是个光头 Your father doesn't have hair.

我头发以后就那样了 That's something to look forward to.

- 丹尼尔 - 抱歉 - Daniel. - Sorry.

丹尼尔 别闹了 Daniel, come on.

我得为客户看房做准备 I've gotta prep these viewings.

我们要用的 We need this.

"好不容易我才鼓气勇气 "Recovering my courage with an effort,

偷偷朝房间里看了一眼... I take a cautious look out. In the middle of the room...

有一个睡魔 in front of my father,

站在爸爸面前 台灯发出的强光 stands the Sandman, the bright light of the lamp

映在他脸上 看清了他的模样" falling full upon his face."

月球基地呼叫总部 完毕 Lunar Base to Command Control. Over.

这里是总部 Go for Command Control.

为什么睡魔要去偷人类的眼睛呢? Why does the Sandman steal people's eyes?

他拿这些眼睛给自己月球上的孩子吃 So he can feed 'em to his children on the moon.

他就不能给他们吃点别的吗? Why doesn't he feed them something else?

山姆 人人都知道眼睛最好吃了 Sam, everyone knows eyes taste the best.

你觉得他会来偷我的吗? You think he'll steal mine?

说不定哦 Maybe.

但你眼睛太小了 But yours are still pretty small.

他应该会先拿走我的 He'd probably take mine first.

月球基地 通话完毕 Lunar Base, over and out.

你们今晚得把门锁好了 听到没? You guys gotta keep this door locked tonight, OK?

- 我没动它 - 我也是 - I didn't touch it. - Me neither.

什么动物会把生菜吃光 却不碰培根? What kind of animal eats all the lettuce but leaves the bacon?

兔子 A rabbit.

一只巨型兔子 还长了两个大拇指 A very large rabbit, with opposable thumbs.

没准是只变异蜥蜴 小山姆把它的孩子关起来了 于是他就发飙了 Maybe it was a mutant lizard who's mad at Sammy for imprisoning her offspring.

不... 别听你哥哥胡说 喝果汁吗? No... Don't listen to your brother. You want juice?

啊! 我得走了 Ahh! Gotta go.

- 祝我好运 - 祝你好运 - Wish me luck. - Luck.

两点钟在克罗夫特我要再次出席 I have a second showing at two up on Croft.

我在那之前会赶回来的 I should be back before then.

噢 Oh.

祝你好运 Luck.

你是被雅各布森公司解雇的? You were laid off from Jacobson?

是的 先生 我开发的项目遇到点资金问题 Uh, yes, sir. The development I was on ran into cash flow issues,

于是整个设计团队都被开除了 and the entire design team was let go.

正好我也想换个工作 所以... But I was thinking of making a switch anyway, so...

抵押贷款逾期90天

面试怎样? How did it go?

- 还不错 - 真的吗? - It went well. - Really?

- 他们什么时候答复你? - 嗯... 很有可能是下周吧 - When do they get back to you? - Mm... Next week, most likely.

丹尼尔 太棒了 Daniel, that's great.

我为你感到骄傲 I'm proud of you.

我想再听一遍那个故事 I want to hear the other one again.

"你这个小坏蛋 讨厌鬼..." "Ah, little wretch, little wretch..."

月球基地呼叫总部 完毕 Lunar Base to Command Control, over.

小山姆 不许再听鬼故事了 Enough scary stories, Sammy.

和你哥哥说晚安 Say good night to your brother.

妈妈说我得和你说晚安了 Mom says I have to say good night.

- 晚安 妈妈 - 晚安 杰西 - Night, Mom. - Night, Jess.

你 现在 马上睡觉 You, sleep, now.

- 晚安 妈妈 - 晚安 - Night, Mom. - Good night.

小山姆 你吓到我了 Oh, Sammy, you scared me.

我做了个噩梦 I had a bad dream.

你做了噩梦? You had a bad dream?

哦 没事的 现在没事了 Oh, it's OK. It's OK now.

没事了 It's OK now.

小山姆... Sammy...

你知道这是谁干的吗? do you know who did this?

是睡魔 The Sandman.

睡魔? 你指的是你的玩具? The Sandman? Is that one of your toys?

是我梦见的 He was in my dream.

是他在梦里叫你这么做的吗? And did he tell you to do this in your dream?

在他来我房间前 他自己做的 He did it himself, before he came to my room.

好吧 没有闯入的迹象 Well, there's no sign of forced entry.

你确定所有的门窗都锁好了吗? You sure all the doors and windows were locked?

是的 我确定 每晚我都会检查一遍的 Yeah, I'm sure. We check them every night.

除了食物 什么都没丢? And other than the food, nothing's missing?

- 是的 - 是的 没有别的 - No. - No. Nothing.

好的 就我看来 OK, well, as I see it,

有两种可能 we have two scenarios:

要么这人有你们家的钥匙 要么就是... Either the person who did this had a key or, uh, it was...

住在这房子里的某个人干的 someone in the house.

恩... 不对 我不这么想 Uh... No, I don't think so.

不是这样的 我们都睡着了 No, we were all asleep.

我指的不是什么灵异事件 I'm not saying it's anything sinister.

人们在睡着的时候 也会做些奇怪的事情 People do a lot of strange things when they sleep.

以前兰佛德市有一起案子 Got a call over on Langford once,

每天早上一家人起床的时候 厨房都是一团糟 family kept waking up to a mess in the kitchen every morning.

结果发现他们十几岁的女儿是个睡眠进食者 Turns out the teenage daughter was a sleep eater.

- 睡眠进食者? - 是的 - A sleep eater? - Yeah.

有点类似于梦游 但不是起床 走来走去 It's like a sleep walker, but instead of getting up

然后回去睡觉 and walking in their sleep,

他们通常会走进厨房 然后吃东西 they actually go to the kitchen and eat.

很疯狂吧 It's the craziest thing.

听着 警官 现在并不只是厨房一团糟那么简单 Look, Officer, this wasn't a cooking mess.

这就像是一位数学家给大伙开了个几何玩笑 This was like a mathematician's idea of a geometry joke.

我都不知道是该生气还是惊叹 I don't know whether to be pissed or impressed.

没准你的小孩是个天才 Well, maybe you just got some real bright kids on your hands.

- 我看你装了报警器 - 是的 - I see you have an alarm. - Yeah.

我们有防盗系统 但是服务到期了 We have the system, but we let the service lapse.

想省点钱 Trying to cut back a little.

我建议你还是开启服务吧 Yeah. Well, I'd suggest turning it back on.

物有所值 It's money well spent.

安全第一 Be safe.

3个卧室 2个浴室 房子还需要稍稍装修下 Three bedroom, two bath. It needs a bit of updating,

但这正好是个让房子符合你们风格的机会 but that's just a chance to really make it yours.

别急 来看看厨房 Wait till you see the kitchen.

亲爱的 我看过行情了 I checked the comps, honey.

这个房子很值 This is a great buying opportunity.

我得去接个电话 You know, I gotta take this.

你们继续看 我马上过来 Why don't you ladies keep going. I'm gonna catch up.

好的 Sure.

好的... 来这... 没事的 OK... Come here... It's OK.

没事 没关系的 It's OK. It's all right.

- 需要帮忙吗? - 不 不用 我可以应付 - Do you need anything? - No-no-no, I got it.

坚持住 好了 好了 Hang on. Here we go. OK, OK.

好了 深呼吸 可以了吗? OK. Deep breath. Ready?

- 好些了吗? - 恩 - You better? - Mm-hmm.

好了吗? 真听话 乖女儿 Yeah? All right. Good girl.

慢慢会好起来的 It gets easier.

我的大儿子 杰西 小的时候整天都在生病 My oldest, Jesse, was sick all the time when he was little.

感觉好像他对全世界都过敏似的 It was like he was allergic to the entire world.

你怎么熬过来的? How'd you get through it?

我老担心 I worried a lot.

是的 一天一天的熬 Yeah. And I took it day by day.

后来他长大一些了 发病的次数也渐渐少了... And he got older and the episodes happened less and less and...

现在 他都不怎么感冒 Now, hardly ever a cold.

听起来真好 That sounds nice.

你觉得这房子怎样? So what do you think of this place?

很值得买吗? Is it a "buying opportunity" ?

我知道我该劝你们买的... I know I'm supposed to be selling you...

但也许你可以找到更好的 but you can probably do better.

无声的狩猎者 大白鲨 A silent hunter, the great white shark

无形地跟踪着它的猎物 stalks its prey with near invisibility,

发出致命一击 势不可挡 在海岸附近... its attack both unstoppable and fatal. Here off the coast of...

我想我们也许该把有线电视停一段时间 I think maybe we should cut back on the cable for a while.

我觉得也许我们该再等一周看看 Well, maybe we should just wait a week,

因为没准那时候你就有工作了 because you might get the good news on that job.

我... I...

我不... 我觉得我可能不会被录用 蕾斯 Yeah, I don't... I don't think I got it, Lace.

等等 我不明白 你不是说面试很顺利吗 Wait a second. I don't understand. You said it went great.

是的 是还不错 确实是 Oh, no, it went OK. It did.

但是...竞争很激烈 But there's just... there's a lot of competition.

所以... So...

- 你骗我? - 别这样 蕾斯 - You lied? - Come on, Lace.

你骗我 对不对? You did, didn't you?

你为什么这么做 丹尼尔? Why would you do that, Daniel?

听着 我只是不... Look, I just didn't...

我不想告诉你坏消息 I wanted to not give you bad news.

Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left